Forest // Changlix

By BinsPeace

Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crus... More

•°포리스트°•
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chaper 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A/N
Chapter 88

Chapter 18

890 34 54
By BinsPeace

{Third person}

Next day Felix texted his friends about Changbin, they seemed over the top happy and wanted to visit the boys in the evening.

Nurse Ava unhooked Changbin from the machines and handed Felix everything they needed for the treatment, wich had to be done as soon as possible.
However, Felix had one more thing he wanted

"Excuse me, uhmm.. may I have your number?" He asked the nurse "You did so much for me and I want to thank you for that someday"

"Oh.. I don't think that'll be possible,  things like that aren't allowed between the people that work here and the patients. It's my job, I'm glad I could help. Also I'm about 10 years older than you guys"

"Age doesn't matter besides, Changbin isn't a patient here anymore and I've never been one anyway. Please?"

"Okey you can have it, but this is just an inception alright?"

They both laughed, exchanged phone numbers, and got a few more pieces of information about wich things Changbin was allowed to do and wich ones not yet before both Felix and Changbin grabbed their stuff and drove home with an uber.

----------------------------------------------

Arriving at their house, they realized neither one of them had a key.
Felix called Minho to come with a replacement key since he used to live in that house himself.

Minho, as always, took forever to arrive and the boys waited in the freezing cold, in front of their door.

As soon as he arrived, he had a big grin on his face, excited to see his friends again "Heyy Bin, hi Lix"

"You took half an hour Hyung" they answered in sync

"I- you guys don't have to attack me like that, I'm sorry"
"You can walk again Bin?"

"Yeah, but soon not anymore BECAUSE I'VE BEEN STANDING IN THE COLD FOR HALF AN HOUR AND CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY DAMN FEET ANYMORE"

"Okey okay, here you go" Minho handed Changbin the key "I gotta run, Jisung is waiting for me, but I'll see you in a few hours"

"See ya"

"Baii"

They opened the door and saw everything tied up and clean, instantly understanding that Chan must've been here in the meantime.

Going inside they placed their stuff on the ground and just went to the couch, to not do anything but enjoy some time together.
They turned on the tv and watched some random kdrama that was running, or at least that's what they attempted, they ended up just talking.

"How are you feeling?" Felix asked "Are you in pain? Do movements still hurt?".... "You better tell me the truth this time!"

"Felix-"

"Nop, no 'Felix' tell me how you're feeling. You always told Chan every single thing about yourself, you even told him about our 'secret relationship', I'm your boyfriend, can't you tell me?"

"Lix I'm sorry I didn't tell you about everything. I was afraid you wouldn't accept me.. or think I'm weird.. and just longing for attention. I never meant to scare nor worry you, you're the most precious thing in my life. There's just always this feeling of guilt whenever I come near or touch you, like I don't deserve it... I can't help it. I'm the problem and it has nothing to do with you"

"Binnie.." Felix moved closer "You think you don't deserve me?" ... "I think you deserve every single part of me" he whispered and pressed his lips against his boyfriends.

This wasn't like any other kiss. It was emotional, filled with pure love and admiration, having them both tear up.

Felix pulled away again, looking into Changbin's eyes "heyy, don't waste your tears. I love you, and always will. There is no other person that deserves my love more than you. You're always hearing me out, always helping me out, taking care of me, treating me like I'm truly something special.. and I love you for that Changbin, I love you so fucking much you'll never even understand"

"Lix-"

"Please Binnie! Don't ever think you're not enough. You're amazing, you're way more than perfect! Please don't harm yourself when you come close to me. You can kiss me, hug me, cuddle me, you can do whatever you want with me. I love you and I trust you, you make me feel safe and at home no matter where I am. I'm always here for you, talk to me, tell me whenever you feel the urge to cut again Okey?"

Felix's words hit Changbins heart, making silent tears finally fall down his face as he engaged the younger into a hug, crying into his neck "I love you so much, I don't know what I would've done without you.."

"I love you too Binnie"
"I don't think I ever saw you cry honestly" Felix said randomly, making Changbin laugh between his tears.

He held his boyfriend a little longer, until he let everything, he's been keeping in, out.

