Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*3

1.1K 41 27
By queen_ransome22

Archer POV

My phone kept ringing causing me to groan. I throw my hand over my end table and trying to find my phone on it. I grabbed and squint my eyes seeing it was Sandra calling at 2 in the morning.

I slid the green button on the screen and put the phone up to my ear. Why is Sandra calling me at this time?

"Sandra, va tutto bene?" I spoke in Italian, hearing Davina sigh in her sleep. I didn't feel like waking her up so I got out of bed, putting on my robe. As I walked towards the balcony, I opened the door and closing it back. (Sandra are you okay?)

"Archer? Ho bisogno di aiuto! si prega di venire al mio appartamento!!" She spoke over the phone and she sounded like she's really scared. (Archer? I need help! please come to my apartment!!)

I sigh, running my freehand over my face. It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired as shit. Plus, Davina is going to ask me where I'm going and she's not going to like it.

"Sto arrivando Sandra. Rimani nel tuo appartamento nascosto." I hang up the phone, sighing loudly. (I'm coming Sandra. Stay in your Apartment hidden.)

"Mi stai prendendo per il culo!" I groaned of frustration, walking towards the door and opening it. (You have got to be fucking kidding me!)

I shut it back, going to my closet to find something to throw on. This has got to be the worst night ever, well day. I like to be under my amore in bed. Her body gives off good heat.

After I took a quick shower, I brush my teeth, and put on my clothes. I went over to my side of my bed and pulled the blankets back so Davina wouldn't get cold. I wrote a note on her end table, making sure she'll see it.

I pecked her forehead before leaving out of our room. When I left out, I shut the door quietly. Going down the stairs, going to the garage, I went to find my car. After I crunk it up, I went on my way to see her.

I was going to knock on Sandras' door but it was already creaked open. Before I knew it, I had my gun out waiting for whoever to pull a gun out on me. I waited and pushed opened the door, still against the wall.

I went in, holding my gun at gun point. I looked around the apartment before I went to find Sandra. Nothing was here so as soon as I walked towards her bedroom I heard something behind me and I turned around so fast, the dude punched me across my face.

I groaned a little, trying to see but my face started throbbing. I looked rapidly and saw that another punch started to come my way but I block it, punching him straight in the face. He groaned, falling back a little.

I ran towards him and gave more punches to him. As soon as he was down, I balled up his shirt, making him look at me.

"Chi siete?!?" I yelled, looking at him. He only laughed like a mad man. (Who are you?!?)

"I live for RE MORTALE!!" He yelled, laughing like a mad man. My heart dropped and I pulled back from him. We haven't heard from Richard in two years. Why all of a sudden now?

He stumbled getting up, laughing like a mad man. "The girl is dead."

My heart dropped again. No He's bluffing, Sandra is not dead.

"She's not dead, you're lying." He gave a smirk, pulling out his gun.

"I wish I was Archer. King said you had potential, but you don't want to use it for us. So he told me do send the parts of you to him." Just as he pulled out his gun, I made a run towards a door and shut it.

I took cover somewhere and I heard a gasp. The bullets fired as I stayed behind a bed rail it felt like. "Archer!" Sandra exclaimed, coming towards me.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at her. I saw that she looked scared and tried to talk but her words wouldn't form with her voice.

"COME OUT VOCKINS!!" The guy yelled, still firing bullets. I pulled Sandra away from me and thought about putting something towards the door but he kicked it open. I got down, looking over at Sandra. I put my finger to my lips as she nods her head, assuring me that she understood.

I took my gun off safety and cocked it back. "I know you're-"

Just as he started talking, I picked my head up and aimed right at his shoulder. When the bullet sounded, a piercing scream came from the man and so did a thud.

I sighed of relief, feeling arms around my waist. "Thank you!! Thank you!! So much Archie." Sandra said, hugging my waist.

I hated that name, Archie. I always wondered why my parents nicknamed me that.

"Sandra you can't stay here. They'll be looking for you." She let go of my waist as I got up. I offered my hand to her and she took it.

"Where am I going to stay?" She asked as I sighed, but then I thought about it.

Sara.

"I have a friend that you might can stay with." I gave her a small smile. She nodded her head, giving me a smile.

After I told her to pack, I knocked the guy out and tied him up, making sure he wouldn't get out of the hold. Lukas will probably have fun with him. After I threw him in the truck of my car, Sandra got in and I got in, cranking up the car and putting it in drive.

