Slut Meets Satan

Oleh Ang_ela_23

Seylah Thomson moved into town with just one goal. To take over as the queen bee. She's been at the top all h... Lebih Banyak

●New Beginnings●
●Partners●
●Rumours, Secrets and Beaches●
●A Deal With Satan●
●Everyone Loves a Showdown●
●Consequences●
●Tequila and Whiskey●
●Cowgirl●
●Bonding with Satan●
●Crying Panda●
●Thoughts with Jenny●
●Michelle●
●Harley Quinn●
●Mistah J●
●Garfield●
●Exile●
●Misconception●
●A bit of a Cliche●
●Last Hope●
●Schedule●
●Perfect●
●Misunderstood●
●Asking for It●
●Compassion●
●Fairy lights●

●Breaking Sacred Rules●

1.2K 23 36
Oleh Ang_ela_23

Dedicated to zohamv. Your comments always give me joy.

SEYLAH♧

"I think your dad has a girlfriend ". Ashley said from across the room.

"More like fiancée". Candice said as she downed some more icecream.

We were all at Brooke's house for a sleepover.

"Either way he's scared of Seylah finding out. Does he think you'll harm her or something ". Brooke said as she looked at me.

"I think he's worried about how I'll take the news. He knows how close I was with my mum. Even if she left to become a whore. Michelle and Seylah will always be mother and daughter ". I said in a low tone. Talking about my mum always got me that way.

"I have an aunt whose name is Michelle. She lives in Alabama with 13 cats and I dont think she's seen sunlight since 2011". Ashley said which got her strange looks from the rest of us.

"Yeah yeah. I know that fact is irrelevant ". Ashley said after feeling the stares.

"I still dont understand how you could be a straight A student and still be dumb as hell". Candice said. And Ashley threw a pillow at her but Candice was quick to catch it, then she blew a raspberry at Ashley.

"Hey Seylah what's up with you and Satan. Some days ya'll are inseparable and others you guys are like strangers". Brooke said. If only I had an answer.

"Yeah Brooke's right. He was all over you last week and this week I haven't even seen you guys talk". Ashley added.

They were both right. He suddenly stopped talking to me. And whenever I was in his house we would work silently on our project and leave.

"Guys I'm as confused as you are. One minute he's about to kiss me then the next he acts like I dont exist. One day he's trying to know more about me then ignores me the next". I said as i ate some chips.

"Well i think for your sanity and ours and also the whole school who keeps wondering if you guys are a thing. I think you should just straight up ask him". Candice said.

"Just be like hey Damien are we a thing ".Ashley added.

"No that's way too forward. Just be  bold direct and sweet. Say something like what am I to you". Brooke said.

"No way that's what everyone says. Spice it up a bit". Ashley said

"Why should there be spice in something as serious as that". Candice replied.

They kept on arguing about what i should say but i remained quiet and a smile crept on on my face.

I've had alot of squads. But these girls we more than just tools to popularity. They were my friends.

That used to be a taboo for me.

Everyone at my previous schools would agree. Seylah Thomson has no friends.

Here I am breaking one of my sacred rules and about to break another.

****

The next day we all went to school together. Ashley went in my car and Brooke went with Candice.

I arrived after Candice and Brooke because Ashley and I had to stop at Starbucks for our usual pumpkin spice lattes.

Candice and Brooke were waiting for us. So we got down and met up with them.

"Can I steal your friend?" A familiar voice said from behind.

"I never knew Satan could be polite". Candice replied.

"You may have her. Just bring her back in one piece". Ashley said and they proceeded to go inside leaving me alone with Damien.

"What does satan want from a simple girl like me". I said

"Seylah Thomson is alot of things but simple is far from it". He said with a chuckle.

"So what do you need". I said. But he ignored me and suddenly started staring at my eyes intensely. A bit creepy "what are you doing?" I asked.

"Your eyes. What colour would you call them?". He asked like a 40 year old pedophile.

"I have grey blue eyes. Wait is that what you wanted to ask ". Is he kidding me. He made me leave my friends for this.

"Greyblue. Pretty rare".

"Yeah I know. So what do you want Damien?". I asked my voice filled with annoyance.

"What's your-" he was cut off by the bell.

"We'll talk during lunch. I've been late to class all week I need to go". I said then walked away.

***

Lunch at last. I wasnt happy because of food. I was happy because I was finally out of my boring classes. Every single class I've had up to this point has been too boring to describe. The only one I could say wasn't boring was my ap biology class. I had ap bio with the seniors. Being there scored me and the girls an invite to the Halloween party Scott Davis was throwing Friday.

"Guess who's going to Scott Davis's party this weekend". I said as I sat down at my usual table with the girls.

"Oh my gosh. Even Britney couldn't get an invite last year. Send us pictures okay". Ashley said with alot of excitement.

"You can take your own pictures. I got you guys invites too". I said and immediately blocked my ears preparing for their screams.

"How'd you do that?" Candice asked.

"Well. When he asked me if I wanted to come I said I wont without my girls. So here we are"

We continued eating and talking about what we would wear. Its already Wednesday and we dont have costumes yet.

We all agreed to go shopping for a costume after school and go shoe shopping tomorrow.

I suddenly felt hands over my eyes. I couldn't recognize the hands but I knew that minty breath and vanilla scent any where.

"Real cute Damien. But if you mess up my eyeliner". He just chuckled and sat next to me.

"We didn't finish our conversation". He said

"Let's finish it then and I need to ask you something really important ". After saying this. The girls exchanged looks with each other and all left the table and joined the football players.

"Ask". He said his tone suddenly cold.

"What's going on between us. One minute you're acting all nice and cute like you're into me. But the next minute it's like you cant stand my existence. Please give me a straight answer I cant keep guessing". I said.

"You really want to know what you are to me?". He asked

"Yes".

"You're actually a pawn in a very complicated plan". He said that so effortlessly like that's exactly what he thinks of me.

"Then why on earth do you keep giving me mixed signals. Its fucking messing with my head". I could feel my voice breaking after each word.

"I never gave mixed signals. I told you that night at your party not to catch feelings".

"Then what was all that you did after Brandon said those things about me". I said holding on to a tear trying so hard not to let it slip.

"I have evidence of you killing someone. And you're also a pawn in my plans. So I basically own you. And I dont let anyone play with my toys". His tone so cold and his face so emotionless.

I got up grabbed my bag and left the cafeteria. Ashley and the girls saw me leave and they all came running after me.

I went straight to the toilet and the tears started flowing.

Another rule broken.

Seylah Thomson was crying because of a boy.

His words keep on ringing in my head.

How could I be so stupid.

I let myself catch feelings for someone who only saw me as something he owned. As a pawn.

I didnt know what I should feel at this point.

Rage.

Sadness.

Regret.

I was confused.

The girls came in and saw me crying. They didnt bother to ask they just pulled me in for a hug.

*
I hope you guys like the story so far.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

284K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
3.7K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
10.6K 312 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
5K 299 64
My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After graduating from highschool. I moved out of t...