Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

By Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2

3.2K 75 33
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Angelo was outside, hiding behind the bushes for him not to be seen from Josie's house or the neighborhood, he then sees a sewer near him that can lead to Josie's house as he then summons his stand, Water Necklace as his stand then heads to the sewer and heading over to Josie's house. Meanwhile, inside Josie's house, Tomoko then notice (YN) entering the house and being welcomed..

Tomoko: Oh, hello. Are you one of Josie's classmates?

(YN): Yeah, I would say that. The names (YN). Pleasure to meet you ma'am.

Tomoko: Well is a pleasure to meet you too (YN). Why don't you join us on breakfast?

(YN): That'll be nice.

Tomoko then goes back to the kitchen as he goes back making breakfast...

(YN): Your mom is nice.

Josie: Pfft. You haven't seen the other side of her.

(YN): Hehe.

Josie: Anyways, if your gonna help me out with catching Angelo, then that means you're gonna skip school today. Aren't they gonna warn your patents about that?

Suddenly, (YN) stood quiet for a moment as he then gave off this guilt face he had as he replies...

(YN): ...My parents...aren't here...

Josie: O-Oh! Oh! Shit! I-I'm sorry, I didn't know it's just-

(YN): No No, it's fine. You didn't know.

Josie: I-I'm sorry. Honestly.

(YN): It's fine.

Josie: I mean, what happen??

(YN): ...Some cruel bastard murderer them brutally...right in front of my own eyes. After that, I was scared...and ran away as fast as I can, until I manage to escape from the bastard who killed my parents. Moments later, police found me in the alley, hiding, scared. The once who called my cops were my father somehow, I guess he had a last breathe to contact them and help me. They then took me to my auntie's house, my dad's sister, she heard everything, and was sad about the lost of her brother and my mom...but they didn't get to catch the bastard who brutally murdered my parents...I will never forget that killer's laugh. And I just...wanna make him suffer, for he has done!

Josie can tell the anger (YN) is building up, but then again, he started to feel sad as well...Josie then walks up to him and places her hand onto his shoulder...

Josie: Hey now, I know how you feel. It's tough to lose special people, it's horrible. But look at the bright side, their in a better place now.

(YN): Yeah, they are...Thank you Josie.

Josie: *blushes a little* Anytime, as your friend, I'm here for you.

The two smile at each other as Tomoko yells out...

Tomoko: Josie! (YN)! Breakfast is ready!

Josie: Coming! Say, how about we get some breakfast? That way, it'll cheer you up.

(YN): Yeah, that'll be good.

And so, Josie and (YN) was walking down heading over to the kitchen...until Josie realize something..

Josie: Hey, hold on!

(YN): Eh? What is it??

Josie: Look!

The two notice seeing something at Tomoko's mouth, it was that water stand, which means Angelo is around here, outside the house...

(YN): I-Is that-

Josie: Angelo!

Water Necklace: Hehe!

Water Necklace then goes inside Tomoko's mouth...

Josie: Shit! That must be his stand! I guess he was hiding on mom's coffee and waited for her to drink to go inside her mouth!

(YN): What now?! If we tell her, she's not gonna believe us and she'll get killed if we don't do anything!

Josie: I got an idea! Give me that bottle!

(YN) then grab a bottle from the top of the little drawer as he hands Josie the bottle as she walks in the kitchen...

Tomoko: So Josie, do you and (YN) wants some coffee??

Josie: Sure do, we'll take milk and sugar.

Tomoko: Coming right up.

As Tomoko was making coffee, Josie stood behind her mom as she summons Crazy Diamond. As she does, Crazy Diamond then strikes a brutal punch towards Tomoko's stomach from behind, while holding the empty bottle as well as the liquid from her insides then started to rearrange to the empty battle inside as Crazy Diamond started to rearrange Tomoko's gap hole from her stomach as well as it was healed up...

Tomoko: Uh...Hey Josie, you said Milk and sugar right?

Josie: Yeah.

Josie then walks out from the kitchen...

(YN): You got him?!

Josie: Yup.

Water Necklace: Nrrrrgh!!!!

(YN): Well, what now?

Josie: I'm going to make a phone call.

Josie then grabs the home telephone as she started dialing Jocelyn...

Jocelyn: Yeah?

Josie: Hey, it's me. I got the little bastard.

Jocelyn: You what?!

Josie: Yeah, I have him inside a bottle captured. Don't worry, he won't go anywhere. Oh an uh...I brought my classmate here, the one who's the stand user as well.

Jocelyn: *How in the hell?* Okay, just be careful, Angelo is probably spying on your house as we speak. Keep your eyes peel on his stand, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Jocelyn hangs up as she was still driving her way to Josie's house...as she started saying to saying...

Jocelyn: Angelo was only able to survive his execution and survive for having a stand. But still, I don't know anything else about his stand abilities.

Meanwhile, back at Josie's house, her and (YN) were both on waiting for Jocelyn to arrive as Josie started telling (YN) everything about how her and Jocelyn met and how they are related to each other...

(YN): I see. So you and this Jocelyn lady are related, and she's...your niece, who is 28 years old, and your new mother is 78??!

Josie: Yup. Bizzare right?

(YN): Yeah, totally. But you know...you got me on the part when you mention she's a stand user....I think I've met her.

Josie: Really?

(YN): Yeah, it was yesterday. She had this all white uniform, she's somehow a marine biologist...

Josie: Oh! Then that's her! That's my niece.

(YN): Oh crap. Never thought about it.

Tomoko: Hey Josie, I'm heading to work already. See you later, love you. Bye (YN).

Josie: Later mom.

(YN): Bye Ms.Higashikata.

Tomoko then exits the house as she then heads over to work.

(YN): So like...does your mom...know about this whole...thing about your dad well...ahem, cheating on her with...your brand new mom??

Josie: ...No, she doesn't...and I don't ever want to bring it up in front of her, if I do...she'll literally lose her mind, and get ticked off real bad.

(YN): I see....sorry to hear that Josie.

Josie: No worries, as long I don't bring it up, it's cool. Anyways, wanna watch TV?

(YN): Sure.

Meanwhile, outside the house, Angelo was still hiding behind the bushes, knowing that he isn't able to move freely due to his stand being trapped inside the bottle...

Angelo: Nrrrgh! You bastards! I'm going to rip your pathetic faces and that smoking hot mom of yours Josie! But I have to find a way to take that cap off or break the bottle so I can move freely now! But how?!

Suddenly, he then sees a middle age man arriving at Josie's house, who the man happens to be an officer, Angelo suddenly started to teller him somehow...and so, he did...

Angelo: Well I'll be...Now I know where I heard the name Higashikata from. So, I finally stumbled upon Officer Higashikata, again, the last time I saw him...was the time o was just 12 years old! Oh boy! I know everything about you old man! Everything!!

-END OF CHAPTER 5-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
138K 5.5K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...
664 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...