hollow with a heart (re-write)

By ZBX6779

Rias loses her composure and tells Issei that she regrets reincarnating him all because he didn't confess lik... More

part 1: LIES
part 2: wild fire
part 3: no more.
part 4: angry Valkyrie.
part 5: what do I do?
part 6: back to square one
part 7: stray
part 8: I've become so numb.
part 9: it gets worse.
part 10: answers.
part 11. my other half.
part 12: wake up
part 13: who will end it?
part 14: first laugh.
part 15: the rating game.
part 16: hollowfication.
part 17: more answers
part 18: next step.
part 19: Kyoto.
part 20: repent
part 21: vacation & lights.
part 22: new home and rivalry.
part 23: information and graduation
part 24: not the one.
part 25: sides & AMF.
part 26: bound & free
part 27: fear or love.
part 28: cafe sweet Phoenix.
part 29: at last.
part 30: a note for a "hero"
part 31: not going to happen.
part 32: Romania
part 33: blood.
part 34: preparations
part 35: almost time.
part 36: it has begun.
part 37: is it finally over?
part 38: new home and rating game.
part 39: a true queen.
part 40: party party party.
part 41: hollow beast.
part 42: the life of a fox.
part 44: happiness
part 45: family and a friendly game.

part 43: the life of a fox part 2

2.1K 30 8
By ZBX6779

Ahri was jumping between her show and her singing career. On her way back to her house..

She pinned her in the corner.

Ahri: if you tell anyone about this, I will shave your head!

Akali: ok ok just get away from me ya freak!

The poor girl was shaking from fear. Akali would experience the defensive Ahri multiple times and got sick of it. The next time......

The reason Ahri is on the defensive is because she sometimes meets up with her fans and acts out scenes from the show, just like how Issei met up with that one boy who couldn't get a ticket for the oppai dragon show. Ahri's supposed to help write the next song and after a while. They came up with their biggest hit yet.

Seraphine joined them officially. Gasper a.k.a Kyne is so proud of his ladies.

Evelyn had a small concern, did they love her like this or before? She talked to them about it.

Evelyn: listen you two, I gotta know. Did you two like me as I am currently or as before?

Kyne: we love you regardless of the exterior.

Akali: yeah, as long as you're you, that's all that matters.

Evelyn is touched by their words. She changed back to her true form and started making out.

Akali: leaving me out of the fun?

Evelyn: never darling.~~

Later.

Kai'sa used to wear a symbiotic nano suit that she used in combat, as she no longer needed it, she gave it to Azazel and Ajuka hoping that it would be reversed engineered and benefit people. Azazel and Ajuka were honoured and very intrigued by the tech. Her shoulder cannons stayed though. On one particular day of dance rehearsal, Ahri had pushed herself to the limit and passed out.

They didn't tell Issei or the others about Ahri passing out but the media did the job for them. The entire hospital vibrated as Issei used Sonido to make his presence known, not just to comfort Ahri but to scare the media off, he stood there hollowfied and grabbed the camera from one of the photographers. Evelyn just watched from the side lines as Issei displayed how he would break anyone's bones if they disturb his mate.

Issei: there are people inside who need to rest and recover. Let. Them. Be!

He scared them off, he immediately went to Ahri and stayed by her side, he brought food too, it's the healing cake Riser created. Despite knowing that she'll he fine, he couldn't help but worry. Once she did, KDA went on a road trip on Akali's bike. Seraphine is too scared to get on those so she decided to stay behind.

No more bikes, seraphine joined them on their trip this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 678 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
571K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
1.7K 65 3
(A/N: This is not my idea to begin with, I read a fanfic called The Dragon Of Bael on fanfiction and like it alot so decided to make something simila...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...