๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐๐„๐– | ๐˜...

By WrittenByTaniea

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด . ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยฉ .
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ . ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ . ๐Ÿ
๐Š๐€๐๐ˆ๐˜๐€๐‡'๐ฌ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ .
001
002
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—” ใƒƒ.
003
004
10 |20 | 20โค๏ธ.
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
039
040
041
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ . 1
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ . 2
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ . 3
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ . 4
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
050
051
052
053
054
055
02|13|21โค๏ธ.
056
03|29|21 โค๏ธ.
057
-๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐Ÿ’”-
058
04|08|21 โค๏ธ.
059
๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ .
060
061
10|20|21โค๏ธ.
๐ ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ŸŒผ.
Go read please .

049

661 28 21
By WrittenByTaniea

|𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑-𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊♡|
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜✈︎
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 24𝚝𝚑 2021.
-𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛/𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𖠘-

Todayyy is the day and I can't wait to get this shit over with.

koldkilla

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

SWIPE

❤️-900k  💬-200k  ↗️-50k
koldkilla| today his the motha fucka day bitch💙.
God please just answer this one pray for me and I won't ask for nothing else but can you please make this baby inside of me ah li boy🙏🏼💙.
But.. Location: "Killas Party Haul" in Houston Texas...Time: 1:15pm Date: Today (July 24th 2021) any and every body can come if you want💙.
——————
nunidior: diorrrrrrr diorrrrrrr😍.
quando_rondo: 💙💙.
actionpackap: my mini me❤️.
rich2xx: ma❤️.
og_3three: 💚💚💚.
—————————————————————————
All yeah I forgot to tell ya but Ben gone be there too but through virtual. They gone let him be online through my whole li thing.

I was tryna get him out for today. But they was bull shitting and what made it even more hard is because he not locked in Houston he locked in BR.

But it's cool it's still free my funny looking ass brother. But I needa go get my kids together well the little ones before we be late.

But I already know we gone be late as fuck fucking with us. And I still gotta go get the cake I might have my dad or somebody else go get it for me.

But right now I'm dressing the triplets. Key and Kay already dress I just gotta do their hair. Kentrell and Kayden dress and they hair brush.

Kamiri, Taylin, and Kacey they dressed I just gotta touch up they hair. Rich and Q been ready for like ah hour now.

Aaliyah, Amare, and Dede dressed and did everything they had to do too. So right now it's just my little people we waiting on.

It's cool cause I already knew we was gone be late so I'm not really even tripping. Me Killa ain't never on time for shit not even my own shit.

It's cool tho fuck it. Everybody just gone have to watch me and all my kids walk in fuck it.

But I forgot to mention Hunna and Money talk me into letting ole dude do the li reveal with me.

Let me stop being petty they talked me into letting Kentrell do the whole thing with me since it's his baby too.

I guess I be ah li nice. Cause at first I ain't even want him to come but I gotta start thinking for my kids not for myself.

I rather him and me not be in ah relationship and still be there for our kids then him pushing them to the side for some fuck shit.

At this point if it ain't bout nun of our kids for deadass have not ah damn thing to talk bout unless one of us going to jail or dying.

But let me finish my kids ready for we be another hour late.
————————
So it's like two hours later and me and the kids are just now getting to the place its like 3pm. Shit them people will understand.

I'm pregnant and gotta take care of ten little people plus five teenagers. Yeah they understand and if they don't oh fucking well.

I think imma reveal my baby first. Then we will get into the baby shower since I was actually suppose to reveal my baby like 30 minutes ago.
———————
So we just got to my party haul. And it's actually a lot of people here. And I peep ah car I wanted to see but I kinda didn't want to. It's cool tho.

I just hope today goes good and nobody mess up my baby day or imma deadass gone go off and that's just that I don't care.

And I hope nobody bought anybody I didn't like with them or nobody I don't like show up. Cause every time somebody that's not wanted always show up.

So right now me and the kids walking in. And the first person I spot is my dad and the first person the kids spot is their bitch ass daddy. And they started screaming for them. Making people turn their heads to look at us.

I said hey to everybody and hugged everybody who came up and hugged me some family some old friends some was even some of me and Kentrell supporters.

So I make my way to the front where the microphone was at. But I stopped to hug and say hey to my dad and close family first. But I got up there and start talking.

"Okay hey everybody I know I'm late as hell to my own baby shower and gender reveal it's kinda hard being seven and ah half months pregnant and caring for ten little people."

"But anyways right now we finna reveal my baby see if I'm having another li princess or another li playa. So can I have my children father to come up here so we can get this part over."

As I said that Kentrell came up to the front and stood right behind me. Now this nigga know I ion even like him to be that close to me.

"For everybody who doesn't know but this is the men behind me is all my children father. But anyways let's go reveal my li seed." I said. And started walking away.

