Slut Meets Satan

By Ang_ela_23

Seylah Thomson moved into town with just one goal. To take over as the queen bee. She's been at the top all h... More

●New Beginnings●
●Partners●
●Rumours, Secrets and Beaches●
●A Deal With Satan●
●Everyone Loves a Showdown●
●Consequences●
●Tequila and Whiskey●
●Cowgirl●
●Bonding with Satan●
●Crying Panda●
●Thoughts with Jenny●
●Michelle●
●Breaking Sacred Rules●
●Mistah J●
●Garfield●
●Exile●
●Misconception●
●A bit of a Cliche●
●Last Hope●
●Schedule●
●Perfect●
●Misunderstood●
●Asking for It●
●Compassion●
●Fairy lights●

●Harley Quinn●

982 27 24
By Ang_ela_23

Quick question. Who's your favourite character so far.

♧SEYLAH♧

It's finally Friday. At least now I have something to take my mind off my recent reality check.

The girls were with my through everything. I told them what happened not the whole truth though.

All they know is that Damien thinks of me as a pawn.

The past two days were filled with me crying and watching the bachelor.

I only went to school to show him that his words didnt affect me even though said words bore a hole in my chest.

At least tonight I'll just have fun with my friends, drink and just enjoy being a teenager.

The doorbell rang and I ran down to open the door. It was Ashley Candice and Brooke.

We all agreed to get ready at my house and have a sleepover after.

We went to my room and started playing old one direction songs. That's something we all had in common we loved one direction. Even if they're no longer together.

Ashley still prays that one day they get back together. Incase you haven't noticed Ashley's the weird one.

We got ready and took a final looked at our costumes.

I was going as Harley Quinn.

Candice was going as a hot nurse.

Brooke was going as cat woman

And Ashley was going as a hotter version of tinker bell.

We all got in my car and made our way to Scott's house.

I kept praying for Damien not to be there. It is a senior's party afterall.

A senior who's also on the football team with Damien.

Now all I could do was hope he wouldn't be there.

We got to Scott's house and you could tell how great the party was gonna be. The party spread as far as the front lawn.

The place was crawling with seniors all in different costumes and from different schools.

The girls and I decided to stick together until we get comfortable.

We went to grab drinks and met scott there.

I looked long and hard at his pirate costume. Not those old gross pirates. No baby that wasnt it at all.

His costume was sexy in ways pirates shouldn't be. His sleeveless shirt complimented his biceps perfectly.

His brown eyes looked spectacular under this light.

"Hey there ladies". He said handing me and Ashley the drinks in his hands. He went back and got drinks for Candice and Brooke as well.

"What a gentle man". I said with a smirk.

"What can I say mama raised a good one". He said before looking over at Ashley then quickly looking away. "Umm.. you guys wanna hang out with my friends. They're in the basement".

"Sure". I said then looked at the girls. "Let's go ladies".

He led us to the basement, it was more of like a man cave. It had a huge tv. A pool table. And a bunch of stuff that I dont have a clue what they are.

We saw four of his friends. I recognized them from my ap classes. All my ap classes were with the seniors.

There were two girls and two guys. They were all close friends with Scott. They were basically his crew.

The first girl was Veronica. Jet black hair. Blue eyes which we all knew were contacts and curves for days. She's basically the 'IT' girl of the seniors. Rumour has it she's dated almost all the seniors. Except her best friends. She wore a cowgirl costume and I must say it doesn't leave much to the imagination

And then there's Yuki chan. Best looking asian in school. She was the direct opposite of Veronica. She was shy ,modest and extremely smart. All the guys wanted her but no one ever got a chance to date Yuki chan. She wore a jennie costume.

As for the guys we have Ace and Alex. They were cousins who lived together and basically acted like twins. They even wore matching football outfits like the whole school didnt already know they were football players.

We all got down the stairs and Scott's gang started staring at us.

"Guys you know Seylah right". Scott said pointing to the gorgeous grey blue eyed Harley Quinn. Oh wait that's me.

"Hey Seylah. Love your costume. Stop standing around and sit next to me". Veronica said. She was actually really nice.

"Hey Vee. These are my friends. Candice, Brooke and Ashley". I said pointing to each person as I said their name.

"ASHLEY!!" They all echoed in unison.

