Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

Por LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... Más

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

47. Seventeen

2.5K 55 61
Por LaineWeasley

Today is my seventeenth birthday... I'm snuggled up in my bed half asleep when I hear someone whisper... "3...2...1..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They all shout, and I sit up to see to see Fred, George, Melody, Jack, Alicia, Lee, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Harry and even Angelina. They all had massive smiles on their faces.

"Thanks guys..." I rubbing my eyes. "Amazing singing as well."

They all laugh lightly.

"Who's idea was this?" I ask with a small yawn.

They all look at Fred, "yes it was my idea, wanted you to you to wake up on a right note." He tells me.

"It was very lovely thank you, so what's next, breakfast?" I ask.

"Not yet, presents first." Fred says and I look in everyone's arms and they are carrying presents. "Your three first," Fred says gesturing to Harry, Ron and Hermione and they walk over to the bed.

Ron hands me a wrapped present and I open it to reveal a photo of all the Weasleys and myself, it makes me tear up a bit.

"Thanks Ron, it's lovely." I say looking at it once more.

Hermione then hands me a heavy present which I assume is a book and I was correct but it was muggle fairytales. "Thank you, Hermione, I can't wait to start reading them." I say placing it down.

Harry then hands me two and I give him a look, "ones from your dad." He says.

I open one of them to reveal a small box, I open it to find a necklace with the initial of the beginning of my name on it.

"That's from me." Harry says.

"Thank you." I say and I open the next one, to find a book but not any book. On the front of it there was a photo of me, with my parents reading, 'Y/n Elizabeth Lily Black.' I could feel my eyes welling up.

I open the book to reveal more pages with a little bit of text wrote underneath them. The first one being, a photo of newborn me being held by my mum and my dad having his arm around my mum with them both looking down at me. The text read, 'Y/n Elizabeth Lily Black, born 20th of December 1977 at 3:46 am.' I can feel tears rolling down my eyes and shut the book.

Fred comes rushing over to pulls me into a comforting hug. "Knew that one would make you cry." He says.

"Y-you knew about it?" I ask and he nods. He grabs the book and flips to the middle and I see a photo of all of my friends and I at the end of our first year.

"Thank you," I say to Fred and Harry.

The trio then disappear out of the room and everyone else gives me my presents. From Ginny I got my favourite sweets from Honeydukes. Alicia got me some perfume, Melody and Jack brought me a mix of things including a new dress, sweets, Firewhisky although I don't have a clue how they got it. George and Lee also brought me stuff together it was mainly stuff from Zonkos joke shop and they even brought me a book which I wasn't expecting from them. Angelina gave me a collection of books and apologised to me.

"Right we will see you two later." Melody said and they all walk out of the room.

Fred sits on my bed with me placing a small kiss on my forehead before handing me a pile of presents.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He tells me with a big smile. "This one is to open last." He says pulling up a small present.

"Okay." I say to him starting to open my presents, he got me a bottle of the perfume that he liked on me, some make up that the girls helped him pick out, a photo of the two of us at the Quidditch World Cup and finally, the tiny present. I open it to see a small box which I also open to see a ring.

"Fred it's beautiful." I say lifting it out of the box, it had a small light blue gem on it.

"It's a promise ring, it means one day I'm going to ask to marry you, after I ask for your dad permission obviously." He says with a smile.

"I love it Freddie." I say pulling him into a hug then putting the ring on middle finger and hold my left hand up to show him it.

"It looks amazing on you," he says holding my hand up to look at it.

"Thank you so much Freddie, everything you do for me is too much." I tell him placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Only the best for my girl." He says to me, "right then beautiful, I should let you get dressed and ready for the day ahead." He says with a smirk on his face, he is definitely planning something.

"What are you planning Weasley?" I ask raising my eyebrows slightly at him.

"Nothing, your pretty little head needs to worry about, now go and get yourself sorted." He says before kissing me on the forehead then heading out of the room leaving me alone.

I get dressed into one of my everyday outfits for the winter applying some light make up and styling my hair a different way than I usually do. I walk down the stairs and hear my friends talking.

"No one can tell her okay?" Fred says to them all.

"Tell who what?" I say as I walk into the common room.

"Nothing." They all say in unison sounding suspicious.

"Got any ideas what we are going to do today?" I ask them all, I rarely spent time at Hogwarts on my birthday.

"Don't know, Fred have you got any ideas?" Melody asks my boyfriend.

"Do you want to go and build a snowman? After breakfast of course." He suggests.

"Sounds amazing, let me grab my coat, hat, scarf and gloves quickly." I say turning back to the stairs running up them to get my winter wear. I quickly rummage through my trunk and find the hat, scarf and glove set along with my coat hanging up.

