Bad Love | Slimedupmike story

By createdbymoochii

[ Book #1 ] You play Edrianna Jones. A Seventeen year old In highschool. Her life is just one big Ball of Dr... More

Introduction 😘
Introduction pt2😘
💨Background story 💨
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
Info 4 Da Next Chapter
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 5✨
✨Chapter 6✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨
✨Chapter 9✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
✨Chapter 16✨
✨Chapter 17✨
✨Chapter 18✨
✨Chapter 19✨
✨Chapter 20✨
✨Chapter 21✨
✨Chapter 22✨
✨Chapter 23✨
✨Chapter 24✨
✨Chapter 25✨
✨Chapter 26✨
✨Chapter 27✨
✨Chapter 28✨
✨Chapter 29✨
✨Chapter 30✨
✨Chapter 31✨
✨Chapter 32✨
✨Chapter 33✨
✨Chapter 34✨
✨Chapter 35✨
✨Chapter 36✨
✨Chapter 37✨
✨Chapter 38✨
✨Chapter 39✨
✨Chapter 40✨
✨Chapter 41✨
✨Chapter 42✨
✨Chapter 43✨
✨Chapter 44✨
✨Chapter 45✨
✨Chapter 46✨
✨Chapter 47✨
✨Chapter 48✨
✨Chapter 49✨
✨Chapter 50✨
✨Chapter 51✨
✨Chapter 52✨
✨Chapter 53✨
✨Chapter 54✨
✨Chapter 55✨
✨Chapter 56✨
✨Chapter 57✨
✨Chapter 58✨
✨Chapter 59✨
✨Chapter 60 ✨
✨Chapter 62✨
✨Chapter 63✨
✨Chapter 64✨
✨Chapter 65✨
✨Chapter 66✨
✨Chapter 67✨
✨Chapter 68✨
✨Chapter 69✨
✨Chapter 70✨
✨Chapter 71✨
✨Chapter 72✨
✨Chapter 73 ✨
✨Chapter 74✨
✨Chapter 75✨
✨Chapter 76✨
✨Chapted 77✨
✨Chapter 78✨
✨Chapter 79 ✨
✨ Chapter 80 ✨
✨BOOK 2 ✨

✨Chapter 61✨

757 27 16
By createdbymoochii

~ Mission Cherry ~

Edrianna POV~

So after killing Bartis and Dejuane. I been planning to get to cherry. No I'm not going to kill her. I should but I'm not. Just cause that's my Bestfriend sister. I need to talk to her. She been working for my Mom. I need to know more. I need the girls help with this.

"Y.B.W" I yelled. Thats me and the girls saying. They came into my room. Jay sat in my bean bag Chair. Karla sat at my Vanity. She always playing with my shit. Kay laid on my bed. 

"Wassup" said Karla As she now trying on my new set of lipgloss.

"Why you always playing with my shit?" I asked Cause baby that shit limited Edition.

"Cause you always got this Exclusive shit" said Karla Shrugging.

"Anyways why you called us?" Asked Jay trying to get straight to the point.

"Damn I can Hang with my Girls?" I asked holding my heart looking heart.

"It's not that it just...I was about to get some" said Jay lifting her eyebrows doing that *you know what I mean* face.

"Watch you end up like Kay" I said Laughing. Cause these two always Fucking.

"I meeannnnn Shiii" said Jay Rubbing her stomach. Are mouths Dropped as we stared at her.

"Nahh I'm playing...maybe after Kay Baby" said Jay smiling. Crazy bitch. We all just laughed. We end up joking around for a Hour.

*THUD*

"BITCHHH" Kay yelled Laughing her ass off. I was trying to do a Tik tok challenge. The Backpack shit with Karla. This bitch dropped me.

"It's not funny" I said in a baby voice Rubbing my stomach I fell stomach first. I sat on the bed.

"Okay okay so the reason why I called y'all in her...I wanna have a sit down with Cherry" I said and they looked at me crazy.

"Cherry the bitch that tried to kill you?" Asked Karla

"Y-" I said but was cut off my Jay

"The bitch that kidnapped us?" Asked Jay

"Yeah I kn-" I said but was cut off my Kay

"The bitch that stole your boyfriend?" Asked Kay.

"Could y'all-" I said but was interrupted by The boys

"The bitch that's working with you mom to kill you And Helped then kill your boyfriend?" Asked the boys then they walked out. They always listening to some shit. Nosey Motherfuckas.

"Can y'all stfu and let me speak damn" I said Laughing.

"Yeah go ahead" said The girls.

