Iwaoi- Why are You Doing This...

Bởi whyhellosmexy

Basically, Oikawa is abducted by Vampire!Iwa and is scared shitless. COVER IMAGE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. Based... Xem Thêm

There's A Body In The Back Of My Ferrari I Don't Even Own..
I've Gotta Get Out Of Here
The Only Flaw, You Are Flawless.
But I Can't Help Myself~
The Only Thing You're Missing, Is Some Tape Over That Mouth...
All You Wanna Do
I Tried But... I Don't Think So.
Oh You'll Probably Go To Heaven, Please Don't Cry.
Semi-Free
Growing Concern
Social Media+More Texts
Do I Wanna Know?
Having A Little Nervous Break Down
I'm So Sorry...
The Thought Of Fresh /Blood/ Is Making Me Ill...
Push Up To My Body, Sink Your Teeth Into My Flesh
Where Is My Mind?
Stuck With Me
To Justify The Things I Did... (Tonight Will End In Tragedy)
I Am Not A Slave
Stop Standing There
Bored
It Was Really Only You...
Locked in a Cage
Draining All The Color From Your Eyes
After All This Time
Did I Just Die?
Oh My God My Head Hurts
Eyes shut tightly. I shut down.
I'm gonna puke it anyway.
i'll run in circles 'till i crash.
they taped over your mouth...
the choir's gonna sing then this thing is gonna kill you
theres no other witnesses, just us two
Its Gone Too Far To Ever Go Back.
Highway to Hell
Oh You're So Condescending
This Life Is Breaking Into the Day
Driven by Hate, Consumed by Fear.

Waste

1.1K 50 6
Bởi whyhellosmexy

Ew, Shiratorizawa

Interesting group chat name, sounds like it's the name of a school..? Maybe a competing business, a cult? He seems to young to be a business man but who knows I guess.

Ushiwaka-Chan:
You should've gone to
Shiratorizawa, Oikawa.

So, he just gives everyone nicknames? Also, that sorta explains the gc name..

Semi:
Seriously, Ushijima?

Are you trying to get us
blocked again

Ushijima.. so where'd the "waka" come from? Did he just like mix his names? Also I guess he doesn't nickname everyone? Semi is a legitimate name.. Also again, what do they do to make him block them presumably more than once?

Ushiwaka-Chan:
My apologies, that was
Tendou.

Another person?

Tendou:
Wakatoshi-kun!
U weren't supposed to tell
them!!

Interesting? I ignore the rest of that conversation when my own phone buzzes, it's a message from Matsukawa.

Matsukawa
8:14

Thx for bringing Cat
back.

Np, are you ever gonna give her
a name?

Nah.

Fair enough tbh. Another ding sounds from Oikawa's phone, this time I don't check it because, now that Pretty Boy's in the forefront of my mind, I should probably feed him...

I start walking towards Pretty Boys "room" it's really just where I decided to put him for now but what else would I call it? As I approach the door, contemplating on whether to make my entrance known or just surprise him, I smell something...

Something iron, and sickeningly sweet. Delicious. I mean, I know what it is and the cause (because Pretty Boy's blood has a super distinct smell) but why?

Why is he bleeding so much? Is it something I did, something he did?? I'm going to pretend for now that my concern is just because he's wasting blood that I should be drinking and not because I care for him or anything..

Because I don't.

I'm definitely gonna get around to killing him.

Just... not right now...

Or soon for that matter.

My hand is on the doorknob, mind in a haze I don't think twice before kicking down the door... probably not my best idea.. and I'm gonna have to pay for that.. but whatever.

With the door out of the way, I can now see Oikawa sitting in the front of the room with an impassive expression on his face. There's barely concealed pain in his eyes that he seems to think I can't I can't see...

His hands are still held firmly behind his back, he's no longer straining in them though, body almost completely limp.

Where is the blood coming from, seriously.

I continue examining him for a few minutes, the silence that shrouded the room heavy until I noticed something..

There's a small pool of blood forming behind him, becoming larger by the second as the crimson seeps from whatever wound caused the blood flow.

What a waste..

But why?

Yea I've have his chapter in my drafts for a while now but didn't post it till now cause I thought I wasn't enough words. It almost certainly is not enough words but oh well..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
555K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
18 7 7
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from lordizxy on tumblr - https://lordizxy.tumblr.com/post/142812442185/demon-oikawa - "What's hap...
67.8K 2.7K 67
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...