Always & Forever (Choni)

By NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 25

1.8K 46 46
By NeireeWrites

Really not feeling good this morning but I wanted to get this out since I may be sleeping all day from being up all night due to staying up because I legit feel like my throat is on fire 😃❤️‍🔥

Enjoy!

Cheryl woke up with the sun beaming down on her face. The redhead groaned lowly, moving to the right expecting to feel her girlfriend there but instead she was met with emptiness.

The redhead turned her head and opened her eyes. "TT?" She mumbled. She heard the bathroom door open only to see the brunette shutting the light off.

"Hey, babe. You okay?" She asked, moving to grab socks from her dresser. "Mhm." Cheryl hummed, closing her eyes once more.

Toni sat on the bed to pull on her socks before getting into bed with Cheryl again. "Where did you go?" Cheryl asked, laying her head on Toni's chest as the brunette rested against the headboard. "I went to do laundry downstairs and then used the bathroom." Toni explained.

Cheryl hummed, her phone vibrating. She picked up the ringing device, "Hello?" She rasped out, sighing when Toni's hands played in her ginger mane.

"Good morning, sweet girl. Everything okay?" Penelope asked.

Cheryl nodded, forgetting her mother can't see her, "Yeah, mom. We're just laying in bed." She yawned.

"In clothes, right?" The older redhead asked. Cheryl blushed and rolled her eyes, "Not that it's any of your business but Yes, we are in clothes." The younger redhead chuckled. Toni let out an amused chuckle.

"Alright, " Penelope chuckled along, "I have to get to work but I'll check in around 3. Love you."

"Okay, love you more." Cheryl said before hanging up. She placed her phone on the bed, cuddling closer to Toni who was on her phone.

"Emily is throwing a party while her father is out visiting her mother's family. You down, babe?" Toni asked the tired redhead.

"Okay..." Cheryl said warily. "Don't worry, I'll be there the whole time," Toni said, kissing her hair.

Cheryl smiled with a nod, Toni lifting her head to kiss her. Cheryl groaned, resting her head back down, "Give me a kiss." Toni pouted.

Cheryl shook her head, "Morning breath." She mumbled.

Toni scoffed, "You don't say that any other time." Cheryl rolled her eyes, staying silent.

"Come on, Cher!" Toni chuckled. When Cheryl didn't reply she flipped them over so she was on top of the redhead.

Cheryl squealed in shock as she looked up at Toni with a blush, "You think you can get away without giving me a kiss?" Toni smirked.

Cheryl shook her head, she wanted to see how far Toni would go with this little game. Toni leaned down, placing kisses over Cheryl's face, pinning Cheryl's hands on either side of her head.

Cheryl giggled and squealed as Toni's lips kissed against every inch of her face. Toni stopped and pulled away, "Now for the big finish!" She smirked, leaning down to kiss the redhead gently.

Cheryl moaned into the kiss, her now free hands coming up to tug on brown locks. Toni pulled away, "I knew you were playing games with me." She chuckled.

Cheryl shook her head, pulling the brunette back in for more kisses.

********

Toni pulled on her Adidas shirt while Cheryl did her hair in the bathroom.

The two of them decide to match, Toni brought Cheryl the sweatsuit as a funny joke after she and the redhead joked about being that couple that would match.

"You think you can fit these, baby?" Toni asked, pulling a Nike box out of her closet. "My dad got me these last year, but I'm sure I can't fit them anymore." She said, opening the box.

"They look brand new." Cheryl chuckled. "That's because they are. I only wore them like...twice?" Toni thought while shrugging.

Cheryl sat on the bed and grabbed the shoes. Toni bent down, trying up the laces. "How they feel?" She asked, looking up.

"Amazing, actually," Cheryl said, standing up to test them out.

"Great, you can have them." Toni pecked her lips before moving the box to her couch.

"Really? Are you sure...I don't want-"

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't sure, baby." Toni butted in with a chuckle. Cheryl nodded, "Okay." She smiled, "Thanks, baby."

"No problem." The brunette smiled, grabbing her phone.

"Let's started heading out, Emily said people are starting to arrive." She explained. Cheryl nodded, going to grab her phone too.

Soon as she picked it up, it started ringing, startling her slightly but she answered, "Hey, mom." She said.

"Everything good?" She immediately asked. Cheryl rolled her eyes, "Yes, mom. Everything is under control, Toni and I are just heading over to Emily's house." Cheryl said, leaving the party part out.

"Alright, lovie. I'll call you tonight." She said.

"Alright, mom. I love you." The redhead said. "I love you more, dear." She said before hanging up.

*******

The party was in full swing. Toni held a red solo cup in her hand, don't worry she wasn't drinking, It was sprite. Cheryl stood beside her, Betty, Emily, and Veronica standing in front of them as they talked among themselves.

"You two look so cute with your matching outfits." Emily pointed out. "Thank you." Toni chuckled while Cheryl blushed.

"It was an inside joke," Toni added, taking a sip of her soda before handing it to Cheryl so she can drink.

"What do you mean?" Betty asked. "Well, last month Cheryl joked about us being that couple who is obsessed with matching. So I brought us matching outfits." The brunette explained with a smirk.

Veronica shook her head, "Thanks, Toni. You gave her ideas." The raven-haired girl joked earning a slap on the arm from her girlfriend.

The group laughed at them before Toni stopped making everyone else do the same when the brunette's face dropped. "What?" Emily asked, turning around before she stopped too.