I walk back down the stairs to be greeted by just Fred.

"Where are the others?" I ask him as I zip my coat up.

"I'm not really sure, anyway let's get some food down you." He says taking my left hand in his right hand as we walk towards the portrait hole, to go and eat breakfast.

We arrive in the Great Hall which was fairly filled up with students this morning. Although, I still couldn't find any of my friends so it was just Fred and I until we see Ginny.

"I love the ring, Fred actually done good." She says with a smile.

"Yes I did." He replies as Ginny picks my hand up to look at the ring sitting on my middle finger.

"It's gorgeous, anyway I'll see you both later." She says getting up from the table.

Fred and I start dishing food up and eat.

"So where should we build our snowman today?" I ask Fred, going to them pick up another slice of toast off of my plate.

"Courtyard, like last year?" He suggests.

"Sounds good, have you got everything sorted for the Yule Ball?" I ask him.

"As in my robes and who I'm going with?" Fred replies to me.

"No, sleeping arrangements. As I said before, I'm going to want to stay with you, Melody with Jack and George with Angelina. Although I do feel bad for Alicia and Lee but they are going together as friends right?" I say to him as I finish my plate of food.

"Yeah they are; the boys and I were talking about it last night we just have to get you all to agree with us." Fred says giving me a look. "We was thinking of just having a massive sleepover in one of the rooms most likely ours where we have five beds but oh... what's his name..."

"Yeah I know who you are on about it was still a horrible thing to do Fred." I say shaking my head at him.

"You ready to go?" He asks, changing the conversation topic whilst holding a hand out to me to help me up.

"Happy birthday, y/n." I see Cedric standing behind Fred.

"Thank you Cedric," I reply giving him a small smile then walking off with Fred towards the courtyard and his grip was so tight on my hand felt like it might break into a million pieces.

"Ow! Fred you are hurting my hand." He looks at me then our hands and loosens the grip.

"Sorry I didn't realise I was squeezing your hand that hard. Does it hurt badly?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"No, not really. Seriously Fred you are still jealous about him? He likes someone else and I love you." I say staring into his brown eyes.

"I'm sorry y/n... I love you and I don't ever want to loose you again." He says walking forward pulling me with him.

"You aren't going to Fred." I say as we enter the courtyard.

"Come on then, let's build this snowman." Fred says as he starts building it.

"Yeah." I agree with him.

I start helping him build the snowman packing the layers of now together.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" I ask Fred as he concentrates on building the snowman.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" He replies.

"I'm not sure, I thought you would have something planned well because this is you we are on about you love to plan a party." I say as we finish the second big snowball which is it's body.

"No I haven't." He says extremely quickly, which makes me suspicious.

"Are you sure Fred?" I ask trying to get some information out of him.

"Yes I am sure beautiful." He tells me.

"Are you sure you're sure?" I push.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes y/n now stop asking my questions as I know what you are doing." He says giving me a quick look.

"I'm just curious but the way you are sounding it does sound like you are hiding something." I tell him and he looks at me smirking.

"And even if I did have something to hide, I'm not telling you for a reason... just wait, okay?" He says seriously.

"Okay... okay." I say to him.

We finish off the snowman adding accessories to it. Looking quite proud of it. Whilst Fred finished the last bit off I shall make a few snowballs and throw them at him.

Smack... the snowball hits Fred's head and he turns around with a snowball hitting his face.

"Oi, y/n!" He says going to make his own ammo to hit me back with.

"Yes, sweetie?" I ask innocently.

"You want to play that game... let's see who will win." He says firing a snowball back at me hitting me chest.

"I think it will be me." I say throwing a snowball back in his direction.

"No, no... darling it will be me." He says giving me a wink throwing another snowball at me which misses and I throw more at him.

"Are you sure?" I say throwing more snowballs at him then running off. I run for a couple of seconds then look behind me and Fred isn't there.

"Fred? Fred where have you gone?" I shout looking around.

"Boo!" He shouts from behind me and then picks me up.

"Fred! Put me down please." I beg.

"No beautiful, I told you I was going to win." He says walking over to a pile of snow.

"No please Fred, I'm going to freeze!" I say trying to wriggle out of his firm grip.

"Oh well..." he says lightly dumping me on top of the pile of snow then grabbing some from both sides and pouring it on me.

"Fred stop! Fine! You win!" I shout he then stops covering me in snow. "No I'm fr- freezing, tha- thanks." I say back to him with my teeth chattering together.

"Fine I'll help you up." He give me his hand and I pull him down on top of me.

"Every time, I don't know why I try to help you out of these situations." He says as he lays on top of me comfortably.

"Because you put me in these situations and you love me." I say with a convincing smile.

