𝑈𝑓𝑎𝑎𝑛-𝑒-𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑟

By mylastnameissikander

Ufaan-e-Suroor; Height of felicity Bunch of romantic short stories filled with love, passion, and possessiven... More

𝑼𝒇𝒂𝒂𝒏-𝒆-𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓
Content
Iqraar | اقرار
Qurbat | قربت
1| Qurbat
2| Qurbat
3| Qurbat
4| Qurbat
6| Qurbat
7| Qurbat
8| Qurbat
9| Qurbat
10| Qurbat
11| Qurbat
Naintara | نینٹارا
1| Naintara
2| Naintara
3| Naintara
4| Naintara
5| Naintara
6| Naintara
7| Naintara
8| Naintara
9| Naintara
10| Naintara
11| Naintara
Vasl | وسل
1| Vasl
2| Vasl
3| Vasl
4| Vasl
5| Vasl
6| Vasl
7| Vasl
8| Vasl
9| Vasl
10| Vasl
11| Vasl
Dilkash | دلکاش
1| Dilkash
2| Dilkash
3| Dilkash
4| Dilkash
5| Dilkash
6| Dilkash
7| Dilkash
8| Dilkash
Aghyaar | اغیار
1| Aghyaar
2| Aghyaar
3| Aghyaar
4| Aghyaar
5| Aghyaar
6| Aghyaar
7| Aghyaar
8| Aghyaar
Raabta| رابطا
1| Raabta
2| Raabta
3| Raabta
4| Raabta
5| Raabta

5| Qurbat

23.4K 1.2K 431
By mylastnameissikander

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina
Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina

Dhadke to saari zindagi
Dhadke to Saari zindagi
Yeh tadpe tere bina

***

Anabia was in her room getting ready. Everyone in the haveli went to the wedding which was out of the town. They will come back in the morning. Anabia badly wants to go there but she decided against it. Shahzain was also not going to the wedding. It was the perfect opportunity for her to spend time with her husband.

The family members bid farewell to her and told her to take necessary precautions as she was home alone.

After they went away, Anabia called her husband.

"Aap aaj ghar kab aayenge?" She asked while biting her lips.

(When you will be home)

"Jaldi aa jaunga. Kuch kaam hai?"  He asked over the phone.

(I will come early. Is everything alright)

"Kuch kaam nahi tha. Ham aapka intezaar karenge," she said and ended the call as she was blushing furiously.

(Everything is fine. I will wait for you)

Anabia was changing in the past few days. She was giving her best to the relationship. She is still the innocent Anabia but she learns the importance of being a wife. She realized that she was very ignorant of her relationship with Shahzain.

She was standing in front of a mirror wearing a red color georgette saree with the sequence border. Wearing a saree was not easy for her but she tried learning it from YouTube. And she was looking gorgeous.

She put on her kundan golden jhumka. She put on her red bangles and a silver paayal. She wanted to look like a perfect wife in his eyes. She wanted to get ready for him. She wanted to take efforts for him.

She did a minimum of makeup but her natural skin was looking look flawless. She just applied eyeliner, kohl, and a dark red lipstick which were looking good on her fair skin. Her sleeve of the blouse was full and she was looking stunning in the saree.

When she heard a car horn, she immediately left her room. She gave a glance to the dining room which she decorated with heart shape candles.

She fixed her hair and took a deep breath. Her heart was thumping loudly as she was nervous about his reaction. The sound of her payal was echoing in the haveli.

When she heard a doorbell rang, she opened the door with her shivering hands.

On the other side, shahzain was tapping his foot anxiously and glanced at his friend. Aymen was his friend and his manager. She insisted that she wanted to meet his wife and he doesn't have any option left. Shahzain reluctantly agrees to take her with him.

When the door opened, his eyes bulged out. Anabia was looking so tempting in the red saree that he wants to take her to the wall and kiss the hell out of her. His eyes roamed around her body and he gulped. Saree was fitted perfectly at her curves and bosoms. Shahzain felt himself sweating even when the temperature of the surrounding is cold.

"Aap aagaye," she said in a low voice while biting her lips making him groan.

(You came)

He nodded his head averting his eyes. Anabia gaze fell on the woman behind him. The bitter feeling erupts in the pit of her stomach but she ignored it.

