The Legend of the Elements

By Lvygrey

{COMPLETED in 2016} #56 in Train ~~Unleashed by dark spells of ancient past, the enemies grow stronger than b... More

A New Beggining
First Day of High School
That Was Useless
Made Friends, Earn Enemies
Notes
Getting Revenge for Simple Things
Four
High School Lockdown
The Strange Dream
The Un-Complicated Search
The Discovery
The Truth
Embarrassed-Extra Chapter
Reepeet
Elena
Scarlett
Aqua
Rachel
The Test is Over
Double Trouble
Training
Footsteps in the Snow
Scarlett's Injury
Back in Action
Notes
Hit and Run.
First Impression
Close Call
Keep Walking
Snow in Demroy
Agent Attack
Aura
Death Stares
No Interviews
Lucky One
Tree of Life
Elemental Dragons
Kidnapped
Spirits
Travel
Devilicious
Cave
Drama
Moves Like Jagger
Official Plan
Return of Delmas
Offer
Earthquake
Run
Shock
Elena's Potion
Double Elementals Part 1
Double Elementals Part 2
Notes
Double Elementals Part 3
Double Elementals Part 4- Training
Possessed
Choices
Back to Reality
A Message from Utain
Notes
Plans Revealed
A Change of Heart? -A Special Favor
More Drama
Preparations-Wed
An Idiotic Mess
Blackout
Saturday-The Battle of Our Lives
Lucrix- Part 1
Lucrix- Part 2
The End~Elementals
News
It's OFFICIAL!

Start Over

991 60 10
By Lvygrey

Scarlett's POV
Elena had just woken me up, and I'm now running through the doors of my house in panic. I need to find them!
All I know was that she left to go find Aqua.

"Take me to Demroy!" I yelled quickly.
I landed in a bad place. The flowers and beauty of Demroy was all gone.
The only thing left was ash, and I knew who could have done that.
I ran faster than ever, my legs reaching up to full speed. As I ran, I took out my gem and transformed. It helped keep me from the heat, not that I couldn't deal with it. It's just more helpful.

Aqua's pleads were the only thing making me shake with fear. I knew that she was the only one who had the hardest time handling fire.

Hang in there Aqua...

Aqua's POV
I was feeling light headed and dizzy.
What else? Even my transformation wasn't enough to block out the dark magic.
"Wellsss, wellsss, wellsss, looks whosss heress." Jarts hissed.
I placed my fingers on my temples.

"Admit it, you can't even say words without your nasty HISS!" I spit out angrily. That just made my headache even worse. His eyes burned with fury.

"Isss cansss definitelysss!" He snapped. I couldn't answer this time, because death was soon getting over to me.

"Where's Elena and Rachel? What did you do to them you nasty eel?!" I managed to squeak out.

"She's gonesss. Whooshhsss, toss anotherss placesss." He said snickering. It actually took me a while to understand what he said, but my face blew up with anger. "You liar!" I yelled, clutching my fist together.

I got up, ready to attack and fell back down again.
The fire around me was too strong, and was growing larger.
And larger.
And larger...
My eyelids flutter and start to close. Out of the distance, I heard a voice.

"Let her go!" Someone yelled, blasting a fireball right at Jarts. The fire began to disappear, as my strength started forming again.

I stood up and looked at Jarts laying on the ground. He slithered and turned into a gorilla. "That'sss doesssn't work on mess."

"My god, how many animals are you?" I asked, coughing.

I formed a nice, ball of pure water and flung it at him. He grabbed it with two fingers, and smashed it like one toothpick.

Ah I'm too weak right now.

Scarlett and I started attacking him.
Mainly her since all I produced right now was tiny droplets of water.

He either dodged it or smashed it to smithereens.

This felt like when Delmas was teaching us to block out magic. A picture flashed in my mind, when everyone of us tried to use a sword to hit Delmas, but she caught it with her two fingers. I quickly knew what to do.

"Scarlett! Lesson training with swords!"I said.
"Gotcha." Was all she said back.

We created a sword made of pure gold. Delmas had given each of us these by our element powers.

They belonged to our mothers, and was passed down from each generation. We held them out and aimed them to Jarts, who looked frightened.

