Overlooked Fate ~ Sequel

By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "OVERLOOKED LOVE" SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "OVERLOOKED LOVE" THEN DON'T READ THIS!!! How... More

Chapter 1 ~ No Control
Chapter 2 ~ Playful Love
Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 4 ~ Taken
Chapter 6 ~ The Plan to Split
Chapter 7 ~ Stuck
Chapter 8 ~ Take Off
Chapter 9 ~ Covered Lies
Chapter 10 ~ Crashed
Chapter 11 ~ Train Ride
Chapter 12 ~ Choppy Choppy
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting the Others
Chapter 14 ~ The Song House
Chapter 15 ~ Arrived
Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber
Chapter 17 ~ Attempt
Chapter 18 ~ The Marketplace
Chapter 19 ~ The Chase
Chapter 20 ~ The Search
Chapter 21 ~ Reset
Chapter 22 ~ Official
Chapter 23 ~ Bandaged Up
Chapter 24 ~ Found
Chapter 25 ~ Invading
Chapter 26 ~ RUN!
Chapter 27 ~ Locked Out
Chapter 28 ~ Game On
Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery
Chapter 30 ~ Bank Robbery
Chapter 31 ~ Hidden
Chapter 32 ~ The Temptation
Chapter 33 ~ Oppertunity
Chapter 34 ~ Once
Chapter 35 ~ Hope
Chapter 36 ~ Ruined
Chapter 37 ~ Last Straw
Chapter 38 ~ The Move
Chapter 39 ~ Warning
Chapter 40 ~ The Plan
Chapter 41 ~ Truth
Chapter 42 ~ The Cave
Chapter 43 ~ Caught
Chapter 44 ~ The Confrontation
Chapter 45 ~ Secret
Chapter 46 ~ Poor Escape
Chapter 47 ~ Far Away
Chapter 48 ~ Done and Free
Chapter 49 ~ The Fight
Chapter 50 ~ Cleared Up
Chapter 51 ~ Promise
Chapter 52 ~ Creepy
Chapter 53 ~ Exposed

Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy

1.3K 57 627
By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

GUYS WE HIT 1K READS ALREADY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

ALSO, EYYYY ITS TIME FOR KEEFE'S P.O.V!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

Keefe's P.O.V

Keefe entered into Buffalo Wild Wings to start his shift for the day.

Stacy was already waiting for him with a sour face. "You're late! Tony had me do all your work!" She exclaimed in annoyance.

Keefe rolled his eyes. "Stacy, college held me back a little long so sorry if I'm like fifteen minutes late! I'll tell Tony," Keefe explained.

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, college boy. You better get going. We've been loaded with customers all day."

Keefe made his way to the back to get his uniform on. He wasn't as bothered by Stacy's regular attitude today because he was too busy focusing on what he had planned after his shift.

He was so excited to show Sophie his surprise. He knew she would just love it.

That's probably one of the things that he loved doing the most: making Sophie happy.

He loved teasing her, making her blush, making her laugh, and making her smile. She was so perfect and Keefe didn't know what he would do without her.

He wasn't sure she realized how much he loved her. Though he had never told her the words I love you and neither had she, but sooner or later, the words were bound to slip out of his mouth.

He just couldn't help himself when he was around her. And he knew how much she was still recovering from her past and from certain people, so that's why he made sure he never pushed Sophie too much or took things too fast.

But sooner or later, Sophie had to be ready...

Keefe shook out of his thoughts as he got to work.

There were quite a few interesting customers. There had been a family who only spoke Spanish and none of the workers, including Keefe, knew much Spanish so it was quite difficult to understand them.

Keefe did his best and just guessed on whatever food they asked for.

Keefe had taken Spanish lessons when he was younger so he tried his best attempt to say a few things to them in Spanish which he hoped he hadn't embarrassed himself by accidental saying swear words or something.

But by the way the family gasped when Keefe attempted to ask how the food was, he was sure what he had actually said in Spanish wasn't very good.

The family ended up ripping the check and creating a scene. It took practically an hour to convince them they had to pay.

Then there was some old dude who kept asking for raw chicken wings and Keefe tried to explain to him that they didn't serve it like that and that was unhealthy, the old man got angry and got out of control.

He ran into the kitchen and started shoving chefs to find some raw chicken.

That scene, luckily, was taken care of by the manager.

Seriously, what was up with the customers today?

And you could tell they were crazy the minute they came through the door and Stacy always made sure she wouldn't deal with them.

When Keefe looked at the clock and realized he was almost done with his shift, that's when he had the strangest customer of all.

It was some kid, maybe around fourteen or fifteen, that just came trudging into the restaurant with a dark hood over his face, all alone.

He just took a random table and sat down without waiting for a waiter to escort him.

Stinky Stacy, yes that is what he called her now, made Keefe take care of him and then told him he would be done for the rest of the day.

Keefe made his way to the table where the kid sat, still covering his face.

"Yo, welcome to Buffalo Wings!" Keefe greeted, taking out his notepad.

The boy didn't respond so Keefe just awkwardly coughed and continued, "I'm Keefe and I will be serving you today."

"I know," the kid responded, with a really deep voice. Keefe was shocked the kid even spoke.

"Um...you know?" Keefe asked, confused how the kid knew his name.

