The 5th Ackermann

By Fluffy_Sword

(AOT/SNK boys x reader) Y/n Ackermann. A young girl who lives in the deadly underground with nothing but a... More

Author's Note not required but encouraged
1-The Underground
2- Converse
3- Recuperation
4- What Are Handles?
5- The Newcomer's Test
6-Camaraderie
7-The Promises of Birds
8- Silly, Kid
9-Arms, Prizes, and Memories
10-Monster!!!
11- Another Promise and La~
12- An Offer for Freedom
13- That Egoistical Squad Leader
14-Pursuit and Getting Captured!
15- Cake
16-The First Day
17- Proof
18- Live
19-Convince!
20- Depart!
21-Break
22-Hanji
23- A New Sound Wave and Downpour
24- Splitting Up and the Result
25-Duo
26- Jaeger!
27- The Fall
28- Caught
29- The Operation to Retake Wall Maria
30- Meeting Some Brats
31- Checkup
32- The Emerged Soldier
33- More Brats?
34- ODM Assessment
35- A...Cook-off?
36- Annie's Techinique
37- A Camp!
38- Another Wall Down!
40- The Hearing
41- Existence of an Insider
42- Bite
43- Detection of the Two
44- Losers
45- The Female Titan's Identity
46- Hole in the Wall
47- The Secret Vessel
48- Abducted!
49- The Two
50- Redemption
51- Titan
52- An Unlikely Alliance
53- Homicide
54- Battle
55- Frenetic Frenzy
56- Crowned
57- The Latest Hope
58- Pre-Battle
59- Foray in Shiganshina
60- Offer All
61- The Grave Choice
62- The World
63- Dreams End
64- 852-853
65- Undercover
66- Warriors
67- Vain
68- Front Lines
69- In Her Stead
70- How Much More?
71- "Filthy" Diversity
72- Competition
73- Jamboree!
74- Incursion
75- Comeuppance
76- Consternation
77- Negligence
78- Tit for Tat
79- Chew the Fat
80- The Big Kick Off
81- Cataclysm
82- Recrudesce
83- Tense Rapprochement
84- Jolly Reminiscence!
85- Nightmare
86- Construction
87- Ambition
88- Let's Just Talk
Quick Important Note, My Readers
89- Finale
Tea of Dreams Open for Business!
Armin Ending!
Jean Ending!
Reiner Ending!
Bertholdt Ending!
Zeke Ending!
Moblit Ending!
Eren Ending!

39- Being Grounded (not a oneshot, actual chapter)

7.4K 329 207
By Fluffy_Sword

Written: 1/1/21

Published: 1/2/21 🙃 I'm older now

I didn't have a picture so here you go.

Y/n galloped her horse as fast as she could. She sensed her brother beside her. She was glad he stuck by her side despite her impulsiveness in the moment. They rode over a hill. As they rode down the decline, the wall came in sight. Several titans were trying the wall. However, they couldn't because there was an extremely large boulder blocking their path. What the heck happened here?! She thought. Y/n and Levi were now in front of the wall. A yellow flare had been shot, indicating a mission had been completed. The sky above the Trost District was filled with colored gas, several flares had been shot in the past few hours. But why in Trost? What kind of mission were they commencing inside a wall?

Y/n didn't wait. She shot her wires as far as she could into the wall. She reeled herself in, letting go before she got to the end, propelling herself upwards. The girl repeated those actions until she got to the top of the wall. She stood on top of the gate. Across the wall, she saw a large abundance of incoherent figures. Y/n looked beneath the gate and saw three people down there. through the steam that rose in her face. She then spotted two titans reaching out for them.

In an instant, Y/n was falling down, drawing her blades back, ready to strike. She swooped in from the side and cut both of them in one move. The titans collapsed backward (so they didn't crush the people) and fell on each other.

"Mikasa?" A familiar voice called out. They looked beside them and saw Mikasa. "Huh?"

