All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

By MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey More

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 27

1.1K 65 20
By MarwaaMalik

*p.s does anyone knows how to put emoji for texts in the chapters?*

-------------------

  Sending that message felt good for only a few seconds until my mind worked properly again and I realized what I just did. I just sassed one of Zayn’s fans.

  His fans don’t really like me that much to begin with and now they are going to storm out, maybe even get Zayn into some sort of trouble because I was rude to one of them. I should’ve just kept my big mouth shut.

  Feeling my phone vibrates, I noticed the girl replied to my tweet. I contemplated for a second whether I should read her reply or not. If I read it, I might be angry enough to say something I would regret even more. But then again, my curiosity is killing me.

  I know I’m going to regret this.

  Scrolling up her account, I read her reply;

  ‘Oh, I’m brave alright. Just wait for tomorrow’s surprise to know how brave I really am.’

  What the hell does she mean by that? What kind of surprise did she had for me? Was it another one of her old pictures of me? Did she dig deeper in my past?

  My heart beating started to pick up speed as my breath hitched in my throat. I was panicking from her simple threat which could have meant a million thing but her confidence worried me even more.

  She wasn’t bluffing the last time she said she had a surprise. It was a close call too if I hadn’t already told Zayn about my past and got things straightened out with the girls.

  Feeling my phone vibrated for the second time, I panicked for a second thinking it was that girl yet again with one of her ‘surprises’ but thankfully it was just a text from Seif.

  ‘Hey Maggie :D , sorry for bothering you in your fun weekend, but do you have a spare hour? We need to finish our Marketing plan before Monday’s presentation. ’

  Presentation? What presentation? I don’t remember anything about that.

  ‘What presentation? O.o'

  Not a second later, I read his reply;

  ‘I forgot you skipped that class. Professor Williams said we had to do a presentations on our work so far till the marketing plan.’

   Great, Professor annoying had to choose this weekend to cramp me up with this presentation stuff. Why didn’t Seif tell me before though? We are so behind on the preparations.

  Feeling another buzz, I quickly read his message;

  ‘I already got everything in check. I didn’t want to bother you when you were.. um, busy… anyways, I just want to make sure you are updated with everything and finish the final things with you.’

  ‘If you are still busy I can just do it by myself and email you the notes. If you want.’

  ‘Never mind, I will do it. I don’t want to ruin your weekend. Have fun :D'

  Reading over Seif’s messages, a silly smile crept on my face as I tried to stop the giggles from coming. That boy was so darn cute in a silly way. He didn’t even give me a chance to answer him back.

  When I finally realized he won’t send another message, I hit the reply button;

  ‘I’m free for a couple of hours. We can meet up in our usual spot in like 20 minutes?’

  Before I could even put my phone down to change my clothes, I felt it vibrate again;

  ‘I’ll be there in 10! '

  Giggling at that silly boy, I quickly changed into my everyday black skirt with a blue blouse and a blue and black polka dot scarf over my head. I didn’t really feel the need to put any make-up on. I was just meeting Seif after all. The little eyeliner left from yesterday would do just fine.

  Walking to the living area, I searched for my black cross bag. I cramped all my project notes in it and put my laptop inside as well since it fitted. I would much rather stuff this bag till it’s full than actually carry another bag for the laptop.

  After making sure I had everything with me, I grabbed my phone and Keys then opened the door to go out and that’s when I saw Sarah standing in front of her apartment.

  She looked weird; her hair was messy and needed washing, her eyes were buffed and had visible black circles under them, her lip was busted on the corner, even her clothes looked sloppy like she just threw them on without even looking.

  “Hey,” She said weakly curling her lip in a weird smile. It wasn’t her fake smile nor was it her sly smile, it was just a smile. A genuine smile that I haven’t seen on her face for years.

  “Hey,” I smiled back in a weak attempt to be nice. I felt like she needed it.

  We stood there for a minute just looking at each other not knowing what to say. The look she gave me made my stomach turn and twist.

  I tried giving her yet another smile before I walked down the stairs to go to the café. I felt her footsteps right behind me but I didn’t even make a move to acknowledge her.

  Remembering the incident I accidently witnessed on her balcony, I realized that she still might be in big trouble but I couldn’t get myself to talk to her or ask about what I heard.

  I wasn’t curious and I didn’t have a bad feeling about her, I just felt bad for her. She must be having a lot to deal with if she looks like that but my guilt wasn’t strong enough to try and help her.

  Nope, I learnt my lesson the hard way. She was nothing but trouble. I should stay away from her. She got herself in this situation she should figure out a way to get herself out. It wasn’t my problem.

  Getting to the doorway of the building, I started to pick up my pace as I noticed the 2o minutes were almost over and Seif must have been already there waiting for me.

  As I walked in the street, I still felt Sarah’s presence behind me still. It made me worried that she was following me till now. Did she want something from me? If so, why didn’t she stop me?