"Come on Kentrell with yo slow ass bruh." I said cause he really was moving slow as fuck so I went and grabbed his hand and pull him with me.

I ion know how my pregnant ass moving faster done him with this big ass belly. I think this nigga high I ain't looked at his eyes yet. Imma see later.

But anyways we got to where everybody is and it's two basketballs. "Hold on bitch Jamontae and Barlos why the fuck is there two." I asked looking confused.

They ain't answer me they just looked away. Ya I'm really confused why is there two. Then they started to speak. "Okay this basketball with reveal baby A." Ja said.

"Ja you sure you said that right cause you said Baby A." I said cause I know down well it ain't two motha fuckas in me I think the Fock not !

"Kaniyah my sweet daughter you are not the smartest. Baby girl your having twins." My dad spoke.

And ya know what I did I turn around and start swinging on Kentrell. His weak ass pull out game. "Yo weak ass pull out game. Come on so we can get his over with." I told him.

He shot the ball and it was pink. Ya I started crying. Then he shit the other and it was pink too. And I started crying more.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT.. GOD I ASKE YOU ONE LIL THING AND YOU DO THIS TO ME." I was deadass crying.

"Niyah stop crying we just playing." Hunna said.

"So I'm not having two little girls." I asked and yes nodded his head.

"Kentrell come get Niyah gun and shoot into the air."
Ja told Kentrell and when he did it came out BLUE.. I'm having two little boys.

I was happy. I woulda been happy if I was having girls. But I'm more happy I'm having boys.

(A/N: I'm sorry but when I have my first baby and the color don't come out blue ain't nobody gone hear from me for 365 business days💀.)

I was so happy I fucked around and hugged this bitch ass nigga Kentrell. And he hugged me back.

"Thank you Kaniyah."'he said into my ear. I just hugged him more.

Everybody was coming up to us saying congratulations and stuff like that. Now it's time for our baby shower part.

So everybody went back into to the building. And I walked up to the stage to speak again. "Okay so it's time for the baby shower part of this." I said.

"We're going to play some games, eat, cut the cake, play some meme games, then open the gifts. For each games there's either ah 500 dollar reward or for ya get ah gift bag. It depend on what game we playing."

"Okay the first game is who can guess how big my belly is. With this game y'all are going to have some type of string or whatever and ya going to wrap it around my belly to see how big it is and who ever get it's correct or the closet is going to get ah gift bag."

Tyquian, Action, Ja, Satan, and Amare came up to play this game. I think Amare gone win cause she always around and touching my fucking stomach.

"Okay ya go get ah roll of string and cut it how ever long. It just gotta fit around my belly without being too long or too short."I told em.

Oh and if your wondering Kentrell is standing next to me. Ya I almost forgot he was there I thought he went back with the kids or sum.

"Okay Ja go first." I told him. And his piece was too long I feel some type of way cause he tryna say I'm big as fuck.

"I feel some type of way because you tryna say I'm big as fuck and I'm not hoe that why imma tell that bitch Niyahh you another girl in yo car." I said and jump at him.

I look to my left and see dentrell laughing. "Ain't shit funny you fucking felon." I told him and he still laughing.

"Okay move bitch." I said to Ja.

"Tyquian come on with yo extra slow ass." I told him.

Then I felt somebody get ah li to close to me and I looked back and it my bitch ass felon ass baby father. I'm getting sick of him being by me now. But imma be nice for today.

—————-
So we played all the games and right now everybody is eating. Then I felt somebody tap me and I look up and it's Kentrell.

"How may Kaniyah help you sir." I asked him. Cause really what the fuck do he want now.

"Can I talk to you in private real quick." He asked.

"Yeah but we got like 10-15 minute before we gotta cut the cake and open the gift so come on and hurry up." I told him.

Then we went to this room I got in my party haul I gotta fix it up in here. I just got this haul like ah week before I found out I was pregnant.

So we waked to the back. "So whatchu wanna talk bout." I asked him once we got into the room.

"I wanna talk bout us and the kids." He said.

Ummm okay I guess.

"What bout us and the kids." I asked him.

"Bout where we stand bout this custody thing with the kids. I thought we had joint custody then you send me some papers saying I'm not allowed to see the kids no more and that you took joint custody back." He said.

Ya I was real confused bout the sending papers shit cause I know for ah fact I ain't send him no papers saying I took joint custody back or nun of dat.

(A/N: Yes Kaniyah said she wasn't gone let him see the kids again but she DID NOT say she was going to court or taking back full custody👀.)

"What? Me Kaniyah Coly did not send you no type of custody papers. Who sent you them paper was tryna make you mad or hurt but Killa ain't send you no papers." I told him.

"So you didn't go file for full custody again." He asked.

"No Kentrell I did not got an file for full custody again.. and if I wanted to I couldn't.. you have to wait ah whole year to refile for custody." I told him.

