My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

Por Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... Más

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

Forgotten

1.4K 101 17
Por Yukino27_2020

Krist continues to peek at Singto's silhouette, watching him pick out their much-needed household items with a little smile on his face.

He is the husband's material.

Krist's mind constantly repeats the word husband as more blush adds to his chubby cheeks. He finally breaks off his daydream of Singto and notices the number of people staring at his hus--- P'Sing.

What the-

Krist glances around in shock, watching the crowd escalating in numbers because of a rare sight in a department store chain. He stares back at Singto, who is still busy choosing items that only needed a minute to decide.

Why is he taking so long?

Krist finally walks up to Singto and tapped his shoulder. "P'Sing... We need to leave."

"Oh, Krist! Wha- Why?"

"Because.. we're catching too much attention," Krist whispers into Singto's ear.

That particular gesture just adds oil and excitement to the crowd, snapping away with their devices.

"Oh... Okay. Let's go. Let me pay for these." Singto hurries to the counter and frowns at the cashier, who was still snapping pictures of Krist.

"Excuse me. I would like to pay." Singto states as politely as he could.

As soon as both of them walk out of the store, they could catch a glimpse of the traffic waiting outside for more flash photography.

Singto groans and drags Krist away, finding a hidden spot near a corner.

"P'Sing... Maybe next time we'll bring one bodyguard." Krist suggests tiredly.

"Yeah... That will be easier..." Singto responds before making eye contact with his husband. "Ohh there's a next time?"

"Considering we're married and how much you've enjoyed our journey to a simple shopping mall, I would say yes, there's the next time. I promise to bring you to all the exciting places in Bangkok!!" Krist teases.

"Hahaha. Yes, I would like that. Very much." Singto pauses for a moment.

.

.

.

"I'm glad you are the one I married."

Krist stuns in shock, gapping at Singto. That were probably the sincerest words said by him. He quickly hides a blush and coughs out awkwardly.

"Yuck.." Krist murmurs.

Singto just smiles.

*****

Both Singto and Krist waited for the commotion to die down before leaving the premises. They decided to take a taxi this time and headed home.

"P'Sing... I'm pretty sure everyone knows about us at the mall. Those fans will be posting." Krist points out.

"Yeah... I think Father has already managed it.. but let's see when we get back."

"I'll think of a less crowded place next time." Krist winks playfully.

"Hahaha" Singto bursts out laughing.

Krist beams with a blush, he likes Singto's laugh. It is warm and calming.

Both of them sit in silence, as the radio music in the taxi fills the air. Krist glances at the vehicle audio and catches the date in the corner.

5 May.

Why is that date familiar?

Is it someone's birthday? None of that I know of.

Is it a festival? No...

Is it an important event? No... It's our day off.

Is it a reminder? Mmm... A reminder of what?

Krist frowns deeply. His eyebrows knit together and begin fidgeting with his buttons.

The taxi driver's phone rang, springing them from their thoughts. The driver apologizes almost immediately before picking up the call.

Krist suddenly remembers. Where is his phone? He touches his pockets and finds nothing.

"Oiiii..." Krist groans in defeat. He forgets his phone... and his wallet.

"Are you okay?" Singto asks him.

"I forgot my phone and wallet. Shiyaa. (Shit) Now I realized you paid for everything!" Krist smacks his forehead.

Singto laughs amusingly. "Figured. You were showing me around so happily, like a child."

"P'Sing... I keep thinking I have forgotten something."

"What did you forget?"

"Other than my phone and wallet, I can't remember." Krist whines.

"Relax.. we're almost home." Singto calms Krist. "Don't overthink too much. Okay?"

"Okay." Krist signs.

*****

Upon reaching home, both Singto and Krist are amazed to find out that no one is home.

The King and Queen invited Khun Ying for a closed gathering with the royals.

Kimmon is staying at his apartment for the night.

They both glance at each other sheepishly and walk to their sleeping chamber. Singto hands the bags to the maids to wash and dry the items he bought.

Krist reaches the room first and finds his phone on the bedside table. He checks through his phone which has already been bombarded by texts, calls, tagged articles, tagged pictures, and trending tweets alerting the news of the day.

He signs and skips all the media content. That can come later.

He finds a message from his mother, stating she will be arriving at the palace to leave with the King and Queen for a gathering.

He finds several messages from Singto asking about his whereabouts, likes and dislikes, and some emojis from during their date at the mall.

Finally, he finds a list of messages from a friend he knows would kill him.

Godt.

Krist widens his eyes in shock as he recalls the "reminder" he has been constantly trying to imprint in his mind for the last two weeks. Which he did remember, only to forget on the actual day because of a harmless date.

"FVCK!!" Krist curses loudly, just as Singto walks into the room.

"Huh?" Singto stares at his husband, who is now on the verge of crying and pulling out his lovely mop of hair.

"It's today!! It's today and I forgot about it!! I promised I'll remember and I didn't!! I promised I'll be there and I didn't!! I freaking promised!!!" Krist wails loudly, sinking to the floor.

Singto runs over and squats down, cradling Krist in his arms. "Calm down. What did you forget?"

"My best friend is coming back today. I promised I'll pick him up." Krist's cries turn into sobs.

"Okay... Try calling him now. He doesn't know you forget your phone. He'll understand." Singto comforts softly.

"B-but.." Krist's sobs turn into whispers. "He's scary when he's mad."

"Or maybe he's worried since you didn't answer your phone," Singto suggests. "Just call him, okay?"

"Okay." Krist sniffles and turns to his phone.

He dials the number and waits.

.

.

.

"Glad to know you remembered me." A calm voice answers.

"Godt!! I'm sorry!! I forgot!! I forgot my phone and I was out and I forgot the date. I'm sorry..." Krist can feel his tears piling up again.

"Figured."

"Godt..." Krist whimpers out. "Don't kill me."

"Of course, I won't. You're my best friend." Godt gently reassures him.

"Thank you.." Krist begins to smile.

"I'll just torture you until you can't look at your beloved Singto anymore."

CLICK!

The phone call was hung up with Krist's frozen smile still shown on his face.

Singto looks at Krist confusingly.

What just happened?

________________________

18-01-2021

I'll put a Godt's POV in the next chapter. Please look forward to that

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
152K 7.7K 49
Fame. Friendship. Pressure. Love. What will they do to achieve the last? In the chaotic world of showbiz, how will these three couple find their way...
15.1K 947 12
Featuring Krist and Singto. It's their game of cat and mouse. An extra touch here, A fleeting kiss there, Heated, lingering gazes that could burn it...
99.7K 4.3K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...