Little space| Yoonmin One Sho...

By HolyWaterYallNeedIt

Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the sm... More

0. A letter
1. Admit
2. Playing
3. Rules
4. Brat!
5. Babysitting
6. Bad boy!
7. Surprise!
8. Stressed out
9. Sweet like sugar
10. Caught?
11. Who let the dogs out?
12. Oh no!
13. Making love
14. PARK Jimin
15. Nightmare
16. I don't understand
17. Daddy! Pay attention!
18. Everland
19. Oops!
20. Stop it!
21. 'M tired!
22. I wan cuddles!
23. I wan cuddles PT.2
24. Where's my paci?!
25. Mr Bunny
26. Little Jinnie
27. Bad Kookie
28. UGH!
29. Wake up!
Q&A
30. Play time!
31. Walking with Holly
32. Spanking
33. KookHope
34. NamJin
35. Daddy? Don' be sad
36. Bath time
37. Konnichiwa
38. Ouch!
39. Stressed out PT.2
40. Honeymoon PT.1
41. Honeymoon PT.2
42. Honeymoon PT.3
43. VKookHope
44. The Gang
45. Halloween PT.1
46. Halloween PT. 2
Q&A PT.2
47. Truth or Dare?
48. NamJin PT.2
49. Work!
50. Babyspace
51. JinMin
53. Skiing!
54. Sexually frustrated
55. Photoshoot
56. I'll be your naughty boy
57. Arguing
58. Brat! PT.2
59. Sasaeng
60. YES Challenge
61. Poor Minnie
62. YES Challenge PT.2
63. A little jealousy
64. I want chu!
65. A little jealousy PT.2
66. What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?
67. Nice To Meet You
68. Bad Minnie
69. B!tch In Heat
Yeah, We Are Not Seven, With You~

52. Jimin is f*cked

2K 46 58
By HolyWaterYallNeedIt

((A/N: Hey cuties! I'm warning you guys for this chapter.. Includes: Smoking))

14:35 3rd POV

Yoongi wanted Jimin to go to work with him. He doesn't want to risk the little being small while he's all alone. And Jimin doesn't have to work today, so that's fine too.

The only thing that Yoongi didn't know was that Jimin was in middle space. This is not going to end well. Because we all know that he's gonna act like a brat.

~

''Baby, are you bored?'' Jimin, who was on the couch in Yoongi's office, was on his phone. He looked up and shook his head. ''Okay, then. If you're hungry, tell me.'' He nodded his head and without a word his gaze went back to the screen.

''He's really quiet.. Was it a bad idea to bring him with me?''  Yoongi thought. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to work.

Indeed, Jimin was not bored. But what he was was irritated and angry. One, because he's here. He could've hang out with Jin and Jungkook, but no. Second, he hasn't gotten any attention. Or at least not enough. 

So he's going to get it too.

Jimin's POV 14:42

Me: Yah, Jungkook-ah..

Jaykay: what do you want plumpface..?

Me: Call me that again.. And i'll beat your ass just like last time

Jaykay: Okay sorry, what do you want Chimchim?

Me: omfg- What are you doing rn?

Jaykay: Jerking off......

Me: why around this time?? Dude-

Jaykay: Well i don't know when i'll get horny.. Dafuq?

Me: True that.. anyhoe- i wanna leave

Jaykay: Isn't it fun with your daddy?

Me: Maybe if we would fuck.. but that's not the case, cus he's busy

Jaykay: So you wanna ask if i should fuck you? Cus that's messed up

Me: No- What no! You bunny looking ass bitch..

Jaykay: Wow, calm down, i was just joking..

Jaykay: Maybe, we should smoke?

Me: Do you have cigarettes? Because I'm not going to pay those expensive cancer sticks

Jaykay: no i have

Me: since when did you smoke??

Jaykay: this is my first time.. i wanted to try it out.. maybe it's cool? And do you smoke?

Me: No.. also my first time.. 

Jaykay: Okay then.. i'll see you in 10 minutes in front of the building

Me: bye

''Daddy?'' He hummed in repsone. I stood up and walked towards him. ''Can i chill with Kook?'' He looked up from his screen. ''Please~?''

''Yeah sure. Be back before it gets dark. You want some money to buy some food outside?'' I shook my head. ''Alright then. Kiss?'' I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his soft lips. He smiled. ''I love you.''

''I love you too.'' I turned and walked out of the office. In the meantime, I greeted people who worked here. The door opened automatically and I walked outside, where I immediately saw Jungkook. ''Wow, you're early.''

Jungkook smiled. ''I am just so excited! I'm finally going to smoke.'' How can he be excited about that? I just wanna try it. ''Okay enough about that. Let's find a place.'' Jungkook and I intertwined our hands. We walked around town, and of course we got a few judgemental stares. I looked at Jungkook who wasn't even aware. It doesn't matter what happens around me, as long as my loved ones don't get hurt because of such stupid people.

We found a spot in a park and sat down on a bench. Jungkook gave me a cigarette. He took out his purple lighter and lit his and mine's cigarettes. Without saying a word, I wrapped my lips around the beginning of the cigarette and took a deep breath, sending the smoke straight into my throat. I started to cough.

I looked next to me and saw that Jungkook was smoking quietly. This really can't be his first time.

''JEON JUNGKOOK AND MIN JIMIN!'' Oh shit. 

We both looked at where the shouting came from, and Hoseok stood there with a red angry face. ''COME HERE NOW!'' Veins showed on his neck. I'm scared.

