Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.11

2.8K 53 13
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

After the fight against Okuyasa, Josie then goes inside the abandon, which is Okuyasa and Keicho's house somehow, as she goes inside, she finds Koichi inside, laying down on the ground, still wounded by the arrow he still has in his neck...

Keicho: You know, this arrow is very precious. I was lucky enough to find this one, knowing it's the only one there is.It is necessary for my objective. So, I have to retrieve it.

Keicho then tries to take off the arrow from Koichi's neck..

Josie: Hey don't! Don't you dare pull that arrow our from his neck! It'll make him bleed more and may die!

Keicho: *sighs* Because my little sister's an idiot and wasn't good enough to finish you off, I'll be the one to do it myself to kill you. And that means I have to make sure nothing happens to this previous arrow. If the lady next door happens to see this arrow or if it snaps in half, that'd be really bad news. That's why I want to make sure I have to put this arrow away properly and safely.

Keicho then forcefully pulls the arrrow out from Koichi's neck, causing Koichi to spat more blood out, Josie then got mad as she rushes down at Keicho...

Keicho: Think before you speak you bastard! After I'm done kicking your ass, I'll go back treating Koichi's wounds and you won't stop me!

Keicho: Oh really?

Suddenly, Keicho's whole body was filled with blue aura as well, knowing he's a stand user as well...suddenly, severely little lights pop out, as the flash lights suddenly started shouting for someone as they sound like gun shots, Josie dodges, but got shot on her right hand...

Josie: AAAGH!!! D-Damn it! Eh-What the fuck!?? I-I got shot?!? How!?! Where!??

Keicho: You won't dodge-

Okuyasa: Big bro! I haven't lost yet! Hold off on attacking him! I wanna help out too!

Josie: A-Attacking!?

Okuyasa: Josie! We ain't down yet bitch!

Okuyasa started to run after Josie from behind, u til Josie notice the flashy little lights appeared again...

Josie: Those flashy lights again! Their coming out from the darkness of the ceiling!

Josie was able to dodge that one, but the shots ended up shooting Okuyasa's whole face, Okuyasa's whole face was filled with tiny holes, blood coming out from her face as well as she collapses to the floor..

Josie: O-Okuyasa...

Keicho: Tch. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. If you hadn't come staggering here like a blobbing idiot,  my stand, Worse Company would have attacked Josie for sure, but you still walked into its attack trajectory. Your stand, Za Hando may be menacing and terrifying, but you on the other hand are such a complete dumbass. I've always told you over and over, even when we were kids, the idiotic people like you drag down everyone around them, didn't I??

Okuyasa: B-Big...B-Bro...

Josie Mind: *What kind of attack makes you end up with wounds like that??! Anyways, it seems that somethings up there, but what?! And where is (YN)?!? Shouldn't he be here now??!*

Keicho: Now Josie, you might be thinking, "Where is (YN) and why isn't he here saving this little punk?* Well to answer that question for you. Let's just say I've already taken care of him. He is no longer no more.

Josie: N-No! You didn't-

Keicho: As for you, little sister, I think it's only natural that morons like you should die as well!

Suddenly, little flash lights appeared again as bullets started to shoot at Josie, Josie dodge the bullets, but the bullets somehow manage to got her other hand as well...

Josie: AAGH!! Damn it!! Th-These holes I have...they have lots of them...! *I-Its like these bullets are being control by Keicho! This must be his stand!

Keicho: Die already!

Bullets started to shoot again out of nowhere from above, suddenly and surprisingly, (YN) appeared as she took the hit from the bull eat from behind...

Keicho: What?!? You!!?

Josie: (Y-YN)!!

(YN): J-Josie! Let's get out of here now! We'll save Koichi later, but we gotta get out for a while now!

Josie: R-Right! Crazy Diamond!

Josie summons Crazy Diamond as it punches a hole on the wall to try to escape, but the bullets starts to shoot again above the ceiling, but this time the bullets we're going after Okuyasa straight...

Josie: Y-You really trying to attack your own sister, too!?! Cruel bastard!

Josie quickly grabs Okuyasa as she brings her with her as she and (YN) quickly jumped out from the hole of the house as they landed outside, as the wall rearrange to the wall as the bully's hit the wall...

Keicho: (YN) (LN)...Josie Higashikata...I'm sure those two won't abandon this brat they called Koichi. They'll most likely come in here again, obviously...I'll kill them and Koichi, I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of this bow and arrow's objective, no matter who , I'll kill them!

Meanwhile, outside of the house, Josie found bandages to wrap the wounds from her hands...

Josie: D-Damn, this shit hurts.

(YN): Y-Yeah, you tell me.

Josie: O-Oh right! You got shot too! C-Can I see your back???! I-I can heal it up!

