Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

55. Harry's Hearing

2.7K 53 194
By LaineWeasley

I wake up in the morning with Melody still asleep in her bed, so I go to the bathroom have a shower and get ready for the day. I then walk back into the bedroom where Melody is still sleeping, a little unusual so I apparate down to the kitchen.

"Morning, everyone." I say smiling and sitting next to my dad at the table.

Molly, Beth, Anna, Uncle Remus and my dad were at the table, I'm guessing everyone else was at work this morning.

"Morning, y/n, sleep well?" Dad asks.

"Yeah actually, what's for breakfast Molly?" I ask.

"Well we've got toast, muffins, porridge, bacon and eggs. What would you like?" Molly replies.

"I'll have some bacon and eggs please." I say as she dishes it up for me.

"Thank you, Molly. So how is everyone this morning?" I ask.

"All good, how's my little girl?" My dad asks.

"I'm fine thank you dad and I'm not little anymore I'm eighteen this December and going into my last year at Hogwarts, still need to see who is Quidditch Captain this year." I say.

"Eighteen, I can remember the day you was born, tiny little thing." Uncle Remus says.

"You and those boys certainly don't act eighteen." Molly says. And I gasp at her fake reaction.

"So where is everyone?" I ask.

"Everyones at work and Arthur is taking Harry for his meeting." Anna says and my eyes open wide.

"Oh my Godric, I forgot that was today." I say.

"He will be fine, no need to worry." Dad tells me.

Just then Hermione and Ginny walk into the kitchen and sit down to eat breakfast.

"Morning girls." I say cheerfully.

"What's got you cheerful this morning y/n normally your all grumpy." Ginny says as she dishes her self some breakfast up.

"Thank you Ginny, I don't know, I woke up feeling positive this morning." I say.

"She's like me in that way, waking up grumpy." My dad says as he pulls me into a side hug.

"Of course I am, so according to most people, I look like my mum but have your personality?" I ask my dad.

"Through and through," Beth says, "Sirius is always grumpy when you wake him up not a morning person most of the time."

"Anyway, should I go and wake up the others?" I ask.

"Yeah, they should be getting up soon, we have more cleaning to do." Molly says.

I apparate up to the hallway on the floor with the boys room, mine and melody's and Arthur and Mollys room on. I knock on the boys door and no one replies so I knock again and no reply so I open the door, to see all the boys sleeping. I jump on Fred's bed which clearly makes him jump.

"Ah!" He screams and I fall on the floor laughing.

"Morning!" I say sitting up and smiling at him.

"Did you want to be anymore annoying?" George muffles.

"I got told to come and wake you all up. I didn't think Freddie here would get so scared." I say with a smile.

"I was sleeping." He says with a frown on his face.

"Why sleep, when we have a whole day of cleaning a head." I say sarcastically.

All three boys groan in unison, "more?" Jack says in a tired voice.

"Yeah, more cleaning, can't wait" I say before placing a kiss on Fred's forehead.

He then wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his bed. Placing kisses all over my face.

"Someone's feeling loveable this morning." I say to him once he finished smothering me in kisses.

"Yeah, well, you are a very pretty girl." He says before smothering me in more kisses.

"There are two other people in this room." George says.

"Yeah, your practically fucking." Jack says.

"No we aren't, I'm fully clothed, thank you very much." I say giving them daggers with my eyes before turning back to Fred.

"Oh, Jack go and wake your girlfriend up." I say before placing kisses on Fred's face.

"You seem happy this morning, normally you are grumpy until about midday." Fred tells me, in a sleepy voice pulling me into a warm cuddle.

"I don't know I just feel cheery this morning." I say. "Anyway time for you to get up." I say trying to roll out of his grasp.

"Fred..." I plead.

"Just hug me for a few minutes please." He says hugging me tighter, where my stomach can clearly feel his well defined abs.

"Okay - okay." I say.

We lay there for a good minute just enjoying the embrace together.

"Come on now Fred," I say trying to get him out of bed.

"Okay, I'm getting up now, I just wanted to give you some love and affection." He says placing a kiss on my forehead and I leave the room so he can get changed.

I walk back down the stairs where everyone else is now eating breakfast and I take a seat next to my dad leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I spoke to Molly and you've got the day off of cleaning." Dad tells me.

"How comes?" I ask.

"We are having a daughter dad day, we are going to do some baking, splay some games together and just have a day full of fun." He tells me with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I ask in amazement.

