Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*4

1K 41 28
By queen_ransome22

Lukas POV

As I looked in the mirror, the dull reflection looked back at me. Days ago, I almost killed Aurora by choking her and almost threw her off the balcony. I hate to say it, but I wish I did throw her off that balcony.

It wouldn't get Bella back but it sure would get her out of my life. Right along with Angelo and Richard. I did apologized to Aurora and she took the apology.

Like a dumbass.

Because if I was in her shoes, I wouldn't even know how to even forgive someone for doing that. I'm fucked up with issues that only I can deal with.

I slowly put on my tie, feeling a presents behind me. I looked in the mirror to see Aurora watching me. I didn't feel like talking to her but she started smiling at me.

"Luka, Rita made breakfast for you. It's in your office." She came towards me, putting her hands on my forearms. She smiled, looking at my reflection in my mirror while I stop fixing my tie.

"I knew you didn't want to eat breakfast with the rest of the clan cause you're the Mafia Boss." She added, rubbing her hands on my arms to give me what I'm guessing was comfort.

What the hell did she know what I wanted? Just because I'm the mafia boss, doesn't mean I want to eat alone. Why is she doing this?

"Aurora, I appreciate the kind gesture but I like to eat with the clan. They're my family." I continue to fix my tie and I fixed it.

She frowned, "But babe, don't-"

"No." I cut her off, moving her arms away from me. I left out my bathroom, walking inside of my room and walking out of it. I didn't know why she's like this with me. Always wanted me to do separate things from the clan.

She thinks that we're going to have a family, she's wrong about that. I don't want any kids from her, let along I didn't even want to marry her. I was forced.

I walked downstairs, hearing muffle voices in the kitchen. I didn't smile but I could hear the clan talk amongst theirselves. I walked more closely to the door and heard Colin talking.

"Drinking takes his pain away. I wish he didn't drink like that but he should get some help. I know what it's like to have someone as a alcoholic in the family. My uncle was one." I heard Colin said and I instantly knew who they were talking about.

They were talking about me, it didn't hurt that they were but it did make me feel some type of way.

"I hope he's okay. Lukas been my best friend since we were like 5. I knew he was going through some things in his life, but this has got to top it off. Lukas was never the type to drink. But like you said, people drink their problems away." Archer spoke making me feel kinda...sad.

I knew I didn't get my emotions involve like I use to but he was right. I'm becoming something I'm not.

I'm becoming a monster.

"Babe, he was listening to Al Greene and drinking. In the black community that means he has a deeper story and he's far from not okay." Davina said, making me more sad  than I could imagine.

"Besides what do you guys even know about Al Greene?" She asked, causing me to chuckle but it was quiet.

My emotions were bouncing all over the place but when she asked that, it kinda tickled me.

I heard the clan laugh. "Babe, you know he's not all Italian right? He's half white too." Archer spoke causing me to shake my head.

"But whenever we went to America, we listened to music like that. It always cope us." He added on causing me to smile a little.

"I just hope he stops drinking. I miss the way Lukas was when Danielle stood by his side." Sara spoke causing everyone to agree.

"She made him even more happy than anything in the world. She gave us the best of him and I loved their relationship." Davina spoke causing me to smile.

But then I frowned, I knew I had to change for the clan. I was making this worse on their end.

"Yeah he's our family and we have to help him. He's a brother to me and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him." I heard Archer say causing me to feel sympathy.

I just started to walk away from the door before I heard anymore. The clan is my family and they were willing to look out for me.

They saw me as their family, they saw me as their boss, and I just failed them. All of them.

As I walked to my office, I opened the door seeing my mom in here. What's she doing in here? When did she get in here?

"Mother? What are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around with tears in her eyes. I gave her a confused look but she kept crying. What happened?

"What's wrong?"

She tried to talk but she couldn't. Whatever it was, had her shook up. "Mother talk."

"It's-it's Gina." She put her hand on her head, still crying. My heart dropped like it wasn't even implanted in my body anymore.

"She needs you right now Lukas." She cried, looking the other way. I couldn't tell if she's telling the truth or she's lying to me.

She told me lies throughout my whole life. I couldn't trust someone that betrayed it. But my little sister needed me. If I were in her state I would need her.

"Where is she?" I questioned, looking at mother. She looked back at me, with a look on her face.

