Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

43. The Goblet of Fire

2.2K 52 118
By LaineWeasley

The day passed slowly, I kept processing the words of the letter through my head over and over again, I need to write to my dad who isn't actually my dad, well Micheal.

We were all now sitting in the Great Hall waiting for the three champions to be announced, the Goblet of Fire had been moved in front of the teachers table.

"I hope it's Angelina." Fred said from down the table. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

As tonight was the Halloween feast that meant having food we never normally had, but we had another feast last night so that kind of ruined it. Everyone was seeing if Dumbledore had finished yet. We were all excited to see who had been selected as champions.

Finally, the golden plates returned to their original states before the food had covered them. Dumbledore stood up from his chair and the excitement in the room was evident. Ludo Bagman along with Barty Crouch were also sitting at the table. Bagman looked excited and winked at some students. Mr Crouch, however, looked quite uninterested, almost bored.

"Well, the Goblet is almost ready to make its decision, I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come to the top of the Hall, walk along the staff table, and go through into the next chamber," Dumbledore said pointing to the door, "where they will be receiving their first instructions."

Dumbledore took out his wand and gave it a wave and all the candles throughout the room except the ones inside the carved pumpkins, so we was now in a state of darkness.

"Any second," I hear Lee say from down the table, I miss him so much.

The flames inside the Goblet turned red and then a piece of parchment was then spat out, the whole room stared at the piece of paper that Dimbledore caught.

"The champion for Durmstrang, will be Viktor Krum." He read from the piece of paper.

There was a massive around of applause heard from around the room and Viktor got up from the table and walked towards the chamber. The clapping them died down and a second piece of parchment shot out of the Goblet.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" There was another around of applause but not as loud for the girl who resembled a Veela got up from the table and followed the way Viktor went.

The Goblet of Fire turned red once more spitting another piece of parchment out and Dumbledore grabbed it and read aloud, "the Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!" The Hufflepuff table roared loudly and I joined them getting some odd looks off of my housemates.

As he walks off to where the other champions went he gave me a wink as the applause continued.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore said loudly, "well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champions every once of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real-" before Dumbledore could finish the Goblet turned red again and the Goblet spit another price of parchment out.

Dumbledore clears his throat and reads the name out, "Harry Potter."

Every single person in the Great Hall turned towards Harry and he looked even more shocked then the rest of us felt.

He turned and said something to Ron and Hermione who both looked blankly at him.

"Harry Potter! Harry! Up here if you please!" Dumbledore shouts and he walks to the teachers table and through the same door the other three champions walked though.

Dumbledore dismisses the rest of us, whilst he goes to sort this out and talk about the first trial.

We all walk back to the common room so people happy and some annoyed, we sit on the chairs around the fire and I can hear Fred and George talking behind me.

"I wonder how he done it?" Fred says.

"I would love to know how, well at least it was a Gryffindor." George says.

"Yeah, well Diggory..." he stops in his tracks releasing I'm in the room.

"So how do you feel about Cedric being a champion then?" Jack asks me.

"I'm happy for him, we wanted to do it, I just hope he doesn't get hurt." I say.

The others decided to throw a party for Harry although I could tell from his surprise he didn't want one.

We all see the portrait hole open and Harry walks in.

"How did you do it without getting a beard? Brilliant!" George asked Harry.

"I didn't, I don't know how-"

Angelina had now thrown herself into the conversation, "oh if it couldn't be me, at least it's a Gryffindor-" I roll my eyes at her comment.

"You'll be able to pay back Diggory for that last Quidditch match, Harry!" Katie Bell from the year below.

I turn to my friends, "look I'm going to head to bed today has been long enough as it is without listening to them slander Cedric for hours on end, enjoy the party." I say before turning up the stairs and walking into the dormitory.

I have a nice warm shower, getting changed into my pyjamas and laying in my bed, I grab the letter Molly wrote to me, I wonder who my father really is. I slowly fall asleep into a dream for a change.

"Y/n, come and meet baby Harry," my biological mother tells me, I about two almost three at the time.

I look up and see a women with ginger hair and a man with brown hair and glasses looking at a man with the baby, "my godson, Harry, come here y/n." The man bends down to show me the baby.