"I wanna talk to her found out what she knows about My Mom then-" I said but they couldn't hold it

" then we KILL her" said Kay. Laughing so ugly.

"There something wrong with you" said Jay laughing.

"No we not going to kill her...I would but you know that's" I said then I did the hand thing. You know when you move yo hands in a circle.

"How we gonna find her?" Asked Karla. I been tracking her since she was last her. I had Kay slip a Tracker in her bag. The day I caught her and Mike. I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

"OHHH that tracker you made me put in her bag" said Kay snapping her fingers. I nodded my head yes. I went to my Laptop and Started tracking it.

"I put a tracker with a mic so we could hear whats going on...So we could tell if she alone or not" I said Typing in my Password.

"Got it....She is currently out the house...She is at the Mall" I said and they nodded.

"So what the plan? How we going to Grab her?" Asked Kay. Who's wee she ain't doing nothing. I want my Niece or Nephew to be in good shape.

"WE going to sneak in the house before she comes and wait on her come. Then we going to kidnap her" I said When I said we I pointed at Jay, Karla and I.

"Why not Me?" Asked Kay with a Pouty face.

"Cause you Plugged" said Jay laughing. Didn't she just say she wanted to get plugged In 9 months. Imma mind my business.

"So what can I do then?" Asked Kay.

"Sit here and look pretty" said Karla Laughing making Kay throw a pillow at her.

"Fuck off" said Kay Frowning her eyebrows.

"We need some one to Distract Kanan" I said and Kay face lit up. When we were younger before I went to they school. She would always tell me how she used to like Kanan but that was before she met Derek. Now she in love with Derek.

"Let me ask Derek if he okay with that" said Kay then she Walked out the room then walked back in 10 mins later.

"He said Yeah but I have to bring him her" said Kay I nodded.

"Call him and Ask him to hang it some shit" I said.

"NO HANGING JUST HELPING" yelled Derek from downstairs. I sure these niggas got Sonic hearing or something.

I went to go take a shower and so did the rest of the girls. After Kay called Kanan and asked him to Help buy something for Derek. She told him that she needed a boy Point of view and that it was a Suprise so he couldn't tell the other boys. He said Okay. She didn't even listen to what Derek said.

After getting dress we made our way to the living room.

"Y'all ready?" Asked Jay. We nodded

"OPERATION CAPTURE THE FRUIT IS A GOOOO" yelled Jay, Karla And I.

"OPERATION OCCUPY THE CANNON" yelled Kay making us bust out laughing.

"She really said Cannon" said JJ walking pass. Grabbing a Water then goin back upstairs. We made our way outside. Kay went to her car with Karla just cause she didn't want to be alone. Jay and I went in my car. We blasting music. On are way to cherry house.

~ Smack a Bitch by Rico Nasty ~

Smack a bitch today
Thank God, I ain't have to smack a bitch today
Yeah! Smack a bitch today
Thank God, I ain't have to smack a bitch today (Huh?)
Yeah, whoa, smack a bitch today
Thank God, I ain't have to smack a bitch today
Huh? Smack a bitch today
Thank God, I ain't have to smack a bitch today

Rollin' up OG, when I'm smokin' my J (Yeah!)
New car, too fast, so I'm winnin' the race (Haha!)
Blast off, fast car, cool breeze in your face (Whoa!)
Don't hate on me bitch, stay in your place (Lame!)

You rap about a Audi too much
(Shut the fuck up)
Because my Audi paid off bitch, hush!
(Shut the fuck up!)
Why she be yelling so much?

If I see you in the street, bitch your ass is done
I don't need your opinion (I don't need it, bitch)
Do what I fucking want
(Do what I fucking want)
You such a fucking chump
(You such a fucking chump)

We made it to cherry and Kanan House. I park down the street a car pulled up next to me. Karla got out and got in my car. Then Kay drove off.

Kaylah POV~

I just parked in the drive away. I walked up to the door Knocking on it. Kanan opened the door. He didn't have a shirt on just some Black ripped Jeans.

💭Derek looks Better💭

" hello Kaylah, Come In" said Kanan. I smiled and Walked In.

"Put a shirt on Bitch" I said while ing walking to sit on the couch. When I tell you it happened so fast I was at a lost for words.

"Watch the bitch word Kaylah" said Kanan as he was now standing in front of me. He was like 5 inches away from me. He was looking down at me.

💭 imma Loyal Pregnant Bitch💭

"My bad Nigga Damn...Can we go the mall closes early today" I said Lighten up the sexual tension in the room. He chuckled and went up stairs. Giving me time to catch my Breathe. He soon Came back down with a white shirt.

