A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Trip pt. 1

226 19 4
By extreme_simmy

Friday afternoon (few days after the incident)~

Y/N's Pov

Thankfully all of my headaches have gone away.

I'm glad Irene visited me to give me some notes that I have missed during school.

Although, I had another dilemma to think about. I have less than 3 hours to head over to Twice's dorm to meet up with everyone for the trip.

Dahyun never told me where we were going so I am a bit worried. The one thing I knew for sure is that I am going to be with Dahyun.

I'm not sure why I am worried about Momo being there. Maybe because I worry about how she will act around me since I kind of may have "stolen" her girl. Either way I shouldn't try to worry about it.

I stood up from my bed and I tried to plan what outfits I wanted to wear for the trip. The trip is only from Friday afternoon till Sunday morning so I shouldn't pack too much.

After I finished packing I rolled my luggage to the front of the door.

"I'll drive you to their dorms." I nodded at Moonbyul and then she helped me carry my luggage to the car.

As Moonbyul started driving me to the dorms, I realized I forgot to change my bandages. I will just ask Dahyun if she has any extra bandages.

When we arrived Moonbyul helped me take out my luggage.

"Enjoy Y/N, but don't enjoy it too much!" She giggled as I glared at her.

"Will do! Hopefully you get to enjoy the weekend off!" I told her.

"I will!" She said as I waved at her and walked towards the dorm.

I rang the doorbell and Sana opened the door. "Y/N!" She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back. When she pulled away she noticed my bandages.

"What happened?" I guess Dahyun didn't tell them.

"I just got a bit hurt" I told her.

"But did anything happen to cause that?" She says in a worried tone.

"It's nothing! I'm alright. I actually wanted to ask if you have any extra bandages?" I tried changing the subject.

"Come sit at the couch I will get you one." She held onto my hand which surprised me and dragged me to the couch.

"Wait here I will be back!" I sat down while waiting.

Then Sana came back and was holding some medicine and bandages. As I was about to grab the bandages from her she moved away.

"I'll do it for you" She said.

"It's fine I can do it" I insisted.

"No no it's okay I can do it. It might be hard for you." She said.

She sat next to me and leaned in close to me. Our faces were not that far away from each other. I gulped. I felt a bit uncomfortable since she was too close to me.

"Y/N! Are you he-" She paused for a moment. "Sana? What are you doing?"

"O-Oh I am j-just helping Y/N change her bandages." Then I saw Dahyun standing in front of me with a confused face.

"Is that so Jagiya?" Did she just call me JAGIYA?

"Y-yes..." I said as I was smiling and blushing at what Dahyun said.

"I can take care of it, Sana." Sana didn't say anything as she seemed speechless and just gave the bandages to Dahyun, she then helped changed my bandages.

"I am glad your wounds are healing. But just promise me you will only allow me to change your bandages." I nodded at her as she hugged me by my side.

"I won't ever put you in a situation where you can get hurt again." Over time everyone slowly came downstairs and moved their luggage to the car.

"Okay love birds and single gays! We have to go now." Jihyo said to all the members.

Dahyun stood up and reached out her hand to help pull me up. Then we held hands to the car.

As we drove off the manager said, "So today we are going to Nami Island. JYP said it is a break for you all since you have all been working a lot."

All of twice cheered, "Yay I am excited! I have always wanted to got to Nami Island!" Chaeyoung said.

"We already have been there before." Tzuyu said which dropped Chaeyoung's spirit. Mina supported Chaeyoung by hugging her.

"So? I want to go again." Chaeyoung says to Tzuyu as she rolls her eyes. I chuckled at them. I missed their chaotic selves.

When we arrived my jaw dropped, "Are you surprised?" Dahyun looked at me.

"YES! I have never been here before." I said as Dahyun giggled at me.

"Do you live under a rock Y/N?" Tzuyu said which I felt offended.

