Medical Love

De scrumptiouswrites

In the Disciplined environment of Army Cantonment something is brewing between Lt Col Anika Roy and Col Shiva... Mais

|| THE DOUCHEBRO||
|| Dr Douchebro and Ms Careless ||
||Dr. Douchebro is Ubiquitous||
|| Dr. Douchebro is Inconsiderate ||
|| Dr. Douchebro love kids ||
||Dr. Douchebro escort Ms Careless ||
|| Dr. Douchebro's Brother ||
||Dr. Douchebro's brother is a Sweetheart||
||Dr. Douchebro was a child prodigy||
||Dr. Douchebro loved cooking for Ms Careless ||
||Dr. Douchebro admire Ms Careless ||
||Dr. Douchebro and Jhuladevi Temple||
|| Dr Douchebro is an Anklet Thief ||
|| Dr. Douchebro's Grandmother ||
||Dr. Douchebro's Birthday||
||Dr. Douchebro's Nanital Trip Plan ||
||Dr. Douchebro and others on way to Nanital ||
||Dr. Douchebro adoration for Ms Careless ||
||Dr. Douchebro and Nanital||
||Dr. Douchebro care for Ms Careless||
||Dr. Douchebro and the Drunk Tale||
||Dr. Douchebro and the Starry Sky||
||Dr Douchebro and Cookie Monster||
||Dr. Douchebro's Heart Condition||
||Dr. Douchebro loves Ms Careless||
||Dr. Douchebro is an Orphan||
||Dr. Douchebro's Vulnerability||
||Dr. Douchebro's Admirer||
||Dr. Douchebro's Friend||
||Dr Douchebro and Rakshabandhan||
||Dr Douchebro off to Delhi||
||Kohinoor loves Dr. Douchebro||
||Dr. Douchebro's Test||
||Dr. Douchebro is a good listener||
||Dr. Douchebro and Diwali||
||Dr. Douchebro's side of story||
||Dr. Douchebro and Bali ---1||
|| Dr. Douchebro and Bali----2||
||Dr. Douchebro and Bali----3||
|| Dr. Douchebro and Bali----4||
||Dr. Douchebro and Bali----5||
||Dr. Douchebro and Bali----6||
||Dr. Douchebro and Kohinoor all set to get Hitched||

||Dr. Douchebro and Kohinoor's last day in Bali||

3K 433 286
De scrumptiouswrites

Okay so as all of you by now know I am updating this book after almost a year. I am sorry for this but again with exams, studies and everything life was caught. Secondly when I got time some stupid jerk hacked my account deleted all the books, muted my followers and than deleted my account. I somehow got the account and the books back but not my followers. If you are still reading this books kindly let me know through your comments and votes :)

"Anika where are you?" called Shivaay once again sitting on a recliner of their private pool in the hotel. It was their last day in Bali and they have decided to just spend some quality time in the hotel room itself. Raghini and Daksh have bid them an adieu to give them their much needed privacy. They have visited almost all the famous places and now just wanted to have some relaxing time with each other.

"Just coming promise me you won't laugh" came back Anika's voice and Shivaay sighed. What was this girl even planning?

"Of course Kohinoor. Why would I laugh?" Replied Shivaay, leaning on his elbows looking at the sun pulling his rays all set to sleep and let moon do the night duty. His fingers grazed his now slightly grown up stubble and sighed knowing very well that after going back the first thing he has to do was trim the beard. Army rules!

Hearing slight commotion from behind he turned to see her nervously walking dressed in a bathrobe pulling it down her knees as much as she can. Letting out a slow wolf whistle he commented cheekily "You know right Kohinoor, it won't stretch below that and by the way you look ho----------"

His words died in his throat, eyes almost out of their socket as Anika very slowly slid the body cover revealing herself into the blood red with slight white streaks two piece. Her eyes were closed, cheeks red giving a competition to the very red number she was wearing.

"Shiv---Shivaay" softly mumbled Anika, expecting a reply. She wanted to wear this once. It was always a secret fetish and the only person she was comfortable wearing it in front of was her Dr. Douchebro. She expected him to laugh, make fun. Annika knew she didn't have that beach-clad bikini body and was really really nervous wearing this to say the least.

"Shivaay" this time Anika called out slightly raised voice hearing no reply. She opened her eyes, lifting her eyelashes she saw him frozen in his place. His eyes stuck on her, and it looked that he almost wasn't breathing.

"Shivaay" called Annika again and again was greeted by silence. This time a slight frown formed on her face. Her nervousness getting replaced by irritation "DR DOUCHEBROO" she yelled this time that made Shivaay almost jump in his bones.

"Yes yes present" he replied, raising his hand stupidly. What was wrong with this man? Are they in school or what?