"Yeah...your name tag."

"Oh," Keefe replied, feeling dumb. "Silly me! Um, so what can the Keefster get you to drink?"

No response.

"Um okay, water it is," Keefe exclaimed, dashing off to the kitchen.

"Stacy!" Keefe called, waving her over.

Stinky Stacy rolled her eyes and took her sweet time to come over. "What?!"

"Yo, there's something seriously wrong with these customers today. The one I have right now will barely even talk to me! He hasn't even looked up!"

Stinky Stacy shrugged. "Maybe they don't like you." She then stalked off.

Keefe just gave up and decided he should just hurry with this customer to just finish the job for today. Then he could meet up with Sophie faster.

Keefe rushed over and carefully placed the glass of water down, afraid the kid would smash it or something.

But the kid didn't touch it, he wasn't even moving. If he hadn't spoken before, Keefe would have assumed he was dead or something.

"Um...so have you decided what you want to eat?" Keefe tried.

The kid stood there for a few long seconds and then mumbled something under his breath that Keefe couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry— sir? Could you speak up?" Keefe asked, feeling nervous for some strange reason.

But the kid just sat there.

Keefe was about to leave when the kid slammed his hand hard on the table, making Keefe jump.

The boy then grabbed the knife that was sitting on the table and raised it up.

"Um— woah...let's put it down now," Keefe said, backing up.

Seriously, was today EVERYONE GO PSYCHO day?!

For one second, Keefe thought the kid was going to throw the knife at Keefe but then the kid just lowered it and stabbed it into the table.

Great, how was Keefe supposed to explain to Tony the damage on the table now?!

Keefe'll probably just come up with a random story that just involves some rat that came into the night and started to eat a hole through the table.

"Give. Me. Something. To. Eat," the kid hissed.

"Okay, okay!" Keefe exclaimed, dashing off into the kitchen.

"Chef! Can you throw together some chicken nuggets and fries for me?! If you can do it in like five minutes tops that would be GREAT!" Keefe exclaimed, eyeing the boy nervously from afar.

"Straight away Hunkyhair the Great!" The chef replied, immediately starting the order.

Yes, Keefe does require his colleagues to call him Hunkyhair the Great. Though, there's an exception for Stinky Stacy.

Once, the chef was finished with the food, Keefe rushed it over to the kid's table and set it down. "Here's your chicken nuggets and fries!"

The kid's head shifted toward the food, still not looking up. Then the kid mumbled, "I'm not hungry."

WHAT?!

This kid—

"Okay kid, I'm going to have to ask you what's going on here. If you aren't hungry then why'd you come here?" Keefe demanded, still trying to sound calm.

The kid's hand moved for the knife again.

"Okay! Backing up now!" Keefe mumbled, stumbling back.

Keefe was seriously considering calling the manager now.

But that was until the kid brought his hand into his pocket and brought out a folded piece of paper. He set it on the table and got up and just...left.

Okay this was definitely strange...

Keefe frowned as he grabbed the piece of paper and slowly opened it up. It read:

55 South Avenue, in the alley
(555 - 674 - 8839)
Use the address, it's the only way. Use the phone number when you're done and free.

Umm...

Keefe reread the note several times and was still very confused.

What was the address for? Who's phone number was that? And why did this mysterious kid give Keefe this note?

One thing Keefe realized only just now was that the boy could not have possibly known Keefe's name. He had his head down the whole time so how did he see the name tag?

How did this kid know Keefe's name?

And most importantly...who was he?

Keefe made sure no one was looking when he stuffed the note in his pocket, deciding he would just think about it later.

Keefe realized he was done with his shift now, so now he had to focus on the surprise he had for Sophie.

She was supposed to meet him here, so Keefe just waited near the entrance for her to come.

It was only until half an hour later that Keefe realized that something was wrong. Sophie should have arrived by now. He sent her several text messages but she hadn't responded.

She did know when his shift ended, right?

Keefe nervously glanced around, now suddenly starting to worry.

Where was Foster?!

Then, Keefe's phone started to ring, making him jump up in the air.

He looked down, expecting it to be Sophie, but instead it was Biana.

Keefe, confused, answered, "hello?!"

"KEEFE! OH MY GOSH! THANK GOODNESS YOU SRE SAFE!" Biana practically screamed in his ear.

"Um yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"OMG KEEFE! Y-YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW! D-DON'T PANIC—"

"What do you mean?!" Keefe demanded, standing up.

"THERE WAS AN INCIDENT—"

"What incident?! Is someone hurt?!" Keefe asked, feeling panic rise in his chest.

Then one word popped into his head: Sophie.

"OH MY GOD, IS SOPHIE OKAY?!" Keefe asked.

Keefe then heard Biana start crying hysterically.

"BIANA PLEASE! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Keefe yelled, feeling anger pulse through him.

"They— they took h-her—"

Keefe's phone dropped to the ground.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

OUR POOR BABY KEEFE! WHATS HE GOING TO DO?! HOW WILL HE REACT??

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. WHAT WILL THE BLACKSWAN DO TO SAVE SOPHIE?!

Comment your theories in the chat ➡️➡️

ALSO, hmmmm who was that mysterious dude?? What could that note have meant?? Hmmmm...

WE SHALL SEE...

Next update is Tuesday!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...