โ„๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐• ๐• ๐•ฃ.

By _BlondGrillz_

"๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™." "๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ." "๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ." "๏ฟฝ... More

๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• 
โ„‚ast
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜
New story out now
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7

1.1K 53 59
By _BlondGrillz_

•Just wait•

"Hello girls." My mom greeted us as we walked by the living room and towards the stairs. "Don't worry I'll be out of your hair soon enough."

"Okay mom great. This is India by the way, she's new so we figured we'd invite over tonight since she doesn't really know that many people from our school yet."

She smiles and my mom returns the gesture.

"Oh hello sweetie, I'm Joan but you can call me mama G. All of the girls do anyways so you might as well do the same." India nods.

"Okay mom, we're gonna go upstairs now." She nods and the girls go up ahead of me.

I proceeded to walk up but my mom grabs my arm lightly stopping me from going anywhere.

She didn't say anything until the girls were up the stairs and out of earshot from us.

"Be nice Ari."

I scoffed at that cause I didn't understand what she meant.

"What are you talking about mom, I am nice?" She gave me a look I knew all to well. "Mom come on, what?"

She smiled slightly.

"I know you Ariana and I know the girls. You don't usually let just anybody in your circle, so I know there has to be a catch of some sort and all I'm saying is that you be kind to this girl cause she seems nice."

I rolled my eyes internally cause I couldn't believe that she was accusing me of being conniving cause that's not me.

"I swear it's just an innocent girls' night for us and plus it's senior year, the scheming on other girls is so immature now."

I could tell she didn't believe me but I personally didn't know what I was supposed to do about that.

"Okay, just remember what I said. Otherwise you may soon have no friends at all."

"Alright mom." She let my arm go and I finally walked upstairs to join the rest of the girls in my room.

Frankie wasn't here. He went out with some of his friends and won't be back until tomorrow, so once my mom leaves we'll really have the house to ourselves.

I honestly didn't know what we were going to be doing tonight besides watching movies and talking shit about other people.

I'm sure we'll figure it out in due time though, but that'll have to come after we pry a bit in our attempt to get to know the new girl.

My mom might think she knows what my intentions for her are, but I actually sincerely want to get to know India and possibly form a friendship with her before someone else does.

It's not because I have some evil intent or I'm trying to do other things that may draw suspicion from others cause I'm not, it's all just for the sake of potentially befriending someone who seems genuine.

"Did you fall up the stairs on your way up or something? I didn't realize it took five minutes to walk up to your room."

Rolling my eyes at Summer's comments, I didn't say anything and instead went to sit at the head of my bed.

She didn't really care that I hadn't responded cause she and I knew she was just joking around with me.

We just jumped into a completely different topic of conversation for the time being.

Almost thirty minutes later and my mom was peeking into my room for a second to tell us that she was leaving and we eventually had the house to ourselves.

Thankfully for us, I knew where my mom stashed her liquor so that Frankie and I wouldn't find it, but she never really did a good job of that; hiding it in her closet behind some well placed clothing.

It was nothing too crazy though, just wine but we liked it.

Now the girls know how to hold their liquor and make sure that they don't go overboard with it, for Courtney and I though it was a completely different story on some occasions.

The few times I did do too much though, I was lucky to only have gotten caught two out of those few times I had too much to drink.

My mom grounded me but that was short lived, she can never stick to punishments anyways so I got off fairly easy.

What she should have done instead of pretending to punish me was actually hide her stuff in a different spot instead of making it so accessible.

Now here we are again reunited with the bottles containing the wine.

"Alright, I see Ari bringing out the bottles. That means she is definitely looking to get fucked up tonight."

"Not this time Bianca, I'm keeping it low key this time cause I am not in the mood to get grounded if I get caught again."

The girls pouted at that as I shook my head setting the wine and the glasses down.

"But we like drunkiana, she's unapologetically funny and she spills the tea like nobody's business." The girls minus India all nodded in agreement at what Solána said.

"Drunkiana? What is that?" We turned our attention to India remembering almost instantly that she is indeed new to the group and the school in general so she wouldn't exactly understand some of the things we talk about.

Courtney cleared her throat preparing to give her any and all information on this term that the girls coined.

"To keep it simple with you, her name is Ariana and when you give her enough alcohol she becomes drunk and when you combine the two...you get drunkiana simple as that. Trust me though, she's way more fun than regular Ariana."

The girls laughed at that and nodded in agreement once again.

"I see."

Now that India was filled in on what exactly we were talking about, we finally turned our attention to the actual bottles of wine we had sitting on my bedroom dresser.

It took us all of a few minutes to realize that we didn't have the tools necessary to open the wine since apparently my mom didn't have it already opened herself, so I went downstairs to retrieve it.