"Both of those are true." He says placing a kiss on my lips.

"This reminds me of last year... are we going to make this a tradition?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says pulling my face to his into a deep kiss, breaking apart from the kiss, we both have small smiles on our faces. "Although I could kiss you in the snow all day, you are freezing and need to warm up."

"I agree with you there." I tell him as he stands up giving me his hand once again, which I except and he helps me up.

"Let's get you in the warm beautiful." He says holding my hand as we walk back to the Gryffindor common room.

"So no surprises?" I ask Fred as we approach the portrait hole.

"Nope." He says popping the p.

"Password." The woman in the portrait says.

"Fairy lights." I say and the portrait opens.

We walk through into the common room which has a few students in there.

"Told you no surprise in here." He says as we walk towards the stair case.

"Yeah, doesn't mean there isn't one anywhere else does it?" I ask him as we start to walk up the staircase.

"Stop asking questions, and go and get yourself showered, you still look cold. I can sit and wait for you in your room if you like?" Fred asks as we continue to walk up the stairs.

"Of course you can, I need to wash my hair today as well so I will take a little longer than usual." I say as I open the dorm room, which was incidentally empty.

"I think we should have a few drinks tonight anyway Charlie sent an assortment of alcohol for us, this is why he is my favourite, after you and George of course." I say walking over to my bed which has a dress on it with a note that reads 'wear this tonight.'

"Got anything to do with you?" I ask holding up the note.

"No it actually doesn't, I have no clue who's hand writing this is." He says with a confused look on his face.

"Anyway I'll guess I'll go and shower and put this dress on. It does look very pretty." I say going to my drawers to grab a matching bra and knicker set that goes with the light blue dress.

"Okay, beautiful, don't take to long or I'll start to miss you." He says then laying down on my bed.

"I won't take that long, I promise." I say placing a kiss on his cheek before heading to the bathroom to shower.

I step into the bathroom and take my shower washing my hair and my body. I then fry myself and get into the light blue dress that was left on my bed then curled my y/c/h with a spell, I walk out of the room and am met with Fred laying on my bed and I meet his gaze.

"Wow... you look absolutely beautiful." He says with his eyes looking me up and down.

"Thank you, I see you went and got yourself changed?" I say gesturing to his new outfit he was wearing.

"Yes I did and I looked to see if you had any shoes that matched the dress and I found these silver sparkly ones." He says holding up a pair of heels to me.

"I think I will wear them, they will one make me taller and they do go with the dress, anyway I was thinking I might do a little bit of make up, you can sit in the bathroom if you want." I say to him as I put the shoes on.

"Of course I do." He says as we then walk to the bathroom.

"Have you not seen anyone since earlier?" I am a little suspicious.

"Yeah they were all chilling out in the boys dorm." He tells me as he watches me apply the make up to my face.

"So what should we do this evening then? I was thinking drinks." I say to Fred as I curl my eyelashes.

"Yeah, sure, it's your birthday." He tells me leaning on the bathroom counter.

"Yeah, I know, we should both drink I don't need a babysitter," I say to Fred as I apply my mascara.

"I know you don't need one but I like to look after my girl." He replies.

"You are such a big softy and most people don't even see it." I say grabbing my lipgloss from my make up bag.

"That's how it's going to stay." He tells me as I apply the lipgloss.

"Right I'm all good to drink my heart out." I say then rubbing my lips together.

"I bet you are, you only turn seventeen once." He say pecking my cheek.

We walk into the room both grabbing one of the bottles of Firewhisky, then heading to the boys dormitory. I open the door and it's empty.

"They must of gone to the common room." Fred tells me loudly.

"Want to be any louder?" I say to him and we begin to walk down the common room.

We walk in to the common room to indoor fireworks and a crowd of people shouting "happy birthday!" I look to Fred who had the biggest smile on his face.

"Happy birthday darling." He says placing a kiss on my forehead and our friends make their way over to us.

"So this is what you were all up to all day?" I say gesturing to the decorations, food and drinks that are everywhere and the room filled with everyone forth year plus except Ginny.

"Yes, but now it's time for us to all party!" Melody shouts and everyone cheers in agreement.

"Pass us the Firewhisky then." George says and I hand him the bottle as he walks to the table that was filled with snacks and drinks and gets eight empty glasses and pours us all glasses and we all walk to the table and pick up a glass each.

"Cheers." We all clink our glasses together and drink some of the contents in our glasses.

There's music playing lightly in the background and everyone seems to be having a good time and I see Harry talking to some of his friends and I walk over as all my friends seem pretty distracted.

"Hey guys." I say as I stand next to Harry.

"What are you drinking?" Hermione asks me.

