A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Take care of me

221 23 0
By extreme_simmy

Dahyun's POV

I safely ran to the car but I saw Y/N running away.  I should've done something to help Y/N.

"Are you okay Miss?" Ah it's Y/N's bodyguard! Moonbyul is it?

"Yes I am okay..." I said to her out of breath.

Then suddenly Moonbyul got a call from Y/N. I saw as Moonbyul expression changed.

"I believe I will have to take you home..." Did she get that order from Y/N?

"But what about Y/N?" I said to her in a concerned voice.

"I got an order from Y/N. It may be too dangerous if anyone sees you." She said to me.

"But... what if she is not okay??" I argued with her.

"After I drop you off I will find her." I got a bit frustrated after she said that.

"Please let's just help Y/N now!" I yelled at her and then covered my mouth as I was shocked by my own actions.

"Alright let's do so." I think she realized how much I am bothered.

We drove all around to find Y/N. I kept thinking to myself, "Please Y/N where are you? Where did you go? Are you okay? Are you safe? Please tell me you are safe!"

Suddenly I saw someone crawling out of a dark alley. It must be Y/N!

"Wait stop here! It must be Y/N!" I opened the door right away and ran out.

"Miss!" I stopped and turned around to Moonbyul.

"Let me follow you! It still may not be safe." I nodded at her as she carried her taser.

I started running as fast as I could, slowly after I became closer I noticed it was Y/N. She was trying to crawl out of the alley but I also saw blood dripping from her head.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I shout out to her but there was no response. Before I was able to reach her I saw that she collapsed on the floor.

Once I reached to her I held onto her. "Are you okay? Y/N! ANSWER ME PLEASE!" There was no response.

Her body guard went up to her and checked her. "I believe she is going to be okay, it is not a deep wound but she will need to get some rest."

"Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" I asked Moonbyul.

"No it's okay she will be fine" Moonbyul said as I looked at Y/N.

"I need to call the police to arrest these two guys, but I believe you wouldn't wanna be questioned so you should take Y/N to the car." Moonbyul said and I nodded.

"Take the medicine kit that is in the truck of the car and then try to cover up her wounds." I nodded and carried Y/N under my arms.

I grabbed the medicine kit from the back of the car and I cleaned up the blood then put some medicine and bandages on Y/N.

After she was finished I noticed she was still unconscious I hugged her lightly and said out loud, "I really do hope she is okay."

"I know you aren't awake but please just stay with me I am sorry. I hope you don't leave me..." I said out loud.

I noticed that she had bruises and I broke down in tears. "This is all my fault... This is why Y/N is hurt..." I laid her head on my shoulder and held onto her hands.

"I really should have just said no or tell her to just have the date be inside her house. I wouldn't mind... But now she is hurt..." I thought to myself.

Moonbyul came back to the car and saw the both of us. "It's all good now, I believe we should take her home to rest." I nodded at her.

When we arrived to Y/N's house, Moonbyul carried Y/N to her room. When she was done she came back.

"She is okay with me, if you need I can take you home so you can rest too." She offered.

"It's okay... I'll stay here." I told her.

"I want to make sure she is okay. I want to be with her." I added on.

"Okay then." Moonbyul nodded and then allowed me in.

I walked into Y/N's room and saw her laying there. I covered her with a blanket and decided to change her bandages since it was already full of blood.

Afterwards I held onto her hand. "If only you didn't date me, none of this would've happened. If only you dated a normal girl and not an idol. Then maybe you would have an easier life."

I laid my head on her bed while holding her hand until I fell asleep.

-

Y/N's Pov

I woke up with my head aching. I touched my head and felt a bandage on it. What happened? I don't remember getting hurt.

Then I suddenly remembered I was fighting two men and then I got hit with a rock. But how did I end up home? I looked around and then saw Dahyun was laying next to me. I smiled at her.

She woke up and started scrubbing her eyes while yawning. As soon as we both made eye contact her eyes filled up with tears. She hugged me tightly.

"Y/N... I-I'm sorry..." I got startled but hugged her back. What is she talking about?

"W-What's wrong?" I am getting a bit worried...

"I'm sorry I got you into trouble" She said sadly.

"Dahyun you didn't..." I tried to tell her,.

"I did... Just because I am an idol it caused you to get hurt" She said.

"I was and I still am willing to risk my life for you." I told her.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore." She said.

"I know you may want to leave me-" I became shocked. I cut her off because I didn't want to hear her finish.

"Dahyun stop" I grabbed her cheeks with my hands.

"I won't ever leave you okay. Even if I get hurt I still won't leave you." I leaned in and kissed her. After a while I let go and continued to hug her.

"Just please avoid getting hurt this badly next time." She clenched onto my shirt. She must be really upset.

"Okay okay I promise I will be more careful." I patted her back for her to relax.

"Just stay like this for a moment please..." She is acting so cute and protective.

"Okay but I can't go anywhere Dahyun you're holding onto me for dear life." I giggled at her.

"Where you belong is in my arms after all." Her words never fail to make me blush.

"I love you!" I said out loud as I kept feeling flustered.

"I love you too!" She said to me.

After a while she let go and stood up, "I am going to make you breakfast. Wait here." She walked to the kitchen.

I will be honest my head feels like its pounding and it aches so much but I don't want Dahyun to worry. I'm sure I'll be fine after a few hours of resting.

Dahyun walked in my room after cooking as she was holding food. "Look Y/N! I made you food!"

"Thank you Dahyun" I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Do you want to eat with me?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She nodded and brought her own food to me.

We ate together and talked a bit more as we moved past the situation that happened.

I randomly thought about something. I thought Dahyun has to go to practice today.

"Hey Dahyun don't you have to go to practice today?" I asked.

"Yes..." She pouted.

"You should've gone home Dahyun, you need to rest too." I told her.

"But I wanted to be with you" She sighs.

"You need to go, I'll take you there." As I tried to stand up my head started hurting. I almost fell over but thankfully Dahyun caught me.

"Y/N please just rest okay. I will go there by myself later. I still have some time before I need to go." She helped me go back to my bed as I nodded at her.

"Okay. You can rest with me if you'd like." She became startled. I moved to give her some space to lay next to me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course! Plus I get to cuddle with you!" I said smiling at her.

She laid next to me and I cuddled for her as we both rested for a few minutes. I felt flustered but at the same time she made me feel so comfortable and satisfied that she is in my arms.

-

An hour later~

When I woke up Dahyun was already getting ready. "I have to go soon but before I leave I wanted to tell you that JYP invited you to come with the other members and I for a weekend trip. He wanted to thank you once again for all the help you've done for us."

"Oh really? I guess that means I get to see you then right?" I said happily.

"Of course! Don't try to miss me too much till then!" She leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Too late I already miss you!" I said pouting.

"Even if I am already here?" She giggled.

"Of course! The thought of you leaving makes me sad already." I continued pouting.

"You are cute! I'll see you soon!" She waves from the door frame.

"Ill see you soon!" I waved back and saw as she walked away.

I looked out the window and saw that she was getting in the car, I waited for her to drive off. After she left I went back to resting. A trip with Dahyun? I feel excited already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...