severus snape imagines 🐍❤️

Por bibli0thecary

"will you ever fall in love with me?" "i can't even fall asleep." the stories will be reader insert. this b... Más

• Two Days •
• Hurt My Lover •
• After Her •
• His Favourite Student •
• Jealous •
• Our Little Secret •
• Farewell Sorrows •
• Hold On •
• Dark Paradise •
• Ghost Of You •
• She Is A Malfoy •
• Don't You Dare •
• Homesick •
• Don't Give Up On Me •
• Don't Make Me Choose (1) •
• Don't Make Me Choose (2) •
• No One Else •
• His Little Muggle •
• Love Potion •
• Little Snape •
• Waiting For You •
• Safe and Sound •
• Yule Ball •
• Loving You Is A Gift 🎄 •
• Repulsive •
• Better Than Me •
• Fall Into The Dark Side •
• Teacher's Pet •
• New Year's Surprise •
• Phantom of His Heart •
• His Burden To Carry •
• Walk You Home •
• Betrayal •
• Crush •
• If The World Was Ending •
• Sneak Up •
• Best Friends •
• Carry Me •
• Everything I Need •
• Arranged Marriage •
• Sick Day •
• Gone But Not Forgotten •
• Hogsmeade for Two •
• Alone •
• No Way Out •
• Little Bird In His Cage •
• Cookies and Tea •
• Cookies and Tea (2) •
• Cookies and Tea (3) •
• Cookies and Tea (4) •
• Not Afraid Anymore •
• What If I Forget You? •
• Never Her •
• Exile •
• Promise •
• Disposable Love •
• Adore You •
• Petals •
• Lost and Found •
• His First Love •
• His First Love (2) •
• Take Me Home •
• Pretend •
• Enemy •
• Anniversary •
• Groceries •
• Blood Traitor •
• Blood Traitor (2) •
• To Love Again •
• Behind Closed Doors •
• Never Enough •
• In Love •
• She Is Magic •
• Souls •
• Reckless •
• Morning Lesson •
• Partners •
• Happier •
• Happier (2) •
• Forget •
• Try •
• Not That Bad •

• Afterglow •

11.5K 336 183
Por bibli0thecary

Inspired by Ed Sheeran's song: Afterglow
-

You walked out of your class, your eyes quickly scanned the crowd to find a certain boy who was waiting for you patiently. You finally saw him, a smile was on your face and you waved at him happily. His face lightened up when you walked towards him, practically bouncing on your feet as you were overjoyed to see him.

"Hi, Severus! I'm sorry I make you wait. The professor was supposed to dismiss us ten minutes ago."

You apologised, walking together with him to the Great Hall. He shook his head, a small smile was plastered on his face.

"It's alright, Y/N. How was your day?"

You and him were getting close since a few months ago, and when it was hard for you to be his friend, you never gave up. Severus slowly opened up to you, and he was getting used to having you by his side that he was not sure how to cope with his days without you now.

You sat next to him in the Great Hall, enjoying his company without noticing a pair of eyes that was staring at you. Severus made a sarcastic remark about his day, and you laughed, leaning against his arm for support. You did not notice that a certain Gryffindor was walking towards you and Severus, pure rage and jealousy were burning in his chest.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you."

You rolled your eyes dramatically, recognising the voice without having to look up at him. Severus grown tense next to you, and you had to put your hand on his arm to stop him from starting a fight with Sirius.

"I don't want to talk to you, Sirius."

You said softly, did not want to bring a crescendo into the Great Hall just because of him. Sirius crossed his arms against his chest and you could tell that he was annoyed with your response.

"I don't like you hanging out with Snivellus."

Severus curled his hands in fists, and you noticed it. You stood up, glaring daggers at the boy who was supposed to be engaged with you since you were just a little girl.

"His name is Severus, and you have no right to tell me what to do."

"You're my betrothed, Y/N."

You gritted your teeth at his words, cursing the stupid pureblood tradition that bounded you with Sirius Black. But then a smirk found its way on your face, realising that you were no longer engaged to him since the day he decided to run away from his family.

"I was your betrothed. Now, can you please leave us alone?"

Sirius groaned when he realised that you were spitting facts, walking angrily back to his group of friends. You sighed and sat down, feeling a hand on your shoulder. You looked at Severus who was giving you a comforting smile.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm just glad I don't have to marry him. It's really stupid, they basically forced me into an engagement when I was just a child."