"Don't think I forgot, you still didn't tell me Bin"

"Fine fine, it does still hurt when I move, but it's not as bad"

"Good. We'll have to treat your arm now though"

"O-oh yeah sure .. uhm .. I'll do that don't worry about it"

"Nop, you ain't gon do that yourself, I'm doing it"

"Felix wha-"

"Shhh Seo-Chang-bin, you seriously have to get used to me being your boyfriend, I'm gonna take care of you from now on. I'll be getting the things we need, stay here"

Felix stood up and went into the kitchen, filling a bowl with cold water and grabbing a fluffy cloth. He placed those on the small table in front of Changbin in the living room, before walking over next to the door where they dropped their things, and getting ointment, petroleum jelly and fresh bandages from one of the bags. He walked back, and put those on the table as well, then sat down on the couch "should we start?"

Changbin was a little nervous but he nodded. Yes he's done that himself many many times, but the cuts this time are quite bad, and someone else is handling them. However he trusts Felix and knows he'll do a good job.

Felix takes the olders arm, and starts unwrapping the bandage, countless cuts and scratches coming into his sight, many in the middle of their healing processes, and others, looking like they didn't even start getting better.

Changbin looked away, ashamed, thinking his boyfriend will soon not like how he looked.
Right away Felix noticed and comforted him "Bin, you'll always be attractive and beautiful to me! These just represent your story, and show how strong you are, fighting through all this pain. When I say I love you, I mean I love everything about you"

"Love you too" they smiled at each other.

After finishing, Felix placed the long bandage to the side and grabbed the fluffy cloth, dipping it in the cold water before starting to dab over the cuts to clean and cool them. Hearing Changbin hiss a little, he again tried comforting him to the best of his ability.

"Actually Binnie, you always looked so carefree to me"
"Like you had nothing going on, nothing to worry about"
"You smiled most of the time, and made all of us laugh with your actions and jokes"
"I thought, I had a tough time and a rough past"
"Knowing how much you went through, I kind of feel like an idiot" 

"But me going through something that may seem 'worse', doesn't make what you went through any less valid. Losing your parents isn't easy to take in, and I'm proud of you for making it through that"

"Y-yeah you're right, thank you Binnie"

"Of cour-"

"Okey finished cooling, NOW ONTO THE SPECIAL-ONLY-FOR-CHANGBINNIE-BINNIE-BINNIE-FELIX-TREATMENT" Felix almost yelled out, happy with himself.

"What is the special-only-for-Changbinnie-Binnie-Binnie-Binnie-treatment?" He laughed

"You'll see, sit back and relax"

Felix didn't wait any longer, and leaned in, attaching his lips to Changbins skin on his arm, gently starting to kiss down, making sure he reached every single little cut he could see.

"Lix.."

He didn't answer, just continued to kiss down his boyfriends arm, making every last bit of worry and pain drown in love and affection.

Finishing, he looked up into Changbins eyes, signaling him what he wanted.

"Come here baby"

He got pulled into a soft kiss, both of them enjoying the moment together, nothing between them, no secrets, no hiding, no nothing, only pure and sincere love. (A/N: yeah you thought, I already wrote a few of the next chapters and things are going down lol)

"I love you Lixie"

"Pff we both know I love you more"

"Don't start that"

"Hell yes I'm gonna start that"

"Nope I love you more"

"You're lying to yourself Bin"

"Which one of us is lying here mh?"

"You can't prove your point, so no, I love you more"

"Oh, you want me to prove my point?" He smirked "there's a lot I could do to prove my point, you know that" he continued in a low voice

Felix blushed and looked away, suddenly losing the confidence he had minutes ago.

"Aw are we getting shy Sunshine?"

"Stoop"

"Weren't you the one asking for it some time ago?"

"... That was just the last thing I could think of so you dye your hair the color I wanted!"

"So you changed your mind?"

"T-that's not what I'm saying"

He chuckled, pecking Felix's cheek "have I told you how damn cute you are?"
"Now let's finish this so that we can eat, before everyone comes visiting us"

Felix nodded shily and grabbed the petroleum jelly, opening it and putting some of it on two of his fingers, then gently applying it to the cuts on his boyfriends arm. There were a few deeper cuts wich he left out.

