hollow with a heart (re-write)

By ZBX6779

Rias loses her composure and tells Issei that she regrets reincarnating him all because he didn't confess lik... More

part 1: LIES
part 2: wild fire
part 3: no more.
part 4: angry Valkyrie.
part 5: what do I do?
part 6: back to square one
part 7: stray
part 8: I've become so numb.
part 9: it gets worse.
part 10: answers.
part 11. my other half.
part 12: wake up
part 13: who will end it?
part 14: first laugh.
part 15: the rating game.
part 16: hollowfication.
part 17: more answers
part 18: next step.
part 19: Kyoto.
part 20: repent
part 21: vacation & lights.
part 22: new home and rivalry.
part 23: information and graduation
part 24: not the one.
part 25: sides & AMF.
part 26: bound & free
part 27: fear or love.
part 28: cafe sweet Phoenix.
part 29: at last.
part 30: a note for a "hero"
part 31: not going to happen.
part 32: Romania
part 33: blood.
part 34: preparations
part 35: almost time.
part 36: it has begun.
part 37: is it finally over?
part 38: new home and rating game.
part 39: a true queen.
part 40: party party party.
part 41: hollow beast.
part 42: the life of a fox.
part 43: the life of a fox part 2
part 44: happiness

part 45: family and a friendly game.

6K 86 75
By ZBX6779

20 years later.

Yoruichi created her own version of Sonido, she called it flash step. She learned the art of ninja from Akali and she learned to transform into a cat just like her mother, her sister leone is a brawler type, stealth isn't her thing.

Yoruichi.

Leone.

Tio had her mother's long hair and seductive body, her mother is a sadist while she is like her grandfather Barqial, a masochist.

(A/n: he really is, you can read the light novel and find out.)

Any physical punishment was straight up useless against her. She did inherit her father's dragonic blood thus giving her the power to turn into a dragon. Same as for their 2 sons. Dante and Virgil and Virgil's son Nero.

Arthur's and Emily's daughter.
Artoria Pendragon.

Akagi and Kaga. A.k.a Issei's and Ahri's daughters.

Issei didn't like it when they dress so seductively but they are grown women now, he kept quiet about it but he would tear anyone a new one who gazed at them with lewd intentions, they reminded him of his old self so he's more than willing to beat the shit out of them. Ravel trained in her free time and continued to get stronger, her flames were so hot that they turned blue, she learned partial transformation, her feathers turned blue as well.

Xayah and Rakan stayed as the carefree couple, neeko stayed as an actress, got a lot of roles. Rias got close to one of the other hosts of the boosted gear. Azazel and Rossweisse had kids too later on. After so long, a rating game is held once more. During a mock battle Issei stood in a battle dimension, Ddraig, his past hosts, Ravel, Kuroka and Ahri stood by his side, while Thor, Vali, Sairorg, Cao Cao, Fenrir and many others stood against them.

Issei: we are so out of practice.

Crom: I'm not. You're going down.

Ddraig: keep talking....while you can.

Ddraig goes full hollow.

The others got a chill up their spines.

Sirzechs: It's been so long since I've taken part in a game.

Kyne: release restraint level zero.

Kuroka: aww how cute, he brought his friends to play.

Evelyn: that's my lover you're talking to!

Ares: good thing we're prepared right Serafall?

Serafall: yup!

Ares brought out his weapon.

Serafall brought out her axe which she called the Leviathan axe.

Issei: against all of you? I better power up then.

They felt his power double, then quadruple, x8, x16.

Cao Cao: but how? You don't have the boosted gear anymore.

Ddraig: hahahaha.

Elsha: we shared the powers in a way that abilities of the boosted gear are now part of us all.

They manifest the masks, boost their power.

Tannin: get ready everyone, we got some trouble.

Ravel transforms into a phoenix, Kuroka in her tailed beast form, as for Issei... He just stood there....

Yoruichi: go mom!

Leone: go uncle Issei!

Kaga and Akagi: mom! Dad! Show them what you can do!

Great red: think you can use our power against us? We made you strong! Hahaha

Issei: wake up to reality, I used up your powers to free Ddraig and the past hosts, united we became strong, I merely took some of your infinite life force to fuel the hollow drive but know this. this is not power of your creation!

Issei flies straight up and after he flies up to the clouds. There's yellow lightning followed by an explosion of energy. They see a massive dragon skeletal structure materialize out of nowhere, followed by muscles and organs, then skin, scales, wings, horns, a tails, claws and talons. Ascalon became the tip of his tail. He's far bigger than the beast. Great red immediately gave him a name that suits him.

Great red: hollow dragon god emperor!!

Vali: OH COME ON!!

Vali looks at great red. He stared back.

Great red: I knew it! You just want me for my body!

Vali: you want to win this or not?

Great red: fuck you!

Issei is now a full fledged dragon and descends upon them. Those in the audience just watch in awe.
This is what they challenged to a fight.