"I didn't invite her..." Emily shook her head. "Your email said the whole school." Betty rolled her eyes.

"Well, shit. I can't just add 'the whole school and not Jessica' like that's so childish." Emily said. Toni rolled her eyes because she's not wrong. This wasn't a first-graders' birthday party.

"It's fine. I'll just avoid her." Toni shook her head, leaning against the wall as she pulled Cheryl into her by her waist.

Cheryl giggled, kissing Toni's lips as the brunette held her against her small frame. After a few laughs and gossiping, Veronica suggested a game of spin the bottle.

"Yo! Kev! We playing spin the bottle you down?!" Betty asked. He nodded, pulling fangs with him. Jessica overheard, "Mind if I join?"

Toni was about to speak but Emily jumped at it, "Yeah, sure." She smirked. Toni knew that smirk.

Toni eyed her best friend warily before gently pulling Cheryl to sit on the couch with her. "I'll go first," Emily said, spinning the empty bottle.

It landed on Archie making the redhead chuckle nervously. Emily pulled him in for a kiss making everyone let out little whistles and 'whoops!'

Next Betty went, it landed on Veronica making the blonde smirk, grabbing her girlfriend by her face, and pulling her in for a kiss. Toni went next, thank God, it landed on Cheryl.

The ginger blushed, leaning up to kiss Toni softly. Everyone erupted into series of 'ohhhs' making Toni chuckle as she pulled away. She eyed Jessica and the girl looked away, pretending to check her nails.

Toni smirked, resting her head on Cheryl's shoulder. After a couple of boring rounds, it was just the couples kissing, it finally got juicy.

Jessica spins the bottle and the room fell dead silent. Everyone knew what went down between Jessica and Toni, so the everyone in room was a bit tense with the two of them in one room together.

The bottle finally comes to a stop, and it makes both Cheryl and Toni's hearts sink as they bottle lands on Cheryl.

"O-Oh...uhm- I pass." The redhead shook her head because she was NOT about to kiss her girlfriend's EX-girlfriend. "Come on, Cheryl. It's spin the bottle, nothings gonna hurt your precious relationship." Reggie butts in.

"Shut up, Reggie!" Toni growled. He shrugged, "I'm just saying." He smirked.

Toni rolled her eyes, looking at the rest of them, "She says she passes. She can do whatever she feels like." Toni said.

"Rules are-"

"I swear to God if you speak one more damn time I will break your nose." Toni threatened with a low growl.

"It's fine, Cheryl. Just take a shot." Betty said, picking up the small cup. Cheryl was about to protest again but Reggie interrupted again.

"I'm just saying-" Reggie started and Toni stood up, "I told you to shut the fuck up." She growled. "TT-" Cheryl stood up, holding Toni's arm.

"What are you gonna do about it, Topaz?!" Reggie challenged. Toni got in his face, glaring up at him. She may be short, but she was stronger, "You don't want to mess with me right now, Mantle." The brunette growled.

"Yeah...?" He chuckled, "As if you're going to do something..." He smirked, "Plus, your girl is a fucking pus-" before he could finish his sentence, Toni's fist connected to his face and Reggie doubled over in pain.

"You bitch!" He yelled, getting ready to launch at her but Archie held him back. "Toni!" Cheryl gasped, going to pull the angry brunette back.

"Alright, Toni, let's go." Emily grabbed the brunette and Cheryl followed closely behind.

********
Toni and Cheryl were on the dance floor (Emily's living room) while Cheryl danced on her. They broke apart when they heard someone clear their throat.

It was Jessica, but she was drunk. "What the hell?" Toni asked as the girl leaned on her. "Take me back, Toni. I'm so sorry for what I did." The girl slurred.

Cheryl stood there nervously, crossing her arms as she looked down. Toni rolled her eyes, gently pushing the girl off of her, "No way, Jessica. I told you to stay away from me!" Toni said catching everyone's attention.

"TT...people are staring..." Cheryl whispered, tugging the sleeve of Toni's shirt.

"To-Toni I-I-"

"Save it. I told you to stay away so stay away!" Toni said, pulling Cheryl into the kitchen. "Jessica, I'm going to drive you home," Emily explained as the completely sober girl grabbed her jacket.

"I-I don't wa- Toni." She said before blacking out. Archie shook his head before helping Emily carry her out to the car.

When Emily returned to the party, Toni pulled on her jacket before helping Cheryl's with hers, wincing slightly since her hand was bruised. "Thanks again, Em. I had fun besides the whole... Jessica and Reggie drama." Toni sighed, zipping up her jacket.

"No problem, T. Later, Cher." Emily smiled at the redhead. Cheryl waved with a smiled before letting Toni pull her towards the car.

Toni turned on the heater before starting the Tesla up. "You okay?" Toni asked her girl.

"Yeah, I'm okay, TT. Albeit, I should be asking you that question." Cheryl said, pointing to Toni's hand.

Toni shrugged, "It barely hurts. And he had it coming, he's always blabbing his mouth. And I don't care if he tells my dad, he just annoyed me, Ya know?" Toni said stopping at a red light.

"Yeah. I get it." Cheryl nodded, holding Toni's free hand. Toni smiled, leaning over to kiss Cheryl.

"I love you." She mumbled against plump lips, "I love you too." Cheryl smiled once they pulled away.

Just a filler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
36K 828 26
Cheryl is starting college. She's made to share a room with another girl from a different background. Cheryl's trying to figure things out and make h...
69.2K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...