Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C13; Hero Complex

2.1K 114 97
By BxBsAreMyThing

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"There they are," Cooper's voice began low and sounded full of amusement, and my body tensed up when I saw him sitting directly across from me. "My favorite boys."

His dark eyes peered deeply into mine and my ability to breathe had lessened when I saw just how sincere his smile was. It'd been so upbeat and happy to the point that I wondered if he'd forgotten that he was in prison.

"It's been so long... I missed you the most, Cameron," he said softly, reaching his hands over the table for mine.

"NO TOUCHING!" A guard suddenly shouted.

Cooper glared over in the guard's direction before closing his hands and lifting them to rest under his chin, while slowly moving his eyes onto Giorgi.

"I didn't miss you as much, but...thanks for coming," he said monotonously. "How're you and Lola?"

"How're you and Erin," Giorgi responded.

"Well, that's a gray answer, isn't it? The girl's obsessed with me; however, she hasn't visited once..."

"You're done," the Greek man said simply.

"Huh..." Cooper hummed, raising his eyebrows as he looked down at the table. "That means you and Lola are, too?"

Giorgi silently stared at our former classmate, and Cooper smirked before scrunching nose and asking, "So who is it you're seeing now? You seem too chipper to be single. Who's the lucky lady?"

"Tell me why you're so 'chipper' first," my boyfriend muttered. "Your mood makes me think you've forgotten that you're locked up."

I internally gasped and glanced up at Giorgi. We had the same thought! Aww~!

"I'm just excited to be with Cameron again," Cooper chuckled, turning his gaze onto me. "How could I not be this happy that my most favorite person on this entire planet decided to visit me because he missed me, too!"

I frowned at him and shook my head. "I didn't visit you because I miss you. I don't miss you, Cooper," I told him. "I'm here for closure and to tell you that I'm done letting you haunt me."

My former classmate's eyebrows furrowed, his eye twitched, and he tilted his head a bit and scoffed: "What? Haunt you? I'm not dead, Cameron. I'm not a ghost. How could I be haunting you?"

I took another quick glance up at Giorgi and cleared my throat while I scooted closer to him. "Cooper," I began shakily as terrible memories started to fill my head. "You raped me. Y-you forced me into having sex with you, and the memories haunt me every now and again when..."

Cooper's hard glare had become fiery as I trailed off, and he seemed to be putting two and two together rather quickly. "When what," he growled.

"You know when," I answered plainly, feeling a bit joyful when his nose flared and veins revealed themselves in his forehead. "Cooper, I came to tell you—and assure myself—that I'm no longer under your control. You can't hurt me again because you are in prison, and I'm free. I refuse to let you ruin my happiness anymore than you have up to this point."

Cooper's deadly eyes darted onto my boyfriend, and he seethed: "So you're fucking Cameron? Even though you know that he's mine?"

"He's/I'm not yours," Giorgi and I said in unison.

"Cameron is his own person. He isn't yours, nor mine, or anyone else's. He's not property, Cooper," the taller man said plainly. "But yes, we're boyfriends."

I nodded and watched Cooper's furious scowl turn into an evil grin. "So you came here because you're having trouble with the missionary position," he sneered. "You keep imagining me touching you instead of Giorgi, right? Why would you want to change that?

"Because it's not fair to Giorgi. He should be able to have me to himself only. He doesn't deserve to be forced into a situation where he has to share me with a ghost of you. He shouldn't have to be careful around me to make sure that I'm not reminded of you, and you don't deserve to get between us."

"Oh, Cameron," Cooper awed softly. "I never meant to get between the both of you... I only ever want to get between your legs."

Giorgi had suddenly cracked something loudly, and when I looked at him I'd seen that his jaws were clenched tightly, his eyes were darker than I'd ever thought one's could be, and veins were practically popping out of his forehead, from underneath his eyes, and I'd also felt some throbbing in his hand after he'd gripped my smaller limb.

"Did you get it? Because I want to have sex with you again," Cooper tittered, staring into my eyes as I glared at him. "You know, I bet you're not even really attracted to Giorgi, but the fact that he made himself seem like a hero for stealing you from me."

"You're wrong," I growled. "He didn't steal me from you. He saved me. He is my hero, and I am too attracted to him, but not just because he helped me. I've had a crush on him for a while! Ever since the very first time I went to sleepover at his house! That's when I first recognized my feelings for him. And you remember the apology dinner? I kissed him when you went to the bathroom that night, and every day that I spent with him after that I fell harder for him."

"You kissed him that long ago...?" Cooper murmured, looking taken aback and angry.

"I even went to see him earlier that day at the park, and we kissed then, too. So you're wrong about me only being attracted to Giorgi because of some insignificant hero complex," I explained. "I'm in love with Giorgi because he's sweet, and soft, and has never, ever meant to hurt me."

"Love?!" Cooper scoffed loudly while shooting himself up to his feet, making me flinch. "What the fuck do you mean you're in love with him?! You should love me! I was sweet and soft to you! What's so different about Giorgi?! Why didn't you ever say that you loved me?!"

"Sit down," Giorgi commanded.

"Shut up," Cooper shouted, shoving Giorgi's shoulder. "Why are you even here?! You always ruin everything I have going for me! First it was the quarterback position in high school, and now Cameron!"

"You're being childish, Cooper," my boyfriend murmured as he gripped our former classmate's wrist and twisted it. Cooper winced and threw his left fist at Giorgi, successfully hitting his cheekbone, but missed his second hit since a couple of guards had rushed over and grabbed him by his biceps.

"Are you okay," I asked Giorgi as I turned his face and ran my thumb over his cheek.

"Give me an answer, Cameron! What's so special about Giorgi that makes him deserve your love more than me?!" Cooper raged as the guards put him in handcuffs.

"He doesn't force me into doing anything I don't want to do. He constantly asks me if I'm comfortable or feeling uneasy, and he always makes sure that I'm safe," I answered without looking at him.

"And I didn't?!" Cooper fumed. "You won't last! As long as I'm alive, I'll make sure you don't! Your relationship will end, and I will be the cause of it! Cameron Omartian, if you won't love me, I won't let you love anyone! Do you hear me?! We are supposed to be together! Cooper and Cameron! Not Giorgi and Cameron! You're mine, dammit! LOOK AT ME!"

"Let's go," the tall, Greek man said as he stood up.

"CAMERON, YOU WILL BE MINE!" Cooper screamed as I interlaced my fingers with Giorgi's and left the visiting room. Upon stepping into the main lobby of the building, tears had welled up in my eyes, and I couldn't help my sniffling.

"I won't let him near you," Giorgi muttered as we walked out of the building. "I promise."

"I won't let him get near you," I mumbled as I wiped my eyes. "I promise."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.3K 68
[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen accident that catches the attention of Masky...
3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...