Till I Met You

Av Cseven707

Im Nayeon beautiful, alluring, sexy, but a spoiled rotten brat! She used to get whatever she wanted without... Mer

TIMY 1
TIMY 2
TIMY 4
TIMY 5
TIMY 6
TIMY 7
TIMY 8
TIMY 9
TIMY 10
TIMY 11
TIMY 12
TIMY 13
TIMY 14
TIMY 15
TIMY 16

TIMY 3

822 45 1
Av Cseven707

It was dark all around when Jeongyeon was awake from a long sleep. Nayeon turned slightly to the young man. Compared to before they started the trip, he looked already refreshed.

It has also been for hours since they stopover at the restaurant for a late lunch. And on the whole she was the driver.

She just shrugged off the thought. She should not give the steering wheel here even though she is very tired. His duty at the hospital was straight until this morning. And he was in the operating room all day yesterday.

He turned to her. "Is it still far?"

"An hour or two," she replied with a smile. "How's that, Doctor? It takes you hours to get home again. You haven't seen any thing of the countryside. And I assure you, is it a sight not to be missed."

"Is that so?" The young man smiled. "There is still another time."

"Probably..."

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon. Her attention was focused on the road ahead. It was almost dusk. And the sun is almost hiding behind the mountains in front of them.

"Didn't you leave a job in Seoul, Nayeon?"

She almost overwhelmed by his voice. She shrugged. "The work for me is inexhaustible, Doc. And you see, instead of being reduced, it just gets worse."

"Being rich is tiring..."

"Talking from your own experience?"

Her eyes twinkled. And she thought he would not answer her question.

"Based on what I see... And I'm not as rich as you think, Miss Im," he answered guardedly, as if  meant to knock her interest.

"How did you say that? Really, Dr.Yoo, don't tell me you aren't rich. Medicine is not a joked course."

"For Kim Foundation, Miss Im... You are probably right." The sarcasm returned to his voice.

"Oh, dear! Is this doctor really like this when he just woke up?
And what does it say? Don't tell me that he was graduated by the foundation of the Medicine course and further specialized. Why, he is a surgeon besides being a heart specialist. It simply doesn't make sense, she thought.

"To save you the trouble of thinking," he said when he noticed the frown on her forehead, "the foundation funded my studies. Mrs.Kim insisted that I take up Medicine because this is really my passion--"

"Grandma Kim!" Unbelievably she swallowed.

"Oh, she was too generous. A very nice lady." He let out a deep breath. "I am very indebted to her. Not to mention to your whole family."

"Oh!" Nayeon had nothing else to say. It was quite a revelation and she was not ready for someone like that

Who is Yoo Jeongyeon really and why did her grandma Kim do such thing to help him? Only now did she find out about this matter.

AGAIN Jeongyeon lean his back again to chair. That should put Im Nayeon to her place. The promiscuous society playgirl! How ironic that he should be given a chance to know her. And to use the girl's own words, "to make her acquintance."

IT WAS AFTER SEVEN when Nayeon parked the car in front of the villa. She looked at the young man next to her. Jeongyeon had drifted off to sleep again. The strain on his face was evident. And he looked vulnerable in sleep.

She took a deep breath. Instead of waking it up she freely examined his face. An arresting face as she could see. Why, he possessed a beautiful pair of eyes that when looked were always firm, and matched his perfect jawline.

And how could it feel to be kissed by those firm lips? Hmm... She shook her head. You can never know, Nayeon!

When she could not control herself she traced a finger on the bridge of the young man's nose, down to the tip and traced the contours of his lips very lightly. When she remembered her annoying smile on his face when she first met him, irritation rose in her chest. She gently tapped his cheek. He awoke with a start. It barely reflected his face with the seemingly blurred eyes.

She smiled tenderly. " Welcome to Busan, Doctor Jeong. Hope you'll enjoy your stay."

He straightened up. "What time is it?"

The indifference of this man!

"Seven-forty," she replied annoyingly and got out of the car. She did not care that she left him and followed the raging water towards the villa.

Damn him!

If he deliberately annoys her he succeeds. She annoyingly kicked the stone. Hell! What does he think of himself?

It even beat Taehyung for being elusive. What is it hiding? Was he hiding something horrible from the past? She intended to know. But how if he's to aloof to talk?

JEONGYEON was amusused looking at the girl's back from inside the car. But the amusement faded all too soon. He wrapped his palms around his neck and rested his head on the headrest.

Im Nayeon was a luxury he couldn't afford! Even say she was interested with him. Or perhaps it is more accurate to say that she is interested in him because he trampled her pride.

And she will not accept that thing.

Like other rich people, they are used to always getting what they want, almost with the flick of a finger. The typical spoiled little rich girl!

Hasn't she already proven it? But somehow Nayeon was different. Spoiled, all right. But sweet. He saw how she soften to her cousin Kim Taehyung.