You complained, but a part of you was happy to know that you had your choices now. You could convince your parents to choose your own suitor, realising that your heart was stolen by your friend who was clueless with your feelings for him. Severus chuckled under his breath, patting your back softly as both of you resumed your conversation.

-
Stop the clocks, it's amazing
You should see the way the light dances off your head
A million colours of hazel, golden and red
Saturday morning is fading
The sun's reflected by the coffee in your hand
My eyes are caught in your gaze all over again
-

Severus walked into the common room, with a small gift in his hands. It was not an exaggeration to say that he was trembling with fear, as his mind began to create the worst scenarios that could happen if you hated his gift for you. Gathering his courage, he went to sit next to you on the couch. You beamed at him, and his heart was beating rapidly against his chest at your smile.

He had no classes with you that day, thus it was the only time when he got to see you after a long day. It was not just a regular day either, it was special because it was your birthday.

"Happy birthday, my Y/N."

He said, pressing a kiss on your forehead hesitatingly. You could feel his hesitation, thus you planted a kiss on his cheek, chuckling as you saw his face flushed at your action.

"I am your Y/N now?"

You teased, cocking your eyebrow playfully at your friend. Severus cleared his throat, realising that he accidentally called you as his. He did not mean to, but he did not regret it either.

"This is for you."

Severus' heart almost dropped at how enchanting you looked with the gleam in your eyes, as you saw his gift. There was excitement swimming in your beautiful pair of orbs, and Severus was scared if he might let you down once you open his gift.

"It is nothing much compared to the other gifts that you got today but I hope you like it."

He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking of how expensive and big the gifts that you got from your family and your other friends, just like the previous years. Severus' face fell slightly when he remembered that on his birthday, you baked him a cake and you gave him a costly gift, that he could never afford with his money.

Severus was afraid if you might hate his gift, but upon seeing the priceless reaction on your face, his jaw dropped. You had tears in your eyes and you chuckled heartily as you observed the eagle-feather quill, along with a book that you wanted to read for so long. The book was not new and from the cover you could tell that it was a used book, but it did not matter as you had been looking for it since forever.

You had mentioned about the book to Severus once, and you never thought that he would remember. You never hoped for it because you had mentioned about it to your parents several times before, but they never tried to find it for you. Your heart was touched when Severus gave you something so meaningful, instead of caring about the price.

"Severus... This is..."

You did not even get to finish your words as happy tears rolled down upon your cheeks freely. Severus' eyes grew wide as worry filled his heart, thinking that he had hurt your feelings.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! I didn't mean to make you sad—"

"No, you idiot! I'm happy. I love it so much!"

You exclaimed, laughing as you saw his panicked expression. Severus let out a breath of relief, a grin broke out on his face when he realised that you were happy with his gift.

"You remember what I said about this book."

You whispered, smiling at your friend.

"Of course. I remember everything about you."

His words caught you off guard, and your heart was swarmed with happiness when you learned that he cared for you. Even your parents never paid attention that much to you, but he did. He did it all for you.

"Thank you."

You thanked him, throwing yourself into his arms as you buried your face in the crook of his neck. Severus stiffened a bit, but he slowly relaxed and he hugged you back, smiling softly.

-
We were love drunk, waiting on a miracle
Tryna find ourselves in the winter snow
So alone in love like the world had disappeared
Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go
I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow
And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clears
-

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

He asked, as he noticed that you were sitting next to him. The common room was empty, considering almost all students had gone back for Christmas. You put a hand on your chest and pretended to be offended by his question.

"I'm offended, Severus. You don't want me here?"

He was going to apologise and say that he did not mean it that way, but then he stopped when you laughed out loud. He rolled his eyes when he realised that you were only joking with him.

"Seriously, Y/N. It's Christmas. Why are you here?"

His eyebrows knitted in confusion. You put your head on his shoulder casually, and Severus rested his head on top of yours.

"I want to celebrate Christmas with you."

You explained, and Severus was flabbergasted. You always went home during the holidays, but now you were there with him, all because you did not want him to be alone.

"You know I'm used to be alone here right?"

You gazed at him, giving him your beautiful smile that enchanted him every time that he had to look away from you to avoid himself from drooling.

"Now you have to get used to never be alone again because I'm stuck with you, now and forever."

You said, excitement was sparkling in your eyes. Severus could not help but smiled, his heart melted at your sweet words.

