Ready To Lose? [yoonkook]

By olivetopiax

Started with a simple bet.. How did we get here? bottom ~ Yoongi top ~ Jungkook Literally any story I'll ev... More

welcome.... again
character profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
uhm
holy s h e e t
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
pls read :]
Chapter Thirty Three
I just-
THANK YOU
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
<<<<
I'm back :]
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Question:
Chapter Fourty Three
hell yeah
Chapter Fourty Four
πŸ˜”
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
:]
Chapter Fourty Eight
just a second
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
(❁'β—‘'❁)
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
πŸ’œ HOBI DAY πŸ’œ
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
10k πŸ€§πŸ’œ
Sequel Out Now :)
🧈BUTTER🧈
PERMISISON TO DANCE πŸ’ƒ don't mind if I do~

Chapter Thirty One

984 45 11
By olivetopiax

It was early morning... Well 8:00 but that was early for Jin and Yoongi in the holidays. The hotel room was quiet filled with only small snores.

Suddenly, the peace is shattered by a loud ringtone going off. Yoongi groans waking up and recognises it is his. He clumsily rummages around his bedside table and grabs his phone.

Taehyung

He uses all of his energy to get up and goes into the bathroom shutting the door so Jin isn't bothered before sliding across to answer the call.

'Good morning!' Taehyung chirps the same way he had every morning when the two were at school.
'Bruh, it's so early, I was asleep!' Yoongi whines, rubbing his eyes and Taehyung chuckles.
'Seriously? We're getting ready to head off to Jungkook's dorm already.'
'Oh uhh, do we need to be there at any time specifically, I don't even know what we're doing today.'
'Ah NOW I've got your attention!'
'Ya shut up and give me the plan'
Taehyung laughs again at his impatient best friend but continues.
'Well today, we arranged to go to the nearby mall and spend most of the day there'
'Shopping... Wow... Typical' yoongi sarcastically smiles. Even though they were on the phone, Taehyung could picture hie face and rolls his own eyes in response.

'Hold on, but that's not all... Trust me, I'd get bored shopping ALL day but that's not why I suggested we go... I have a plan... ' yoongi can hear his tone creeping with a devious smile. He knows this isn't going to be good.
'Oh my god, what is it this time? And it's got something to do with me hasn't it? Please let this be good'
'Aish, hear me out... So... Well here's my plan... '
There's silence over the line for a few seconds and yoongi can hear Taehyung breathing heavily just to tease him.
'Oh my god!! Just SAY IT' yoongi groans.
'Okay fine fine well here's the thing, me, namjoon and jimin, well last night we've been discussing a few things.. And well...it's about time you got laid.'
Yoongi takes a minute to actually process what he'd just heard and his face drops.

'WHAT THE FU-' he clamps a hand over his mouth remembering Jin who was still in the main room. He didn't need him hearing about his business.
'What the fuck??! Wha-why have you even been discussing that, let alone think of it!' He whisper shouts. Taehyung laughs.
'Oh PLEASE, don't act like you don't think about it yourself. '
Yoongi goes quiet and blushes a deep shade of red shaking his head at the thought.
'See, you've gone silent. I knew it. Hey, don't be embarrassed I mean yeah it's weird that your best friend is talking about you having sex with your boyfrie-'
'Yes I get it!' Yoongi cuts him off not wanting to hear the whole sentence.
'Just, what... How on earth have you got a PLAN for this, and I swear to God if this is bad, I'm not even gonna-'
'So you're actually considering it! I knewww itttttt, I bet you've been waiting ages for this'
'SHUT UP!! I'm only considering it because every plan you and that boyfriend of yours came up with for me actually worked out quite well, don't get too ahead of yourself and just tell me the goddamn plan!'
'Impatient much but okay, so we go to the mall. We split up, you, me and Jimin. Namjoon will distract the others to go somewhere else. Now, if we're gonna get you laid by Jungkook-'
Yoongi blushes and swallows hearing his best friend talk. He made it sound so casual. Probably because he'd already done 'it' with Namjoon ages ago, it was normal for him but to Yoongi, he acted like a little girl with his crush just being around jungkook.
'-We're going to make sure this is perfect' taehyung continues.
'Define perfect... ' yoongi swallows into the phone.

'Well here's the thing. It's gonna be your first time, not his, we know that but he's wanted you for soooo long' taehyung drags out the 'so'. Yoongi blushes even darker.
'What do you mean??' He replies back.
'Oh please, he literally undresses you with his eyes when we meet up, god he's going crazy trying to control his hormones, you should honestly pay more attention' taehyung laughs and yoongi covers his face in embarrassment.
'So... Just to tease him even more and to make this just an incredible night both of you will remember, well, me and Jimin, we thought it'd be a good idea to... Buy some... Things.... Certain lingerie maybe-'
'Wait you want to WHAT?? '
'Yoongi, I know it's embarrassing to talk about with your friends but you have to trust me on this. I know better than you and I know what you need to do to make this special. Plus, don't you want your first time to be like... Incredible!'
Yoongi thinks about it. It was true, he literally knew nothing about this and after hearing about his boyfriend's... Desires for him, he doesn't want to let him down because of his own poor knowledge. He groans knowing he's actually going to go along with Taehyung's plan.