(A/N: I made that up.)

"Okay so I just wanted you to know I'm moving to Atlanta to be closer to you and my kids. And I want to get the kids more then I do now and I wanna actually work on our relationship. I will do anything to work on our relationship I even go sign up my group classes stop drinking lean anything to work on our relationship." He said.

I knew that nigga was serious when he said stop drinking lean. He ain't even try to stop drinking lean when Ben better 15k. He for real for real.

"Okay. But can we work on co parenting with each other first before we try to work our way back in ah relationship and you gotta stay on yo ps and as and if your feel like you gotta drink just come to me you and me both know I'm here for you." I told him.

"On dump I will I promised Kaniyah." He told me.

Oh he taking this serious serious he put it on big dump. Lord rest my big brother soul. He better be for real putting shit on my brother.

So we talked and started walking back to where everybody was so we can cut the cake and open the gifts everyone bought with them.

Anything that anybody got was just extra stuff. I got my baby most the shit he needed. And no I didn't get boy or girl color I got color both genders could wear.

As we're walking by we hear yelling. Mane I wanted at least this day to go right. And it's not people fucking up my babes day.

We finally reach where everybody at and guess who the fuck here. The motha fucking sister wives. They needa find some safe to do and somebody safe to play with.

"Mane slime what the fuck is ya doing here fucking up my kids day and shit. Didn't I tell ya three months ago to leave me the fuck alone." Kentrell spoke before I could even think what the fuck to say to these bitches.

"So you leaving us alone to be with this bitch cause she having yo kid." Jazz spoke up.

"We was never in ah relationship to start with you just did some freaky shit from time to time to me. And watch yo mouth when you speaking bout that one cause on our unborn I go do 25 to life right now behind ha. And bitch she ain't having my kid she giving my kidS and taking care of my other ten. You don't understand you will never be ha or take ha spot." He spoke again.

Awwwe ah street nigga going soft for li ole me. Let me stop it's not the time Killa.

"Yeah what he said." I said laughing hard as fuck. Ya I don't even know why the fuck I'm even laughing this hard.

"Mommy me don't like them bitches." Taylin badass said. I laughed even harder bruh me and my kids be on the same shit.

I'm finna do some funny shit. It's gone be funny cause this ain't the right time to be doing this.

"Me either son. What Von said baby." I said starting to laugh cause I know what he finna say and mind ya Von, Asian, Toni, and Von twin sister Jazz here right now.

See Von know what my baby finna say cause Von start laughing too. "Sing that shit li cuz" Von told Taylin.

"YA GOT SOME NERVE, YOUR SHIT ON THE CURB BOY WE PUT IN WORK FROM 64TH, AND FROM 65TH, WE NOT FROM 63RD." Taylin sung loud as fuck.

See Von got me and my kids not fucking with 63rd and we don't even got no type of beef with nobody from there.

(A/N: Ya Von got us really not fucking with 63rd and I'm not even from Chiraq or never been.. sad case🥱.)

"Okay butt go back over there with your uncles and aunties and siblings." I said laughing kissing his forehead.

"Ok. Back to ya bitches. Why are ya here. My baby daddy don't want ya so ya here becauseeee." I sis dragging because out.

"Because that's our nigga. Girl he really don't want you. Either do he think bout you." Kaylee finally spoke up. I actually wanted her to speak up first when they seen us.

I started laughing. "Umm you talking bout to this nigga right here next me." I asked pointing to Kentrell.

"This night right her could never forgot bout Lil Niyah. Nigga wake up every morning and see my face and word on his body. Lil Niyah tatted on that nigga five times." I said still laughing.

"See ya bitches WANT him forgot bout me knowing he not and ya could never compete or compare with Killa sad case ain't it." I said.

"Big D can you and Gerg come get Bree bitches up outta here please." After I said that Big D and Gerg came and got them them and put em out.

And if your wondering Big D and Gerg is family friends/ the family body guards and they are they body guards for today.

So after that Kentrell kept saying sorry for them coming and starting problems but I really ain't give a fuck.

"Okay Kentrell I get it your sorry." I said laughing ah li bit. "Let's finish the rest of our baby shower so we can get this over with." I told him giving me ah li side hug.

I really couldn't do front hugs because of my big ass belly in front of me.
———————————————————————————

-tanieaalifee🧩 !

-how ya feel bout this chapter ?

-ya think Kentrell really gone change ?

-how ya feel bout him moving to Atlanta?

-who ya think sent the fake letter of him ?

-do ha think if he change all the way they could have ah good relationship ?

-leave ya thoughts & feelings in comments !

-till next time pooh(s)🧩 bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.2K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, ๐Ÿ’•.
62.2K 1.2K 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ
564K 9.5K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
127K 3.8K 24
๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š’'๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š โค๏ธ. -๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š / ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šœ...