"Hey don't say that!" Dahyun tried to defend me but then she started laughing at me.

"I never had much time to go out" I pouted.

"Well, welcome to Nami Island! I am sure you will like it here." I smiled and nodded at Jihyo.

"I think we should spend our Friday night familiarizing with the hotel and then tomorrow morning we can go see the cherry blossom trees." Twice all agreed.

I am so happy we came here during spring, ever since I was a child I have always wanted to see cherry blossom trees. I am even more grateful that I am able to come here with Dahyun.

When we arrived at the hotel, Jihyo assorted everyone into a room. Jihyo especially reserved a room specifically for Dahyun and I.

"Here you guys go, you both can have a room to yourself" Jihyo says as she smirks.

"Thanks Jihyo" I said to her. I helped carry Dahyun's luggage.

"Y/N! You are going to hurt yourself! I'll take it!" Dahyun took the luggage from me.

"It's okay! I'll be fine let me take it." I took the luggage back from her.

"If you guys are just going to keep arguing you will never make it to the hotel room." Jeongyeon said as we both looked at each other.

"By the way there is a swimming pool so later we should all go swimming!" Jihyo said as all of Twice cheered.

Dahyun and I separated and reached our hotel room. Once we opened the door we were shocked by how huge the room was.

"Wow! This hotel room is so big!" I said to her.

"The bed is so nice too!" I saw Dahyun already in the bed. I walked up to the bed and laid next to her.

"I agree the bed is so comfortable!" I said as I was almost ready to sleep.

Dahyun pulled me closer to her as she cuddled with me. I felt my heart race.

"I just want to stay like this for a moment with you." I nodded at her and cuddled her back.

As time passed I heard a knock from the door. I jumped up in fear but then opened the door. I realized it was Mina.

"We are going to swim okay. Don't take too long love birds!" Mina said in a teasingly voice.

My face started becoming red. Dahyun walked to the door and closed it in front of me. She then turned around and put her lips on mine which startled me.

"You are adorable when you blush" She whispered in my ear.

Out of no where she moved away and said, "Let's get ready to swim!"

We changed into our bathing suits, yet I was a bit shy so I wore a hoodie and shorts over my bathing suit.

"Why are you wearing that Y/N?" Dahyun asked.

"I-I'm a bit shy..." I said looking down.

"Okay I understand." She then came closer to me. "Only I should be able to see you right?" She said as I started blushing like crazy.

"I'm just kidding! You looked so cute just now. Let's go!" She held onto my hand and dragged me to the swimming pool.

I saw everyone already in the pool with their bathing suits on. I thought to myself, "Should I even swim? I don't think I am even close to being as pretty as everyone here."

"You can take your hoodie off it's okay" Dahyun reassured me as I nodded.

I took off my hoodie and shorts. Then I noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Y/N! YOUR BODY IS GOALS!" "YOU ARE SO PRETTY!" "You are h-hot" The members looked like they were about to drool which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"D-Dahyun?" She wasn't saying anything.

"Y-Y/N you look amazing... i'm so glad you are mine." She said as she blushes. She then drags me to the water.

As I was about to play with the beach ball I felt someone swimming closer to me and it was Sana. Oddly she kept eyeing me and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"U-Uh earth to Sana are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes I was just lost in my thoughts sorry." She said while blushing.

"I just wanted to see... if you were okay!" She said smiling.

"Yes I am okay Sana." I chuckled at her.

"O-Oh okay good!" Then I saw Dahyun looking at Sana with a glare. Then Sana swam away.

"Hey Y/N! What did Sana say?" Dahyun asked.

"She just wanted to see if I was okay" I told her.

"As if" I heard Dahyun whisper. Did I hear that correctly?

"Did you say something?" I asked Dahyun.

"No I didn't" She said. Maybe I heard wrong.

We continued swimming until it was night time. We then ate dinner and then went to our rooms. Dahyun and I both went on the bed and cuddled to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...