'You're extremely lucky I'm letting you take the wheel on this one' yoongi finally says and huffs when he hears Taehyung squeal and shout to Jimin and Namjoon 'HE SAID HE'LL DO IT'
'Okay just... You're gonna really have to teach me how this works... Also, when exactly do you plan for it... To happen' yoongi hates talking about it, it felt so weird.
'Christmas Eve of course! In a luxury hotel suite, sound proof walls, special room service with candles and rose petals, hell yes, all of it and we'll even pay' taehyung says casually while examining his nails.
Yoongi's eyes go wide. Had they SERIOUSLY planned this.
'Wait, did you just say you'd... Pay??'
'Yep, I'll even pay for all the stuff we buy today'
'That's almost an irresistible offer' yoongi admits.
'So.... Y'all better get yo asses over to his dorm in around 20 minutes so we can start our job'
'Ugh fine, bye byee'
'Byee'
Yoongi hangs up and slides down the door so he is sat against it. His face, heated and whole body scared but excited. He cant believe he is actually doing this but the idea of giving Jungkook a night he won't forget makes him feel content. He knows this wouldn't be HIS first time so he wanted to make sure this was his best at least, right? Fuck, why am I thinking this, he slaps himself and stands up to get Jin. They get dressed and after a short walk, arrive at the dorm. They are let in and go into the living room where all the others are already sat down, chatting.

As yoongi walks into the room, he notices all three of them, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung grin at him and Taehyung even does the 👉👌 very subtly so nobody else notices but Yoongi. He groans and covers his face.
'Oh my god, STOP IT!' he whines and flips them all off with his middle finger and they all laugh. Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin are confused at their inside banter.

Jungkook walks and stands behind him, gripping his hips and nuzzling his face into the crook of his boyfriend's neck.
'Did you sleep well? ' he murmurs against his skin and Yoongi's face heats up. He then looks over at the chaotic three who are winking and doing all kinds of embarrassing shit. He gets even more flustered and just strokes Jungkook's hair while rolling his eyes at them.
'I-i slept fine' he responds back, feeling his curly locks in his fingers.
He had to admit, after his conversation with Taehyung this morning, and the mild thoughts he'd had about it, he is finding it a lot harder to act natural around Jungkook now. Just from the simple gesture, jungkook would back-hug him a lot but at this moment, yoongi felt nothing but sexual tension. He slaps himself internally for his corrupt mindset and tries to tell himself to act sweetly, not dirty.

'Alright alright, we should get going then' Jimin chimes up grinning.
'Yep, lesssgggoooo' Taehyung springs up offering a hand to Namjoonn dragging him up. Jungkook turns Yoongi to face him and pulls him closer, lifting his chin to face him with his index finger.
'Why don't we stay here, just the two of us' he murmurs and kisses Yoongi's lips slowly. Yoongi flushes dark red. He pulls away and smiles sadly while Jungkook kisses down his jawline, reaching his neck as his hands work further and further down Yoongi's body..
'Kook, I'd l-love to b-but-' yoongi is cut off by Taehyung and who pulls him away smirking.
'He's got some shopping to do' and takes his hand leading him away. Jungkook whines but trails behind them at the back with Namjoon who pats his back laughing.

'Jeez, can't y'all wait 4 more days before you hit the bedroom' Taehyung whispers to him as they head out the dorm. Yoongi slaps his arm, flustered and walks ahead. Taehyung just giggles and runs to catch up.
'God he's so ready for you though, can't keep his hands off you' Taehyung continues to tease him as they walk ahead of everyone else.
'Shut up! I'm embarrassed enough already that you're literally helping me get ready for..' Yoongi groans covering his face. Taehyung just laughs and puts an arm round his shoulder.
'Just doing what every good best friend would do' he whistles.
'Yeah yeah, whatever' yoongi rolls his eyes.

Jimin jogs up to join the two and is looking on his phone.
'Okay so, I've just looked at the Mall's online map and I've looked for some shops. So, if we enter through this entrance here, then the lingerie shop is just across and we can get accessories from here and over here' he points at the map on his phone and him and Taehyung are studying it as the walk. Yoongi just walks along flustered. How on earth did his friends discuss this so casually, he couldn't understand. Was he overreacting? Surely not, they were making it sound like an everyday activity. Maybe for Taehyung and Namjoon, but not for Yoongi's virgin ass, he thinks to himself.
'Okay well, if we tell them we'll split up, tell Namjoon to send them over there so they don't see us and we'll meet here' Taehyung points at points on Jimin's phone. Jimin nods and runs back to the others to tell them the plan. Taehyung looks over at his friend looking at the ground, ears red. He just laughs.

The p r e p e r a t i o n stage for the c l i m a x :0

1817 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 24.7K 50
Namjoon should have known it was too good to be true , a huge apartment, in a nice safe area, only 5 minutes away from his new University for only $2...
10.7K 613 16
Requests are openβœ¨οΈπŸƒ I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request or DM me.
38.5K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
96.5K 6.4K 43
Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute angel..! Jungkook eyes widened when he s...