"So you're Ashley. You're really pretty". Yuki said.

"Thanks". Ashley said the confusion clearly visible on her face.

"Shut up you guys". Scott said trying to hide the blush that crept on to his face.

Ace whispered something into their ears. And they all calmed down.

I guess Scotty boy has a little crush on Ashley. It's way too obvious

"Have a seat girls". Alex said to us.

I sat next to Veronica accepting her previous invitation. While the girls spread out. A shy looking scott sat next to a confused looking Ashley.

In the end we all sat round a coffee table filled with snacks and a lot of alcohol.

"So what game are we playing?" Candice asked. She sat between Ace and Alex who were both trying to get her attention.

"I just realized the girls out number the guys". Scott said

"Talk about girl power" Alex said .

"Lets play never have I ever naughty edition". Veronica said winking as she said naughty.

Now I know I wasnt gonna drive home. As odd as it may sound I've only ever done the nasty with two guys. My ex boyfriend and unfortunately Brandon Williams.

"Not totally naughty okay. I'm not planning on getting wasted tonight". Yuki spoke out. I mentally thanked her.

"Fine because of YUKI we'll keep things mild". Ace said putting stress on the Yuki.

"Alright then let's begin". Scott said

"Got room for two more". An unfortunately familiar voice said from the top of the stairs.

"Yo satan you made it". Ace called out to him.

Ashley and the girls all gave me concerned looks but I just nodded my head in response.

I knew there was a high chance of him being here tonight. But I'm going to show him that no one man can get Seylah Thomson down.

Yes I cried.

Alot. But not anymore.

"You guys mind if she joins us?" Damien asked pointing to the girl with him.

She looked so dumb. Who actually wears a giant cheeto costume. As for Damien he didnt wear a costume. Just his usual shirt jacket and Jeans.

Everyone was trying to contain their laughter. It's not everyday you see a girl in a cheeto costume.

"I dont like her". Veronica whispered in my ear.

"Same here sister". I responded.

They both brought spare chairs and sat with the rest of us.

"We're playing never have I ever. Might get a little wild. Sure your lady friend can handle it". Scott said to Damien.

"I can handle it". The girl he brought said in a low tone.

"Are we playing or not. Enough with all the talking" Veronica said.

"Okay fine". Alex started off. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping".

No one took a shot except cheeto girl.

"Okay. Never have I ever done it in a Janitors closet" Veronica said.

Everyone except Veronica took a shot.

"You're disgusting vee". Yuki said. "Never have I ever done it with someone older than 18".

Everyone except Yuki Vee and Brooke took shots.

We played a couple more rounds. And it seems like cheeto girl took the most shots.

But I did take my own fair share of shots. And I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol at this point or if I was the one who was about to speak. "Never have I ever been a complete manipulative dick".

What I said got me strange looks from everyone. But I didnt care. I just wanted to get his attention.

"Never have I ever done the exact opposite of what I was told to do". Damien responded.

"Never have I ever led someone on just to tell the person they've been nothing but a pawn" i spat back.

"Seylah chill". Ashley said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I pushed her hand away and got up. Taking the bottle of alcohol with me.

"Seylah hold up. What's going on". Scott asked.

"Just let her be. That's how spoilt bitches act when they dont get what they want" Damien said.

I walked up to him bottle in hand and poured everything on his head.

Everyone gasped in shock. But I didnt care. I was probably drunk and angry. I thought the anger and sadness was gone but honestly all it needed to come out again was a little alcohol.

"Dont be shocked satan. That's just how a spoilt bitch acts. And dont bother keeping my secret. You dont even know the whole story. One way or another I'll get out of it".

I smirk then walked out of the basement.

Everyone was still staring. Damien was in shock I could see it in his face.

He was better off playing me than threatening me. If the whole world finds out that I got blood on my hands. I'll just spill the whole truth. I wont be the only one going down in the end.

I promise to take you down with me Damien McKay.

Satan just met his match.

"Hey there Harley Quinn".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
37.5K 876 39
"Why? Why did I tell the queen bee at school that I have a boyfriend? Where am I supposed to magic one from? " One lie can invite tons of trouble. Fo...
57.9K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
599K 13.3K 84
Sydney Rider just lived through the summer from hell and is looking for a clean start at her new high school. She is not one of those girls who will...