"Yes, I also brought the old record player down and I have some muggle music, James and Remus got me one year, I think you'll like it." He says.

"Sounds like fun." I say.

Everyone else eats breakfast and goes off to clean and we get all the ingredients ready and dad puts on some of his records on.

"Now this one has ABBA on it, I have one with queen - both have amazing songs, I have ones with some others as well." He says.

"I can't wait to hear them." I say.

"If you are anything like me you will love them." He says as I go and grab a cook book from the book shelf.

I hear dad fiddling around with something and then hear music with a piano rift.

"Ahh, this song came out the year I turned seventeen." He said.

Singing then could be heard and dad started singing along and I walk out and he is dancing around.

"Come on y/n!" Dad shouts grabbing me hands.

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen." He starts singing along and we dancing around the kitchen.

"I bet you thought they wrote the song about you I say as we continue dancing.

"No." He says rather quickly.

"I think he did Padfoot." Uncle Remus said.

"Come and dance with us Uncle Remus." I say and he looks a bit iffy, "please." Dad and I say at the same time trying to convince him.

"Fine." He says joining us in the kitchen dancing along.

"I fancy a bit of queen, what do you think Moony?" Dad asks.

"Sounds good." He says as we continue dancing to the music as dad changes it.

"Good old-fashioned lover boy." Remus said with a smirk.

"Ooh, love, ooh, lover boy." Dad and Remus sing in time in with the track and we dance around the kitchen.

They carry on singing song and we dance away.

As the next track comes on we all continue dancing and having a good time and we paused when we looked at the kitchen door. Molly, Anna and Beth along with all the kids where standing there.

"Don't stop me now, I'm having a good time, I'm having a ball." The track sung in the background.

"Don't stop on our account." Anna says.

"Yeah we've been standing here for a good five minutes and you three haven't noticed." Molly says.

"You should come and dance, it is slight stress relief from everything." I say and I pull melody's and Ginny's hands to come and dance.

"You don't take that much convincing." Melody says jumping and dancing around with us and slowly everyone joins in, till the kitchen is filled with us all dancing around it, forgetting about Harry's hearing.

"You look even more beautiful when your happy." Fred tells me.

"Really?" I ask as we dance together.

"Yeah, the joy you can see in that smile and the crinkles around your eyes when you are truly happy are a sight I like to see." Fred tells me as I smile up at him slowly dancing.

"You always make me happy Fred." I say and he places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Do I?" He asks.

"You do, thats one of your many amazing qualities." I say.

"Do all you two ever do is flirt?" George asks, with disgust in his tone.

"No." We both say in unison as we sit down with everyone else as Molly makes lunch for all of us as we wait for Harry's return.

For a little while, for the first time in months, I forgot about everything, the war, my family secrets, Cedric's death and what was yet to come.

We all sat waiting around for Harry to come back and when he did he had a massive smile on his face.

"I knew it!" Ron yelled, "you always get away with stuff."

"They were bound to clear you." Hermione said as he walked into the kitchen and I pulled him into a hug.

"You always manage to wriggle your way out of everything. What's the secret?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering you all knew I'd get off." Harry told us.

"He got off, he got off, he got off..." Jack, Fred, George and Ginny were all chanting and dancing around.

"That's enough! Settle down!" Arthur tells them all, although you could tell he found it a little amusing. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry -"

"What?" Dad said, clearly unable to hear from the noise in the background.

"He got off, he got off, he got off..."

"Come on kids be quite!" Anna said, trying to listen to what Arthur was trying to tell dad.

"Yes. We saw him talking to Fudge on level nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know." Arthur tells him with slight concern on his face.

"Absolutely, well tell him, don't worry." Dad told him

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet waiting for me in Bethnal Green. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner - " Arthur starts telling Molly before being interrupted by the chanting.

"That's enough - Fred - George - Ginny and Jack!" Molly said and Arthur left to go back to work.

"Well I'm glad he is coming back to Hogwarts." Melody tells me.

"Yeah. We knew Dumbledore wasn't t going to let him be expelled." I say.

"True, you've got a point." She replies.

The other four kept singing as Hermione, Ron and Harry were embraced in conversation.

After Harry's visit to the Ministry, the next few days were filled with even more cleaning, at this point I may as well transfigure myself into a scrub brush, probably be more useful.

