Unexpected ~Obito x Reader~

By naruto-bitch

Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki... More

1- team 4
2-price
3-alive
4-sleep
6-hurt
7-leaving
8-hidden leaf village
9-him
10- naruto
11-past
12-prevy sage
13- pain
14- fourth hokage
15-true pain
16-mission
17-The Senju Woman
18-free day
19-8 tails
20-kushina
21-War
22- Getting ur ass handed to you
23- Y/n Uchiha
24- six paths
25-infinite tsukuyomi
26-kaguya
27-Y/n's rage
28- over

5- madara

4.4K 141 52
By naruto-bitch

Y/n prov
It's been about a week and itachi and kisame still haven't returned Tobi and I haven't really talked since I slept in his room. I sat on the stool in the kitchen thinking about which candy would taste best but it got interrupted by konan "y/n let's have a girl day" she smiled I gave a small smile and nodded we went to her room she had a bunch of paper flowers  I sat down on her bed "soooo konan how's things going with pain" I whispered so no could hear "it's fine it's hard looking at you know who's body everyday but it's for pain so y/n do u like anyone" she replied having a small smirk at the end I could feel my face burn with heat "uhh you all ready know about Obito and everything but I think I starting to like Tobi" I said I just looked at her face become shocked "y/n wasn't Obito your Ultimate love I mean I'm glad ur moving on but Tobi is uhh madara uchiha" konan says while looking down at the paper in her hands I froze I slowly stood up and stared at her "that's why you let him in the akatsuki it all makes sense so you telling I slept next to madara uchiha last week!" I shout loud enough for the two of us to hear her head snapped up " you slept next to him y/n" she said freaking out I don't know if I should be happy that I'm slowly moving on or furious at madara for taking advantage of being someone else "I'm going to Tobi room and having a word with him" I mumbled she nods I walked out and turn around to Tobi room that's down the hall way.

Once I make it to his door I bang on it he soon opens it "y/n-Chan what do you need from Tobi" he says excitedly I push past him and shut his door and stare at his mask "so are u madara uchiha" I whispered he froze in his spot "yes I am madara I'm trying to make a new world" he said in a deep voice which caused me to jerk back from the story's I heard from my mom who is tobirama daughter madara was a horrible person "I can't believe you I actually trusted you and you just used me I thought hey maybe I could get over Obito who I told you about and turns out you probably didn't even care!" I shout at him "I didn't mean for it to happen this way and I did care and I would never used you" he said I turn around and walked out to my room which was two doors from his and slam it shut and flop down on my bed.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.3K 65
"That was a trap, I'm telling ya. Don't ever believe the elders. They trapped me in this village and now I have to be in a team with emo duckbutt and...
16.8K 279 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
175K 5.1K 32
After her mother died, her father became an alcoholic who spent all the money on drinks. She was abused and beaten by him. When she turned 18, her fa...
104K 4.8K 35
She grew up not knowing who she truly was. The answers hidden in the stomach of a boy. With hatred surrounding her, darkness flooded into her heart a...