𝑈𝑓𝑎𝑎𝑛-𝑒-𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑟

By mylastnameissikander

Ufaan-e-Suroor; Height of felicity Bunch of romantic short stories filled with love, passion, and possessiven... More

𝑼𝒇𝒂𝒂𝒏-𝒆-𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓
Content
Iqraar | اقرار
Qurbat | قربت
2| Qurbat
3| Qurbat
4| Qurbat
5| Qurbat
6| Qurbat
7| Qurbat
8| Qurbat
9| Qurbat
10| Qurbat
11| Qurbat
Naintara | نینٹارا
1| Naintara
2| Naintara
3| Naintara
4| Naintara
5| Naintara
6| Naintara
7| Naintara
8| Naintara
9| Naintara
10| Naintara
11| Naintara
Vasl | وسل
1| Vasl
2| Vasl
3| Vasl
4| Vasl
5| Vasl
6| Vasl
7| Vasl
8| Vasl
9| Vasl
10| Vasl
11| Vasl
Dilkash | دلکاش
1| Dilkash
2| Dilkash
3| Dilkash
4| Dilkash
5| Dilkash
6| Dilkash
7| Dilkash
8| Dilkash
Aghyaar | اغیار
1| Aghyaar
2| Aghyaar
3| Aghyaar
4| Aghyaar
5| Aghyaar
6| Aghyaar
7| Aghyaar
8| Aghyaar
Raabta| رابطا
1| Raabta
2| Raabta
3| Raabta
4| Raabta
5| Raabta

1| Qurbat

34.3K 1.5K 497
By mylastnameissikander

***

Anabia took a deep breath as he went away. His presence was scaring the crap out of her. She took a tissue and wipe away her lipstick.

She saw her cousin Anam coming towards her.

"Bohot acchi lag rahi ho," Anam smiled looking at her.

( You are looking beautiful )

"Rehne de. Waise bhi aapke bhai ne aake hamara mood kharab kar diya," Anabia frowned sitting on the bedside.

(Leave it. Your brother had already ruined my mood)

"Hamein nahi pata kya dushmani hai aapki hamare bhai se. In acche toh hai," Anam said flipping her hair proudly and she scrunched her nose.

(I don't know why you are always angry with my brother. He is very good)

"Jhooth toh na bole. Bohot khadoos hai aapke bhai. Aisa ghoorte hai ke insaan ki Jaan hi nikal Jaye. Hamein bohot taras aata hai apne aap par. Hamein toh puri zindagi aise khadoos insaan ke saath bitaani padegi," she replied in a low voice as her lips pursued into the pout.

(At least, don't lie to me. Your brother is very rude and arrogant. He glares at me with so much intensity that I felt the soul leaving out of my body. I felt pity for myself. I have to spend my whole life with such a rude person)

She chuckled clutching her stomach.

"Shahzain bhai ko bhi toh pata chale ke aap unki kitni tarif karti ho. Wo toh fida ho jaayenge aap par," Anam laughed.

(Shahzain bhai should know how much you praise him. He will fall for you)

Anabia glared at her but she didn't stop chuckling at her condition.

Anabia fixed her dupatta properly and wear a black long jacket.

She saw her TayAmmi coming towards her.

She looks at her from head to toe and passed her a beautiful smile.

"Meri bachi kitni pyari lag rahi hai. MashaAllah," she kissed the top of her forehead.

(My daughter is looking so beautiful)

"Shukriya," she replies looking at her palm.

(Thank you)

" Anam, jau dekho tumhaare abbu apni shadi ki ghadi dhoondh rahe hai. Nahi pata bhudaape mai inta shauk kaha se aata hai," TayAmmi said with a huff making her chuckle.

(Anam, your father is not able to find his wedding watch. Please search for him. I don't even know how one can think about that old vintage watch in the old age)

Anam nodded her head and went away leaving her alone with TayAmmi.

"Anabia, shahzain tumhaara intezaar kar rahe hai car mai. Jaldi chali jaye warna woh khafa ho jaayenge. Unki tou aadat har baat pe khafa hone ki. Bilkul apne abba par gaya hai" TayAmmi said caressing her head.

