Always & Forever (Choni)

De NeireeWrites

When Toni agrees to show her best friend Betty Cooper's cousin, Cheryl Blossom, around the school, she's imme... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 12

2.6K 58 51
De NeireeWrites

⚠️This chapter mentions: DEATH⚠️

Toni yawned as she walked into the school building, her bag on her back. She walked to her locker where her chipper girlfriend was, rocking her sweater with 'Topaz' on the back.

"Good morning, babe!" Cheryl smiled and turned to face her. "Morning," Toni chuckled, pecking her lips, "Someone's in a good mood." She mentioned, opening her locker.

"Well, life is going great right now." The redhead blushed. "Does that have something to do with me?" The brunette smirked.

"All of it does," Cheryl whispered, leaning her head on her locker after she closed it. Toni chuckled, looking up at her before kissing her. Cheryl smiled into the kiss, a small sigh falling from her lips. Toni pulled away with a hum, "You watching me play again?" Toni asked.

"Yeah, my mom agreed that you can stay over so we can babysit Danny together." Cheryl nodded, accepting Toni's hand as they began to walk down the hallway.

"Sounds good, we have stopped at mines so I can get changing clothes," Toni said, stopping at their classroom door.

"Okay," Cheryl nodded, playfully pulling Toni into their biology class.

*********

"I told you!" Lia laughed as Toni threw a fry at her. "I'm just saying coach needs to pipe down, she's been late recently." Toni shrugged, feeding Cheryl some of her fries.

The group sat on the bleachers, waiting for coach Nancy, she told them to meet her during lunch. And Toni wouldn't let Cheryl go to lunch alone since Veronica and Betty had to help the staff with something.

"Maybe she's going through something," Emily mumbled, staring ahead. "Like what?" Ashley asked, sipping her sprite.

"I don't know! Okay?! You can't just judge someone because they're late! Everyone has shit going on!" Emily snapped standing up and walking over to the other bleachers.

Cheryl looked up at Toni who sighed and nodded, "I'll be right back." She kissed Cheryl's forehead before going over to her curly-haired best friend.

"Em...what's going on?" The brunette asked. Emily shook her head, tears slowly sliding down her light-skinned cheek.

"You know you can talk to me about anything...right?" Toni whispered, taking Emily's hand.

Emily looked up at her before she let out a shaky breath then a sob, falling into Toni's embrace.

"Sh-She promised! S-She said that S-She was g-getting better!" She sobbed making Toni raise her eyebrow, "Who? Em? Who said that we're getting better?" Toni asked.

"S-She told me that-they got it- That Sh-She'll be okay." Emily whimpered.

"Em, you're scaring me, who?" The soccer player asked, rubbing her best friend's back.

"M-My, mom!" She sobbed out making Toni's heartache. Her mother. Emily's mother was diagnosed with cancer in the lung when they started high school 3 years ago.

"She-She lied...she smiled and lied straight to my face." Emily whispered.

"D-Did she...?" Toni didn't want to ask, but she wanted, no, she needed to know.

"T... I-" Emily start but Toni shook her head, "Yeah...yeah, she...3 days ago." Emily nodded making Toni's eyes spring with tears. Mrs. Stevens was Toni's favorite person. Toni would've visited her in the hospital, but with her new relationship with Cheryl and the start of the new school year, Toni was busy. "Fuck." Toni groaned, shaking her head, "Wh-Why didn't you tell me?" She whispered.

Emily shrugged, "You were so happy...starting your relationship with Cheryl. I didn't want to mess that up."

"Emily, you've been my best friend since I could walk, you can come to me for anything. I don't care how sad it is or how exciting it is. I just want you to tell me." Toni said.

Emily nodded, sitting up as she wiped her eyes, "My father decided not to do a funeral. He's just going to cremate her and hold the ashes in an urn." Emily sniffled.

"I'm so sorry, Em." Toni frowned, rubbing her arm, "I'm here whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, and so is Betty. Did you tell her?"

The Hazel eyed girl shook her head in disagreement. "I haven't told anyone but you." She sighed.

"Well, we tell her together." Toni nodded, squeezing her hand.

"I love you, T." Emily said pulling the brunette into a hug, "Mmm, I love you too. Now let's get back and apologize." Toni said raising her eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, yeah." Emily waved her off as they stood up.

Once they got over there, the girls quieted down, "Uhm...I- I just want to apologize for snapping at you, Ash. I didn't mean it like that." She apologized.

"It's okay." Ashley nodded. Emily sighed, "My mom...uhm, she passed."

The girls frowned, "I'm sorry, Em." Lia frowned as they stood up and pulled her into a group hug, "Cheryl! Toni get in here!" Mariah giggled, opening a spot for them.

"Don't mind if I do, come on, babe." Toni chuckled, pulling Cheryl into the hug.