"Firewhisky, want some?" I ask them all.

"No thank you." Hermione says with a disapproving look and the others look a little unsure.

"More for me I guess, also how long did you lot know about this?" I question them.

"About a month, Fred was very excited about it." Harry says.

"Excited was an understatement he said he had a few things planned-" Ron starts saying before Hermione interrupts.

"Yeah we knew for a while." Hermione says.

"Anyway I best be off, Fred gets a little worried sometimes, see you all around." I say walking back over to my group of friends.

"Enjoying your party?" Alicia asks me.

"Yes, you all done a good job, although Fred you could just say we are having a party." I say to my boyfriend who is currently looking down at me.

"Where the fun in that, I love the look on your face." He tells me.

"For you yes." I say smiling up at him.

"You two are honestly so cute." Alicia says.

"I guess we kind of are," I say looking between her and Fred.

After about and hour or two and the drinks have gone down quite well to the point most of us are too tipsy for our own good especially Lee who was drunk and couldn't even stand properly at this point.

A romantic sounding sound comes on and Fred drags me to the make shift dance floor to dance with me.

"You know y/n I love you so much." He says as we dance together.

"I love you too, Freddie." I say leaning on his chest.

"So I want to show you one more surprise for tonight after this song has finished." He says continuing to sway with me as Melody and Jack dance next to us.

"What is it?" I question him.

"That would ruin the surprise wouldn't it?" He says as I look up at him he has the biggest grin on his face.

"I suppose so, I'm guessing this is what Ron was going to spoil earlier before Hermione stopped him." I say to Fred.

"He did what?" Fred said clearly annoyed.

"Don't worry Hermione stopped him before he could actually spoil anything, let's just dance to the song." I say as we continue to sway.

We sway in each others arms to the music along with Melody and Jack and some other students in the common room, they song ends and Fred grabs my hand.

"Time for your surprise." He says walking up the stairs holding my hand and we walk towards my dorm.

"What's in here?" I ask and he opens the door, I am greeted to a candle lit room with rose petals scattered on the floor, with some on my bed, along with a record player and some alcohol in a fancy bottle and two glasses with some of my favourite chocolates.

"Fred... you done this all for me?" I ask with the biggest smile on my face.

"Of course I did, I wanted to give you the best birthday possible." He says shutting the door behind us.

He walks over to the fancy bottle of alcohol and pours it into the two glasses.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Champagne, Hermione and Melody helped me with all of this." He says handing me a glass, "I wanted us to have a moment at the end of the night together."

"It's amazing Fred, thank you so much," I say pecking his lips.

"Anyway this calls for some music," he walks over to the record player and puts the music on and we both sip our drinks then put them down to dance together.

"You know Fred you are actually quite a good dancer, will come in handy for the Yule Ball and weddings, considering the amount of people we are friends with and your siblings." I say as he twirls me around, then catching me in his arms.

"All but Charlie, if he gets married it will be to a  dragon." We both let out a small laugh.

"True, although I think him and Tonks would make an adorable couple, remember when they used to have a little thing going on?" I say to him.

"Yeah, then they started to tease us as well and look where we are now." Fred replies and he was right.

Tonks and Charlie always used to tease us around school in our second year before they left and they were right, I suppose everyone but us saw it before them.

"Yeah, that's true." I tell him.

We continue to dance and reminisce on memories, drinking and enjoying the romantic time we spent together.

"We should go to sleep soon beautiful, you've had a long day," Fred says to me.

"I'm not that tired yet," I say with slightly slurred speech from al the alcohol I had consumed.

"It's almost two in the morning," Fred tells me.

"Yeah I know, I thought everyone else would be up here by now." I reply to him.

"Yeah, they said they'll have a sleepover in the boys room, so we can have some time to ourselves." He says giving me a small wink.

"That's so nice of them, I guess we can go to sleep then," I say taking my dress off and finding Fred's jumper and pulling it over my head.

I remove my makeup and blow out the candles the last being the couple on my nightstand.

"Goodnight Freddie, I love you so much, thank you for the most amazing birthday ever." I say as he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you too." He says and I close my eyes.

I quickly fall asleep not realising how tired I actually am.

- - - -

A/n: I'm so sorry this chapter took a few days, I started writing it, then New Years Eve happened which is also my mums birthday and then yesterday I was so tired and just slept and chilled.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I am thinking in general to make the chapters a lot longer than they previously have been so 4,000-7,000 words possibly more depending on the storyline and matching up to events in the books and films.

Finally, next chapter is the Yule Ball and I was going to write this as y/n and Fred first time, so if you want smut I will write it and put a warning in. Please let me know!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

407K 12.1K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...
115K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
3.6K 104 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
13.1K 363 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...