(YN): O-Oh...I mean I would, but-

Josie: There's no time! You'll lose too much blood!

Josie then gets behind as she lifts up (YN)'s shirt...as she does, she notices a few holes (YN$ has in the back due to Keicho's stand attacks, the bullets got him real good...

Josie: Crap, this bastard got you real good. But don't worry, I can use Crazy Diamond to heal you up real good and-

(YN): Josie, it's fine...

Josie: Fine??! What do you mean-

Suddenly, Josie realize something, the wounds suddenly started to heal up real slowly, even the blood started to vanish as well, the wounds finally healed up as there were no more holes from his back...

(YN): See, all done.

Josie: Your wounds...their healed up...how!?! *W-Wait...I remember...back with the fight against Angelo, that wound he got from his neck, and the stabbing he got as well...it suddenly was healing up...and the wounds were no longer there...His stand...it's just like mines...it's the same..*

(YN): See, nothing to worry about. My stand can heal up my wounds whenever I'm hurt, and can heal me up when I'm close to near death...well that's all I know what my stand can do.

Josie: I-I see...now I remember...it's just...I was worried...

(YN) then puts his hand on Josie's shoulder and gives Josie a little smile...

(YN): Don't be worried. I'll be fine.

Josie blushes a little...

(YN): So, who's this?

Josie: O-Oh. Her...Okuyasa Nijimura, Keicho's little sister as I heard, I just don't get it, why that batstrd was attacking her littler sister, but that doesn't matter, cause right now, I want her to talk!

Josie then tried to get Okuyasa to talk...

Josie: Listen you! And you better answer me! How about you tell me bout your brother's Stand? Tell me what his stand really is! If You tell you, I'll treat your wounds!

Okuyasa: L-Like hell..I'm gonna...tell you...y-you bitch...

Josie: *sighs* As I thought...Well, guess I got no choice!

Josie summons Crazy Diamond as Okuyasa thought she was was gonna use it to strike at her to force her to talk about her big brother's stand, but no, actually Josie uses Crazy Diamond's power to heal up Okuyasa's wounds, after that, her wounds are all healed up..

Okuyasa: Wh-What??

Josie: Listen here Okuyasa, We're gonna go in there again, so just a warning; don't get in our way, got it? Koichi doesn't have much time. Come on (YN).

(YN): Right.

And so, after healing Okuyasa, Josie and (YN) both walked back in the house, but this time they gotta be more careful...

Josie: Right. His stand attacks are from somewhere within the darkness.

(YN): Going fin there again will be dangerous, so we gotta keep our guard for good. So-

Okuyasa: Hey! Wait a damn minute you two!

(YN): Huh?

Josie: Eh??

Okuyasa: Josie, Tell me why! Why the hell did you treat my wounds?!

Josie: Shut up. I'll tell you-

Okuyasa: I might attack the both of you! I'm your guy's enemy!

Josie: So, you want a piece of me Eh?

Okuyasa: I won't say it again! I want an answer now Josie! Why did you treat my wounds!? I'm having a hard time putting these pieces in my brain! And that wound you got!  You got that when you pulled me outside didn't you?! I wanna know why you two went through all that trouble just to save me!?

Josie: You really wanna know? ...Well, to be honest, there's no deep reason or as I would say "There's no reason she has to die" that's what I thought back there.

Okuyasa: ...

Okuyasa was left speechless, and confused...Josie and (YN) then enters the house quietly...and go save Koichi, Josie tights up the bandages from her wounds, as she and (YN) have to be careful and be on guard and be careful for Keicho's stand attacks...so they live quietly and slowly, arriving the stairs that lead up to rooms, and so, the two started heading up to go look and save Koichi. As they do, (YN) notices something, if Josie's stand can heal people up with its stand's powers, can't she use it to heal her wounds...

(YN): Oi, Josie.

Josie: Hm?

(YN): Your stand can heal other people's wounds, right?

Josie: Yeah...

(YN): Then, why can't you-

Okuyasa: Hey I'm not done here! I still have more questions Josie!

(YN): Geez, Fuck! You scared me!

Josie: Whats your problem!? Just let us save Koichi

Okuyasa: Why?!? Why don't you use your stand's powers to fix your own hands?! You should fix it up, just like you did to my face.

(YN): Tch. Even you scared me, I was gonna ask the same thing Josie...why can't you use Crazy Diamond's powers to heal your wounds up???

Josie: ...To be real...Crazy Diamond can't repair my wounds. It means life isn't that easy. And, more than anything, I have no way of saving people who've already died. So let me clear on this, Okuyasa! Of Koichi dies, I'll make sure to blame this on your bastard brother! And make sure he pays for what he did! It's your brother's fault who caused all this trouble! You got that? If you do, stay outside.

