Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

Door LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... Meer

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

37. Nightmares and Daydreams

2.6K 55 45
Door LaineWeasley

After a few hours of sleep we were woken up by Arthur, we all quickly got changed and he used magic to pack the tents up. We left the campsite as quickly as we could and we saw Mr Roberts who wished us a "merry Christmas."

"He'll be at right. Sometimes, when a person's memory's modified it makes them a bit disoriented for a while and that was a big thing for him to forget." Arthur tells us all as we rushed through the moors.

We were all so tired we barely spoke to one another for the whole journey. We had to wait in line for a portkey as many wizards and witches were rushing to get away. We finally got a portkey back to Stoatshead Hill before the sun had a chance to rise. The Burrow finally came into view with the sunrising behind it and Molly came running out.

"Oh, thank goodness!" She cries as we walk towards her. She clearly hadn't slept a wink bless her as she had a copy of the Daily Prophet in her hand.

"Arthur- I've been so worried." She says flinging her arms around Arthur as Fred and I were still holding hands from the walk. The copy of the Daily Prophet fell out of her hands.

The headline read: SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP! Which had a photo of the dark mark underneath it no wonder she was so worried.

"You're all right." She says letting go of Arthur.

Turning towards us kids, "you're alive... oh boys" she grabbed Fred out of my embrace and George into such a tight hug she banged their heads together.

"Ouch! Mum you're strangling us-" Fred started to say.

Now sobbing Molly started talking to them "I shouted at you before you left! It's all I've been thinking about! What if you know who had go you and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough OWLs? Oh Fred... George..." she looks like she was going to cry even harder.

"Come on now, Molly, we're all perfectly fine okay." Arthur says to his wife pulling the twins off of her and Fred and George walk back over to me and we walked into the small kitchen which was no going to be crowded with twelve people in it.

We all had some hot drinks but Arthur decided to have a Firewhisky and I do not blame him one bit, the events from the night before were horrendous.

I lean my head on Fred he plays with some of my strands of hair lightly as we sip our teas.

We all sat in silence until Arthur started talking.

"I knew it. Ministry blunders... culprits not apprehended.. lax security... dark wizards running unchecked... national disgrace ... Who wrote this? Of course, Rita Skeeter."

"That women's got it in for the Ministry of Magic! Last week she was saying we're wasting our time quibbling about cauldron thickness, when we should be stamping out vampires!" He said furiously before continuing on his tangent. "As if it wasn't specifically stated in paragraph twelve of the Guidelines for the treatment of Non Wizard Part Humans- " as he was talking I was mimicking him which made the twins who were the only ones who notice laugh.

"Do is a favour Perce and shut up." Bill said yawning.

"Thank you Bill, someone had to say it." I say also yawning laying my head on Fred's shoulder and my eyes slowly close.

I wake up in Fred's bed as him and George are talking about joke shop products when George notices I've woken up.

"She finally arises from her slumber." George says giggling lightly and I chuckle.

"Sleep well?" Fred asks me as I quickly stretch and sit up.

"Yeah, how long was I out for?" I ask the pair and they look at the clock.

"About five hours." George says, "was quite peaceful without you talking all the time." I roll my eyes at his comment.

"It was quite funny though you started snoring downstairs and everyone thought you were joking at first but no matter how much I nudged you - you wouldn't wake up." Fred tells me.

"Only having three hours of sleep does that to you, although I am rather hungry now." I tell them both.

"Shall we see what mums making for lunch?" Fred asks and we all agree to go downstairs.

We all walk down the stairs and Molly smiles lightly at as all as she prepares lunch. "Sleep well y/n?" She asks me.

"Yes thank you, what's for lunch?" I ask her.

"I'm doing us all sandwiches, I'm hoping Arthur and Percy have ate something before they come home today." Molly tells me.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"They've gone to help the Ministry." Molly says with worry in her voice.

We walk into the living area where Bill and Charlie are playing chess looking extremely tired.

"Finally woken up from your little nap?" Charlie asks me.

"Yeah, has no one else thought of getting some sleep?" I ask them all and they all shake their heads at me.

"None of us can, it looks like the Ministry is in a light bit of mayhem." Bill says as they finish off the game.

"Quidditch anyone?" Bill asks us.

"Yeah, I'm up for a game or two." I tell him and the twins agree.

"What about Ron and Harry?" Charlie asks.

"We can go and ask them but we need even teams." I say.

"Could ask Ginny," Fred suggests.

Ginny agrees so all nine of us including Hermione go outside to play.

"You four can't go on a team together," Charlie says to the Fred, George, Harry and myself.

"Yeah you are all on the Gryffindor team and train together all the time I think that is a bit unfair, plus the three Firebolts." Bill says .

I ended up on a team with Charlie, Ron and George. Charlie and I were chasers, George a beater and Ron as keeper. On the other team, Ginny and Harry were chasers, Fred as beater and Bill as keeper, whilst Hermione was doing the scores with a book in her hand.

We play until 200 points this time as there are more of us and we ended up winning again 200-180 by the time we finished it was time for dinner and Molly called us in.