"Let's go" he said Waving me to follow him. That's what I did. He walked out the door first locking it from the inside. I walked out after him making sure to Unlock it. We got in my car and drove away. I pulled out my phone once we stopped at a red light 2 blocks down.

Edrianna POV~
________________________________
New Message
KayluhWayluh♥️😈: it's go time 😛
________________________________

After I got the message we drove and Parked on the side of the house. We got out the car and made our way to the front door. We opened the door that Kay left unlocked for us. We walked in and We sat around waiting around Cherry to come home.

"Check the laptop" I asked Jay. She pulled out the laptop and checked.

"AHHH she down the street" said jay smiling. I swear she a villain. We got into are places and cleaned up a bit.

"Hide bitch you tryna Eat shit" said Karla laughing at me cause I found where Kanan keeps his Poptarts. I got into my place and the door opened.

"Shut up he wasn't Eying me" said Cherry

"Bitch where yo fine ass Brother" said ??

"Bitch he likes me" said another ??

Damn she got friends. How we gonna do this. I thought as I watch them sit in the couch. I pointed to the girls to grab one. We creeped behind a girl and put bags over there heads. And dragged them to the car.

"Whewww that bitch heavy" said Jay as she Dropped One of the friends in the seat. As the rest of us did the same. We drove back to the house.

Kaylah POV~

We are currently leaving the mall. Tell me why this boy came out with 15 different bags. We came to shop for Derek he shopped for himself.  I got something for my baby tho. I got them a pair of Jordans. My baby gonna be workin J's girl or boy.

"Girl you came to shop for Derek and you shopped first the baby" said Kanan as we stopped at a red light.

"We came to shop for my Husband...you came out with 15 thing for you" I said laughing then started driving again

" What do derek want?" Asked Kanan

"We don't care what the baby is as long as the baby healthy" i said smiling I'm currently 3 weeks.

"We going to your house or Mines?" Asked Kanan
________________________________
New message
RiriCakes♥️😈: the pussies are in the panty.
________________________________

This bitch is so Stupid. LMAOO this girl called them pussies. I laughed out loud.

"Some funny?" Asked Kanan. I shook my head no pulling into his Driveway.

"Thank you for nothing...Now get out" I said Laughing cause I'm still Thinking about what Ria said. He mugged me then got out waving bye.

"Bye Hoe" said Kanan laughing entered his House. I pulled of and made my way to The house.

~ Skip to Home ~

I walked in the house to be Attacked by Derek. He picked me and ran towards the room. He placed me on the bed.

"Derekkk" I Laughed as he started giving me a lap dance. He always doin stupid shit.

"Okay okay now I'm horny" said Derek laughing. How he get horny from giving me a lap dance.

"I meannn" I said Smiling and he already knew what that meant.

Edrianna POV~

We tied up the girls in the basement. We removed the Bags off they head. The other girls where Becky and Chloe.

"We get to kill 3 bitches whewww" said Karla laughing.

"No y'all get to kill 2" I said as I handed Jay and Karla there Guns.

"Wait no" said Becky

"Cherry do you care about these two?" I asked she looked at them.

"No not really. I just had to work with them" said Cherry

"Shit we don't like you either bitch you just like your Dum sister" said Chloe.

"Who's your sister?" I asked cause she only had one sibling I knew about.

"You ain't tell her yet...AHAHA" said Becky as her and Chloe begin to laugh.

"Tired of these bitches" said Karla. Then she and jay pulled out they gun and Sent two there bodies.

One in the head and one in the chest.

"Ight clean it up while I talk to Cherry" I said untying Cherry. Bringing her up to my Room. I have my gun on Whip a bitch.

"So why are you working for my mom?" I asked cherry

"She don't want to kill you. She wants to kill everyone around you.." said Cherry

"What? Why?" I asked cherry

"Slowly so you can feel pain...Then she can Swoop in and Be there for you" said Cherry and I looked at her like she crazy.

"She could have been there for me if she didn't FAKE HER DEATH AND LEAVE" I yelled the last part now getting annoyed.

"You not the only one she left" said Cherry and that's what left me confused

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Welllll......

TBC........

{ Sorry for any mistakes... I hope you liked this Chapter.... don't forget to Vote and Comment... I love y'all #PimpsxWap😘}

Question Time

What do you think cherry going to tell her ?
How y'all feel That Becky and Chloe?
How do you think Ria going to take it ?
How y'all doing ?
Favorite song ?

~ 2255 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
758K 46.1K 111
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6K 95 16
The Sequel to Coach Carter