We had just been given our letters for Hogwarts when something fell out of mine. I pick it up and look at it. 'Captain'.

"What you got there?" Fred asks and I show him the badge.

"Of course you become quidditch captain." George says.

"Like either one of youse would of got picked, to childish to run the team." I tell them then reading through the new books I would need this term.

"Well you have to be Jack, you got given it for a reason." Melody says to her boyfriend as they walk into the room.

"What's up with him?" I say, gesturing to Jacks grumpy face.

"His been made Head Boy," Melody tells us.

"No way!" Fred, George and I say in unison.

"Yes way." Jack replies.

"Are you responsible enough?" I ask.

"Probably not." Jack replies.

I start reading the list of books that I need to get, wasn't too many which I was grateful for.

"I wonder if Hermione, Harry or Ron are prefects this year." I say.

"Oh yeah, they are fifth years, what about this new book, Defensive Magical Theory?" Melody says looking up from the list.

"I don't know, let's go and bother the new fifth years." Fred says and we all apparate down into Ron and Harry's room.

"We were just wondering who set the Densive Magical Theory book." I say.

"Because it means Dumbledore has found a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher." George said.

"And about time too." Melody adds.

"Why's that?" Harry asked.

"Well, we overheard Mum and Dad talking on the Extendable Ears a few weeks ago and from what they were saying, Dumbledore was having really trouble finding anyone to do the job this year." Fred told Harry.

"Not surprising, is it, when you look at what's happened to the last four?" Jack said.

"One sacked, one dead, ones memory removed and one locked in a trunk for nine months." Harry said, "yeah I see what you mean."

"What's up with you Ron?" Fred asked his younger brother.

Ron didn't reply but was holding a letter from Hogwarts.

"What's the matter?" Fred asked impatiently and he then looked at the piece of parchment. "Prefect?"

"Well done Ron." I say as George takes the envelope that was in Ron's other hand and turns it upside down with a red and gold badge fell out.

"No way." George said.

"There's been a mistake, no one in there right mind would make you a Prefect." Fred said, checking to see if the letter was real.

"And no one would ever make Jack Head Boy, but here we are." Melody says.

"We thought Dumbledore was bound to pick you!" George said, looking at Harry.

"Winning the Triwizard and everything!" Fred said.

"I don't think that effects whether someone is a prefect or not." Jack says.

"True, all of that stuff could have counted against him." George said.

"Yeah, you've caused to much trouble, mate. Well, at least one of you's got their priorities right." Fred said. "Prefect... Ickle Ronnie the Prefect."

"Don't be such an arse." I tell him, "once again Ron well done."

"I'm not being an arse although I do -" Fred starts saying before his twin cuts him off.

"Ohh, Mums going to be more revolting then you two." George said groaning.

"Fred, seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah, we don't want to hear everything, we've all heard enough already thank you." Jack said.

"Because you can't keep your mouth closed." Fred said.

"Me? Are you sure it's not you?" I say as the door banged open, it was Hermione.

"Did you - did you get?" Hermione starts saying, looking at Harry then the badge in Harry's hand.

"I knew it. Me too, Harry, me too." Hermione said excitedly.

"No, it's Ron not me." Harry said returning the badge back to Ron.

"It - what?" Hermione asked looking slightly surprised.

"Ron's prefect, not me." Harry said.

"Ron?" She asks, I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as Fred started whispering in my ear.

"Anyway as I started saying earlier you do have a very lovely arse." He says and I look up at him and he has that smirk plastered over his face and I just roll my eyes. "And many other lovely parts, maybe we can sneak off."

"No Fred, I think they will notice if we go." I say looking up at him, giving him a stern look.

The door them opened again, it was Molly with some washing.

"Ginny said the book lists had come at last, if you give them to me I'll take them over to Diagon Alley this afternoon and get your books whilst your packing." She said sorting the washing into two piles then looking at all of us. "Ron, I'll have to get you more pyjamas, these are at least six inches too short, I can't believe how fast you are growing... what colour would you like?"

"Get hun red and gold to match his badge." George said with a smirk on his face.

"His what?" Molly asks as she continues to sort the washing into piles.

"His badge, his lovely new prefects badge." Fred said matching the smirk on George's face and it clearly took Molly a minute to figure out what they were talking about.

"His... but... Ron, you're not?" Molly starts and Ron holds up his badge.