She kept looking up at the nine hands on the clock as the two for Arthur and Percy were still on work it was evident they weren't going to be home anytime soon and you could see Molly wasn't happy about it.

- - time skip - -

A week after the events at the quidditch World Cup Arthur and Percy were constantly at the Ministry which was slightly worrying as Molly said that Arthur hadn't worked so much since you know who was around.

Recently I kept having nightmares every night, it was the same one every night, something had seem to jog this forgotten memory and my guess was the dark mark. It was me crying for my parents even though my parents were holding me and the dark mark was flying over a building, I was no older than 3 at the most and the blood curdling scream that was coming out of my mouth made me wake up in a cold sweat every night. I couldn't even talk to anyone about it maybe I could talk to Molly.

I woke up early in the morning in another cold sweat and walk down the stairs to see Molly making breakfast looking worriedly at the clock.

"Morning, Molly." I say as I enter the kitchen.

"Morning, y/n, would you like some tea?" Molly asks me as I sit at the table.

"Yes please. Molly could I talk to you about something?" I ask her with worry on my face.

"Sure dear what's up?" She asks me as she puts the kettle on the stove.

"Ever since I saw the picture of the dark mark and the events of the quidditch World Cup it kind of sparked some nightmare." I start telling her, "it's the same nightmare every night. It's me as a toddler I can't be no older than three and I'm in my mums arms but I'm screaming for my mum, it's like in the nightmare she isn't my mum." I tell her and she looks at me worriedly.

"Are you sure? Was it like a memory being unlocked?" She ask me with concern in her voice as she pours the tea and hands it to me.

"Yeah, I've never seen it before until last week, I can't even ask my parents about it for obvious reasons." I say to her putting my head in my hands.

"Maybe it's not real." She says going back to making breakfast.

"It feels real and the place it is looks really familiar like I've seen it lots when I was younger, maybe I can write to my father." I tell Molly and she looks at me shocked.

"Are you sure that is wise? I can't stop you but is it really safe?" She asks me, and I'm not so sure myself.

"I don't know maybe I'll have to see, I want to figure it out either way." I say to her as all the other kids start walking down the stairs and Fred takes his seat next to me.

"Morning, Freddie." I say to him as he pecks a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning love, sleep well?" He ask me as Molly eyes me up.

"Yeah of course, you?" I ask him back.

"Yeah." He replies back.

We spend the day getting our trunks ready for Hogwarts so there isn't much else going on for all of us until the evening came around. Percy was going on about how things are at the Ministry.

"It's been absolute uproar. I've been putting out fires all week. People keep sending Howlers and of course, if you don't open a Howler straight away, it explodes. Scorch marks all over my desk and my best quill reduced to cinders." Percy told all of us as we got our last few bits sorted for school.

"Why are they sending Howlers?" Ginny asked as she sat in the living room tapping up a book.

"Complaining about security at the World Cup, they want compensation for their ruined property." Percy started jabbering on and I turned to Fred and George as we were filing out a new order form, in the far corner of the room.

"Sounds like his having fun," I say.

"Yeah sure does," Fred replied whilst George was still concentrating on the form.

We carried on talking in whispers until Molly disturbed us.

"What are you three up to?" She says loudly which makes me jump slightly.

"Homework" said Fred, and I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Homework seriously?" I whisper so Molly couldn't hear.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're still on holiday," Molly starts saying, "you wouldn't be thinking of re-starting Weasleys Wizard Wheezes by any chance?" She asks giving all three of us a look.

"Now, mum. If the Hogwarts express crashed tomorrow, and George, y/n and I died, how would you feel knowing that the last thing we ever heard from you was an unfounded accusation?" Fred said with a pained look on his face as we all start laughing at him including Molly.

Arthur arrives through the door looking exhausted as he sat down and Molly brought dinner over to him as he eats and talks to the others we carry on filling the forms out until we head upstairs.

We are all chilling in the twins room when Molly knocked and entered the room handing us our robes and a box to each of us.

"Dress robes." She tells us.

I open the box and see a red long dress, which is extremely pretty and looks a little fragile.

"What do we need these for?" Fred asks taking his out of the box.

"You'll see, but pack them up in your trunk." She tells all three of us.

We all put our separate boxes into our trunks and go to bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep quite quickly and I have a nice dream which I can't remember anything about until the same nightmare keeps popping into my head this time it's longer.

"Daddy!" I'm shouting as a child but my parent are standing with me and I'm in my dads arms and I see a man being dragged away by Auroras.

"It's fine y/n will look after you," he says whispering into my ear.

"DADDY!" One last scream came from my mouth as a child and I woke up crying.

What's happening to me?

- - - -

A/n: firstly Merry Christmas everyone! It's 00:20 at the time I'm writing this so I hope you all have a lovely Christmas 🎄.

Hope you enjoy this chapter this took a while and I'm off to bed now. And yes things are taking a turn now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
4.4K 112 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
2.6K 256 24
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
13.1K 360 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...