And so, Josie and (YN) continue walking upstairs to look for Koichi, as they arrive up, they found a room which still leads them a trial of blood to a room, and finding Koichi, still wounded and unconscious...

Josie/(YN): Koichi!

Josie Mind: *Damn it...this feels definitely like a trap! He plans to attack us from somewhere as soon w ever close to Koichi!*

(YN) Mind: *But...Even if we know it's a trap, we have no choice but to go!* Koichi doesn't have much time-

Suddenly, A Stand appeared behind Josie and (YN), which was Za Hando, meaning Okuyasa was following them...

(YN): What?!?

Josie: Okuyasa! You bitch!

Okuyasa: Josie!!! (YN)!!!

Okuyasa uses Za Hando's right hand to create a void...to teleport Koichi near Josie and (YN)...

(YN): Huh??

Josie: Okuyasa...

Okuyasa: Because of my stupidity, I just act on on what's my heart saying. So, just this once, I'll repay my debt on the two of you. I won't do anything else, I won't do anything no more, nor help out my big bro. This is it.

And so, Okuyasa then leaves...as she only came to give a little help...

Josie: *smiles* That's just great, Okuyasa.

(YN): Hehe. Good grief...

And so, Josie uses Crazy Diamond to heal up Koichi as fast as possible, after that, Koichi wakes up...

Koichi: Eh?? What the??

Josie: Yo Koichi! Glad we came just in time!

(YN): Good to know your back up and better, say how many fingers I'm holding?? *shows 5 fingers*

Koichi: F-Five fingers...man, I got my head trapped between the gates...and then...wait! Where are we!?!

Josie: Listen up Koichi, the dangerous situation from earlier isn't over yet.

(YN): Now that we saved you, we gotta get out of here smooth and quietly.

Josie: But I wonder if Okuyasa's brother will let us do safety...

(YN): I doubt he won't. He's not gonna let us out that easily.

Suddenly, the three heard notices up the ceiling, Josie and (YN) then notice some little shadow figures moving...

Josie: Hey (YN), you see that? I can, but barely.

(YN): Yeah, here I'll give us som light. Cinder!

(YN) summons Cinder. Due to Cinder's body field with flames, he was giving some light as they can see clearly now, and so, Josie and (YN) saw what was making that noise, they saw small figures, who happen to seem to be like little people, quickly hiding...

Josie: You see that?!

(YN): I did. Something is lurking around this house, besides Keicho.

Koichi: H-Hey! You two, what's going on?? And (YN), how in the world are you doing that-

Josie: Koichi, I'm sure you have no idea what's going on right now. For now, don't ask questions, and get behind us.

Koichi: O-Okay...

Josie: (YN), whatever we saw, is definitely creepy. Knowing what we saw, it's nothing but a small person, by the looks of it. Keep Cinder's flames light on, while I'll use Crazy Diamond to punch it down, got it?

(YN): Yeah, got it.

Josie summons Crazy Diamond so it can be ready to take down whatever they just saw...and so, what they saw emerge out, and it seem like a little person, with a rifle, and starting shooting towards Josie and Crazy Diamond...

(YN): There!

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARARARAR!!!

With Crazy Diamond hitting the bullets, more little people with rifles merge our as well...

(YN): Josie look out there's more!

They starred shooting more bullets at Josie as (YN) had to step in and use Cinder as it started punching the bullets back with barrage punches ...After that, the little people reveled themselves, and they happen to be small soldiers for some reason, the small soldiered leaped on the ceiling as they all landed on the floor...

Josie: What the hell!?! A bunch of toy soldiers are falling!

(YN): So, this is Keicho's stand!

The toy soldiers started ahooting their rifles at Josie as Josie got hit by the bullets on her left side of the face...

(YN): Josie!

Josie: D-Damn! Their attacks are small, but damn they hurt like a motherfucker! This is going to be a little problem to deal with these little shits!

The toy soldiers, Or as Keicho's stands, Worse Company, formed lines as they started marching straight to them...

Keicho: Since Okuyasa decided to meddle in my business and save that little punk, my plan's are derailed. But they won't be leaving the house...nor will they leave my stand, Worse Compnay's, Battlefield.

Josie: Tch. Looks like we gotta fight back, got no other choice.

(YN): Right *cracks knuckles* let's get to it.

-END OF CHAPTER 11-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 326 29
This is the rewrite of Love Like You. PLEASE NOTE: Rohan is aged up in this fic. The mangaka looked down at the girl, finding her staring at him. Her...
1.2K 0 52
In a world filled with hidden dangers and mysterious powers, fourteen year old Josephine Adams finds herself intertwined with Jotaro Kujo, a seasoned...
34.2K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
57.2K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...