My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

The Unexpected

1.4K 89 21
By Yukino27_2020

A/N: I managed to find a picture with Kimmon and Godt side-by-side!

(DISCLAIMER: Visuals are not mine!)

Let's go forward with Godt's POV~!

*****

"Let's go to my place," Kimmon suggests. "So you can place your luggage somewhere."

Godt glances at Kimmon and nods. This man is weird. And interesting. I mean who would offer his place to a foreigner that has not stayed in Thailand for over 10 years?

The café immediately dulls the atmosphere when both of the hottest men left. Kimmon walks Godt to his car before helping him with his luggage.

"Oh my god. Do you drive a TESLA??? A model S?? Are you rich?" Godt gasps in shock upon reaching Kimmon's car.

"I like the look of it. So I got it. There are many expensive cars and this is only one of the many. Calm down." Kimmon calmly narrates.

"??!!!" Godt only stares at Kimmon in a daze. Is he serious??

"Stop staring at me. Get in and let's go." Kimmon orders.

"Alright alright."

As traffic in Thailand continues, Godt begins to look around his surroundings and recalls many places he had forgotten.

Kimmon is humming to the music on the radio. Godt tried to understand the words but there were a lot of foreign words he could not make out.

A vibration sound was heard and they both glanced at Godt's phone that is now lying still on Godt's thigh.

Godt peeks at one glance and answers the call.

"Glad to know you remembered me," Godt states sarcastically.

Kimmon heard whimpering on the other end. The voice sounds familiar? Mmm... Who is that?

"Figured," Godt answers again flatly and coldly.

Several seconds later, Kimmon catches a soft smile on Godt's expression before twisting into a darker smirk.

"I'll just torture you until you can't look at your beloved Singto anymore."

With that last questioning sentence, Godt hangs up the call and switches off his phone. He takes a deep breath and bursts out laughing, shocking Kimmon.

"Ahhhhh... That was hilarious!!"

Kimmon looks at Godt confusingly. Huh? Singto? My Singto? My baby brother Singto?

"You know Singto?" Kimmon carefully asks.

"Mmm?? Oh yes, he's the second prince of Thailand." Godt answers with a shrug.

Kimmon frowns. Still does not make any sense.

"And my best friend's husband," Godt adds after a pause.

"Woah Woah Woah Woah!!!" Kimmon shouts shockingly. "You're N'Krist's best friend?"

"Wait! You know Krist?" Godt turns to his right side and stares.

They both pause in silence before several cars behind start honking. Kimmon waves his hand and drives on.

Godt studies Kimmon in silence.

He takes in his delicate features: a pair of single-lid black eyes, a small nose, and a mouth. His fair skin contrasts hugely with his manly veins and knuckles. He wears a dangly silver cross earring on his left ear while a small silver hoop stays on his right. He is dressed in a full black outfit of jeans and a tee with a denim jacket as his outerwear.

He is astonishingly handsome, more handsome than a lot of people. And I've seen a lot of people. So that means something. He has a flair for authority and prestige. His attire is very well put together and I can name at least five luxurious brands on him. He drives a Tesla Model S and says it is nothing expensive. He knows Krist by hearing Singto's name.

"Just wait a damn moment! (This is said in English) You're Prince Kimmon?!" Godt yells in shock.

Kimmon turns to Godt with a smile. "Krap (Yes)!"

"What are the freaking odds," Godt murmurs, unaware he is sprouting English instead of Thai.

"You're cute." Kimmon laughs. "Despite.. everything."

"Everything?"

"Nothing nothing." Kimmon smiles while checking out his new friend.

Staring at his simple outfit of a white dress shirt and khaki brown pants. His hair is swept back and styled elegantly. He has a simple silver stud on his left ear. A black wellington watch and a platinum black ring are the only accessories he has.

His height stands out more than anything. He is extremely pale and it makes him seem like he is fragile. He seems very polite at first but based on the conversation with Krist, I would say he is brutal with his friends. His taste is impeccable. I can tell from his outfit, his gestures, and his body language. I don't think he is of royalty or upper status but definitely from a well-mannered family. I can also tell he works out. A lot. 

