Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1

1.8K 36 10
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

Days has pass, and seem to be going good...until rumors were heard that a student injured one of his friend at his own house, and Tamami, knows who is responsible for it, before school starts, Josie, (YN) and Koichi got caught up with Tamami as he told him about who was responsible for the teenager's accident...and not only that, Tamami mention that there are more stand users than just them and Okuyasa and Tamami and Jocelyn...

Josie: Seriously?! There's more than us who are also stand users?!

Tamami: Yeah, and about that case. Heres a picture of the one who can be responsible for it. *shows picture*

Koichi: Oh my.

(YN): What a weird looking kid.

Tamami: You can say that. He's Toshikazu Hazamada, a student in class 3-C. This kid apparently got into an argument over something stupid with a friend right around the start of spring. One of them had insulted the others favorite idol or anime or something I don't know what the fuck. But surprisingly, the friend he got into an argument gouged out his own left eye with a mechanical pencil.

Josie: Holy shit!

Koichi: Oh Geez!

(YN): Damn.

Tamami: Insane right? Apparently Hazamada's friend said this in the hospital: "Next thing I knew, my eye gouged out and I was starting at it, with my other eye"

Koichi: O-Oh man! What a sick person!

Josie: So you're saying that this guy gouged out his left eye using some kind of stand?

Tamami: Could be, or maybe not. You see, normal people can't see Stands.

(YN): Hmmm... something about this is really fishy.

Tamami: Hey now! You got no right to criticize me. I've got myself a new job already!

Koichi: Y-You got a job already?

Tamami: But of course Master Koichi! I found myself a little job that involves financing.

Koichi: ...Please don't tell me you became a loan shark, do you?

Tamami: Hehe. You can say it like that.

Josie: Still, we can't just ignore this.

(YN): Right, I say we should go and look for this kid.

(YN) and Josie both leave to go find Hazamada as Koichi wanted to join too...

Tamami: Hey, hold up Master Koichi! You're going with them as well? Let them do it.

Koichi: I have to go with them. I have to help to. Something tells me that our city is filled with problems. If Morioh City is in danger, that means my parents, my sister, and everyone else here that is important to us will have to face that danger. So even it's scary and dangerous, I gotta do something about it.

Koichi goes running with Josie and (YN) to help...

Tamami: *sniffs* O-Oh man.That was the most tough thing to say. Nothing less from a man I've chosen to admire. But...I'll be heading home then, be safe Master Koichi!

And so, Koichi, (YN) and Josie started looking for the Hazamada kid in the school, they checked every classroom to see if he is in one of them, but isn't, they have checked all of them, and no sign of him...

Koichi: That's the whole class we checked.

(YN): And we didn't even found him.

Josie: But of this Hazamada guy really did gouge his friend's eye out, and still blend into normal school life...He is one creepy guy.

(YN): I hate to say this, but it looks like we have to skip school for today and search for this weirdo.

Josie: I agree, so how's it going to be?

(YN): I'll have to get out of school and search around the city if I can find him, you and Koichi can go to the lockers and find Hazamada's and check out why at he has store in his locker.

Josie: Sounds good to me, you in this still Koichi?

Koichi: Y-Yeah!

(YN): Good. Alright, I'm off. I'll come back once I'm done.

Josie: Okay.

And so, (YN) goes off running down the hallway to exit the school and head over the city to look for Hazamada, in the meantime, Josie and Koichi go to the lockers and look for Hazamada's to see any clues about him, the two found his locker as Josie uses Crazy Diamond to break Hazamada's locker door...

Koichi: J-Josie!

Josie: Don't worry, I'll fix it later. Just watch my back so I can check his locker, got it?

Koichi: O-Okay. But you could have at least told me first what you're about to do.

Josie: By the looks of it, his stuffs are still here, so be careful, he may be still in school or ran off somewhere else, good thing (YN) is outside.

Josie started searching at Hazamada's locker, filled nothing but mangas, and tennis equipment...

Josie: He sure has a lot of stuff here, knowing he likes tennis and reading mangas, but I don't think he can be the one who actually has the bow and arrow...Eh?

Josie found a wooden thing, she took a close look at it, and knowing it was a person, but not really, it was actually a wooden doll...

Josie: Phew. For a second I thought it was a stand. Nothing but a wooden physical object, those dolls that they sell at art stores for sketching.

Josie notices the wooden doll moving its hand that she grabbed on...and suddenly, the wooden doll's hand started to transform into a real hand, a hand that looks just like Josie's, as the e whole wooden doll's body started to fill with blue aura and burst out smoke...

Josie: Wh-What the hell!?!

