Their Queen

By aspera_xx

Juliette moved state, with everything new and threatening, she seeked solace in the embrace of three, otherwo... More

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ's ᴀᴇsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄs
THE TRIO
1-Spilled addiction
2-ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
3- ғʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
4- ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴɢʟᴀɪs
5-ʀᴜɪɴ
6- ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀɪᴛʏ
7- ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
8- ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
9- ᴠᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴋɪssᴇs
10- ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
11- ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
12- ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
13- ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ
14- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ?
15-ᴘʀᴇʏ
17-Bubbles and Absence
18-Sweet Seduction
19-Nightmares on loop
20-Dinner Plans
21-Something more
22- Sensation
23-Solitication
24-Magnanimous
25-Blue
26- Electrified
27- Recollection
28- Thoughts
Summary so far-READ BEFORE CH 29
29-Space
30-Candid talks
31- Minutes in heaven

16-ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ

34.2K 1.2K 233
By aspera_xx

From my basic knowledge of French I could decipher what she saying. Please gather around class.

The class formed a circle around her and I stepped back so I wasn't exactly in the centre.

I really didn't need any extra spotlight on myself. No thank you.

"We will be going over the movements in dance today. We'll take it easy today and hit the ground running from tomorrow. For new faces, my name is Madam Chantelle. I want to express that I believe that dance chooses you, so do it justice. In a line please."

We all had formed our positions one after another, our left hand on the barre. 

"Ballet is a dance executed by the human soul, first position please."

The class continued, position after position.

"Merci class, well done for today. We will start with our routine tomorrow. Anthony, come here," she waved her hand to the boy who strode towards her, lithe and slender.

I winced as I walked across the floor, my muscles aching. I pulled muscles I didn't think I even had. My legs felt shaky and could not support my body yet my head was the only thing that was feeling heavy. I arched my back as the pain, relieving in the sensation it brought.

That felt good.

Removing my ballet shoes, I winced at the blisters at the back of my feet, putting on clean socks and my trainers. 5.40. They should be here. The changing room was quiet, the girls mumbling quietly after the exhausting practice taking a toll on the lively faces.

This was just one day, what would it be like at the end of the week.

Quickly I gathered my things, exiting. I couldn't keep them waiting.

And they were, in their circle, chatting among themselves. Alaric dressed in shorts and a hoodie, showcasing his magnificent calves while Darius adorned his sweatpants and hoodie. It fit rather well, if you know what I mean.

A.K.A his bum.

 Raphael didn't look out of place, as pristine as ever.

They were a sight for sore eyes.

Alaric had looked up seeing me and I smiled tiredly, walking towards them when Raphael engulfed me in a hug. I sagged against him in relief, my body relaxing.

"You look exhausted," Raphael spoke up, while I mumbled hi to the others. 

"I am, the instructor said she was going easy but what a lie. I am sore everywhere." I replied, rubbing my face on his chest before pulling back to look at the other two.

"Here, " Darius passed me a strawberry sparkling water. " I got this from the vending machine, the sugar in this should perk you up." 

I thanked him gratefully, how thoughtful of him! Sipping on the water, I leaned against Raphael, his arm around my waist as support as we walked away from the vicinity of the studio.

"Did you guys  shower?" I asked Alaric and Darius, their tousled hair looked even more lustrous than usual. 

I swear these guys need to spill their haircare and skincare routine.

"Yes after practice finished." Darius answered, as he took my bag from Alaric to put by bag away.

"I mean he had to, he sweats like a pig and his  body odour is simply disgusting."  Alaric blandly replied, in response to Darius who hit him on the head with a smack.

"Shut up arsehole, at least some of us work hard."

"Doing what? Kicking a ball around a field? My, the hard work must be so tiring." Alaric teased back, his face composed. 

"Hey Juliette, you know Alaric-" Darius started when Alaric had suddenly had him in a chokehold. 

"Try that again ,idiot." he replied, his face taut. 

Oooh what was Alaric hiding from me?

"Fuck off, get your hands off me."

"Ladies, ladies, please stop from bitch fighting." Raphael interrupted as the two separated, glaring at Raphael. "Let's get Juliette home."

Raphael opened the car door to let me in and we went off.

"So Alaric, how was boxing?" I asked, looking earnestly at the front, while sinking into the soft leather seat at the back, my feet seeking comfort in the soft floor.

God these seats were so comfortable.

Darius said something while coughing which I couldn't decipher.

Alaric glared at Darius, before replying "It was alright, nothing too hard. How was ballet?"

I nodded in response, "Yeah, it was fine but I am so tired."

"Your aunt's not home yet?" Alaric asked as we pulled into the car parking outside the house. 

"I guess not, I think she mentioned doing overtime." Alaric had opened the door and I smiled my thanks, exiting. Nearly facepalming the floor if not for his arm grasping onto me.

"Be careful. Come here," he replied, picking me up in your arms. "Who knows how many falls you'll have by the time you get to the door?"  I laughed, pinching his cheek successfully.

Raphael and Darius followed us, me in Alaric's arms. 

"Where's your keys?" Raphael asked from behind me.

"In the front pocket of my backpack," which he had slung over his shoulder.

He found it with ease and with a matter of seconds.

"Let's get you upstairs," Alaric said, climbing up the stairs, his strength surreal. "Where's your room?" 

I pointed to the white door the furthest away.

"I'll set a bath for you," Darius said as we came to a halt in my room, while Alaric gently placed me on the bed. 

Raphael bent down, helping me to remove my shoes.

There was something so intimate about them taking off my shoes.

My heart swelled when I realised how much they cared and respected me.

"Where do you ache?" Alaric asked, his eyes softening as he took in my dishevelled appearance. I reached to let my hair loose from the tight bun, sighing at the immediate comfort it brought.

"Everywhere," I sighed, throwing myself onto my bed, breathing out heavily and my eyes closed.

I could feel myself being pulled up slightly so I was fully on the bed, and the two sets of arms were on my body.

Alaric squeezed and massaged my thighs while Raphael massaged my arms.

Oh my god.

"Think of this as your reward for working so hard today," Raphael murmured as he massaged my waist and hips, his hands soft but hard at the same time.

I bit my lip to prevent the moan from escaping.

"Don't," Raphael said, kissing my lips to release my teeth from them. "I want to hear how good you feel."

Strangely, I felt like this massage session was perhaps to get a bit raunchy. Their hands were too seductive and intimate.

Another set of cold hands touched the soles of my feet, his thumb smoothing over the red marks at the back of my heels. 

"Baby, where do you keep your first aid kit?" Darius asked, his voice soft and velvety. 

"There's one in the bathroom cabinet, I think."

They continued to soothe my pain away as Darius applied the healing balm to the red marks. He moved away again, I'm guessing to put away the first aid box.

Alaric's hands reached closer to the inner of my thighs. 

His hands softly squeezed.

I couldn't decipher the sensation, the butterflies tingling in my stomach and the anticipation for something.

Raphael kissed the skin exposed by tank top rising, close to my belly button. Making me giggle slightly at the ticklish feeling of his lips.

Darius kissed my lips. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Intoxicating.

Moving against each other, feeling each other,

"Can I take this off?" Raphael tapped my bra as he pushed up tank top.

"Yes."

---------------------------------------

Heya!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!!

Please comment and vote.

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 48 30
Two people, ten years apart, from very different worlds collide and fall in love.
1.9M 63.3K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
39.8K 1.4K 11
The innocent isn't always innocent.
1.4M 32K 21
"I don't understand... what do you mean 'you guys share?" "You're all of ours baby girl. We all want to love you, cherish you, kiss you, and fuck yo...