I started walking towards the old home that we all grew up in. Why would she even come to this hell hole? Half of my childhood memories where in here, I hate it.

I looked up at the house, looking on the right to see the window with the crack in it. It was still there. Richard never gave up this house and I didn't know why he didn't. The memories here just left a disgusting taste in my mouth.

I walked through the gate, going to the door. I looked at the door, opening it. When I walked in, I noticed that half of the things were covered in sheets and dust. I closed the door back, looking around the house.

I remember every pain, sorrow, breakups, and lack of love in here. I continue to walk inside of the house but I stopped at the stairs. I remember when I was dragged up the stairs by that rapist of a babysitter. I looked away, closing my eyes.

I opened them to walk more in the house. If I were Gina, where would I be?

That's right the pool house. She always cry and hide whenever Richard would beat me. Emilio and Gina would always try to protect me while Gio didn't want to even help his own brother. He's always had in for me because I was mother's favorite.

I slowly walked inside of the pool house hearing cries bounce off the walls that were in here. I walked more inside seeing that Gina was tossing things around and threw some things at the wall. I stopped to look at the damage that was made. Shards of glass were on the ground, the wallpaper started to peel, and other things were broken.

If she was doing this, that means something really bad happened to her. I'm honestly afraid to go towards her. She might hit me in the process of her being angry.

I saw that she stopped and just fell down, crying. I didn't know what is going on with her but whoever hurt my little sister is going to die right along with whoever else. I don't like for anyone to mess with any of my siblings.

Gio, he's a big dude. He can take care of himself. He didn't need my help.

"Gina?" I questioned, walking over towards her. She looked up at me but then she put her head back down, continued to cry.

"Gina, Stai bene? Cos'è successo?" I asked, looking at her very confused. (Are you okay? What happened) She continued to cry but she looked up, with such sympathy, anger, and pain in her eyes. She got up slowly while I followed her actions. She tried to contain her tears that continued to fall down.

Her arms found my waist and she just started crying. I just hold her and kissed the top of her hair.

"Lo hanno ucciso Luka. Hanno ucciso il mio amore!!" She cried, as I stopped for a minute to process what I just heard. (They killed him Luka. They killed my love!!)

Carter? He's dead?

Me saying die was toooo soon. Carter González, the last of his Gang. He was the leader of las más mortales. Since his old man croaked, he took over. Since I killed Reese and Ryan, he was the only one to run it.

"How did it happen?" I asked her. She finally stopped crying, looking up at me. Her makeup had smeared and her eyes were red.

"He was at the wrong place, wrong time." She cried again, putting her face back in my suit. I know she's hurt but she's beyond hurt.

I didn't even like the little bastard. I always thought he was lying to my little sister. For goodness sake he got his father to blow up my house and my sister still wanted him. That's why I cared less about him. I know he died and all but I'm kinda happy he's dead.

It's sad but I'm kinda happy. Now I don't have to hear from him nor do I have to watch him with Gina. No more of his gang.

"I'm so sorry sorellina." I rubbed her hair, kissing the top of it. (Baby sister) I hate that Gina loved that little bastard. I wish she would've found someone different than him.

I continued to hold her as she cried, probably getting makeup on my suit. I didn't care because she needs me right now.

After Gina cried for almost hours, she finally stopped and I took her back to mothers' house. She didn't talk to anyone or said anything to me. She just kept quiet, looking out the window.

Whenever we got out my car, she walked inside of the house before I got to the door. I walked inside of mother's house and didn't hear anything. But I did hear someone talking in the living room.

I walked towards it, seeing mother on the phone pacing back and forth. She seemed very anxious about something. Whenever she paced, that wasn't a good sign.

"Okay, thank you." She ended the call, then looked over at me.

"Lukas? Is Gina okay?" She asked, coming towards me. I nod my head, but I also didn't know.

"Mother, she's hurt right now. So I'm sure she's not going to be okay. Just not now. She'll get over it in dues time." I said, seeing that she nod her head.

"Yeah but did she tell you what else happened?" Mother questioned as I shook my head no. What else happened to Carter?

She grabbed my hand, taking me to the backyard. She pointed towards the box that was halfway opened. I arched a brow, looking over at her.

"Mother? What's that?" I questioned, looking at the box then her again. Mother looked like she's going to cry again. She just pointed towards the box and turn herself around.