Y/n landed, her back facing them, on the titan bunch. The wind lifted her cape up and down, left and right. Y/n felt the three's stares on her. They couldn't see who she was through the steam the titan corpses were producing, but she knew who they were based on the voices. She turned her head to look at the three.

I look so cool right now! She thought to herself.

"Hey. You brats. What's the situation here?" She questioned. The three remained silent. She turned completely towards them. "Oi, answer me!" The steam cleared. Their eyes widened when they saw who it was.

"Y/n..." Eren said as he slowly faded out of consciousness.

"Eren!" Y/n exclaimed. She jumped down and checked if he was alright. He was very hot. (Temperature, lol) He had some familiar...scratch marks on his face. I've seen those before... Where was it? Argh... Whatever, it's not important right now. Y/n thought.

Suddenly, a jolt of pain surged through her stomach. She winced and cried out, dropped Eren's head. She caught herself with her elbow as she groaned. Another figure came swooping down and landed right next to her. She looked up. She looked down at her stomach. "Great..." She mumbled. "My stupid brother is here..."

"Oi." Her brother said. "Looks like your wound opened up. So you won't be fighting any more titans today."

Y/n glared at her brother with clenched his teeth. "Oh, whatever, Levi! I'm fine! I can fight them! Those garrison engineers are probably gonna die if you and I don't do anything."

"Shut up!" Levi shouted back. " I can do it on my own fine. You have to rest! I'll knock you out if you don't listen to me!" He told her.

"Pfft!" She laughed. "Try it!" She yelled. Levi raised a brow. He lifted his leg. Y/n's eyes widened. She barely dodged his forceful kick. She yelped in fear. She looked up at her brother and he had an impatient scowl on his face. He lifted his leg again. Y/n reacted quickly. She instantly was on her feet and used her gas and wires to run away.

Levi watched her go for a second. He turned to the three. "You brats are going to fill me in once I go catch my stupid sister." He grimly told them. They flinched and nodded.

Levi quickly found her. She looked back and saw him chasing her. She then used more gas to run away. She quickly killed a titan she passed, but Levi was still extremely swift. He had closed most of the gap in the time she killed the man-eating thing. She quickly flew towards a clock tower. She used it to fly forward, but a millisecond after she let go, she reshot her wires in the thing and swung the opposite direction. Just like when she was being pursued by Erwin in the Underground. Levi quickly imitated her.

However, he used more gas which propelled him farther in her direction. He was about to grab her when she suddenly jerked down. Levi looked down and saw that her wires were embedded in the ground below. He tched. This was not what we should be doing during a breach. Then again, if one of Humanity's Strongest dies, we'll all be in for a treat. The older Ackermann dropped to the ground, only to grab air when Y/n flew in a different direction. She laughed as she flew away, but she looked back to see Levi with a triumphant countenance. There was no smile or anything, it was just the sense that came from his expression. Y/n was confused. How could that jerk be winning-

She looked forward and was suddenly grabbed by a pair of large hands. She squirmed everywhere to try and get their grip to loosen. She tried punching them but they put her hands behind her back as they swung down onto a roof. Y/n was pinned flat on the roof, back up, hands behind her back. Levi then landed in front of her. Y/n craned her neck to see who had grabbed her so easily. She sighed. Of course.

She was met with Erwin smiling down at her. "Of course it's you." She frustratedly spoke. "Only you and Miche can pull something like that..."

"We will handle this, Y/n." Erwin told her. She huffed. "Stand down. My orders."

Nearby footsteps were heard on the roof, approaching them. Y/n saw Levi's legs twist a bit. "Ah," He said. "Eld, Gunter, Oluo. Take your captain to the wall and..." He looked Y/n in the eye. He sensed rebellious behavior from his sister. "Tie her to the tracks." Levi sighed as he rubbed his temples.