Once I had done that then we were finally able to get to the festivities.

I made a promise to myself to not get drunk this time and I was looking to keep that promise.

I felt like I was doing a good job of sticking to that promise, although Courtney had different plans.

Surprisingly so did India, I didn't think she was the type to let herself get to that point.

Especially not around people that she's just now starting to get to know, but I guess we did a good job of making her feel comfortable.

See my mom doesn't know everything, I can be nice when I want to.

Eventually our conversation went from talking about the dumb shit we had seen this week to my music which I will admit caught me off guard a bit.

"Um okay Ari, what is this and why are we just now finding out about it?"

"Because Nessa, Ari is going Hollywood on all of us. We're slowly becoming second class citizens to her now that she is on her way to becoming a huge star."

I couldn't help but laugh as I made quick work of dismissing Vic's claims.

"That's far from the truth, I just felt like it wasn't good enough to reveal to everyone yet. I'm really self conscious about my work."

"That's okay we don't judge and you know that. Besides we're your friends, we should've been like the first people to know about this." Summer admitted to me and I smiled knowing that they were so encouraging about my career aspirations.

They pestered me endlessly about the song that they had seemingly found on my laptop randomly.

I was serious about me being self conscious when it came to my work.

They wouldn't stop when it came to trying to get me to let them hear it, so I eventually caved in and let them take a listen.

Although, I blocked out the song as I just watched their reactions to it.

That was all I cared about when it came to my music, well that and just being able to express myself through the songs I claimed.

"See I told you girls that she spills tea, surprisingly she did this sober."

"Yes I did this sober Summer, but seriously though tell me what you guys think about the song."

They all just smiled not saying anything in response so I didn't exactly know what to think.

"So who exactly is this about, cause you clearly were conflicted when you wrote this song?"

"The most I can give you is the song itself, the inspiration behind it is gonna have to be saved for a different day."

That was a lie, but the truth was that I wasn't up for exposing myself.

Especially not when the song is literally titled boyfriend, I'm just not gonna set myself up like that.

_____

"Okay, okay India It's your turn. Every single one of us had to do something and we let you skip enough turns. You have to do something."

The smile behind her half empty glass was obvious to all of us.

We only let her get away with getting out of the dares we had lined up only because she was new and we didn't want her to be uncomfortable, but she clearly has loosened up a lot more with us tonight.

So now she had no choice but to take part in our little game we were playing with the boys.

Bryson showed up at my house a little over an hour ago, he at first thought I was in the house alone but before things went too far I had to clear things up for him and tell him that the girls and I were having a girls' night.

Him finding that out led him to inviting his friends over since he didn't want to be the odd one out being the only guy here.

So now it was me, the girls, Bryson, and his friends Lou, Justin's brother Jorge which made things awkward for Bianca since she did kiss him over the summer, and Martin, and Antonio.

It didn't take long for them to get comfortable and soon enough we were all caught up in this game we liked to play.

Drink or Dare.

"Alright, what do I have to do?"

I sent the other girls a mischievous smile that she didn't catch onto before turning back to her.

I knew exactly what I was gonna ask her to do, I just hoped that she didn't chicken out and drink instead.

"I dare you to..." I looked around the room a little making sure I had this figured out. "I dare you to make out with Antonio."

The boys were clearly hyped about that.

The girls gasped in surprise at the dare that I came up with, cause up until this point it was just small petty stuff that we were dared to do.

It was nothing like what I had asked her to do.

It seemed like she wasn't gonna go through with it as she still hadn't moved the glass she was holding from in front of her face.

We were all taken back though when she placed it down beside her and got up sauntering over to where Antonio sat in my bean bag chair, and she placed herself in his lap.

Soon enough she was making good on the dare while the girls and guys alike hyped them up from where we sat.

I on the other hand made sure to document this moment cause this was something else.

We definitely broke the new girl already.

But this is just the beginning.

_____

Sorry I'm late with this one, but it was longer than I expected it to be, the next update will be out at the time expected though.

Also expect an update for forever boy either by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyways though, how do you all feel so far?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think could of been done differently in this part, or what is something that you wished would have happened here?

Don't be a ghost reader. Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.6K 22
[ completed ! ] SWEETENER. in which he is her sweetener
4.3K 130 24
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’•, ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
34.4K 658 37
"If you run away, then I will chase after you and lock you away, so you have to love me." ~ Ariana ~In which an innocent high school love develops in...
426 11 81
๐Ÿ–ค All the songs from: Yours Truly My Everything Dangerous Woman Sweetener Thank U, Next Positions ๐Ÿ–ค 01/01/2020 5^ #testi 01/03/2020 2^ #testi 13...