********

"Well, you pulled me away from my girlfriend so what is it?" Betty chuckled but it quickly fell when she saw the looks on Toni and Emily's faces.

"What?" She asked. Emily sighed, "There's no way to say this so I'm just going to say it. My mother...she passed a few days ago."

Betty looked at Toni who nodded to confirm it, "What the hell? And no one wanted to tell me?" She asked, holding her head.

"I just found out today. Emily was holding it in." Toni said, crossing her arms as she leaned against the table in the blue and gold room.

Betty sighed, pulling Emily into a tight hug. Emily squeezed her tight before turning to Toni and nodding for her to join. Toni chuckled and joined in the hug.

They hugged for a few seconds before Betty pulled away with a sniffle, "If you need anything, and I mean anything, don't hesitate to contact us." Betty said.

"I will." Emily nodded. "Let's get out of here, the smell of paper drives me crazy." The Hazel eyed girl said making her best friends laugh.

"The smell of anything drives you crazy." Toni teased nudging Betty who nodded along with laughter.

"Oh shut up." Emily chuckled as she opened the door. "So...I heard that you're sleeping over at Cheryl's tonight." Emily smirked.

Toni shook her head, "It's not like that." She rolled her eyes. "Then what is it like then?" Betty nudged her.

"I agreed to help her babysit her 7-month old nephew. There's nothing more." Toni shrugged, "Besides we've only been dating for almost a month. It's a bit too soon for that." Toni said.

"Aww, she wants to wait until they're in love." Emily teased, making kissing sounds.

Toni plucked her ear while Betty laughed, "I agree with, T. I mean, Cheryl's been through a lot and after Toni's last relationship, I say they wait." Betty nodded.

"Thank you, Betty. At least someone has some decency." Toni glared at Emily. "Hey, I just think you need to get laid," Emily said.

"I don't want my second time to be with someone who I don't love, Em. I don't know...after Jessica, I don't want that between Cheryl and me. I want it to be real." Toni explained. "Yeah, yeah, says the one who was like 'I don't need to be in love to do it' Where's that energy?" Emily smirked.

"Okay, I was in sophomore year! I was young and very dumb. And Jessica broke me " The brunette sighed. "Alright, alright, I'll lay off you. Only because this convo is getting boring. Later, losers." Emily said, pushing open the Gym door.

"She's lucky we love her," Betty said as they continued to walk down the hall.

*******

"Alright, dad. I'm 18, not dumb." Toni said as she closed the door to her house.

She sighed as she locked the door before getting back into her Telsa with her duffle bag. Cheryl was texting Jason on her phone as Toni drove out of her driveway.

"Jason said he'll be over at 11 tomorrow morning." Cheryl divulged and placed her phone down. Toni nodded, placing the car on autopilot before grabbing her phone.

"What are you doing?!" Cheryl asked in panic making Toni look up at her. "I'm checking on Emily..." Toni chuckled, keeping her eyes on her phone.

"W-What- you're driving, Toni!" Cheryl said, reaching over to snitch Toni's phone. "Hey, hey, Calm down, baby. The car is driving itself. See." Toni pointed to the button she previously pressed.

Cheryl's faced flushed red in embarrassment as she meekly gives Toni her phone back, "Sorry, babe." Cheryl shyly spoke, playing with her hands. Toni grabbed one, bringing it up to her mouth, and kissed it, "No worries, kay?" Toni smiled.

The redhead nodded, feeling her face heat up. Toni was a real charmer, she's lucky that the brunette picked her instead of those giggly cheerleaders in the hall.

Toni parked the car once they made it to Cheryl's house. They walked in hand-in-hand, Cheryl laughing at something Toni had joked about when they got out of the car.

When she dropped her bag off in the living room, she looked up and saw Madison on the couch, her lips locked with her best friend, "Lisa?" Cheryl raised her eyebrow making the two girls split apart.

"Cheryl! We- we're just-" Madison stammered making Cheryl chuckle, "Calm down. I don't care, you're 15, live a little. Toni's sleeping over." The redhead said, grabbing her girlfriend's hand before going upstairs to her room and shutting the door.

Toni placed her bag on the floor, watching as Cheryl went to lay down on her bed with her laptop, "What? Are you just gonna stand there?" Cheryl asked, "Make yourself comfortable, loosen up a bit." She added, nodding to the spot beside her.

Toni chuckled and went to sit beside her and taking her shoes off. "So, I was thinking we watch a movie," Cheryl said as she turned on the Tv.

"Like what?" Toni asked, putting her apple watch on 'Do Not Disturb'

"I don't know, You're the guest. You choose." Cheryl chuckled. Toni shrugged, "How about the 'Lion King'? The live-action one." Toni suggested.