"I am Aymen. I am his friend and a business manager," She said forwarding her hand and Anabia shake her hand awkwardly.

"You are beautiful. I came to know why Shahzain is so smitten by you," Aymen said with a smirk and she felt uncomfortable.

"I am coming in a few minutes. Make yourself comfortable," Shahzain said and went to his room.

Anabia was sitting on the couch with Aymen while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Aap shahzain ko kabse jaanti hai?" Anabia asked as she was very curious.

(How do you know Shahzain)

"Waise hum dono first-time business party mai mile the. We both talked and he seems to be impressed by me. Wo bohot zidd kar rahe the ke mai unke company mai kaam karu. I have to eventually agree on it. We often went on a date," she said flipping her hair making Anabia clench her fist.

(We met at a business party for the first time. He insisted me to work with him)

"Date?" Anabia asked controlling her anger.

"Ham dono aksar date par jaaya karte the. Kabhi coffee date warna dinner date. I love spending time with him," Aymen said making Anabia eyes widen.

(We both went on many dates with him. Sometimes it's a coffee date or dinner date)

"Shahzain ne hamein kabhi nahi bataye ke aap dono date par jaate the" Anabia said with hesitation while containing her anger.

(Shahzain never told me that you both used to go on a date)

"Shahzain ne tumhe bohot si baat nahi bataye hogi," Aymen said with a smirk.

(Shahzain have never told you so many things)

Aymen was just pranking her but Anabia did not have an idea about it.

Anabia was offended because he never took her on the date.

She saw shahzain coming towards them. He was folding the sleeves of his white shirt.

"Dinner karke jaana," Shahzain said to Aymen.

(Have dinner with us)

"Nahi, mai theek hu. Bas tumhaari wife se milna tha," Aymen said while giving him a brief hug.

(I am fine. I just want to meet your wife)

"Dinner karke jaana. Mai kuch order kar deta hu," Shahzain insisted.

(Have dinner with us. I will order something)

"Jab unka man nahi hai tou aap force kyu kar rahe hai," Anabia interrupted.

(When she don't want to have dinner, why are you forcing her)

Both of their eyes fell on furious Anabia.

"Mai chalti hu. Ham kal milte hai," Aymen said brushing her fingers with shahzain.

(I am going. See you tomorrow)

Shahzain nodded his head and bid farewell to her. When he went to the living room, Anabia wasn't present there.

He knocked on the door of her room but she wasn't responding.

She went to her room as she was feeling anxious. Her mood seemed to be a bit off.

He twisted the door opened and found her inside the room.

"Aap humse baat mat kariye," Anabia said folding her arms on her chest.

(Don't talk to me)

He sat beside her while caressing her fingers with his thumb.

"Kyu meri Jaan?" Shahzain asked nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

(Why)

"Aap bohot bure hai. Ham aapke liye ready hue. Par aap unhe apne saath kyu leke aaye the. I thought that we can spend some time together but you already spoiled my mood," Anabia said with a huff.

(You are very bad. I got ready for you. But you came back home with her)

"Wo tumse milna chahti thi isliye saath laya use," Shahzain said caressing her cheeks.

(She wanted to meet you so I bring her with me)

"Wo bata rahi thi ke aap unke saath date par jaaya karte the," Anabia said with a teary-eyed.

(She told me that you both used to go on a date )

"Mazak kar rahi thi. Ham dono aksar business dinner par jaaya karte the," Shahzain said securing her hands around her waist.

(She must be joking. We both used to go on a business dinner date)

"Hamein laga hamko aapko attention nahi dete hai tou aap unke paas jaate hai. Wo waise bhi itni khoobsurat hai," Anabia said with a pout.

(I thought that you went to her because I don't give attention to you. And she is also very beautiful)

She didn't have an idea what she just said.

"Bohot fuzool baatein karti hu. Behen ki tarah hai wo meri. Mai sirf tumhe pasand karta hu," Shahzain said cupping her cheeks removing her away from her insecurities.

(You talk rubbish. She's like a sister to me. I only like you )

"Aap ne humari tarif nahi ki?" Anabia asked in a mischievous tone.

(You didn't care to praise me)

"Tum aaj mere liye ready hui ho na?" Shahzain asked sucking in a deep breath while she nodded her head.