Molly let out a shrieks that was a little deafening.

"I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!" Molly says and I look at the twins in confusion.

"What are Fred and I, next door neighbours?" George said as Molly rushed over to Ron and flung her arms around him.

"Yeah, I'm deeply offended Molly," I say, although she doesn't take any notice.

"Wait until your father hears! Ron, I'm so proud of you, what wonderful news, you could end up Head Boy like Bill and Percy, it's the first step! Oh what a thing to happen in the middle of all this worry, I'm just thrilled, oh, Ronnie -"

I couldn't hear the rest of what Molly was saying as I had the twins next to me making weird gagging and retching noises.

"Oh, stop it!" I whisper yell at the pair of them.

"She's going to be worse when she finds out that you are house captain, Hermione also a prefect and Jack as Head Boy." George groans.

"She is as well," Fred joins in on the groaning, "how can she be even more insufferable?"

"She has to put up with the two of you?" I suggest and the both look at me.

"We aren't that bad!" Fred protests.

"You are!" I whisper yell and Molly walks out of the room emotionally and the twins turn to Ron.

"You don't mind if we don't kiss you, do you, Ron?" Fred says.

"We could curtsey, if you like." George says.

"Oh, shut up," Ron told them both.

"Their just joking." I say elbowing Fred.

"Or what? Going to put us in detention?" Fred asks with a massive smirk on his face.

"I'd love to see him try." George said sniggering.

"He could if you don't watch out!" Hermione says, which made us all apart from the younger three start laughing.

"We're going to have to watch our step, George." Fred said, with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, it looks like our law breaking days are finally over, although, I think having Jack here as Head Boy will change everything." George said patting Jack on the shoulder before him and Fred apparated.

"Sorry about them," I say before apparating to there room, with Jack and Melody following behind.

"You complete arses." I say sitting down next to Fred.

"Calm down women." Fred said, putting his hands up defensively.

"Women? Did you just call me women?" I raise my voice at him and he stayed silent, knowing he fucked up.

"Well?" I ask.

"Never mind you complete arse! Your brother has become a prefect and the first thing you both do is shred the poor boy to pieces, no wonder he has no self confidence!" I shout at Fred and George.

"Woah, y/n calm down." Melody says, "and boys it was a bit harsh."

"I'm going to see my dad and tell him the good news." I say before apparating to the kitchen.

"I heard the book lists came." Dad said.

"Yes, something else as well, guess who just became Gryffindors quidditch captain?" I say with a massive smile on my face.

"You!" He says matching the massive smile on my face.

"Yes!" I say and he excitedly pulled me into a hug.

"Did I just hear, that you are quidditch captain?" Molly asks with a smile on her face.

"Yes." I say.

"Well I suppose we can have a little party considering Ron and Hermione are prefects as well and you captain." Molly says.

"And Jack is head boy." I add.

"Look at you all go." Molly says with a massive smile on her face. "I'm off to Diagon Alley, anyone need anything?"

"Could you please get a well done gift for my amazing daughter please Molly, I'll go and grab the money quickly." Dad says before wondering off.

"Oh Molly could you grab Ron and Hermione something from me, like sweets or something as a little well done." I say handing her some Galleons. "They truly deserve it."

"Sure dear, I am also very proud of you." She says bringing me into a quick hug.

"Thank you, Molly." I say with a small smile.

"Here we go Molly, I suppose you know all the things y/n likes." Dad says.

"Yes, I'll be back in a bit." Molly says as she gets herself ready to go shopping.

"What's wrong?" My dad asks me.

"Nothing, why would you think something is wrong?" I ask.

"Because, ever though, you are extremely happy about becoming house captain I can tell something is bothering you." He says, closing the kitchen door.

"Okay, well there is two things... Fred and George were just completely horrible to Ron and of course I stuck for him and Fred was so rude and called me 'women'... and the second one... well... I've missed two periods and... I've taken a test but it came back negative, so I was thinking stress and..." I try talking but get chocked up.

"I know you can get false negatives but the best case scenario is that is stress... look I can go to a muggle shop and get you another one if that makes you feel better?" Dad suggests, "you could speak to-"

"I can't speak to Molly about this stuff, yes she is like a second mum but seriously, I think she would kill Fred and I." I say.

"That's true, but I'm not educated on all this girl stuff maybe speak to Anna, she was a young mum as well and she will probably know all about this stuff. I can get her now whilst I go to the shop." Dad says.

