The Abandoned son

By silverlion12k

Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi have quickly become the top pros at the young age of 22. one day inko f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 42

6.3K 166 38
By silverlion12k

After a few days in the hospital Izuku was discharged due to him speeding up his recovery with Medical Ninjutsu. AllMight's favor he called in for the prosthetic arm and leg fell through so Hatsume Mei was called again she had made multiple prosthetic arms for Izuku and she finished the leg in no time.

Izuku was getting accustomed to the prosthetic leg  slowly but Momo was always with him during his hospital days Although classes were shut down for a few weeks until Izuku was out but he knew that it was only time for him to recover then face his punishment for leaping out into a battlefield.

His dad had informed him about UA becoming a boarding school other than that there wasn't anything new going on.

1 week later

Izuku was discharged from the hospital and he had planned to go to UA in order to face his judgement sooner than later. On the way to school Izuku, AllMight, Inko and Momo were walking to UA but they were stopped by a shop keeper of an antique store.

?: Izuku! Hey!

Izuku: Oh Kazuto how's it going?

Kazuto: It going well. You're a legend right now taking down a villian not even AllMight could.

Izuku: Yeah id like you to meet my Mom, dad and my Girlfriend Momo

As Kazuto saw AllMight and Kinetics he almost freaked out but remembered why he called Izuku. "Izuku I found some stuff you might be interested in if you got some time to check it out.

Izuku: I'd like to but

Toshi: We got time Izuku the meeting isnt until 3 hours from now.

Kazuto: Great now  please come inside.

As the group of four walked into the shop they saw many antique furniture sets, books, suits of Armor and so on as they approached the counter

Izuku: Kazuto what did you find?

Kazuto:  maybe you'll know what it is since this stuff might be something only you could use.

Izuku: I cant believe it. .

Momo: What exactly is this Izuku

Izuku: This is the sword of Nidiame Hokage Tobirama Senju.

Inko/ Toshi/ Momo: WHO?

Izuku: He was a legendary Shinobi who lived long ago. He created this sword which many of his enemies feared

Toshi: Looks like the blade is broken

Izuku: no its not. Kazuto may I?

Kazuto: Sure ive been wanting to see what it can do.

Izuku picked up the hilt and began to channel chakra into it causing it to Ignite. Upon being Ignited the blade was yellow lightning and to everyone it reminded them of a lightsaber. Once Izuku stopped channeling chakra into the hilt the blade deactivated he looked at the tiny scroll that was with on top of the counter only to see it was Tobirama's sword style.

Kazuto: Oh yeah I remember I have a massive scroll that was fished out of the sea but surprisingly there was no water damage.

Momo: Fished out of the sea and no water damage

Kazuto brought the scroll from his office and passed it to Izuku who again went wide eyed and was at a loss as no words could describe what was before his very eyes all he was Gama in a low voice he read Toad.

Izuku: Kazuto what you found right here is the toad summoning contract.

As he opened the scroll he read three names that stood out and they were Minato Namikaze, Naruto Uzumaki and Jiraya. Without hesitation Izuku took a wad of cash from his wallet and paid Kazuto for everything he showed him

Kazuto: Dude I was gonna give you this stuff since you know what it is

Izuku: Just shut up and take my money. Im paying you because I know what all this is.

Kazuto: Fair enough. Thats all i got for now Ill keep you posted if i get anything else.

Izuku: okay thanks I'll see you around.

Upon leaving the antique shop Izuku was ready to head to UA and face the music so he and his group began to head towards the meeting but upon his arrival Nezu and Aizawa were wating.

As Izuku stood before Nezu and Aizawa he knew that no words he could say to gain forgiveness for his foolish actions. He bowed to Aizawa and Nezu " Im sorry for jumping into a fight that didnt concern me!"

Nezu: Its quite alright Izuku but please kneel.

He did as Nezu ordered then was being smacked repeatedly by his paw after 5 minutes he was then sprayed  with water and smacked some more with a rolled up magazine.

Once that was done Aizawa went off on a lecture about Izuku being stupid but in the end he gave Izuku a hug and said "You're a good kid I hope you and your family get closer."

Nezu: We're going to make UA into a boarding school so mr and mrs Yagi do you agree to let your son move into the dorms.

Toshi/ Inko: Yes we approve

Nezu: Classes resume on Monday students now Aizawa and I must speak the other parents.

As Nezu and Aizawa left to speak with parents  Izuku , momo and his parents decided to head back to Izuku's home.

At Izuku's house

Izuku had signed the contract in blood and followed the Instructions the scroll had he then went to the backyard. After preforming the handsigns "Summoning Jutsu!"

A large orange toad had appeared who had a sword and a cigarette in its mouth after taking a puff he put the cigarette out.

?: who summoned me....

Izuku: Excuse me I summoned you. My name is Izuku Yagi

? My name is Gamakichi im the current toad boss.

Allmight, Inko and Momo were surprised to see a masive toad with a sword talking to Izuku.

Gamakichi: So Izuku how did you sign the contract?

Izuku: A friend of mine said a man fished it out of the sea

Kichi: I see well you seem like a good guy but in order for you to be accepted as thr new toad summoner you gotta share a drink with me, my father, lord Fukasaku and lady Shima.

Izuku: Are you supplying?

Kichi: ummm Summon me back in 30 minutes.

(Hey guys new chapter please enjoy til next time peace ✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 1 17
My first story please don't be mean I am new at this writing No quirks no villains Envader and Rei happily married Fuyumi , Natsuo , Touya , Shot...
6.1K 112 20
Izuku Yagi was a boy who lived under the roof of Pro Hero All Might, and his mother Inko Yagi. He was given the last name of Yagi since his mother ha...
211 9 5
Four years ago, All For One and Shigaraki were defeated, taking One For All with them. At twenty years old, Katsuki and a quirkless Izuku are heroes...
220K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...