Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

Por Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... Más

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2

1.5K 44 33
Por Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Both Josie and Koichi were badly injured by Hazamada and his stand, Surface, and Hazamada was on his way to make a call with Jocelyn at the Moetk she's at alongside with the Fake Josie with him due to his stand's power, as they two left, Josie then got up as she then heals her wounds from her cheek as she goes to check on Koichi, who he's still lay hurt...

Josie: Koichi!

Koichi: J-Josie...a-are you okay??

Josie: Thanks for your help, but man you've got some guts dude. Even though your badly wounded, you manage to trick him with your stand.

Koichi: H-Hehe, what are you talking about? That's cause as soon as I got hit, you fixed my broken bones with Crazy Diamond...

Josie: Yeah, I know heh.

Koichi: Hehe, you know, I'd really appreciate if you could fix my wounds right about now..

Josie: Right.

And so, Josie uses Crazy Diamond to heal up Koichi's wounds. After that, the two head out of school to look for Hazamada before he gets to Jocelyn with Fake Josie on his side...but suddenly, inside the hallways of the school, there was a beautiful young girl with a light blue uniform skirt walking down the hallway as she notices not only Josie, but more importantly noticing Koichi as well, she blushes as she places her hand towards her chest, as if she seems like she likes Koichi...meanwhile, Josie and Koichi arrive at a phone booth to make a call at the grand hotel to call for Jocelyn, Josie had trouble making a call, knowing that Jocelyn was being occupied from being called from someone else...Josie waited as she finally get to get a call from Jocelyn, but it seem like she isn't picking up the phone...

Josie: Shit! She isn't picking up!

Koichi: That means she must've left already! Hazamada must have lured her somewhere to meet up!

Josie: Damn it! Which means we have to go after the copy of his stand!

And So, Josie and Koichi both made a run for to go and looo for Hazamada and the fake Josie copy of herself to stop them before even meeting up with Jocelyn. Meanwhile, Tamami was walking down the sidewalk as he noticed Josie...

Tamami: Oh Josie! Say, got out early? Where's Master Koichi by the way?

But not only he met up with Josie, the Josie he met up was the fake one, and behind her was Hazamada as Tamami notices..

Tamami: H-Hazamada!? What are you doing here??!

Hazamada: Tamami Koboyashi? ...*grins*

Fake Josie: You don't know why we're together?

Tamami: N-No idea...why??

Fake Josie: Hehe. No idea at all?

Tamami: W-What's going on here?!? And where's-

Suddenly, Fake Josie grabbed a brick and hits Tamami, busting his head and causing a lot a blood to come out, knocking him out as well, as she then hides his body behind the hushes where no one can see him...

Hazamada: Good. Now, let's get going.

The two continue walking away as they leave Tamami's body hidden behind the bushes.

-MINUTES LATER-

Later on, in the Morioh City, Hazamada and Fake Josie where walking down to meet up with Jocelyn in 10 minutes, soon to pass by a lot of school boys, that were so simping at Josie right now...

Boy #1: Josie-Chan! It's good to see you again! Cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Boy #6: Josie! Josie-Chan! See you tomorrow!

Hazamada: Tch. Why the hell are you the only one getting the attention?! I'd never get girls to say things like that to me! Tch. Girls these days are ugly anyways!

Boy #2: Josie-Chan!

Fake Josie: Eh?

A male student appeared as he gave a letter to Josie as he soon to walk away and wave bye at her...Hazamada on the other hand saw everything as he got jealous, took the letter away from the Fake Josie and tear it apart..

Hazamada: Nrrrgh!! Why did you even accepted it!? Damn it all! What's the difference between you and I?! Not just because your a girl but as for me, but why don't I get attention from girls!?!

Fake Josie: I mean...why does it matter anyways? You don't have to water time, you know that?

Hazamada: Who the hell you think you're talking to?! Don't you dare talk to me like that's-OW!!!

Hazamada punches Fake Josie to her face, but realize that no matter what, the copy of the Josie will remain wooden...

Fake Josie: Hey now, you do realize I'm still made of wood. And it seem you forgot. That was dumb.

Hazamada: Nrgh! Just shut up! *Damn it, I'm getting pissed off! It's my own stand, but this happens every time. I once use my stand to copy my crush, Junko, but it pissed me off more cause it kept doing things to piss me off! Tch. Nows not the time for that, I have to focus on getting to Jocelyn and tearing him to bits!*

Suddenly, Hazamada then notices someone on the road, he notices (YN) walking down the road, still looking for him...so he and Fake Josie hide in the alley...

Hazamada: Shit! I forgot about him! He's still looking for me, and not to mention he will make me waste time to meet up Jocelyn!

Fake Josie: What now??

Hazamada: Hehe. I have a plan.

(YN) was still looking for Hazamada to know if he can be anywhere in the city...

(YN): Damn it. Where can he be?

Suddenly, he head his name being called in the alley way...

Fake Josie: Oi! (YN)! Over here!

(YN): Josie.

(YN) crosses the road to soon reach up to Fake Josie, which he doesn't know that the Josie he's stalking to is the real one...

(YN): Good to see you again. Hey, where's Koichi? Wasn't he with you??