"Y/n this is baby Harry, Auntie Lily and Uncle James' baby." The man says as we look at the baby in awe.

"Hi, baby Harry." The toddler version of me says.

"Do you want a cuddle, with Harry?" The man holding the baby asks me and I nod my head.

My mum picks me up and puts me on an arm chair and the baby is placed into my arms and someone takes a photo of the two of us.

I wake up from the dream, for once I wasn't crying or sweating, I was happy. It took me a moment to process the dream I just had.

Hang on! Wait a minute! Yes! No! I was thinking to myself, Lily, James as Harry, it's got to have something to do with Harry, I need to find him.

I walk into the Great Hall to have breakfast when I see Cedric at the table I run over to him and wrap him in a hug, "well, done" I say as he turns around and hugs me back.

"Thank you, I still can't believe I'm the Hogwarts champion." He says grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm so happy for you, just promise you won't get hurt or die on me." I say holding out my pinky finger to him.

"I promise not to die, but I can't guarantee that I won't get hurt." He says wrapping his pinky around mine and shaking it.

"Okay, fair enough, I'm going to eat breakfast now, I'll catch up with you later, library later?" I ask him.

"It's a date," he says sending a wink my way as I walk to the Gryffindor table and dish myself some porridge into a bowl and pouring some pumpkin juice into a cup.

I sit through breakfast by myself before arriving back at the Gryffindor common room and I see Harry.

"Oh, Harry, can I have a word please? And it's not about the Goblet of Fire or the Triwizard Tournament." I say to him and a small smile appears on his face.

I walk over to a corner of the room.

"So this is going to sounds really weird but I'm going to tell you anyway," I start saying to him, "but you will see why, okay?"

He nods his head at me.

"So basically, since the quidditch World Cup I had these nightmares and I discovered that the people who I thought were my percents aren't my biological parents, they are my auntie and uncle. From what I've seen from the memories and have been told, my biological mum is sisters with the women I actually have been calling my mother. Anyway, I know all this stuff about my mum but barely anything about my dad, now I had a dream last night, which was another memory thing, my biological mum, your parents, you as a baby and a few other people were there. Now here comes the important part..." I trail off.

"Which is?" Harry asks, looking keen to find out what's happening.

"Well my biological dad is your god father do you have any clue who he is?" I ask him and his face drops.

"Err... yes I do actually." He says and my heart beats faster.

"Who?" I ask excitedly.

"Sirius Black." He says.

"Sirius Black?" But didn't he- " before I could finish my sentence he informed me on everything that had happened last year.

"Wait so has he said anything to you?" I ask Harry.

"About you, he did mention he had a daughter but that she was adopted into a family and wasn't told anything else about her, what happened to her or even who she was adopted by," He tells me.

"I guess this kind of makes us related then?" I say to Harry.

"I suppose it does, also I have this photo in a book of me as a baby and a girl who is a couple of years older than me, holding me, let me get it for you." He runs to his dormitory coming down a few minutes later with a book skips a few pages and shows me a photo.

"Yeah, that's me." I say pulling him into a hug. "And I saw that in my dream last night." I tell him.

"I'm going to write to Sirius about this, he'll be so happy!" Harry says with a huge smile on his face.

"Right I've got a study thing in the library, I'll see you around, little cousin?" I say to him.

"Well I suppose I am now, in a way, see you later y/n." Harry wonders off and I grab my resources I need to meet Cedric in the Library.

"Hey, y/n," Cedric waves me over as a group of girls crowed around him, trying to desperately flirt with him.

"Hey Cedric," I say with a massive smile on my face and all the girls now move away and he places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Being bothered a lot now are we?" I ask with a huge smile on my face, as I sit down with my books.

"Yeah, especially by the girls, don't know when to leave off." Cedric starts telling me, "and I've told them all I have my eye on someone so there is no chance of that happening." He says with a small smile on his face.

"Is that, true?" I say leaning forward of my chair, "maybe you should tell her."

"Don't worry I will." He says also leaning forward on his chair.

"Who is this poor girl anyway?" I say with a smile on my face.

"Well she has y/c/h hair, y/c/e eyes and is the prettiest girl in the room." He starts saying, and both of our cheeks are both a slight red colour.