He stood up from the recliner, his eyes scanning her from top to bottom drinking the light he sees in his Kohinoor. Again the anxiety, settled back in Anika's heart. Her gaze sifting back to her feet. Hands wrapped around her own body, unsure of what to actually do. What was she even thinking while deciding to wear this?

He reached to her, his own mind unsure between taming her boldness and protecting her innocence. A series of desires swirled in his own mind. Something not so pure, something sinner, something daring!

"Kohinoor" he whispered and his voice almost sounded drunk, drunk in this new yearning. He lifted her chin from his index finger making her look into his blue-green eyes that were now deep blue reflecting an insatiable hunger which was surely not for food.

"This is for me?" he asked and much to his not so surprise, she frowned childishly "No for the neighbors. Douchebro" Her nervousness that was increasing ten folds due to the look in his eyes and in this situation her mind go hysteric.

"I love you" he said and before she had a chance to reply, his one hand slid beside her neck holding it firmly while the other on the back of her waist grazing it slightly and he pulled her into a deep kiss. Their lips dancing in a melody full of love and yearning. His kiss felt like home, like a place she have always wanted but never known. It was like a slow morning with the family, the steadily rising sun outside the window and cold floor beneath their feet. The kiss warmed the heart like a nice big cup of soup on a cold night and yet froze it like an icy pole on a summer day. It felt like the very first snowfall at the same time the first ray of sun after rainfall.

"You like it?" she asked softly as he broke the kiss, cradling her small face in his wide hands "I love it and more than that I love that you took this effort for me that you are this comfortable with me." He replied, fingers creating spark passing from her jawline to her neck and further down.

"You know this actually gives a man quite sinner ideas mon amour" his slight sweep of tongue over his lips while looking at hers made her weak in her knees. The fretfulness still intact and increasing further as his profound gaze touched every part of her body.

Than much to her surprise he picked her up in his arms, settled on the recliner back with her in his lap and wrapped himself around her. Suddenly much to her surprise it felt like she wasn't exposed anymore. It doesn't matter what she was wearing because it felt like she was wearing him, his presence, his love!

"But I would still want out first time to be special." He whispered as she looked into his eyes, turning her face a bit. His spectral eyes holding the promise of that special night while his alluring smile sending chills in her bone regarding the same. He looked at her teasingly and bit on her cheeks before commenting "and there I will undress you."

"Shut Up" she hit him with her elbow, her blush concentrating back over her face making him chuckle even more. She is bold and shy at the same time. Cuddling her more into him he continued while gazing at the almost set sun now "Thanks for coming in my life Kohinoor. Thanks for making me walk in love with you. Thanks for loving me back. I guess I would never be able to thank you enough for it."

"Shouldn't that be my line Dr. Douchebro?" she asked, her hands placed over his palms on her stomach "I still remember how ten months ago you came in my life. Never knew the stranger whom I met in the market, who crushed my precious phone-----"

"----whom you called Douchebro" he added with a cheeky smile as she pecked his lips softly "Of course my Douchebro. From an infuriating stranger to an annoying senior to a dear friend and lastly my love---------"

"Nope Kohinoor. Not last my promotion is still left. I still have to be promoted to the rank of your husband than the father of our children further the grandfather of our grandchildren and the list goes on" he interjected, grinning which was soon reflected on her face, settling her head on his neck space, she took a deep breath of his musky scent.

"This ten month journey with you is so special. Every moment, sad or happy. Dull or bright means so much because it led to this" she continued pointing at both of them "You taught me what love is? How to love someone who isn't related to you since birth. You taught me that it doesn't matter the time period you know the person until you know them completely, until you accept them with all their flaws and qualities----------although it sucks that you don't have any flaw. Bloody perfectionist" she ended up with an adorable frown on her face. No matter how much she loves him she still hates his perfection.

"Was that a compliment or insult Kohinoor?" asked Shivaay, his face reflecting the humor while spectral eyes twinkling, remembering their beautiful journey. It wasn't something filmy, deep dialogues or background songs or grand declarations of love. It was simple, soft. Two people with a not so great first meet, different ideologies started respecting each other qualities. Became friends, consultant. Created a comfortable space among themselves and then gradually realized that's what they went forever. Each other!

"You talked to Sahil?" asked Shivaay after some time. The darkness has almost engulfed the area and the moon was now reflecting in their private pool. "Yes, his practical would start from next month and that's when he has his SSB also. I am glad he cleared written."

"Oh I was sure he would. He was always too focused on that. I need to prepare him for SSB as well and once he clears that need to make sure there is someone we know in the area he is posted for training. Some immediate Guardian would be good. Also it's his birthday next month isn't it? He would be eighteen. Need to open his bank account, PAN card------"he continued and Anika looked at him amused as he kept counting his work as a responsible father. He would be a great father!