I sigh, walking over to the box and bend down towards it. I opened it and the sight I saw, made me turn my head. I couldn't believe they did that. I looked at it once more to see a piece of paper. I picked it up, closing the box down and getting back up.

Dear Miss.Estelle,
I'm sorry that this happened to your beloved boyfriend. He shouldn't never went in on the job by himself. We had a choice to let him free or kill him. We thought about it, well scratch that. I didn't think about it, I went with my second option and killed him. Sliced his body parts up cause it was amusing. I don't know how to put this but your boyfriend and his gang is no more.

Sorry Miss.Estelle

P.S. Don't say anything to your brother. We wouldn't want any altercations with him.

Sincerely,
The King

Who the hell are these people? They sliced up the poor kids body parts. I don't know who this is, but they definitely didn't feel any pity for it. I went towards mother and gave her the piece of paper.

She started reading it, as I sigh looking over the box. Gina said wrong place, wrong time. I feel like that was a lie. Whoever told her that was a lie. They made it seem like that but in reality, they planned to do this. They had to. There was no way a gang would do that.

I wouldn't do it if someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would've spared the guy or woman. That's what I did to Bella.

"Lukas why did they do this?" Mother asked, sniffing. I didn't know why they did this but I also feel like they were doing this because of me.

They're calling me out for something. If this happened in America, something is going down. It said for Gina not to say anything to me but they knew she was going to say something to me.

Wait? While I'm thinking of this, how did they know to drop it off at this address? My eyes widen and turned around to mother.

"Who knows about your address mother?" I questioned, seeing that she shrugged getting scared that I asked in a panic.

"I-I don't know. The woman that brought that here just-"

"What woman? What did she say?" I asked her.

"She just said the package was for Gina. I told her thank you and she said you're welcome Ma'am and left." She said and I arched a brow.

"She didn't say anything else mother?" She shook head no but then her face soften a little.

"I remembered when I opened the door, she said it was a special gift from America. From someone named Mahki."

My heart dropped and my body went numb. Mahki? Mahki Evans is in prison for life what the hell was going on over there? He has an inside man in my clan.

"Mother, You and Gina got to get out of here. It's not safe. Go and pack please!" I told her in a hurry. She nodded quickly running inside of the house.

Just as I was about to get my phone out, my phone started ringing. I got it out of my pocket and looked to see it was Archer.

"Archer we got a problem." I spoke just as I heard he mumbled out a curse word over the phone.

"We also got a problem here. The guy that worked for Richard, is dead."

"How did he die?" I questioned, hearing a sigh over the phone.

"We were taking him to the warehouse and someone snipped him."

I groaned out in frustration, putting my free hand in my hair. But then I caught on to what he said.

"You said sniper?" I questioned, hearing him agree with me.

I looked cautiously up at the buildings, seeing no one there. But then I saw something by a building. I ran in the house going upstairs to Gina's room. Gina cried on mother's shoulder.

"GET DOWN!!" I screamed at the both of them. They looked at me confused but I forced them down on the ground and just in time, Gina's glass window shattered.

I heard mom cry with a scream followed by Gina. The two held on to me for dear life. I saw that my phone was on the ground and I grabbed it with my free hand.

"Lukas are you okay?" Archer asked in a panic.

I sighed of relief and nod my head even if he couldn't see me. "Yes, my mother and sister are okay also. Archer, shit is going down and we need to get it solved, fast." I said, hearing him agree.

"Sara and I will get on it." I heard him end the call as I blew out some air, trying to get my heart to beat back in rhythm. I could've lost my mother and sister in less than a minute.

Things are started to pick back up and I don't like that my family is in danger. They're messing with the wrong Clan.

A/N: HI GUYSSSSS I'm sorry that I'm lazy and didn't feel like updating😂😂 but hopefully you guys liked this chapter andddddd Tune in next chapter.

Cause things are about to go downnnnn😂😂

Love ya💅💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 840 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
376K 9.8K 53
READ TAGS!! STRONG LANGUAGE NOT A FANFIC "i love you" "your what I've been missing" *not a mafia book*
1.2M 45.3K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
24.1K 939 36
"Kalani are you okay? Did you get rid of them?" He asks worriedly. I look at the mirror and it's pitch black. They're not following me anymore. I hel...