(You got ready for me)

She inhaled deeply as his hands were traveling down her shoulder putting aside her brown silky hair.

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho," Shahzain said kissing her earlobes sensuously.  

(You are looking beautiful)

Her breath hitched and her cheeks were covered with a crimson color.

"Dinner," Anabia said in a loud voice stopping him.

He pulled away and run his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

"Kuch order kar deta hu," Shahzain said taking his mobile from a bedside desk.

(I will order something)

"Hamne dinner banaya hai," Anabia interrupted making her eyes wide.

(I have made dinner)

He awkwardly nodded his head. He didn't expect her to cook. But he loves the way she took efforts for him.

"You can prepare the dining table. Until I will take a bath," Shahzain told her.

"Kal subah naha lijiye. Abhi nahane Jayenge toh thand lag jayegi. Waise bhi hamein soup banana nahi aata," Anabia advised him to which he smacked his forehead.

(You can take a bath in the morning. If you will take a bath now, you might catch a cold. I don't even know how to make soup in case)

"I will be fine," He said and went to his room.

Anabia went to the kitchen and put Maggi noodles in two different bowls. She wasn't a cooking expert. So Maggi was always the savior for her.

She lights up the candles and put some fresh flowers on the vase. She decorated the tables with dishes.

She fixed her saree and was waiting eagerly for him at the dining table.

"Tumne Maggi banaya hai?" Shahzain said arching his eyebrows as he sat on the chair.

(You made Maggi)

"Hamein kuch aur nahi aata," Anabia said biting her lips.

(I don't know how to cook)

"Tumhe cooking sikhna padega. Mai zindagi bhar Maggi nahi khaa sakta," Shahzain said in a mischievous tone making a smile appeared on her lips.

(You have to learn cooking. I can't eat maggi my whole life)

"Ham aapke liye cooking sikhenge," she said twisting the fork.

(I will learn cooking for you)

They both smiled in their hearts. They both were blushing. They both were blooming like a fresh flower.

After they were done, Anabia put all the dishes in the sink.

She felt arms wrapped around her body. She sucked in a sharp breath as shahzain fingers were drawing circles on her bare waist.

He nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck while she felt warm and giddy. She inhaled deeply as his lips were making it's the way towards her neck.

She tightly clutched his shirt as her knees felt weak. He carried her in his arms while she secured her hands around his neck. He leads her out of the kitchen.

"Not today," Anabia said in a low voice as she was very nervous. She felt everything going very fast and she wasn't ready for it.

He didn't utter a word and lead her to somewhere. He opened the door of a terrace and lead her inside.

The night was dark while the moon and stars were illuminating through the darkness. They both sat on the floor and she put her head on his chest.

She heaved a sigh as she realized that he is not going to do anything tonight.

"Mai tumhaari ijazat ke begair kuch nahi karunga. Agar kuch karna hota, tou bohot pehle hi kar deta. I want you to completely trust me before we make love. I want you to accept me completely as your husband before we took the next step. I want us to know about each other. Let's be open to each other tonight and share everything. Jo bhi tumhare dil mai hai bata do," Shahzain said cupping her cheeks.

(I won't do anything with your consent. If j wanted to touch you, I would have done long ago)

(Tell me what's in your heart)

Anabia felt tears in her eyes as his words hit her. She stares at his eyes and she felt lost inside his beautiful eyes.

That night, he touched her heart and soul.

Physical touch is not only necessary to express love. Love can be in any form. The most beautiful is when it touches their heart and soul.

She stares into his eyes.
She felt a spark.
She felt a connection.
She realized what she was missing all those years.
She felt overwhelmed knowing that she still has time.
She cried in his arms and share everything.
He was there to console her.
She knew from the moment that he is the one.
She snuggled into him and spend the whole night in his arms.

***

Feedback 🤔
Kesa laga update?

Do you want to read in the next chapter what they talk all night?

Vote, comment, and follow.

-Faraal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 615 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
168K 8.8K 16
[]Short story collection Drum Rolls🎶🎶Here we go again [Mystical romance immersed with history and some spice of suspense] All you need to read in...
117K 4.8K 18
A short story ~°~°~°~°~°~°~° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..... 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒇...
Ishqam By B.

Romance

76.3K 3.5K 48
collection of desi short stories ❤️