His roar alone is deafening to anyone within several miles of him. Despite everyone's efforts to take him down, he's too strong and even more so with his team by his side. During the fight, Ahri took the blades of chaos from Ares and took her opponents down, she was so majestic as she danced, her flames added to it, she made chaos dance. Issei's whisker marks appeared on his dragon face as he watched her dance. He didn't even notice the others attacking him as he's too entranced by her. In the end team hollow (team Issei) won. He's even stronger than the hollowfied beast, he's now overpowered unless they find his humanoid body somewhere inside it. He won't make it easy, even at that size he can use Sonido without issue unlike the beast. He certainly made it challenging. During the battle everyone combined their attacks and put everything they had into it and aimed it towards Issei, Issei prepared a cero equal if not greater in power and even gave it a name.

Issei: GRAN RAY CERO!!!

The cero completely over powered their long range attack and showed up how outclassed they really are against him. Saji had gotten stronger and reached the point where anyone linked to him via absorption line can don his balance breaker, this is exactly what Ahri did against the now super sized golem and Riser in his phoenix form.

(2:30-3:00).

This was a fight that became the biggest rating game match of all time.
Azazel and Ajuka combined the symbiotic nano suit with their sport/training armour and created Warframes. These were used by anyone who could in training and rating games.

The former host that Rias is close to was outstanding. The hollow powers combined with the flesh of great red unleashed his latent potential.

He married Rias and is a good husband and a father. Everyone lived a good long life, those with hollow powers and their descendents became a new race among the supernatural called the Vizars. Issei's parents lived to be over a 100 years old, they saw their great grandkids and saw them grow up, they lived a long life and Irina personally sent their souls to heaven, Issei and everyone else mourn them but take solace in the fact that they are in heaven. The Nekoshou and Kitsune population recovered and are now an equal part of the supernatural society. Ahri is the personal guardian of Kyoto and Issei makes sure no mythology crosses the line. Yoruichi had a beast form like her mother but instead of fire she used lightning, it gave her great speed and agility, reflexes that are better than Kiba's. Leone had a unique connection to regulas and wanted to be like him, Azazel helped develop an artificial sacred gear that contains a bit regulas's power in the form of a belt, whenever she uses it, her hair would grow longer, her hands turned into massive bone crushing paws and her tail would become more shiny, gave her enhanced strength and regeneration.

Leone trained with her aunt Koneko and Sairorg to become strong. Akame once got her hands on Murasame and they are perfect for each other, she became a prodigy when she used that sword. Loki tried to bring ragnarok upon them once more but Issei stopped him and the titans he had unleashed. After a while Gasper a.k.a Kyne had a daughter with Evelyn named Yui. The vampire race is making a comeback.

He later started a show called Hellsing abridged.

Azazel studied Issei's new dragon and hollow power combination and created a new artificial sacred gear, a artificial hollow mask. It became the first artificial longinus but in order to master it one must master themselves. As the supernatural is now at peace, a great number of them went to Ahri's old dimension and attempted to stop the fighting via the diplomatic approach but too many were against them, they called Ahri and her peerage traitors, that didn't sit well with Issei and he needed to only demonstrate a small fraction of his power to scare them into submission, they immediately obeyed as the others showed them their power levels, they finally started to listen, it took time but eventually they ended all the wars and introduced the rating game idea, it worked. With both dimensions at peace, Issei and Ahri had no worries, as time went by they had another child, a young boy who inherited his mother's ability to use chakra and his father's hollow powers, they named him Naruto. And after sometime had another boy named Kurama.

That's Kurama.

(And that's Naruto with black hair.)

They certainly were a handful.
His descendents later on didn't inherent any hollow powers such as the cero but are able to use a watered down version of Sonido and chakra, Issei and Ahri saw their descendents use chakra in ways they couldn't imagine, they created seemingly infinite number of techniques they call "jutsu". They used hand signs to manipulate the elements and even materialize them. They all chose the way of the Ninja. Many of them were splendid shinobi. The rating games were forever changed, all the numerous jutsus and powers, there was never a dull moment. The little bit of unstable charka Issei had in his system became a part of him and it was passed down to his descendents, it actually gave them a new ability, a visual ability that became quite fearsome called "sharingan".

Eventually Issei, Ahri and the rest of the supernatural had to stay away and let their family live their lives, if they stuck around then they too would fear them instead of love. However they watched in secret and made sure no one crossed the line, they took care of the wrong doers from the shadows. They later went to Hueco Mundo and helped the local soul reapers in dealing with some dangerous hollows. The soul reapers were not what they expected, most of them looked human and they had their own squads. One of them had hollow powers too and his name is Ichigo Kurosaki.
Everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 15 8
Heartbroken, cheated, depressed. Those words fit Pure-Blooded Devil Owen Abbott perfectly. Betrayed by those closest to him, he travelled worldwide u...
2.4K 107 2
Everyone has a mask that they put on to hide away their true intentions or emotions, the most common mask is a smile, a simple facial gesture to help...
1.7K 65 3
(A/N: This is not my idea to begin with, I read a fanfic called The Dragon Of Bael on fanfiction and like it alot so decided to make something simila...
20.6K 327 23
What would happen if Issei wasn't able to confess his love yet to the girl he love dearly? Would his life would turn upside down? What would Issei do...