The three male squad members looked at him in confusion. What the heck did their captain just ask them to do? The three reluctantly saluted and did as they were told. Gunther threw Y/n over his shoulder like a sac of flour. Eld led the way to the wall while Oluo killed titans who would come close to them. Before they left the roof, Y/n tried to squirm out of Gunther's grip to nail Levi or Erwin.

"Captain Y/n, please stop. I may drop you into a titan's mouth." Gunther told her.

"Do it, then." Y/n said.

The three got to the top of the wall. Gunther gently placed Y/n on her back, on a cannon track. (There aren't any cannons on the track right now, since they're all firing at the titans near the inner wall.) Oluo ran to grab some rope while the two boys struggled to keep Y/n in place. She bit, kicked, punched. The raisin came back to see Gunther and Eld panting.

"Oluo! Do it already!" Eld ordered.

"Right!" He said. He kneeled down and tied the rope around Y/n's arms and legs. When Oluo finished, he, Eld, and Gunther fell and panted next to Y/n who continued to try and come loose. Oluo sneered. "Haha! It's no use, Captain Y/n! I memorized rope knots while I was still a cadet! Hahaha!" He continued to pridefully laugh.

"What a waste of time." Y/n commented. Oluo went and sulked on the other side of the wall.

Eld and Gunther looked at each other. "We should probably gag her as well to save Oluo's pride." Eld suggested. Gunther nodded.

Eld took off his jacket and wrapped the sleeves through Y/n's mouth and around her head. The three boys looked at their captain. "Pfft...This is hilarious looking." Gunther laughed.

Y/n writhed harder to try and come loose so she could strangle her squad members. Another jolt of pain shot through her stomach as she did. She relaxed, panting and groaning in pain.

The boys then ceased their laughing. "We're going to go take care of the titans, Captain Y/n." Eld said.

The boys jumped off the wall, the sounds of ODM gear being used slowly fading out. Y/n relaxed on the wall, bored out of her mind. This is insane. Tied down by my subordinates. Caught by the commander. Outsmarted by my brother. Tch. TCH. TCH TCH.........This sucks.

Suddenly, new ODM gear noises came onto the wall. Y/n heard three people land on the wall by her head, where she couldn't look. They were panting. One of them suddenly stopped.

"A-Assistant head instructor Ackermann?" Connie's voice asked. "What are you doing?"

"What?" Jean's asked. He turned and saw the girl tied down to the cannon tracks. "Whoa, what the heck?!" He exclaimed.

"I wonder what she's doing." Annie's voice said.

"Um...Why do you think she's tied down?" Jean asked. Jean kneeled down and untied Y/n.

Y/n smirked in her brain. Heheh. I'm gonna kill some titans, Levi. Erwin. She was on her feet quickly. "Thanks, guys!" She said as she jumped off the wall.

Y/n began to kill as many titans as she could, saving a few people as well. Whenever Levi, Erwin, or one of her squad members came into view, she would quickly hide. The whole day, she killed titans and refilled her supplies over and over. Finally, the titans inside the district were killed. Y/n headed over to the boulder. She saw Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were still there. Well, there's no getting away from this getting out. Y/n figured.

The captain picked the boy up and began walking towards the other side of the district. Mikasa held a hand out. "Where are you taking him, Y/n?" She ominously asked.

Y/n looked at her. "He will need to be retained after what I just saw. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see him until... probably a hearing." She muttered the last part.

Mikasa and Armin reluctantly allowed Y/n to take their childhood friend away. She's leaving with him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.4K 24
TW: DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE IMPORTANT: SOME PARTS ARE REALLY UNREALISTIC 。 If you think you have mental issues please seek for professional he...
50.7K 902 25
You are (Y/N) Ackerman, Levi's little sister. You guys are really close, almost inseperable. What happens after you guys move out of the Underground...
281K 7.7K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...
106K 1.3K 20
"He wasn't necessarily cold because he was a cruel person; He was cold because he had to be." - After Y/N's house gets destroyed, she has to live at...