"You remember I am his sister?" she asked interrupting the man who was on some other tenure planning the future of Sahil "Yes so? Sahil is like my first no not first---- second kid. First is that commando who hasn't grown up yet" replied Shivaay and Anika chuckled at his expression over Rudra's mention. Indeed he is a man-child but only for his family.

"So yes his driving license and Voter ID card can be made later on. Hey what do you think gifting him a new laptop as a birthday gift or a new smartphone? We can gift him a bike of his choice when he clears SSB and is posted for training?" continued Shivaay and Anika held back her laughter seeing him so seriously planning. She kept nodding in a yes to everything, her heart swelling with the feeling of him taking her family like his own even before they are married.

"What? What's funny? There is so much to do Annika and I have just three months before I have to shift to Lucknow" listening this, her smile fell off. Of course he had to leave for Lucknow, his one year is going to complete here soon.

"Hey, now this wasn't supposed to fall." He said pulling her lips back in a smile "I promised right and I have even talked to dad to transfer you to Lucknow as soon as vacancy is available. We would be together Kohinoor."

He intertwined their fingers kissing over their promise rings "but I am not sure how would a long distance relationship work? You know me, I am not good with this. What if it doesn't work?" she asked, letting out her fears. With no one to guide she isn't very sure how to deal with everything. Falling in love is easier, the difficult arises while maintaining a relationship.

"Look I won't say, we won't have issues. Indeed we would. That's what life is about, that's what relationship is about. We would have issues, problems, fights, arguments everything but those are lessons needed. In the end we just have to remember whom we are fighting for now what." He said silently kissing her forehead. Assuring her about a problematic yet realistic beautiful forever because problems are inevitable.

"Also we are supposed to get engaged before I leave right?" he asked, a mischievous glint forming in his spectral eyes "Can't let the man who would take my place in the office take my place in your life. The Kohinoor need to be safeguarded."

She smirked at him "Well in my opinion it's the Douchebro that need to be safeguarded and marked you see. Who knows what if he gets another Kohinoor?" He led out his serene laughter pulling a duvet over both of them, noticing the slight shiver in her body "You see Kohinoor is unique, one on the head of queen Elizabeth and mine right here" he answered placing her head over his softly beating heart.

"You didn't ask me for engagement?" she asked, mischievously "What if I don't want to get engaged to you?"

"Is it?" he played along "Our history with proposals aren't very good you know? Last time you ran away when I proposed you" he teased playing with her hair locks. She chided his hand complaining like a kid "When will you stop taunting me on this?"

"Never this is goanna be an epic story for our grandchildren" he gave back, pulling her more close if that was even possible. Both enjoying each other warmth, Anika gazing at the light of the moon in the water. Shivaay gazing at the light of his Kohinoor.

"Okay let's try it. So Lt. Col Anika Roy, I Col Shivaay Singh Oberoi, your senior and your head commands you to get engaged to me" he said after some moment of silence and Anika chuckled softly hitting him with her elbow "Unromantic Douchebro."

"Unromantic haa?" he asked raising an eyebrow above his spectral eyes, before rubbing his overgrown stubble over her neck as she chuckled feeling ticklish "I am unromantic?" he asked again ticking her in her stomach as well.

"Okay---okay I am sorry" she apologized in between her laughter as tears spilled out of her eyes due to continuous laughing "You are the most romantic person in the world fine!"

"Oh! I can prove it you know" he said, softly biting her neck as his hand started sliding from her tummy further down, her breath hitched and she stood up with a startle, cheeks shining red even in the dim light "Come-on let me give some proof" said Shivaay, mischievously standing up and walking toward her.

She smirked and before he could realize pushed him in the pool "Give the proof to the water Dr. Douchebro" she said while laughing as he pulled his face out of the water, frowning at her "So Shivaay? Is the water a great kisser?" she teased him again when all of a sudden he pulled her in the pool along with him "Now you can check on your own who is a better kisser?" he teased laughing at her adorable face, helping her get stable in the warm water.

"I hate you" she snapped, pouting and he chuckled pulling her close from her waist "No you don't. You love me." Something about the way he look at her or the way he hold her make her feel safe, comfortable in whatever she is wearing. Her water soaked body almost made the two piece she was wearing translucent yet his eyes didn't waver from her eyes. That's the respect he had for her!

"I know love, things would turn to be difficult ahead. Distance and time tend to have some not so good effect on a relationship but that's what makes it real" he continued, assuring her unsaid fears. He is the one who taught her how to love but in the journey of maintaining this new found relationship she had to deal with some situations alone and that was what was scaring her. "But I promise you------"he trailed of rubbing his thumb across her cheeks and whispered softly in her years.

"I would never give upon us Kohinoor"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

354K 31.9K 61
Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to leave his life. An incident completely chan...
189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
61.2K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
46.3K 6.2K 43
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything - a wonderful wife that he deeply loves, a successful career and a beautiful family. God has bestowed him with ev...