"Sure... although how are you going to go to a shop?" I ask.

"I'll go to a muggle shop, have some of those pound notes or whatever they call them in my room." He says.

"Arthur had to use that last year and got awfully confused are you sure you won't?"

"I'll be fine, I'll talk to Anna and get her to come and talk to you." Dad tells me as he wonders off.

I was thinking to myself for a while about everything, I highly doubt I'm pregnant, the stress could be from the war right? Like just because I haven't felt stressed doesn't mean I'm not right. I sat deep in thought when Anna walks into the kitchen.

"Oh y/n..." she says pulling me into a hug. "Right so from what your dad told me you could be pregnant?" She asks.

"Possibly but I took a test and it said negative and knowing my luck I probably am and that the test was crap or something." I say.

"Hopefully that's not the case, and it is most likely stress. Although, I had Jack young, after having him I didn't have my period for two years because of the stress of the war." She says.

"I hope that's true." I say.

"Does Fred or anyone else know about this?" She asks.

"Yeah... him, George, Melody and Jack." I say.

"Okay, at least you told someone a while ago, I'm guessing?" She asks and I nod my head.

We sit talking for a while before my dad walks in the kitchen.

"Godric, Muggles are weird aren't they?" He says.

"Yeah..." I say and he hands me a box that apparently has two tests in it.

"Do you want my to come with you?" Anna asks and I shake my head.

"I'm okay thank you. I suppose I should go and do them." I say quickly walking out of the room up the stairs and into the hallway.

"Y/n..." Fred says and I just run into the bathroom and lock it behind me.

"You know that won't work." He says as he apparates into the room.

"Look, I'm not in the mood..." I say.

"Was this about earlier? Because if it is look it was a joke and -" he stops dead in his tracks when he sees what's in my hand. "What's that?"

"Errr - pregnancy test." I say in a quiet voice.

"A what? But I thought the other one said it was negative..." He says worriedly.

"It did! I'm just worried that I haven't had my period in over two months, even through owls I still got them and all I felt was stressed... and false positives can happen..." I tell him and he just pulls me into a comforting hug.

"I'll be here wether it's in here or outside, I'll wait for you." He says, before going to walk out of the door.

"Stay!" I say.

I read the instructions, "so one line is negative and two is positive" I say before grabbing one of the test and sitting on the toilet.

I pee on the stick, then wait, not sure on what emotion to show. It reads positive.

"Fuck!" I say starting to cry and Fred just pulls me into his arms.

"It will be okay, we can do anything." He says reassuringly.

"I'm going to do the other one." I say grabbing it from the pack then peeing on it again.

Waiting for the results and it came back with another positive.

"Fred what are we going to do? I need to finish Hogwarts... We need somewhere to live and money, yes I have money and quidditch, how can we do this and telling your mum, she's going to kill us." I say as Fred stands there in pure shock.

"Calm down, and breath." He says grabbing my shoulders. "We will think one step at a time, okay?"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and nod my head. I grab the tests and shove them into my pocket.

Let's just say everyone noticed the tension between us throughout the afternoon before the party.

"Seriously something is up with you both, I don't think I've seen you smile since this morning, did something happen?" Melody asks and I shake my head getting ready for the party and I decided to throw on a simple dress, styled my hair, the way I like it and applied a little makeup.

We leave the room and walk down the stairs, when I misplace my foot and fall down two flights of stairs then screaming in pain.

"What's going on?" I see Hermione standing above me.

"She fell down the stairs." Melody says rushing next to me.

"We need to check... on the baby." I whisper to Melody and she just nods but looks confused at the same time.

When Ginny comes rushing back with the adults.

"Told you I'm accident prone." I say to my dad, when I notice blood dripping down my face, and I wasn't very good with blood.

"Right we need to get her to the kitchen, I have medical supplies in there." Molly says and my dad lifts me up and I can feel myself going dizzy.

"Dad... make sure... you check, the baby." I say before I feel myself loosing conciseness.

Melody's POV

I hear y/n tell Sirius what she just told me and I think everyone else did that was currently in the hallway as we all move to the kitchen.

"Baby?" Molly asks confused.

"Wait y/n's pregnant?" Ginny asks.

"Someone get Fred." Molly says.

"I will." I reply apparating outside the boys room frantically knocking.

"Come in." The boys say in unison.