Done with that, he grabbed the special ointment the nurse gave him, and applied that to the deeper cuts. He knew Changbin was in pain, getting treatment like this burns and stings, especially because of that ointment, but  Changbin tried putting on a straight and brave face.
Last step was to wrap a fresh bandage around the arm again.

"Here you go, finished one. Should we do the second arm right away or do you need a break?"

"I-it's fine, let's just get this over with"

"Uff"

"What?"

"You almost never stutter, you're definitely NOT fine. I know it hurts, I know it must be hard. We'll finish soon I promise Okey? Love you"

"Love you too Lix"

[💫Little mini warning, don't read if you're uncomfortable💫]

Felix did the exact same with Changbins other arm, not to forget the "special-only-for-Changbinnie-Binnie-Binnie-Binnie-treatment"
He did every step, though at the end this arm seemed to hurt more than the other one.

"How does it feel? BE HONEST"

"...it burns"

"I'm sorry Binnie, promise it'll go away in a bit. Till then you can distract yourself.."

"Wish I knew how though"

"Kiss me"

"Mmh?"

"You know how bad I want it.."

"Lix why are you asking, you know you can just go for it like you always do"

"But.."

He chuckled "just tell me what exactly you want already"

"...fuck me Changbin" {a/n: hope you're still alive if you imagined that in his deep voice lmao. Sorryy~"

That was quite straightforward. Changbin was taken aback, he didn't expect that, but it's not like he wouldn't do it. He ran his hand through Felix's hair, down to his cheek, holding it "Baby we barely got home, have some patience with me"

"P-please I need you, j-just give me anything.. show me how much you love me.." Felix didn't care about sounding desperate at this point, he got horny all of a sudden and he wanted his boyfriend. He really wanted his first time to be with Changbin.

"You want me Sunshine?" He brushed a finger over the youngers lips, looking into his eyes.

Felix blushed and nodded, getting more desperate with each move Changbin did.

Changbin stood up, and pushed the younger onto the couch, climbing over him, again putting a finger on his lips, gliding over them. He watched every reaction of Felix, looking at the sensitive boy who's been confident all this time, but completely flustered and flushed red after Changbin starts doing something.
He brought his other hand down, resting it at the hem of Felix's hoodie, then sliding it underneath, touching up the smooth and soft skin.

Felix on the other hand was blushing madly, his heart beating faster than the fastest sports car out there, his whole body felt like it was on fire. Of course Changbin did that before, but this time, he's directly looking down at Felix, watching every reaction he made. Needless to say, Felix is sensitive, very sensitive. Each touch or move his boyfriend did, felt so intense and would make him shiver the first second.

Changbin leans down and starts kissing down Felix's cheek, down to his jawline and neck, earning multiple whines from the younger. He knew it was his first time and obviously he's quite sensitive to everything, so he tried to be as gentle and slow as possible.
Felix tilted his head, allowing more access to his neck, putting one hand on Changbins shoulder, humming softly.

Changbin continued trailing kisses down the youngers neck, until he reached a spot, making Felix slightly moan out, covering his mouth with his sweater paws shortly after.

A smirk was drawn onto Changbins face, as he pulled Felix's hands away "it's okey baby boy, let me hear you"
He stayed at that spot, gently sucking on it, listening to each sound Felix let out.

"Lix"

"Hmh"

"I'll make you mine"
"Tonight"
And just like that, he casually got up and went to the kitchen "I'll be cooking, food's gonna be ready in an hour. You could help me if you want to though"

Felix was dumbfounded, laying there red as hell, his hair sticking onto his forehead and the tight feeling in his pats was pretty much noticeable as well. That's straight-up rude.
(So rudeu)

-----------------------------------------------

I definitely don't think that you can use "food's" for "food is" but I did it anyway ✌🏻

The next Chapter is already finished, things are gonna go down guys.. but I won't spoiler more than that :3

Also I kinda forgot to post AGAIN, i'm sorryy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
233K 7.9K 46
'*•.¸♡ book 1 of the secrets series ♡¸.•*' "Chan, he...he's not much different from you." "So...Chan is a Little?" "No, Jeongin. Chan is a Dom." [ me...
9.6K 249 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
11.3K 337 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...