"You'll never be alone again, Severus. I promise!"

You sealed your promise with a kiss on his cheek, taking him by surprise. His face turned red and just as he was about to say something, you stood up from the couch and ran towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

He asked frantically, worried if you were only playing around with him, and now you were going home. You pointed out of the window and he looked out, noticing that it was snowing outside.

"Come on, Severus. It's snowing!"

You squealed, and Severus grinned at your adorable antics. He ran after you, and you tried to run as fast as you could from him but he was able to pull you into his chest. You were still laughing when he caught you in his arms, not knowing that you were making your friend's heart to thump crazily in his chest.

"I think I love you, Severus."

You confessed, your eyes never leaving his face as you wanted to see his reaction. His eyes grew wide and he could not utter any word as he was shocked with your words. You caressed his face softly, and he relaxed at your touch, admitting that he was helplessly in love with you.

"I love you too."

-
Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow
-

You were enraged when you saw Sirius with his friends who were bullying Severus again. They backed him up against the wall, laughing as they got his wand in their hands. You wanted to hex them so bad, but you knew better than that. Your eyes widen when Sirius pointed his wand on Severus, and that was the last straw for you.

"Sirius, get away from my boyfriend!"

You pushed the Gryffindor harshly, and he stumbled backwards in shock to see you. The look in your eyes could kill and they had never seen you so angry before that it was scaring them.

"Give me his wand back."

You asked sternly, and James did not wait any second to give it back you, guilt was clear on his face. You glanced at Remus who looked like he did not want to be there, but then again, he was friends with Sirius and James so he had no choice.

"You should defend me, Y/N."

Sirius spat, and you shook his head at his words.

"I would never defend a bully, Sirius."

At your words, they started to walk away, with Sirius who was frustrated to know that you were with Severus instead of him. You turned to look at Severus, who had his head down.

"Are you alright, love?"

Your sweet voice seemed to shake him from his thoughts and he nodded weakly. You gave him back his wand, planting a soft kiss on his cheek to assure him that you were there for him.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. If I were to be in that situation, I know you will help me too."

"Of course, I will. You're my Y/N."

His words sent a warm feeling wrapped around your heart and you chuckled under your breath, kissing his lips as he blushed furiously. You wondered how did you manage to get him flattered every time. You were really special for him, and you knew that.

-
The weather outside's changing
The leaves are buried under six inches of white
The radio is playing, Iron & Wine
This is a new dimension
This is a level where we're losing track of time
I'm holding nothing against it, except you and I
-

"What are you thinking about, love?"

You smiled when you felt your husband's arms around you, as his silky voice got into your ears. You leaned your back against his chest, sighing in content as he kissed your head and your neck lovingly.

"I was just thinking about when we were in Hogwarts."

"Which time?"

He asked, knowing that you and him had plenty of happy memories together back in Hogwarts. You chuckled, turning around so that you could look him in the eyes. You caressed his face softly, and he hummed in delight, accepting your touch as he wrapped his arms tighter around your waist.

"The time when I first said I love you."

You kissed his jaw and stood on your tiptoes to peck his lips lovingly. Severus raised his eyebrows, reminiscing one of the best days of his life. He kissed you passionately, and he kissed you again and again, until you pulled away from him, chuckling softly at how affectionate he was.

"I love you, my Y/N."

Your heart fluttered when he called you his, and he kissed your knuckles, smiling as he saw your wedding ring that you had on so proudly since the day you married him.

"I love you too."

-
We were love drunk, waiting on a miracle
Tryna find ourselves in the winter snow
So alone in love like the world had disappeared
Oh, I won't be silent and I won't let go
I will hold on tighter 'til the afterglow
And we'll burn so bright 'til the darkness softly clears
-

You could tell that your husband was uncomfortable during the order meeting, thus you put a hand on his leg, gazing at him with your luminous eyes. Severus gave you a nod, telling you that he was alright. But you knew he was not. You could feel Sirius Black's eyes on you from across the table, as it was the first time he saw you since Hogwarts.

As soon as the meeting ended, you stood up from your chair along with your husband, ready to leave without waiting for dinner. However, Arthur needed to talk to Severus so you watched as they went to next room, did not want to intervene with something that was not your business.

"Y/N, it's been so long."

You cursed under your breath when you heard his voice. You forced a smile and shrugged your shoulders.

"Sirius, it's nice to see you."