Koichi: Josie!

As the smoke was vanishing, it seem like a person was coming out from the locker, and that person was the wooden doll that traformed into Josie, who looks exactly like her...

Koichi: Wh-What in the-

Josie: That wooden doll turned into me when I touched it. But now we know for sure...Hazamada is a stand user! This is just great, you've got some nerve turning into me, bitch! ...wait, calling her a bitch is like...calling me like one??? Is it?? Whatever! That's not important!

Fake Josie: Hehe, you've heard of Perman, right?

Koichi: Holy cow! It sounds just like you Josie!

Fake Josie: You know the copy robot from Perman? Isn't that inconvenient? Don't you think I'd be great to have one around?

Josie: ...The hell are you even talking about??

Koichi: And..what is...Perman?

Fake Josie: What?!? You two haven't heard of Perman?!! I can't believe you two! You two are Japanese and don't know what Perman is!?!

Josie: Shut it! I'm the one asking questions around here!

Suddenly, the Fake Josie raised its arm up, and so as Josie herself as well, it's like the two of them raised their arms up right at the same time...

Josie: M-My arm!

Fake Josie: Hehe, a copy doll that replicates people I don't wanna be around. Once it copies you, you'll mimic all of its movements. Which means, it's not a puppet, but a puppet master!

The fake Josie swings its elbow towards the locker, knowing Josie's elbow was gonna swing as well, but straight to Koichi...

Josie: K-Koichi move!

It was too late as Josie's elbow landed on Koichi's neck, hitting him real hard on the throat, causing him to spat out blood and sending him flying crashing to the door...

Josie: K-Koichi!!

Fake Josie: Hehe! And ones rag's been hind our dry. Oh, but I didn't do it, you did.

Josie: ...You know...stuffs like this pisses me off more than anything. When you don't do anything yourself, but use others to do things for you. That makes me want to kick you ass like nothing else!

Josie summons Crazy Diamond as it then tries to strike a punch at the fake Josie, but missed...

Fake Josie: That's just great, Tee-Hee. Looks like you're out of range. If you can't move from that spot, your stand can't get any closer, either. Which means, if I maintain this distance, Josie, you stand no chance up against me!

Josie: Nrrrgh!!

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!!

Crazy Diamond grabs a pen and tosses it straight at her fake self, but her fake self quickly catches the pen...

Josie: This stand's name is Surface. By possessing a doll, it has gained a physical form, which means normal people can see it.

Suddenly, Josie Sees someone hiding behind her fake self, it was Hazamada...

Josie: Hazamada! You bastard!

Fake Josie: Hehe. My goal is to beat the shit out of Jocelyn Kujo, and run him out of this city.

Fake Josie tosses the pen at Josie as she catches it, Fake Josie started to mimic Josie by holding the pen and starting to point at it towards her...

Fake Josie: An outsider, coming here and trying to dig up dirt on us, but I heard that his Star Platinum can stop time for a second or two. There's no one in our group that stands a chance against her. That is, no one besides my Surface, now that it's copied from you, Josie!

The fake Josie push its hand towards her as Josie herself, who she's holding a pen was forcefully pushing the pen under her eye as it then stabs all the way in, causing her to collapse to the floor and making a crunching sound...after that, Hazamada appeared ...

Hazamada: Crushed I see? That's a satisfying sound. As long as you didn't cut the nerve , you'll also be able to see again...if you're lucky enough.

Fake Josie: Looks like she's gonna be out for a while. That was easy.

Hazamada: Hey. Pick up my bag and let's go. We're gonna go straight after Jocelyn.

Fake Josie: Easy enough. Jocelyn should be at the hotel she was staying before still.

Hazamada: Morioh Grabd Hotel. That's the one. Let's go.

And so, the two were heading their way to go and find Jocelyn to kill her, until what we can see so far, is that the fake Josie's hair has a mange writing on it, and it seem like the only way that can happen is Koichi's stand, Reverb, which means Koichi has been suing its stand right when Josie got cut with the pen by the Fake Josie and still alive after all...What will happen next?

-END OF CHAPTER 17-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 52
In a world filled with hidden dangers and mysterious powers, fourteen year old Josephine Adams finds herself intertwined with Jotaro Kujo, a seasoned...
90.7K 4K 30
[ Josuke Higashikata x Female Reader ] 16-year old (y/n) Kawajiri has her life turned upside down when she gets struck by a golden arrow. ❝ Fate has...
1.1K 64 15
If I could describe him in one word, it would be- Sweet. Like candy. Josuke Higashikata: The name of the boy I've had a crush on since I moved to...
150K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...