"I personally think you should tell her, as soon as you can." I say with a massive smile on my face.

In all honestly I liked Cedric he was nice to talk with, to do study sessions with and a really good kisser and of course like everyone else I thought he was pretty handsome, but some part of me still missed Fred, after all he was my best friend from the first year and now we aren't anything.

He pushes some hair that's hanging slightly around my face and slips it behind my ear, "well I'm telling her right now." He says with a massive smirk on his face.

We sit studying in library for a good hour or two, when I started to get bored.

"Fancy going for a walk?" I ask Cedric.

"Yeah, just need to take my stuff back to my dorm," he says packing his stuff away.

"So do I - I need to grab my coat as well." I say as I collected my stuff and we headed our separate ways.

I walk towards the common room and see Harry who looks grumpy.

"Harry, are you okay?" I ask him, and he looks up from the stair case he is on.

"Oh, yeah, Ron's not talking to me because of this whole Triwizard stuff." He tells me as we meet on the stairs.

"I swear those Weasleys are something else, have you wrote to Sirius yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I had to tell him about the Triwizard Tournament and then I mentioned you, hopefully he replies soon." Harry tells me.

"Password?"

"Bladderdash." Harry and I say in unison and we walk into the Gryffindor common room to see Ron sitting with Fred and George who are staring between Harry and I.

"Maybe, they should borrow Colins camera." I whisper to Harry.

"Why?" He asks me puzzled.

"Because they can take a picture which will last longer." I tell him and he chuckles lightly which earns a glare off of the three red headed boys.

"Anyway I need to take this stuff back to my dorm and grab my coat, see you later," I wave to Harry before moving up the stairs and walking into my dorm.

The room was empty and I placed my books, quill and ink on top of my trunk, then grabbing my coat.

I walked back down into the common room to see Lee and Angelina in the corner with the three red head boys. I miss the boys so much... never mind.

I see Cedric standing outside the common room, we link arms and start walking down the stairs towards the school grounds.

"You can tell winter is on the way." I say to him shivering slightly.

"Yeah, it will start snowing soon." He tells me as we walk to down the grassy hill, seeing other students walking around as well.

"We have DADA tomorrow, potions and Care of Magical creatures." I say to him, as we were both in the same classes.

"That we do apparently we are making our own Amortentia tomorrow as well." Cedric says.

"Godric, half the girls in the class are going to be unbearable." I say with a small laugh.

"Your telling me," Cedric replies as we carry on walking.

We carry on walking around the grounds of the school for a while until Cedric sees his friends, "I'll catch up with you later?" He says.

"Of course, see you later." I give him a small wave and make my way towards the Gryffindor common room.

I enter the common room and see my friends sitting around the fire and I walk over to them.

"Where have you been all day?" Alicia asks.

"Where do you think, or who do you think?" Melody asks with a smirk on her face. "One of the Hogwarts Champions of course."

"Very funny but yeah, we were studying in the library then went for a walk on the school grounds and I also have something to tell you all..."

"Wait he asked you to be his girlfriend!" Melody shouts, and several students turn around.

"No! I know who my real dad is..." I say with my cheeks a slight red colour.

"Oh my Godric, who?" Alicia asks.

"Siruis Black..." I tell them and there mouths drop.

"Harry and I figured it out and he even has a photo of us as kids together." I say with a smile on my face.

"Seriously?" Jack says.

"Yes." I reply.

"Sirius is Harry's godfather that's how we figured it out, my whole life has honestly taken a turn I would never have expected." I say to them all.

"Yeah we know." Melody says.

We sit taking around the fire until it was time for dinner and we all quickly ate before going off to bed for the night.

- - - -

A/n: so we finally figured out who y/n's parents really are and it turns out it was a lot closer to home than we expected.

Also this chapter is a couple of hundred words shorter than the last two but that's because I couldn't add what I wanted to do for the next chapter without this one being really long.

Anyway hope you all enjoyed this chapter, if you have any feedback let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
3.6K 104 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
406K 12.1K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...
4.4K 60 29
Isabella Bott isn't happy. The last time she was truly happy was before she started at Hogwarts. After reluctantly befriending a certain pair of twi...