A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Restart of a friendship

181 20 9
By extreme_simmy

Time skip-

Y/N's POV

I sighed from boredom, but I am glad classes are almost over.

I planned to go to JYP today to visit Dahyun. I hope I am not going to bother them from their practice today.

Maybe before I go, I should buy her a stuffed animal. So even if I am not there her stuffed animal will be. Such a cliche move but I think she will like it.

After class I drove to the nearby store. As I walked around I tried to find a stuffed animal but I struggled to pick one. Then I turned to Moonbyul.

"What kind stuffed animal do you think Dahyun will like?" I asked her.

"Anything cute always wins someone's heart" She answered as I agreed. I picked a bear.

I thought about it but many I should get her some chocolates since that has always been her favorite food. I picked her favorite chocolate brand and then bought the items.

I drove to JYP after and allowed Moonbyul to wait in my car.

"I will be going Moonbyul"

"Okay" She nodded and then she went on her phone.

I walked to the front of the registration table.

"Hello! I am here to visit Twice."

The receptionist nodded and allowed me to go. I walked and then knocked on Twice's practice room. Then I saw Mina open the door.

"Hi Y/N!" Once she said that all of the other members saw and crowded around.

"What's in the bag?" Nayeon asked me.

"Oh this? It's a gift for Dahyun." I said smiling. Almost everyone fangirled as I handed the bad to Dahyun.

"I bought it on the way here." I told her.

"Thank you jagiya~" She hugged me tightly as I started blushing and hugged her back.

All the members looked at us in disgust then walked away.

"Yikes PDA" Sana said with a disgusted face.

"You are just jealous because you are single." Jihyo said to her. Then Sana pouted.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw JYP.

"Oh hello Y/N! Perfect timing I was about to call you over here." I looked at him in confusion.

"I wanted to invite Twice and Itzy to a dinner. It's to celebrate our recently debuted girl group!"

"I would be great if you joined us Y/N." He told me.

I feel a bit worried since I haven't spoken to Ryujin since we broke up.

"S-Sure!" I said nervously.

"Okay great! See you guys later! Keep up the good work Twice." He said as he walked out of the room.

I sat down on the couch looking down. I thought about something, "What should I even say to Ryujin? Should I say anything at all?" Dahyun then came and sat next to me.

"Why do you look so down?" Dahyun asked. She might get mad if she finds out I am thinking about Ryujin. But I am not thinking of Ryujin like the way I used to.

"Will you promise you won't get mad?"

"What are you saying Y/N I would never get mad at you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure."

"I-I don't know how to face Ryujin. I haven't talked to her since we broke up..." I said to her as she didn't reply for a few minutes. Is she mad?

"D-Do you still like her?" She stuttered.

"What? Why would you think that?"

"N-Nothing." She looked away and then stood up.

Before she walked away I held onto her wrists and pulled her into a kiss. After some time I let go and hugged her.

"I only love you Dubu~" I told her as she started blushing.

"Okay okay I believe you." She sat back down next to me.

"You can continue with what you were trying to say." She said to me.

"I want to continue to be friends with her. I don't know if I should talk to her or not."

"I believe you guys should talk it out. I think you may have a really good chance of fixing your friendship." I nodded at her.

"What if she doesn't want to be friends?"

"If you guys were meant to be friends then she will come back to being your friend. If not then that just means you weren't meant to be friends. Although make sure to respect her decision for what she chooses okay?" Dahyun told me.

"Yeah I will." I thought about her words for a moment.

"Y/N I have to go back to practice but we will be done soon!" She kisses me in the lips and runs over to the other members.

I waited patiently as I kept thinking about what Dahyun said. She is right after all.

When they were done with practice they called me over and we all went in the vans to drive to the restaurant for dinner.

When we got there we saw Itzy. Then I made eye contact with Ryujin.

Others seemed quite worried because the didn't know what would happen but I said hi to everyone.

When it reached to Ryujin I said, "Long time no see! Hi Ryujin." She looked at me shocked as I smiled at her.

Then I looked at Dahyun, she was giving me the thumbs up. She is such a supportive girlfriend. (WE STAN!)

The dinner wasn't as awkward as I thought, everyone was doing their thing and I noticed the spark between Ryujin and Lia. I found it very adorable.

Under the table I held onto Dahyun's hand as I was staring into her eyes.

"Y-Y/N why do you stare at me so much?"

"Why? Because you are so beautiful." I smiled at her as she started becoming red as a tomato.

"Dahyun are you okay?" JYP asked as Dahyun looked at me alarmed.

"Y-Yeah..." She said to him.

The members smirked at us. Even the Itzy members noticed. Although JYP as always was clueless of what was happening.

"Why are you all smirking?" He asked then everyone laughed at him.

After dinner I walked outside with Dahyun and then Ryujin caught up to me.

"Hey... Y/N... can we talk?" She asked me. I turned to look at Dahyun for an answer as she signaled to me that it's okay for me. Dahyun walked away to catch up to the other members.

"Yeah sure Ryujin what is up?"

"Y/N... Are you still mad at me?" She looked down.

"No I am not mad at you."

"Really?" She looked at me shocked.

"It did hurt at the time it really did. I had to even drink my thoughts away." She gave a guilty look.

"But it made me realize more that we weren't meant for each other and it made me realize how much I loved Dahyun."

"But I-" She said but I cut her off.

"It was all in the past. Now look how happy we are! I think we should try to put our past behind us and try to be friends again." I smiled at her.

"Sure Y/N. I missed having you as a friend."

"I missed being your friend too Ryujin." We both hugged it out.

"Oh! By the way I am having my graduation soon, it would be nice if you could come." I asked her.

"I will try to be there!" She told me and I nodded at her.

"You better go back to Lia or else she might get jealous." I joked around with her.

"Then you should go back to Dahyun too or else she might get jealous" We both laughed at each other but then I nodded.

"See you later!" She waved to me.

"See you!" I waved and walked back to Dahyun.

I walked back to Dahyun who launched a hug at me.

"I still need to get used to you two just being friends." She pouted cutely at me.

"Take as much time as you need cutie" I told her and hugged her back tightly.

Then I heard someone coughing, "ehem"

I looked at them, "Can we go now?"

"Oh right sure!"

We went back to the van and drove home. I was very satisfied with today, I feel happy that I am with Dahyun and that Ryujin is my friend again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...