"No." Sara spoke with a monotone voice. Sara didn't live in the mansion because she said she could take care of herself. So far, she has.

"Please." I begged and she rolled her eyes.

"Archer, I don't even know who the hell she is. She could steal my shit for all I know."

I sighed, "She can't stay in the mansion. I don't feel-"

"Like Davina asking questions." She finished, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah, Davina's going to kick your ass. Especially with you at 4 in the morning at my door with a girl. Oh yeah, your ass is hers." She continued to smile, making me roll my eyes.

"Please Sara, I think we could get intel from the guy from my trunk that I shot."

She looked at me with concerned but she just shrugged, shaking her head. "Bring the puttana in." She walked away from her door as I rolled my eyes.

"She's not a whore!!" I yelled out, but I forgot that she strips, but she's not a whore. From what I'm assuming.

She's just my sisters friend.

I went back to get her and when she came to Sara's apartment, she already felt welcomed. Sara showed her the empty room she had and she went to unpack and got situated.

"Alright, how long is she staying here?" She asked, with her arms folded.

"Just until everything is situated. The guy I have in my trunk is one of Richards men." I spoke, causing her to arch her eyebrow.

"But we haven't heard anything from Richard in like two years. Why now?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looking at Sara. "Something tells me that he's coming back and he's not going to have remorse for any of us. Not even Lukas."

Sara was about to talk but Sandra barged in, walking towards me. "Archie, this was sent to my phone. It was moments before that guy came into my apartment." She gave me her phone as I looked at it.

"Thanks Sandra." I smiled as she walked back to the empty room.

I heard a snicker from Sara but I already knew what she was snickering about. "Archie?"

"Shut up Sara." I nonchalantly said, looking at the message. It was an unknown number.

You're next. Tell him his sister is before you.

I arched my eyebrow but then my face soften. They're going to kill Sandra and my sister. But they're going to kill My sister first.

"What did the message say?" Sara asked as I just kept looking at the message. Not my sister, she can't be.

"They're going to kill my sister first." I spoke looking at the message. I got out of my trance and looked at Sara.

"We've got to look for my sister Sara. If we don't, she's going to die." I added on while she gave me an unsure look.

"We need to track down the location of the message." She spoke, getting the phone from my hands.

"Besides, If that guy you captured just came, Richard shouldn't be far from here. Right?" Sara said, looking at me. I gave her a shrug as she still looked at me.

Siberia, Russia

Third Person POV

"Find him and kill him!!" Richard yelled to one of his men. His men nod his head, leaving out of his office.

Richard stayed silent, looking at his papers on his desk. How stupid could his men be? Killing Vockins sister best friend without any back up. He shook his head, continued to look at his papers. Until something caught his eye.

One of the people he deals with, were still in debt even when he gave them a chance to pay him. Richard didn't like the fact that this man was still in debt with him. Richard smirked a little, before mashing a button on his office phone.

"Rachel, bring in my special assassin. I have a job for them." He spoke, hearing a yes sir from her. He took his finger off the button on the phone and looked at the men's profile.

"You called me King?" The voice spoke to Richard making him smile a little. He stood up with the folder in his hand.

"Yes, I called you to make another important assignment." Richard walked close to them and handed them the folder. They took the folder from out of his hand and looked at the persons profile.

"Romeo Volkov. I want him dead. Can you do that for me? After all you're my special assassin." He smiled, walking back to his desk.

His special assassin never missed killing anyone that got in their way. That's what he love about them. He love that they don't get their emotion in the assignments like his other assassins. They like to get the job done.

"Yes King. I will make sure to bring back his head." The voice spoke again, leaving Richard with a evil smile and turned around towards them to see them.

"Thank you, Danielle." He smiled at her as she nods her head, leaving out of his office. He thought to himself about Danielle.

Who would've thought Danielle Stevenson, the daughter of Makhi Evans, the king pin and Lukas's Love of his life would be useful?

He evil smiled before going back to his desk to sit down. He sat back in his seat, thinking about a lot of things that's going to happen with his assassins.

They're going to be useful to me. Especially Danielle.

A/N: I'm Sorry that I'm late to update this but I hope you guys like anddd I hope you guys don't hate me😂😂 but anyways I love you guys and please keep looking for updatessss

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 29.4K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
48.8K 842 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
12.5K 315 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...