(Anabia, shahzain is waiting for you in the car. Go fast or else he will be angry with you)

"Khafa hone ke elawa aata kya hai unhe," Anabia mutter under her breath.

(He don't know anything rather than being angry)

"Kuch Kaha?" Her TayAmmi asked as she didn't hear her properly.

(Did you said something)

"TayAmmi, ham aapke saath chale shaadi mai. Hamein unke saath acha nahi lagta. Wo bohot daante hai," Anabia whined like a child.

( I want to go with you to the wedding. I don't felt comfortable with him. He always shouts at me)

"Wo aapke shouhar hai, unse kya darna. Aap pareshan na ho, ham use baat karenge. Kuch nahi kahenge woh aapse. Aur shahzain ke saath waqt bitaya kare. Aapke shouhar hai na woh. Unhe bhi acha lagega ke aap unke saath rahengi toh," TayAmmi said making her eyes widen.

(He is your husband. Why you are scared of him? Don't worry, I will talk to him. He will not say anything to you from now onwards. And you should spend some time with shahzain. He is your husband. He will like it when you will spend time with him)

She nodded her head with hesitation.

After her TayAmmi left the room, she heaved a sigh. She put on her golden heels and went to the lounge area. She saw him leaning on his car wearing a black kurta with a matching shawl. Black kurta was looking so good in his muscular body. His biceps were bulging out making blood rushed through her cheeks. His black shawl was wrapped around his broad shoulder.

"Bohot der kardi tumne," He said as he opened the door for her.

(You are late)

"Ham aa hi rahe the" Anabia said biting her lips in nervousness.

(I was just coming)

He leaned closer to her making her heart jump. She shut her eyes tightly as she felt his hot breath on her ears which were turning slightly pink.

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho," Shahzain whispered in her ear making goosebumps rise on her skin.

(You are looking beautiful)

He pulled away from her making her a blushing mess. He smirks seeing the effect he had on her.

She regained her composure as she took a deep breath to calm down herself.

He started driving the car while she looks outside the window as she doesn't want to talk to him.

What he's doing to her? she thought.

She felt her phone ringing. She ended the call as she doesn't want to talk in front of him.

But the caller was no less. He was continuously calling her.

"Kiska call hai?" Shahzain asked as he saw her declining the call numerous times.

(Whose call was that)

"Hamare friend ka hai. Important nahi hai isliye attend nahi kar rahe hai," she said in a low voice while his eyes were scrutinizing her.

(It was my friend's call. It is not important that's why I am not attending it)

"Important hoga tabhi continuously call aa rahe hai. Is baar call aaya toh attend karna," He said narrowing his eyes at her.

(It must be important. That's why your friend is continuously calling you. If the call will come again, attend it)

She nodded her head meekly. And as expected. Amir, her college friend called her. She attended the call and put it on speaker as shahzain told her.

That's his habit that somehow annoys her. It's not like he doesn't trust or respect her privacy. It's just that he couldn't bring himself to believe that his wife is capable of handling the situation. He is somehow worried that another might take advantage of her innocence.

"Why you were not picking up the call? I have called you for something urgent," Amir told her.

"Haan, bolo," she said meekly praying that her idiotic friend does not utter something stupid in front of her husband.

(Go ahead)

"You remember that you had a crush on someone a week ago," He said in excitement making her heart jump.

She wishes that the ground could swallow her now as her husband was glaring at her with a dangerous expression.

"Kiski baat kar rahe ho? I don't have a crush on anyone. Ham bohot seedhe hai. Ham kisi gair mard ki taraf aankh utha kar nahi dekhte," she said defending herself.

But it's too late now.

(What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on anyone. I am very innocent. I don't even look at someone)

"Anabia, Khuda ke vaaste jhoot tou na bolo. Last time toh the Hritik Roshan bohot pasand tha. Tumne toh keh hi diya tha ke bas ab tumhe use hi shadi karni hai. Fir last week, tumhe Ashraf Hamidi pe crush tha. Itni masoom na bano karo" Amir said with a chuckle as he doesn't know how his big mouth has got trouble for his friend.