  Deciding to ignore her yet again, I turned around the corner and quickly walked inside the café like I didn’t even noticed her all the way here. Walking to the usual table Seif and I shared, I quickly turned to look at the glass door before I even acknowledged Seif there.

  My suspicious was confirmed when I noticed Sarah walking by the glass window and going on her way. Maybe she wasn’t following me, maybe she was just walking to her destination which happened to be passing by this café?

  “Is everything alright, Maggie?” Seif’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts and brought me back to reality. I was stood there for almost five minutes just staring at the door like an idiot while ignoring Seif. That’s really embarrassing.

  “Yeah, sorry. How are you?” I asked taking my seat opposite to him and noticing my usual cup of tea in front of my seat, “Thanks for the tea.”

  “It’s alright.” He smiled lightly concern evident on his face.

  “So, what’s this I hear about a presentation.” Changing the subject is the best thing to do since I don’t want to tell him why I was looking outside like an idiot. I’m sure he was curious but he was too polite to say anything.

  “Oh, Yeah,” He seemed to remember why we were meeting in the first place the continued explaining to me what happened in the classes I missed.

  Apparently Professor Williams went all crazy in the couple of days I missed. He literally went on a mission to embarrass all his students, but obviously Seif wasn’t chosen for the humiliation oral quiz. Those stuff are so high school but I guess Professor Williams was going through menopause or something. It gave Seif and I a laugh nonetheless.

 The next hour or so Seif went through the whole presentation he had already prepared before he came here to meet me. I just sat there as he explained it to me and told me about the modifications he made to make it all the more perfect.

  To be honest I don’t know why he even called me for, he got everything under control like usual. He probably just wanted to make sure I was informed properly, not taking any chances with Professor Williams’s crazy bursts. He might ask me about details I have no idea what they meant.

  “That’s about it really. Everything clear?” He asked when he finished explaining everything.

  “No, I just need to run through it again when I get home to make sure I don’t forget anything.” I sighed looking at all the notes in front of us.

  “Do you want me to run through it again for you? I have time.” He offered.

  Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I quickly fished for it checking for the message I got as I mumbled a “No, it’s okay.” to Seif.

  A smile appeared on my face when I noticed it was a message from Zayn. It’s only been a day since I last saw him but I still missed him. I don’t even want to know what I’ll do when he gets back on tour;

  ‘Where are you, babe? I’m standing outside your building.’

   Figuring that Seif and I are almost done anyways, I replied to Zayn;

  ‘I’m out with a friend but I’ll be there in 10 minutes ;)

  Sliding the phone back in my pocket I looked at Seif who was giving me a weird look. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he looked at where my phone was just a second ago but when I noticed I was looking at him he quickly gave me a straight face.

  “Um, Maggie?” He asked hesitantly.

  “Yeah?”

  “Um, are you..?” He pointed at my hand with confusion then made a comprehended question, “Are you engaged?”

  Looking at my ring with a little too much bride, I smiled a sly smile as I answered him, “Yeah, I am.”

  “Oh, really?” He was surprised for a second but recovered fast, “Congratulations.” He smiled at me a wide smiled.

  “Thank you.” I smiled shyly at him, “Seif can we go? I’m kind of late.”

  “Yeah sure.” He quickly gathered his things as I did mine then we walked outside the Café where he opened the door for me to go out before he followed me.

  By this point, it was really no use to tell Seif off about walking me home. We would waste time just arguing back and forth about him walking me home and he would win like always so I just gave up and made it a norm between us. Just like his habit of buying me tea.

  “Did you get engaged this weekend? I didn’t notice a ring on your figure before.” He asked as we walked, “I don’t mean to intrude, sorry.”

  “It’s okay. No, I’ve been engaged for about a month but I didn’t have a ring on. It was spontaneous.” I smiled looking down at my ring as I played with it a little. It was weird talking about my engagement with Seif. It was even weirder that he didn’t know about it before. I guess he didn’t keep up with the gossip around.

  “Oh,” Was all he said. He seemed disappointed for a reason. Did he think I was too young to get engaged?

  Maybe he was right but I’m in love. You can never be too young to fall in love. Plus when you know, you know.

  ***

A/N

My update schedule is so stupid, I need to get myself a planner lol.

Anywho, as I wrote on my wall, I’m thinking of starting a Rant book about everything. mostly my opinion on a lot of things? But yeah, would anyone read something like that or is it too much of a blah to even start it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Controlling By A

Fanfiction

28K 799 46
"Fate controls who walks into your life but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to let out"
10.1K 644 46
Book One of the D'Martinez-Malik Series "You are the perfect example of why storms are names after people."
45K 1.4K 37
Sequel to 'Mine!' If you haven't read it, then I would suggest you to do so before reading this one. (Book 2)
347K 2.3K 65
All original!! I made these all myself. Please don't take my stories. REQUESTS OPEN