Hate Me Closer (Phan)

By MySecretsX

COMPLETE *** Two boys, Dan and Phil, are both from reasonably different backgrounds. Dan's an English scholar... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Sequel

Chapter Forty-Four

6 0 0
By MySecretsX

Dan's hands were against the piano, leading how the notes sounded against the keys as Katherine stood in the doorway, "Do you two want to help with dinner? I'm doing a spaghetti and need some veg cut up." she smiled, watching her son watch the boy they'd brought home.

"Sure." Dan agreed, instantly stopping his music and turning around. He looked at Phil, widening his eyes as if to warn him out of his gaze.

"Yeah!" Phil nodded, standing up and walking towards his mother. She led them through, both of them washing their hands before they ran the vegetables under the cold water.

"Just cut them up how you want, I'll get the sauce going." she grinned, "Did you cook much with your parents, Dan?" she asked, "I supposed you were too young."

"Not really." he shook his head, "I baked with Grandma, but I'd be stranded at college in student halls with no knowledge about how to cook more than rice and raw veg."

"How do you cook rice, then?" she quizzed him, throwing the tomato passatas into a saucepan.

"Well...you just fry it." he assumed. He pouted when Kath let out a cackle, shaking her head at the fifteen-year-old.

"No." she corrected, "You boil in in water, and make sure the water doesn't evaporate out. About fifteen minutes." she smiled, calling him over with his finger, "I'll actually teach you to cook some basic meals. Look, all I've done is put the hob onto high, two passatas into a saucepan. You'll only need one if it's just you and that'll probably give you a meal for the next day, too. When it starts to boil-"

"Bubble?" Dan asked.

"Yes. Boil. Then turn it down to medium and let it simmer. Once it's here, add the onion, garlic, vegetables, salt and pepper, the meatballs. Keep stirring it occasionally, but the sauce is done. Now, when it gets to simmer, you also need to boil the kettle, pour it into a pan and get the spaghetti on to cook it for ten minutes." she smiled at Dan, seeing her son appreciatively look over the other boy, "Got it?"

"Yes." Dan nodded, looking as though he was repeating it in his head, "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure." Kath smiled, passing him the plastic spoon, "I'll leave you two to it, then." she stifled back her laugh at the two boys' doe-eyed faces, walking out the room as she chuckled, "I'll only be in here."

"Wait!" Phil cried out, "You're serious?"

"Of course. You're sixteen." Kath pushed.

"Dan's fifteen, though..." he quietly complained.

"I have some words to put in if you start that argument." she raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms, "And I think the authorities would be more interested in my claims." she walked away from the bomb wreckage she left in the room, taking her seat on the sofa and turning on the TV.

"She knows." Dan very quietly muttered.

"Oh, she does." Phil nodded, "But it means if I do this..." he was standing beside him, only having to move his head to tilt his lips against Dan's for them to kiss, "then it won't be a surprise to her."

"Would be to your brother and dad." Dan pointed out, although he wanted the older boy's lips against his again.

"Martyn will be gone in a few days." he sighed, "And I doubt Mum's held back her gossip."

The two boys worked at the kitchen counters until they had five plates served, twenty minutes later. Katherine came in as she heard them serving, grating cheese on top of them and helping the boys carry them to the table. The family sat around, an extra chair propped at the end as Phil's mum announced her pride, "Courtesy of Dan and Phil, tonight."

Martyn glared at them, "Dad, want take-out?" he snickered.

"Oh, shut up!" Kath flicked her oldest son against the ear. He continued laughing, picking his cutlery up and taking a bit of the pasta.

The two boys sat beside each other, almost as fearful as Martyn about taking a bite of the food they cooked, "It's not bad, actually." Phil mumbled, although the pasta could've done with slightly longer.

"See!" Kath smiled.

The black-haired boy watched Dan cower, his face down at the table and his hands barely able to hold his knife and fork. He knew the younger boy wasn't one for compliments, but he never became this uncomfortable. Phil placed his foot against his best friend's, his face instantly snapping out of it and turning up in shock, "Are you okay?" he mouthed. Dan nodded in response, his cheeks reddening even more and his eyes digging back into his food.

They piled their plates away and settled on the two sofas, Martyn taking the armchair in the corner of the room that was normally possessed by Nigel. Dan and Phil wouldn't remember what's on TV, when the sun sank behind the clouds and they sat awkwardly distanced on the sofa together. The older boy reached for a blanket, offering one half to Dan as they conveniently used it to shuffle closer.

They exchanged a look that no one else saw before Dan raised his eyebrows, his hand conveniently falling against his friend's crotch. Phil glared at him with a lump halfway in his throat; he suddenly understood the look Dan had at the table, "Is it alright if we go upstairs?" the blue-eyed boy asked his parents, "We're halfway through a level..."

"Sure." Nigel agreed without turning his head.

"Are you okay if we watch a film without you two?" Katherine asked, barely moving her head.

Phil paused, pretending he wasn't so appealed to the offer, "Sure." he nodded, leading Dan out of the room.