People in the park looked at us, which made my face red in embarrassment. The two of us threw the cigarettes on the floor and walked over to an angry Hoseok. ''Explain right now!'' He looked at Jungkook.

''I-i picked up Jimin fr-from Yoongi's work a-and we came here to s-smoke.'' Hoseok's tongue poked the inside of his cheek, while nodding his head, arms crossed.

''Is this the first time?'' We both nodded our head. ''I really wanna slap some sense into you guys, but i'm bringing YOU  to Yoongi hyung.'' He pointed at me. ''And YOU Jeon Jungkook, i'm not even gonna say it. Now let's go.''

''Can't believe you two.'' Hoseok mumbled. I grabbed Jungkook's hand as we walked.

~

Hoseok walked us into the office. Yoongi looked up and smiled at us. I'm 100% sure that smile will go away soon. But I don't care. I am still mad at him for what he did. ''So hyung. I caught these guys doing something.''

He cocked his head to the side. ''What did they do?'' Yoongi stood up and walked towards us.

''They smoked. It's their first time but still! That shit is dangerous!'' He shouted. I looked at Yoongi's face and saw disappointment. He took a deep breath.

''Okay. Thank you for telling me, Hoseok. You can go now.'' He smiled softly. Hoseok nodded his head and grabbed Jungkook's ear, making him scream.

''Let's go, Kook.'' They walked out of the office. Now it's just me and Yoongi.

Without saying a word, he sat on his desk chair and went back to work. My eyes widened. So he's not going to do anything about this?

''So you're really not gonna do anything about it?'' Silent. Something i hate. ''So you don't care that i smoked?'' Silent. Again. I walked closer towards him. ''So you don't care if i do this SHIT, 'cus you don't give a SHIT about me?!'' I shouted. And of course..

Silent.

I'm done.

I shook my head. ''Fuck you..'' I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I turned around and before i left the office he decided to speak.

''Min Jimin. Sit your ass on the couch, until i'm done with work.'' He said softly without looking away from his screen, which made me scoff.

''Make me.'' He looked up, which made me almost jump.

''Min Jimin, for the last time. Sit your ass on the couch, UNTIL I'M DONE WITH WORK!'' He shouted.

''And i said MAKE ME!'' I shouted back. 

He got up very quickly. I was not sure what i should do. Should I run or stay? No, I'll stay. Yoongi is a pussy.

Yoongi closed the door with a bang, grabbed my collar and pushed me against the door. And before I could speak he wrapped his long fingers around my neck, preventing me from speaking. ''I do not like this attitude at all. So i'm saying this for the third time. Sit your ass on the couch until i'm done with work. It was not a question if you didn't notice. It's an order.''

I'm not going to lie to you. This dominant side of Yoongi turned me on a little bit.

''Am I clear?'' I nodded my head. His grip around my neck tightened. ''Am. I. Clear?''

''Yes sir..'' I whispered. 

He let go, and I took a deep breath. He walked back to his desk as if nothing had happened while I took a seat on his couch.

Someone knocked on the door. ''Come in!'' The door opened and there was a woman with short black hair and an innocent face.

''Hello sir.'' She bowed. ''I have the papers you asked for.''

''Good. Just put them on my desk.'' He smiled at her, which made me angry. She swayed her nonexistent hips as she approached the desk. She leaned extra forward so that she could show off her cleavage. She put it down and walked back to the door.

Me, Min Jimin could not let this slide. ''Ma'am?'' She turned towards me and glared at me. ''You got something on your chin.'' She pointed at her chin. ''No your second one.'' She gasped and ran out of the office.

((A/N: If y'all don't get the joke.. Double chin))

~

We arrived home after years, at least that's how it feels.

I immediately tried to run upstairs but Yoongi held me and led me to the couch in the living room. He sat down and put me on his lap. ''You can NOT do this to me..'' I whined. He ignored me. Nothing new.

He took off my pants and panties. Oh, I forgot I was wearing my favorite panties. Welp. Not anymore.

''You get twenty on your butt, ten on your calves, for five minutes you sit in the corner with your hands up, face towards the wall, and I take your phone too, so you don't talk to Jungkook for a while.'' I gasped.

''Not my phone! What should i do then? Finger myself?''

''Watch TV, or read a book. Okay, let's begin.'' I grabbed his thigh.

~

''D-daddy 'm s-sowwy~'' I cried while hugging him on the bed. I sat on his lap while he rubbed my back. I hiccupped.

''I know you're sorry, baby. Just don't do it again. Okay baby?''

I nodded my head. ''Yes daddy. I won't d-do it ag-again. Pwomise.'' I pecked his lips.

22:34 Yoongi's POV

Hobi: How's Chim?

Me: Good now. He cried until he fell asleep. Kook?

Hobi: Tae is massaging his body. His body was sore after the punishment I gave him, but hopefully he's not gonna do it again. I was really shocked hyung

Me: Same here.. 

Namjoon: Hopefully they won't use that cancer stick again.. 'm happy that Jin was not there with them

((A/N: I love you guys!))

2021 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
200K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
1K 43 15
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ... ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ʙʟᴜʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ...
157K 4.4K 45
❝Love, Your Baby Boy❞ THIS IS A BOOK OF SMUT ONESHOTS Ship: YOONMIN Highest Ranking: #1-yoonminisreal CONTAINS: -kinks -smut -gay -other bts membe...