"Y/n fell down the stairs and she's banged her head bad she's unconscious and well..." I look to Fred, "she told me, then said something to Sirius and now everyone knows about the baby." I say and the boys look at Fred in astonishment.

"Well Freddie, congratulations." George says with a slight laugh. "Have fun dealing with mum."

"I would be concerned, I would be more concerned that she could loose the baby as she fell down two flights of stairs." I say with a panicked look on my face.

We all apparate into the kitchen where I can see y/n's body laid across some chairs and being checked on for her injuries when Molly walks over to Fred with a mixed expression on her face.

"We need to talk. Now!" She said dragging him out of the room.

I look over to y/n where my mum done some healer things on y/n and just looks to Sirius and shakes her head.

"What's happened?" I ask my mum.

"She's lost the baby, there's no heart beat." She says and Sirius just looks at her with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm going to take her up to bed." He says picking her up, "I'll be waiting with her until she wakes up and she'll stay in my room."

I watch him take her upstairs and we all sit waiting for Molly and Fred to walk back through the door and when the do, Molly and Fred look to where y/n was laying.

"Where's y/n?" Molly asked.

"She's upstairs with Sirius, his looking after her, she's fine..." my mum says.

"What's wrong?" Fred asks and I think he can tell, sadness fills his eyes and he rushes out of the room and up the stairs.

I chase after him along with George and Jack.

"I'm sorry, Fred." I tell him as George pulls him in for a hug and all you could hear in the kitchen was silence.

"I'm going to check on her and take somethings up to her." I say to them. "I'll come with you." Fred says.

We walk into the room that y/n and I were sharing and we start sorting out her things and I get a few towels knowing what's about to happen. We walk up another flight of stairs and knock on the door that had Sirius wrote on it.

"Come in." He says and we walk in and y/n is just tucked into his bed still sleeping with a bandage on her head.

"We brought some of y/n's things up for her and some towels." I say as Fred stand behind me.

"And I was wondering if I could sit with you." Fred says with a chocked up voice.

"Of course, Melody you can sit in here as well." Sirius tells me.

And we do just that until y/n wakes up.

"How you feeling?" Sirius asks.

"Rough, is everything okay?" Y/n asks and all of us are unsure on what to say.

"We will give you two a minute." Sirius says, gesturing for us two to leave.

Readers POV

"What's happened?" I ask Fred as a tear falls down his cheek.

"I'm sorry beautiful." He says.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"You lost... the baby." He replies and the tears just rolled down my cheeks.

I didn't want a baby but everything's happened so quickly, how am I meant to feel?

"I'm so sorry, y/n." Fred says holding my hand and I pat the bed next to me.

Fred comes and lays next to me and we just lay there together in silence for a while, not knowing how fast or slow time was currently moving. We hear a light knock on the door.

"Come in." I say, with my cheeks still damp from crying.

The door opens to reveal Melody, Jack and George.

"Can we come in?" Melody asks and I nod my head.

"We brought some food up just in case you were both hungry and some water as well." George said.

"Thanks." Fred says, I can still hear the sadness in his voice.

"We will leave you both to it." Jack says.

"Stay, you's can stay." I say and Fred and I squeeze up in the middle and Melody sits next to me with Jack next to her and George sits next to Fred.

"You should really eat something, y/n." Melody tells me, "and you Fred."

"I'm fine thank you, I'm going to have a shower in a minute and get changed into fresh pyjamas and go to bed." I tell them.

"You should take it easy." Jack says.

"I'm going to, Melody can you help me?" I ask and she agrees.

We get to the bathroom and Melody leaves me in there with all of my belongings.

I turned the shower on and stepped in letting the water fall down my body and face with the tears. I felt so much pain right now, mentally, emotionally and physically. I didn't even know whether I wanted a child or not but to loose one after hours of knowing isn't what I planned.

- - - -

A/n: hope you all enjoyed this chapter anyways I like to multitask so I started writing another Fredweasleyxreader story called eternity, check my profile out for more, oh well, they stories aren't similar and have different oc so I won't get confused. This chapter has so many plot twists it's a little difficult but you never really hear of real life problems in stuff.

Anyway I got my braces tightened yesterday and I can't eat they ache that much, anyway I should be getting them off after five years in March!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.1K 50
You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. You've always liked Fred. What if he's alw...
546K 15K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
60.2K 1.6K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
101K 3.1K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...