The sword could only be carried by the hands of a true elemental of that kind. On my sword, there is a blue raindrop shaped crystal in the front. The handle is light blue, and the blade is gold.

Scarlett and I collided our swords together to make a sharp cry.

I nodded to her as she extended her hands. She did a triple cartwheel and landed on Jarts head. He reached to grab her off, but she pierced the sword in his eyes. He yelled tremendously and reached to touch his eye that had been stabbed.

My turn I thought to myself.

Jarts was still clutching his eye in pain. I gripped the handle and added some extra magic in its blade. It gave the sword a nice little blue glow. I ran towards him.

He saw me and dodged to one side. Unfortunately for him, as he dodged, I slid pass and sliced him right through his waist.

"That's for Rachel." I said.
Then I stabbed in his legs. "That's for Elena." And then I stabbed him right through his neck, and heard a pleasing cry.
"And that's for your grammar." I said smiling. Scarlett clapped.

"Well done, watergirl." She said. I was still grinning from ear to ear, then I realized that we need to find Elena, Rachel, and Delmas.

That's weird, but I swear I saw Delmas pinned to the ground before. We couldn't find her anywhere now. What if he killed her?

No, stop Aqua, there's no such thing.

"We're here! We're here!" I heard a voice, which sounded way too delighted.

But I knew it belonged to Rachel's. "Where?" I asked repeatedly.

Scarlett was leaning onto a wall.

"Scarlett, you have to help me find them!" She shrugged and pointed behind her. She held her hands on it, and it started to melt.

Rachel, Delmas, and Elena were trapped inside. They came tumbling over at me. "Thank you!!"

I looked at the melted cement.
How the fuck did she know that?

"Ahem." Scarlett coughed out.
They did the same thing to Scarlett.
By that, I meant bombarding her with thank you's.

"So how did you guys....end up in there?" I asked. "Don't ask." Rachel said, turning pale again.

I nodded.
"Thank you girls." Delmas said. I smiled politely.
"You have showed courage and wisdom in saving us. We owe you."
"Oh it was nothing!" I said waving my hand and blushing slightly. But I knew it was something.

Scarlett sighed.
"That sounds so cliche."
---
We had a sleepover today. The experience today was so intense, that we created an oath.
Scarlett didn't want to do it though.

I solemnly swear, that we will always stick together. We will always protect each other, no matter what. Nothing will stand between our path, and nothing will separate us. Starting from today, we are destined to show courage, respect, wisdom, and leadership. We will fight back and let no one decide for us. We are the Elementals.

"Who created this damn oath?" Scarlett huffed.

Everyone pointed to me.

"Hey, it was pretty decent." I pouted defensively.

We all held up knives and placed it between our hands.

"Dude I don't wanna do this...." Rachel squirmed.

"We have to make it official though." Scarlett said.
Elena nodded and I closed my eyes.

With a slice, the knife pierced across each one of our hands and blood slowly rushed out.

We all placed our hands together and let the blood drip into the bowl in the middle.

"This is so nasty." I mutter.
"Why are we doing something so nasty..."

Scarlett picked up the bowl and looked at it intently.
She quickly took a sip of the red liquid and I shuddered.

"Oh my gawd you actually did it. Watch us get diseases from consuming all of our bloods." Elena shuddered and took a sip.

My hands extended shakily as I did the same, and Rachel followed.

I wanted to spit out that metal-ly taste.
I'm never doing that again.

We all looked at each other.
As nasty as that was, I felt closer to them now, like we're actually bonded together.
I'm thinking that they must feel the same as well.
____________________
God that was nasteh.
But I wrote it too.

I now give you guys permission on talking about how horrible I am to write that. It's okay though, I wish I had that much of a bond.

Today's question is:
Would you rather:

A. Spend your whole life hiding?
OR
B. Spend your whole life as a lie?

-idontw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 3.1K 49
Who knew what would happen after stealing some bread from a street stall? Certainly not Nagan. Nothing out of the ordinary should have happened, cons...
20.5K 1.9K 58
Third installment in the Four Elements series. Andie and her friends finally reached senior year. But of course, when you're the living incarnatio...
51 0 6
In the magical world of "Ifrit's Blessing," a young mage,named Hanbin, discovers an incredible power that could change the fate of the entire humanit...