If you've ever been chased up the stairs, you'll know that it sometimes feels as though your body becomes weighted down and no matter how fast you move; you're not going fast enough for your mind. Both boys wore weights as they dragged their limbs up the stairs, feeling as they should be going so much faster but really shouldn't if they didn't want to raise suspicions.

The door was slammed behind them and Dan was back against it, finally getting what his mind wandered off to at the dinner table. He had Phil exactly where he wanted him and that was with every inch of his front pressed up against himself, "Kiss me." he muttered against the older boy's lips.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Phil laughed, holding his arms tightly around the smaller boy's waist.

Dan stood up straight, walking his best friend backwards until he could sit himself against the bed, looking up at Phil. He took the fabric from his shoulders, pulling him down and on top of him, with his own back against the wall as he whispered, "Against my neck."

"Oh." Phil blushed, straddling Dan's waist and staring into the lust that bit at every millimetre of the curly-haired boy's eyes. He moved his fingers to the brown strands, pushing them back and watching them, "Will you keep it like this at school?"

Dan bit his lip, shaking his head as he muttered, "Gotta persuade me more for that." he shrieked, covering his mouth with his own hand as the older boy's lips were against his collar bone, riding his t-shirt collar down. He steadied his breaths before asking, "Will we keep going like this at school?"

"Do you still have the key for the cupboard?" Phil asked, barely moving his mouth away from the raw patch of Dan's skin.

"Yes." the teenager confirmed. Their chests rose and fell as they stared at each other, both suddenly scraping away at their t-shirts simultaneously, before Dan was topless against the mattress and Phil's lips were against his jaw, the rest of their bodies skillfully intertwined.

"What do you want from me?" Phil asked, sitting over him with his knees on either side of his hips.

"You're going to make me ask?" Dan raised an eyebrow, pushing his weight down so that he didn't thrust into the boy.

Phil crossed his arms, pursing his lips before he muttered, "Make me wait and I'll make you beg."

"Fuck." Dan cursed, trying to move his arms over his eyes before the taller boy caught them, holding them on either side of his head as he stayed on top of him. Dan chuckled, "Where was this attitude in First Form, huh?"

"Waiting for you to tell me you loved me," Phil responded, unsure whether he was speaking the truth or not. It certainly wasn't a lie. Dan moved his fingers to the black-haired boy's fliers, unzipping them and pushing him down on the opposite end of the bed, kneeling between him, "Oh, speaking up, now?"

"I doubt you'll want me speaking with my mouth against you," Dan responded just as cockily. They hadn't gone this far, yet. But, as the brown-eyed boy stripped the teenager beneath him of his bottoms, and tossed his own jeans to the side, it was clear what both of them wanted.

"Maybe I'm into that." Phil shrugged, his fingertips brushing against Dan's forearms.

"We'll find out, then." the younger boy smirked, taking his hand and gently moving it upwards and downwards against his dick. Before, he might have spat on his palm by now, but he had other ideas tonight. He lowered his head, his heart pounding about as much as it did on their first night in this bed, before his lips touched the tip of Phil's cock. He grinned, watching the blue eyes of his favourite boy shut away behind pleasured eyelids.

He slowly moved his lips down, carefully licking them as he lowered himself. He couldn't deny how long he'd wanted this for, but it was fine because he didn't want to deny it. Halfway down over the boy he loved, he had to bring himself back up again, stifling a cough as he tried going too far, "Take your time." Phil reassured him, warily watching over him.

Dan held a stern look that the older boy loved, "I'm fine." he spat, swallowing before he wet his mouth and moved himself back down. He held himself down halfway again, breathing heavily before he gulped. He didn't realise it would cause the muscles in his mouth and his tongue to pulse against his best friend, causing him to squirm, clawing his nails at the bedsheets.

"Fuck." Phil gasped, breathing heavily as he tightened his knees around Dan's waist.

The younger boy giggled, the vibrations rippling down before he lifted himself off, "I know how to make you swear now."

Phil rolled his eyes, pulling the boy back down with his legs. Dan smiled, raising his eyebrows before lowering himself back down, his earthy eyes gazing up at him as though they were watching the stars above. He found himself in a rhythm, moving himself up and down and swallowing in-between gasps, "I'm going to come-" Phil muttered, his hands grabbing a fistful of the other teenager's hair.

Dan lifted his mouth, using his hands for the last of his strokes until the bed covers were covered once again, "We should put a towel down next time."

"Want me to get one now?" Phil grinned, "We're not done." he lifted himself up and looked down at the smaller boy.

Dan shook his head, his lips slightly parted and short, shallow breaths escaping his lips, "No point now." he grinned, pressing his tongue to Phil's, "We'd just be wasting time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 3
Angst, Fluff. A Phan story that will pull at your heart strings and flood you with emotions. After spending a few days acting annoyed with his belov...
147 3 60
COMPLETE *** Sequel to Hate Me Closer. With achieving dreams comes sacrifice; and working out if those debts were ever worth it. While in Auburn Inde...
58 2 17
when Dan wants to give up and die he meet Phils and falls madly in love with him however Dan is a depressed Gay emo with an abusive Dad.
1.5K 130 31
Dan and Phil are in love. But as with anything, love is complicated. Trigger warnings: cursing, homophobic slurs, cutting, attempted suicide, and som...