𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 •...

By winterscupid

"You were the sweet creature that tamed the beast inside of me." [CURRENTLY EDITING] ... More

𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

4.4K 135 81
By winterscupid

It was a sort of unspoken rule as a kid that if you woke up to music being played and the smell of food, it was going to be an amazing day.

Y/N had hardly gotten to experience those luxuries as a kid. While she must admit that her parents were off their rocker lately, she gave credit where it was due. They were very hard working people and she was proud of them even if they didn't verbally express their own pride for their daughter.

It was also an obvious fact that only children were the loneliest and she was a first hand witness in this. She had always wished for a sibling, but never had any. Her childhood days consisted of being woken up by her aunt that took her to school where she was an outcast. Right after, she'd walk back to her house and be alone until her parents came back for dinner. No one to play with and argue.

Hogwarts was the second greatest thing that had happened to her as that's where she met the best group of people. Charlie Weasley, Nova and Cassius Benedict,Willow Cooper and Atticus Green were her second family and it was a shame she didn't see them as often as she'd like, but thats what happens when you graduate.

Life moves on and it doesn't slow down to catch up with old friends. It was reassuring, however, that they often sent owls to each other. From what she gathered, Charlie was working in Romania, Nova worked at Gringotts, Cassius was an auror while Willow and Atticus traveled the world together. It was amazing to know her friends, along with her, had each achieved their dreams.

Ringing laughter broke her out of her thoughts and her heart dropped as she realized Remus wasn't next to her anymore. He was down stairs... with her parents.

"Hell no!" She quickly fumbled with the sheets and sprang out of bed. Brushing her hair and teeth simultaneously, she tried to listen in to what they were saying but failed. She screamed internally and flung herself down the stairs.

Y/N skidded to a halt just before the kitchen entrance to catch her breath- she didn't want it to be obvious she hurried down faster than you could say pumpkin juice. Remus's voice was heard along with her mother's, but she couldn't hear the one of her dad. That somewhat relieved her.

She could only imagine what her mother was telling poor Remus. Probably how she was a nightmare as a baby or about the one time she decided to climb the roof and fell off only to end up literally bouncing on the ground like a ball- how they found out she, indeed, was a witch.

"Good morning, Y/N. How did you sleep?" Her mother beamed at her. This drastic change in attitude made Y/N start to believe that she had dreamt her parents acting weird along change in house decor. Looking around the kitchen, she definitely saw the plain colors that were black and white litter the walls, plates and appliances. Even her mom was already dressed in a very elegant white and black dress paired with heels and her makeup done to perfection.

'So that part wasn't a dream.'

"Your mother was just telling me how they found out you were a witch," Remus laughed at the scowl that made its way across her beautiful face. "We were so proud that day, but what else would you expect with two pure blood parents?" Calista grinned and helped Ziggy in plating Christmas shaped cookies.

Y/N rolled her eyes at her mother's use of 'pure blood' and rounded the counter to give Remus a hug. "Happy Christmas, my love," he stared down at her lovingly. She adored the way he looked at her; as if she were a Diamond in a cave full of coal. His treasure.

"Merry Christmas," she emphasized and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm going to go wake up your father, excuse me," her mother told the pair before heading off. "Need help, Ziggy?" She asked the house elf as she reached for a cookie.

The small elf looked up and gave her a small smile before looking over to Remus where the smile fell. "Half breed!" he spat out. Both of them only stared in surprise.

"That's not very nice," Y/N sneered at him and dragged Remus to sit at the table. "I'm sorry about that," she placed a hand on his, looking at him sympathetically. She had no idea why her parents, who despite being 'pure' bloods, had hired such a rude elf. They had never been obsessed with blood status.

"It's not your fault. Don't let him ruin our first Christmas together," Remus reassured her as he noticed the troubled look on her face. Things just weren't adding up in this household that she hardly recognized.

Five minutes later and all was forgotten. They all sat at the large dining table (black of course) and were eating, sharing stories while Frank Sinatra played in the background.

"Little Y/N here would repeatedly set fire to her peers homework. Of course, no one knew it was her, but it was quite obvious," her father laughed. "They deserved it," she grumbled under her breath.

"Oh and that one time she turned the neighbors pumpkin patch into snakes! Gave the poor old lady a fright," her mother chimed in. The tops of her ears turned red as Remus looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Alright I say we go open presents!" She laughed nervously making everyone lightly. She just wanted to avoid any more embarrassment. Plus she just really wanted to open presents like a little kid.