"That sounds good." Cheryl nodded, opening 'Disney+' She pressed play on the 'Lion King' before opening her laptop. Toni laid her head on Cheryl's stomach while Cheryl typed away at her computer.

"Your typing is disturbing." Toni groaned, looking up at her girlfriend who was laughing, "My bad. I just have to finish this paper." Cheryl said typing some more before saving it and closing her laptop.

Toni smiled and got up to lay her head on Cheryl's chest, "I told you that you were a soft little bear." The redhead smirked making Toni scoff. "I'm not soft!" Toni disagreed, turning back to the Tv that was mounted on the wall.

"Can't even lie, babe." Cheryl laughed, snuggling closer, "I love that you're soft. My soft teddy bear." Cheryl cooed. Toni just chuckled, closing her eyes with a sigh, "I don't care." She yawned.

Soon Toni was asleep. Cheryl grabbed her phone, recording Toni as she lightly snored through her mouth. "Isn't she cute?" Cheryl whispered with a pout before sending the video to Betty. The blonde replied with a laughing emoji.

Betts🤪[4:12 PM]: Don't show her that, she'll get upset😂

Cheryl[4:12]: She's soft for me🥴

Betts🤪[4:14]: Ha, good luck with that.

"A nap won't hurt." She shrugged, laying down properly.

*******

Penelope knocked on Cheryl's door, "Cheryl?" She asked when she didn't receive an answer she opened the door, "Aww." She cooed.

The couple was cuddling, Toni had her face in Cheryl's neck while her hand rested under her shirt, caressing the warm pale skin.

"Girls." She whispered she hated that she had to wake them up but it was dinner, plus she didn't want them up all night being that they had to babysit Daniel.

"Cher!" She whispered-yelled. Cheryl opened her eyes, squinting them to adjust to the light, "Mhmm?" Cheryl hummed.

"It's dinner. Wake up Toni and get downstairs." The older redhead said and pointed to the door.

"O-Okay." Cheryl rasped out and watched as her mother left, shutting the door behind her.

"TT, " The redhead whispered, sitting up slightly making the brunette groan, clinging onto her girlfriend, "It's dinner, babe. We have to eat." Cheryl said, sitting up. The soccer player opened her eyes before standing up and stretching with a loud groan.

"Come on," Cheryl mumbled pulling her girlfriend downstairs. "Hey, everyone," Cheryl said, making her and Toni's presence known.

"Finally." Madison teased as they sat down. Cheryl stuck out her tongue. Penelope placed the food down in front of them before taking her seat.

"So...Maddy, where's Lisa?" Cheryl smirked. Madison turned a deep shade of red as she nearly choked on her mash potatoes.

"Uh, S-She went home." The youngest blossom recovered. "Mmm. You two were pretty cozy today." Cheryl said.

Madison gave her a warning glare, "We will talk about that later!" The 15-year-old said, pointing her fork at her.

"Gladly." Cheryl chuckled making Penelope raise her eyebrow, "I have some weird children." She mumbled to herself.

"What was that, mom?" Madison asked, "Oh? Hmm? I said how was your day?" She said.

"Oh, My day was great!" Cheryl nodded, her mouth stuffed with mashed potatoes which made Toni laugh. "I guess mine was okay, Lisa came over and watched a movie," Madison said.

"Yall did more than watching a movie," Cheryl said under her breath, "Huh?" Madison asked.

"I said what movie?" Cheryl asked. "Oh, Uhm...I forgot..." Madison blushed.

"Anyway, what about you, Toni?" Penelope asked. "It was okay, found out some bad news." Toni frowned.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Hope everything gets better." The redhead smiled. "Thanks." Toni smiled in return.

******

Toni brushed her teeth while Cheryl pulled on her sweater. "It's okay if I wear this?" Cheryl asked once Toni returned to her room.

"Duh, " The tanned girl chuckled, pecking Cheryl's lips. The couple laid down on their sides and Toni brings Cheryl closer as she rested her head in Cheryl's neck.

"Goodnight, babe." She whispered. "Night, TT," Cheryl replied.

Soon they were both out like lights.

AGGHSGSGSHSHSH IT'S MORNING😩😃 I DON'T LIKE MORNING BECAUSE MORNING MEANS SCHOOL😃

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5K 163 8
COMPLETED #13 cherylxtoni #9 Cheryl - May 18, 2021 #3 Cliffordblossom - April 16, 2021 #13 Toni - February 16, 2021 #14 Chonismut - February 16, 202...
28.9K 1.1K 15
Cheryl Blossom grew up in a somewhat loving home. Her twin brother, Jason, and her father were the only people who treated her well. Her mother was a...
24.7K 559 33
The Southside Serpents come to Riverdale High, Cheryl isn't happy about it! Will these enemies become friends or more? There is going to be a lot of...
4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...