hollow with a heart (re-write)

By ZBX6779

Rias loses her composure and tells Issei that she regrets reincarnating him all because he didn't confess lik... More

part 1: LIES
part 2: wild fire
part 3: no more.
part 4: angry Valkyrie.
part 5: what do I do?
part 6: back to square one
part 7: stray
part 8: I've become so numb.
part 9: it gets worse.
part 10: answers.
part 11. my other half.
part 12: wake up
part 13: who will end it?
part 14: first laugh.
part 15: the rating game.
part 16: hollowfication.
part 17: more answers
part 18: next step.
part 19: Kyoto.
part 20: repent
part 21: vacation & lights.
part 22: new home and rivalry.
part 23: information and graduation
part 24: not the one.
part 25: sides & AMF.
part 26: bound & free
part 27: fear or love.
part 28: cafe sweet Phoenix.
part 29: at last.
part 30: a note for a "hero"
part 31: not going to happen.
part 32: Romania
part 33: blood.
part 34: preparations
part 35: almost time.
part 36: it has begun.
part 37: is it finally over?
part 38: new home and rating game.
part 39: a true queen.
part 40: party party party.
part 41: hollow beast.
part 43: the life of a fox part 2
part 44: happiness
part 45: family and a friendly game.

part 42: the life of a fox.

2.5K 38 11
By ZBX6779

Ahri retired as the champion, after the first song was released, she was asked to show her 9 crystal like tails in an interview.

More songs are already in the works when the script for the show is being written and locations are being set up.
The star guardians show was a bigger hit then the oppai dragon. Issei's completely new look and his achievements completely over shadowed his old perverted, his former lewd nature is just a foot note in history now. Ahri and Issei being the power couple were the gossip 24/7 but due to there popularity and the show, they had to work even when they are together but would frequently get away to have a little fun. There would be many days when he couldn't, he would either be busy working at the Cafe, teaching in Sona's school or training with his old team. He didn't want to make them think that he's neglecting them and Ahri didn't want to make her Ionian friends feel like that either so they gave each other plenty of space. Issei isn't a sage user like Ahri so his energy for his demanding routine was running out, between music production, the show, training, having personal space, Ahri, teaching and everything else....he had to let one or two things go. He left the cafe with a heavy heart, it's popularity didn't diminish as Ravel feared, in Issei's place came some of the past hosts of the boosted gear, they started living an honest life. Issei, Akeno and Rias taught them how to cook. They practiced their culinary skills and created a whole new atmosphere in the cafe, one that's just as alluring but unique in its own way. Issei's DJ skills advanced to the point where he would help record songs for Ahri, kai'sa, Evelyn and Akali. The 4 of them named their group K/DA. It had it's ups and downs but that's the life of pop stars/ actresses. Ahri had to deal with it a lot, she's an equally important member of K/DA but the lead role in the Star Guardians meant a lot of lines, doing rehearsals for both is a lot but working with people she knows very well and vice versa made it a lot of fun at times. After finishing rehearsal for the day, she went home.

She got more screentime than the villains do. Issei was happy with it. During a weekend Issei sent a text to Ahri after she finished rehearsals for another episode.

" My place tonight, keep the costume on"

Later that night they got intimate.

He supported her all the way, he let her vent her thoughts and frustrations, massaged her tense body, something they both loved. Ahri would mess around more than work at times, such as this.

Her team would mess with her in return.

Yeah..... They didn't learn their lesson. During an episode in which they were playing as undercover agents....this happened.

Because of all this Ahri was away from Kyoto a long time however everyone there are her biggest fans.

Their next song was another hit.

Akali's rap skills were noticed by another group, Issei's college buddies called him about this and this happened.

Issei himself is in the video, he dyed his hair brown. When K/DA saw Akali with them.....

There was quite a discussion about it.

Akali: guys this is nuts, I'm glad you all like my rap but I can work with everyone.

Kai'sa: yeah... I guess one shouldn't be limited.

Evelyn: I'm just glad you're not breaking up with me and Kyne (Gasper).

Akali: you know I love you both!

True Damage looked at Issei for answers with wide eyes.

Issei: oh that's right. Those 3 are dating each other and I'm married to Ahri.

Issei shows them his wedding ring and so does Ahri.

True Damage: ........ AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE US?

They grabbed him by his jacket and shake him a bit.

Issei: I tried but I couldn't find you guys anywhere after college. You guys were off the grid.

True damage: ....... Yeah..... We did go under the radar. Too busy. Sorry.

Issei: it's cool but it's been the same for us. Anyway, Akali and I need to be with True Damage for a short while because we're playing at Madison square garden next week.

K/DA: WHAT!!???

Evelyn: ooooooo now you're just showing off. Can't let that happen. Girls we have to write a song that will make everyone notice us.

Ahri & Kai'sa: yeah!!

They start walking out the door.

Issei: I hate seeing my wife leave but I love watching her go.~

Ahri blushed as she felt his gaze on her ass.

After the meeting concluded, everyone did their thing, as true damage performed at madison square garden, K/DA came up with 3 singles.

The music industry invested a lot into this and it paid off. As soon as Issei and the others saw this....

( Author: I wanted to add more images that suit this story but there's a 20 image limit per chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 5.3K 46
What if the events in the church went differently. What if the fallen angel raynare revealed Issei the dark dark truth of his reincarnation as a Devi...
222K 2.3K 27
Issei actually speaks up regarding his hesitation to confess during one particular event after the graduation party. This story will be different tha...
28.1K 289 22
after having a confession go wrong he proves to everyone and himself that hes better
63.4K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...