The family moved to the living room where a large fir tree sat, decorated in black and white ornaments flawlessly. It was charmed to look like snow was falling over the tree, coating its small needle-like leaves. Many presents, that were also covered in a light layer of snow, sat under the tree wrapped in surprisingly colorful wrapping paper.

"We wanted your first Christmas with us in years to be special," her mother told her, looking nervous. Her parents could be pains in the asses, but this was such a thoughtful notion that she practically threw herself into their arms. "Thank you," she whispered to them.

"Oh, Calista, don't cry," Malakai scolded his wife, but Y/N could also see his watery eyes which made her laugh. If only all their holidays were spent like this.

Presents were passed around and Y/N was pleasantly surprised to see that her parents had even gifted Remus a few things. She sent them a thankful nod to which the smiled. This was their way of saying they approved- not that she cared if they didn't.

They had all sat on the couches and were enjoying fire whiskey, courtesy of her father. "Look how cute she looked here, Remus!"

Her parents just had to pull out the photo albums. She couldn't even be mad because everyone just looked so happy, laughing at the moving pictures of Y/N falling off a broomstick and onto her father and a potion exploding in her face.

However, she had found she spoke too soon. A black owl flew in through the window that was ajar and planted an enclosed letter on Malakai's lap.

He visibly paled upon seeing the all too familiar handwriting and seal. His mother also tensed as he opened it, both of them reading it together.

Malakai quickly put away the letter and motioned for his wife to stand up. "Sorry to leave so early, but your mother and I have some business to attend to at the village," he stiffly told his daughter. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were void of any emotion- like a damn marble statue.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and stood up. "Can't it wait? It's a holiday," she practically pleaded. In all honesty, she didn't want this rare and wholesome day with her family to end so quick. It had been far too long since she'd properly spent a holiday with her family as they would easily brush her off, obsessed with work rather than spending time with their daughter that was growing right before their eyes.

"No, Y/N, it can't wait. Help yourselves to the house," Calista told them just as void of any emotion as her husband. She glanced over at him and took his hand before apparating in instant.

She stared at the spot her parents had just stood in second ago in sadness. Y/N should have been used to this, but a part of her had hoped that this time it would be different.

Obviously it wasn't.

Remus sprang to his feet, "What do you say we go pay our dear friend a visit?" He smiled nervously down at her.

"Yeah," she replied half heartedly. He brought her into his arms and held her and that's when a few tears opened her eyes.

"You'd think they'd make an exception for their daughter, but it's obvious they don't care- they never have," she told him hoarsely. The burning in her throat made her want to scream but she refrained.

"They care in their own way," he told her. She held onto him a second longer and pulled away.

"Let's go see them!" She gave a fake smile and dashed up the stairs to get her trunk ready. Remus followed her with a frown on his face. It was obvious she was hurting, but he didn't want to seem pushy in trying to be there for her.

She ran back down the stairs and gathered her presents as well as Remus' and ran back upstairs again. By the time he reached her room, he could see her frantically put everything in there. She had even used a charm to make everything fit.

"Ready?" Y/N asked him as she pulled a hoodie over her head. He nodded before putting away his own things and following her back down. Just as they arrived to the fireplace, she froze and stared at one of the few pictures they had together as a family.

Sighing, she set down her luggage and grabbed a piece of parchment from the desk as well as a quill.

Mom and dad,
Remus and I were called back to Hogwarts. Turns out more students had stayed than expected and are in dire need of some extra helping hands. I'll see you guys later.
Much love,
Y/N

Remus had quickly caught on that she didn't plan on coming back as she was muttering to herself while packing. A part of him was relieved to be leaving this place. He wasn't exactly uncomfortable but it did make him feel weary being here.

Remus stood in the middle of the living room, his hand outstretched for her to take it. "You alright?" He asked her gently. She nodded wordlessly and with one last glance to her former home, she took his hand and just like her parents earlier, they apparatus and were gone within a second- as if they had never been there in the first place.

-
y'all don't even know how many times i kept typing one of my oc's name instead of y/n lol. on a real note, just last night we were at 8k reads and we're almost at 9k today. a big thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments. even you silent readers! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 558 49
Olivia Marat hates everything about her. This is why she spends most of her time imagining herself to be someone else. She reads, she writes, she day...
167K 6.8K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
897K 21.9K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
313K 9K 30
You're the new Potions assistant at Hogwarts, learning the ropes so that you can eventually take over the position from Severus Snape. But you aren't...