Cut it off, Jeongyeon! You surely coudln't be emotionally involved with her. You can't fly high just to reach someone like Nayeon. Or the girl herself.

He sighed bitterly.

Never in a million times will he fit into Nayeon's status!

JEONGYEON opened the french door and exited the veranda. He proceeded to the ledge and place his palms there. In the dark he bent down the sloping garden below. He even heard the rush of flowing water.

He let out a sigh.

Perhaps, nothing compared to the Im villa-- in beauty, splendor and security. And think that the Im's almost own the whole land. They are so rich. Almost filthy rich they could even buy a soul.

And Nayeon grew up accustomed to such life; accustomed to luxury. While he grew up the hard way. He did not even know his real parents are. He has no identity of his own. If Mrs.Kim had not seen him at the orphanage where he lived, his life would still have no direction.

"Love the place?"

He was stunned by that voice. Nayeon came out of her room clad in a chaste nightgown and wrapper with the sash playing on the  back of it.

He was surprised. " Do you need something?"

"Oh, nothing." She went next to him holding back a smile. Like him she put her palm on the ledge. "What can you say about this place, Doc?"

He sighed. Enticing witch! He new it was meant to accompany him in his solitude. He forced a smile. Witch? Such an angelic face!

You can think again, Jeong!

"So?" She looked at him impatiently.

"Paradise..."

She let out a deep breath. Then she looked up. Her lips were dry and she licked them involuntarily.

Her eyebrows met and she looked at his lips.

She cleared her throat. "T-tell me Jeongyeon... are y-you married?" It came in almost a whisper.

His face darkened. " What kind of game is this, Miss Im? Surely, you did not come to disturb my silence and ask if I am married or not," he snappped almost angrily.

She raised her eyebrows. "I am not playing any game, Dr.Yoo." She pouted. "Do you know what your problem is? What is wrong with what I am asking? Was it so wrong to ask you if you're still free?"

"And for what? He raised his face, his mocking eyes aloof. "Spare me your kind of game, Miss Im. I do not have time for someone like you."

"Why you!" She was about to slap him but he stop her hand and held her tightly.

He smiled sarcastically. "Did I hurt your ego? I'm sorry, Nayeon, but not everything will going to be yours. I present a great challenge to you. But that is all you'd ever get. No woman can ever penetrate my barriers again, sweetheart. Least of all, someone like you..."

"You can never be sure, Jeongyeon," she challenged. "I can get you or anyone." She stared at his eyes defiantly. "And I can be persuasive, sweetheart... when I want to..."

Suddenly she turned him around his neck and tried to reach his lips.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and brought the body closer to her.

He stiffened in disbelief. And yet her soft lips were driving him crazy. So sweet and cushy it was almost heaven. But the little tease didn't really know how to kiss. Considering her playgirl image in high society.

He smiled and pulled her closer to him, taking charge of the kiss. A moan escaped from her throat as he tasted the corners of her lips, giving her some time to breath.

"J-JEONGYEON..." Nayeon placed her hands on the young man's chest.

"You asked for this," he growled and claimed her lips again for a more shattering kiss. When he finally release her, she still had to cling to her shoulder. She was panting. And damn him for making it difficult to breathe.

"Satisfied?" The corner of his lips rose in mock amusement and his fingers were removed from her body.

She leaned on the pole, her mind shattered. He looked cold and distant standing a few meters away from her. He put his hands inside his slacks pocket.

"S-so who's playing games?" she said still gasping for breath.

"I warn you, Nayeon..." he replied coldly. "Stay away from me. I won't play any of your games. And if you insist, you will play my game! With me dicatating the rules and you following them!"

Before she knew it, she was left alone on cold, dark veranda. Weakly she stroked her hair; she brought her fingers in her lips. Then a smile broke her lips.

Was she falling in love with him? Or is it just a big challenge for her as he says?

And is it possible that she fall in love with a man she had only known for a day? He knew nothing about Jeongyeon and his personality other than this doctor and was educated by the foundation owned by their family.

She smiled uncertainty.
No! Maybe she doesn't love him. His attitude pricked her curiosity. Just like that. But no!

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes tightly. But Jeongyeon's face is what she sees.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

34K 1.4K 23
Yoo Jeongyeon, transfer student, gets entangled with Im Nayeon, the Principal's daughter. - Getting to safety was new territory for Jeongyeon. She's...
55.7K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
52.1K 3K 63
Is it important that a Barbie will end up with her Ken? Can't be Barbie with another Barbie. Im Nayeon was married to Park Chanyeol, just half a yea...
110K 4.7K 57
"She's... She's your wife? That means my sister in law?" "Wae? Is there's something to shock?" >>>> Im Nayeon, Im Jaebum's lovely younger sister. Im...