Fake Josie: Eh?? O-Oh right! Koichi! Yeah, he said...he said he was gonna look for you and I decide to do the same thing, so we split up and it seems I've found you first...hehe.

(YN): Oh. Well then, but we still gotta find Hazamada.

Fake Josie: O-Oh! Right! But shouldn't we go and find Koichi first?? We can't leave him alone, or he'll end up getting hurt by him.

(YN): Yeah, you're right.

Fake Josie: Good, we should go in this alley way, it's faster to go on the other side.

(YN): Okay. Let's go.

And so, the two started walking down the alley way path, Hazamada appeared behind a garbage can as he laughs quietly and pulls out a pocket knife...

Hazamada: I'll just get rid of you and you'll be done for.

And so, he quietly sneaks up to (YN) as the Fake Josie tries to play along, thinking she's the real Josie...(YN) then says to Josie...

(YN): Say Josie, I gotta be honest with you, whatever you did with your hair, not liking it, looks weird and ugly, don't you think?

Fake Josie: O-Oh...right. Ill maybe fix my hair later on

(YN): Heh. Just saying, it doesn't look good on you, no offense.

Fake Josie: N-None taken...

And so, the two were close to reach to the end of the alley was as Hazamada starts to run up to (YN) from behind as he leaps and then lifts the knife to get ready to stab him, until suddenly, (YN) somehow manages to turn around quickly and grabbing Hazamada's hand, holding the pocket knife, and not letting him go...

Hazamada: H-H-Hey!!! What the!?

(YN): Just as I thought.

Hazamada: H-Hey!! H-How the hell did you know I was gonna stab you!?

(YN): How I know? Simple...I saw what you did to Tamami earlier ago.

Hazamada: Wh-What?!!!? You were there?! How?!? Where!?!

(YN): After what you did to Tamami, I had to wait for the two of you to leave, so I can check up on him. Luckily he's still alive, and manage to call the ambulance and take him to the hospital. And so I started filling you two, and tried to play along that was I still looking for you, and I knew you were gonna pull off something like this on me.

Hazamada: Y-You bastard!

(YN): Oh, and I already knew this Josie isn't the real one, how I know? Easy, the fact I said her hair looks dumb and not good looking, didn't even cared at all. But the real Josie, would have snap out of her mind and beat me up brutally.

Hazamada: C-Crap...

(YN): Now then.

(YN) summons Cinder as Cinder opens its mouth and blasts a beam of fire towards The Fake Josie as she started to melt, but only the skin of her, knowing that Hazamada's Surface stand went back from a wooden doll again...

Hazamada: N-No!!

(YN): Now, I've heard that you're a weirdo, and likes to hurt people that pisses you off. And by the looks of it, it seems you may have hurt Josie, and if you did...then that face will turn out to be an ugly one.

Suddenly, (YN) eyes started to glow bright red as it seem to scare Hazamada ...

Hazamada: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Cinder: WRRYAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

-LATER-

At the front of the Morioh Station, Station Plaza, Jocelyn wasn't alone for now, now that (YN) was with her as well, as he told her everything about what was going on today. Suddenly, Josie, this time the real one arrive with Koichi as well...

Josie: Ms.Jocelyn! It's me, Josie!

Koichi: We've finally made it! Ms.Jocelyn!

Jocelyn: Yo.

The two also notice (YN) with her...

Koichi: (YN), you too??

Josie: Hey, I thought you were looking for Hazamada? We still need to find him-

(YN): Don't worry. I've got it finished already. He's no longer in our hands. I've dealt with him already.

Josie: R-Really?!

(YN): Yeah...I may have gone overboard and...sent him to the hospital. Hehe.

Koichi: O-Oh man...

Josie: Well, at least he's down for good.

Jocelyn: Yeah, (YN) told me everything that was going on. But still, if that Hazamada kid was planing to kill me, then he would have more than a knife to just kill me, or I'll be the one sending him to the hospital.

Josie: Geez, well (YN) has already done that. Hehe.

Jocelyn: Yeah.

Koichi: Well, not that's over, we can all take a break finally.

Josie: Yeah, a good one.

Jocelyn: Well, since I'm here, I may head over to some stores and get me some to eat. You three wanna join?

Koichi: Yes please!

Josie: Hell yeah!

(YN): Sounds good to me.

Josie: Heh. Well come on then.

The four started walking together to get get something to eat as (YN) said to Josie...

(YN): Oh, hey Josie.

Josie: Yeah?

(YN): ...Your hair looks good.

Josie: *blushes* Oh, thank you. *smiles a little*

(YN): Your welcome.

As they all leave to go get something to eat, suddenly the light pole started to act up as soon as that electrical stand appeared again, Red Hot Chili Pepper, with the bow and arrow...

Chili Pepper: Ha! Knew that Hazamada brat was a fool! Well, you have my condolences. Looks like I'm gonna have to do it myself!

-END OF CHAPTER 18-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

664 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
789 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
138K 5.5K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...
66 0 11
Allison is a student at a local artistic college. She attends classes and works at a nearby gym, though doesn't like leaving her room otherwise, due...