You lied, no, it was not nice to see him again. Sometimes you were grateful that he ran away from his family, otherwise you would be married to him by now instead of Severus and you could never imagine your life with any other man but your Severus Snape.

"You look as beautiful as ever."

He flashed you a flirty smile, and you frowned. Perhaps he was not aware that you were a married woman, and no one has told him about it.

"Listen, Y/N. What if we get together again? This time we will be together not because of our families but because of us."

He suggested, and you held back your laughter. Clearly, he did not know that you were married to Severus. You could see Remus who was standing there, an amused smile was plastered on his face as he shook his head at his friend who was embarrassing himself.

While he was talking, Severus walked back into the room with Arthur and both of them were flabbergasted to hear his imprudent words. Your husband did not wait any second to walk towards you, throwing a glare at Sirius.

"I'm married, Sirius."

You revealed, glancing at your husband who wrapped his arm around your waist protectively. Sirius was taken aback, his jaw dropped and his eyes grew wide as he looked at you and Severus.

"You're married with Severus?"

He asked in disbelief, and you nodded vigorously, confirming his fear.

"Yes, she is my wife, Black."

Severus stated proudly, and a steady blush creeped out on your face when you realised how happy he was to say that he was your husband. You shook your head when Sirius froze, unable to say anything.

"Come on, love."

You took your husband's arm and you chuckled when you saw that colours were draining from Sirius' face, the realisation hit him hard that you were married to his rival.

"Aren't you staying for dinner?"

Molly asked, and you shook your head, giving her a warm smile.

"The twins are waiting for us at home."

You let her know, referring to your children with Severus who had been your priority since the day you had them. Molly nodded, understanding how attached you were with your children.

"They can't stay away from their mother for so long. Those spoiled children."

Severus grumbled, but a faint smile was dancing on his lips. You nudged him with your elbow, rolling your eyes playfully at his words.

"You're the one who is spoiling our twins."

You smirked, and Severus could not help but agree with you as he realised he was smitten with the twins since the day you brought them into this world. Molly was telling you something about taking care of twins, from her experience with Fred and George, when Sirius gasped in shock.

"Y/N, you have children with him? Twins?"

"Yes, Sirius. I'm happily married to Severus and I already have children with him."

Severus could not help but smirked when he walked away with you, proud to call you his while others can cry over the fact that they would never get to win you over because there would only be one person who owned your heart; and it was Severus.

-
Oh, I will hold on to the afterglow
-

"Stop staring at me."

He whispered, as his eyes fluttered open. You chuckled softly, and snuggled closer into his arms if that was possible. It was so early in the morning, and both of you savoured this peaceful moment before your children would come in running to wake you and your husband up for breakfast.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring my husband."

You retorted, a teasing smile was emblazoned on your face. A chuckle erupted in his chest and he kissed your head softly.

"You're a creep."

"I'm your creep, Severus."

"That's true."

You giggled when he peppered your face with kisses, only pulling away to look you in the eyes. You chewed on your bottom lip, admiring how carefree he was with you, away from the eyes of other people. You kissed his nose, grinning at him.

"How can a man be so perfect?"

You gasped dramatically, and he rolled his eyes at you. He pushed you away from him playfully, but you were quick to push him to lie on his back and straddled him.

"Tell me. Why are you so perfect?"

"Because you're my wife."

You laughed and fell on top of him, burying your face in his chest. Severus held you against him, kissing your forehead as he shut his eyes. It was so peaceful and calming, and he felt so loved at the moment that he did not want to leave it. But Severus was sure, every moment in his life was going to be wonderful, because he had you with him. You would always hold on to the afterglow.

-
i lowkey hate how this turned out to be hm this is bad

13th January 2021

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

494K 16.2K 33
"Would it be better if I didn't exist?" "Yes." Your soul was intertwined with his, but his heart belongs to another. [severus snape x reader] #1 h...
34.9K 1.5K 25
Whenever Harry does something drastic, he always ends up in a strange situation. Warnings: Harry was never in love with Ginny (They were only very go...
3.2K 28 31
( published between 01.10.2021 - 31.10.2021 ) this is my participation in @sxvxrxssnape​'s ( tumblr ) snapetober month 2021. for the whole of october...
17.5K 612 11
The war is finally over - the Dark Lord is dead. Everybody is moving on with their lives. Well, everyone except for Severus Snape. He won't admit it...