"...mon... Kimmon."

Kimmon snaps back. "Huh?"

"The cars are moving," Godt says seriously.

"Alright. After this lane, we'll be back at my place in five minutes. Are you hungry? We can order some food delivery."

"Yeah I'm a little hungry, but it's okay. Do you cook?" Godt asks.

"Not really. Do you? I do have some ingredients." Kimmon recalls momentarily.

"I do. I'm not fond of food deliveries. I prefer home-cooked food." Godt says, remembering Krist being the only one cooking for him when they were living together.

"Wow. Let's hope you find a good lady that knows how to cook then." Kimmon teases gently.

"Umm... Not sure if I want to marry anyone though." Godt whispers.

"Oh, why? You don't want a family?" Kimmon wonders loudly.

"Not really. I've just never met someone that I thought of settling down with." Godt confesses.

"That's surprising... You seem like the kind that would want a family with a nice woman and kids." Kimmon guesses. "I mean I've just met you. But I can be very good with first impressions."

"Definitely not mine then." Godt finally teases back. "You got me all wrong."

"You're just hard to read." Kimmon laughs it off.

"You're not the first that said that." Godt signs.

"Really? Your friends?"

"Yeah... Also, my parents, my exes, and Krist.. before we got closer." Godt shrugs. "I'm just hard to understand I guess."

"That just means the people that know you are the ones that really know you. Don't beat yourself up over those comments." Kimmon reassures. "I, for one, really like you."

"Thanks!" Godt smiles brightly. "Thanks for being my first friend in Thailand."

"You're most welcome!" Kimmon laughs. "We're here!" He drives into the basement to park his car.

"My first friend is a prince of Thailand. And my best friend is the husband of another prince of Thailand." Godt wonders in awe. "My life is pretty interesting."

*****

Godt enters Kimmon's apartment, dragging his luggage as he goes. Kimmon lays out a pair of home slippers for him to change into.

"Don't worry about finding a place. I have 3 vacant rooms here." Kimmon gestures. "There's a kitchen, a laundry room, a personal bathroom, a balcony, and a cave room for boys. You're entitled to all privileges!"

Godt bursts out laughing. "What's a cave room for boys?"

"A room I turned into a cave-like place for gaming, hangouts, and drinking. Kinda more suitable for boys than men so I just say, boys. It's my getaway from my royal duties and public image."

"I understand. You definitely need that." Godt points out.

"Just putting it out here. You're my friend now and let's not go into I-am-a-prince-so-don't-try-anything-to-get-your-way. I trust you on instinct and you're Krist's best friend. So basically we're family now."

Godt nods firmly. "Believe me, I won't do anything. Trust and brothers always come first in my book."

Kimmon grins. "Now that's settled. Do you wanna start cooking? I'm famished!"

"Coming right up! Just a caution, I only cook western style. For now. Haven't got into learning any Thai dishes yet."

"That's okay. I eat anything. Even tried a block of cheese with maggots wriggling inside once."

Godt grimaces. "I'll get cooking."

"Oh yeah, my brother is coming over tomorrow. Should I ask him to bring Krist and let us have a little fun?" Kimmon suggests mischievously.

Godt grins widely. "Let's do something fun."

Both men high-five with a hidden plan to trick their beloved Krist.

____________________

27-01-2021

So how was that? Seems like they hit it off very well 😏😏

Again, I'm writing as I go so no promises on how the story will turn out. Currently, stress with work and personal struggles so writing is my escape space!

Reading too!! Any recommended fanfics? I'm waiting to find more Thai Fanfics!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 11.1K 31
Peraya. (Completed) Obviously 18+ gay AF I don't own the characters and media i use, they belongs to the creators. Just try it, you may like it. 🥇#...
4.7K 291 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
160K 9K 104
Instagram AU | A typical love story where Singto Prachaya broke up with his long-time boyfriend. The fans wondered where did the couple go wrong? The...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...