(Anabia. Don't lie for Allah's sake. Last time you have a crush on Hritik Roshan. You even told me that you are going to marry him. And last week, you had a crush on Ashraf Hamidi. Don't try to be so innocent)

She looks at Shahzain whose jaw was clenched. His eyes were darkened as he was looking ready to murder someone.

She instantly ended the call when she was him parking the car at the corner of the road. His grip on a steering wheel tightened. He put his head on steering to calm down his anger. He doesn't want to do anything which he will regret later.

And Anabia was hell scared as his expression was turning angrier by each passing second. She put her hand on his shoulder which caught him off guard. He looked at her with a stoic expression as she was shivering under his gaze.

"I can explain," she said not giving him a chance to say anything.

"Hamein pata hai ke aap ko bura laga ke aap hamare crush list mai nahi hai. Agar aap thoda aur handsome,thoda kam khadoos hote tou aapke naam list mai zaroor hota," Anabia said assuring me which make the soft smile appeared on his face.

His innocent wifey. How could he stay mad at her when she talk all cute?

(I know you felt bad that you are not on my crush list. If you would have been more handsome and less rude, I would have a crush on you)

She is so innocent, he thought as a gentle smile caressed his life.

"Give me your phone," He ordered making her eyes widen.

"Kyu?" She asked narrowing his eyes at me.

(Why)

He didn't utter a word but glare at her.

She loosened her hold on her mobile as he took it from her hand and put it inside his pocket.

He revived the engine and continue driving the car.

"If I ever heard you talking about any other man, you don't have an idea what I will do," He said in his deep voice making a shiver ran down my spine.

She nodded her head while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Aap hamara phone kab wapis karenge?" She asked in a low voice while her heart was wildly beating against her chest.

(When you will return my mobile phone?)

He didn't bother to reply as he continues driving the car.

"Sabki privacy hoti hai. Aap hamari ijazat ke begair hamara phone nahi le sakte hai," she said with courage but only she knows how nervous she was.

(Everyone has privacy. You can't take my mobile without my permission)

He arched his eyebrows and look at her with his scrutinizing eyes.

"There should be privacy between husband and wife but not too much privacy that a partner feels insecure. The relationship between the husband and wife is very pure. And they shouldn't keep things away from each other. If you want, you can check my mobile. Mai apni biwi ki elawa kisi aur ko aankh utha kar bhi nahi dekhta," He said in his deep voice while he hooked his head.

(I don't look at anyone except my wife)

He passed his phone to her while his other hand was driving the car.

"Check karna hai toh karlo. Tumhaare elawa meri zindagi mein koi nahi hai aur naa hi koi rahega," He said with disappointment making her guilty.

(You can check if you want. I will never have anyone in my life except you)

She looks outside the window to avoid his gaze which was fixed on her.

As soon as they reached the venue, she was about to open the door when he suddenly pulled her towards him. Her hands were on his chest while their face was inches away.

Shahzain looks at her beautiful hazel green eyes which were filled with innocence. While her heart was already betraying her. She was feeling a different type of emotion swirling through her heart.

"Mai tumse nafrat nahi karta. Bas tumhari fikr hoti hai. Tum bohot masum ho. Mai nahi chahta ke koi tumhaari masumiyat ka galat faida uthaye," He said caressing her cheeks while his eyes were holding sincerity.

(I don't hate you. But I am always worried about you. You are very innocent. I don't want anyone to take advantage of your innocence)

She pulled herself out of his grip as his closeness was making her nervous than she already was.

She nodded her head while fidgeting with the corner of her dupatta.

A smile made its way to his lips seeing her innocent wife. He couldn't stop gazing at her. After all, she's his wife. Only his.

***

How's the chapter?😌

I love them😭❤

Vote and comment

-Faraal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 18
A short story ~°~°~°~°~°~°~° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..... 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒇...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
223K 13.6K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...
119K 3.9K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...