Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

36. Run

2.6K 52 13
By LaineWeasley

I quickly jumped out of my bed grabbing my coat and shoes chucking them on as the other girls did the same. We all hurried out of the tent and all I could see was chaos. There were people running towards the woods screaming. Then a group of wizards in cloaks and masked faces.

All I felt was fear.

Fred grabbed my hand comfortingly we stood in a group as Bill, Charlie and Percy walked out from the boys tent with their wands in their hands.

"We're going to help the Ministry, you lot get into the woods and stick together! Fred, George - y/n and Ginny are your responsibility now!" Arthur shouted as they all sprinted towards the cloaked figures along with other Ministry members.

"Come on," Fred said gripping my hand tighter as George grabbed Ginny's and we ran towards to the wood song with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Running...

All you could hear were screams coming from everyone. Children could be heard crying and we just carried on running.

I couldn't even process everything I was still half asleep and Fred was merely just dragging me along.

I turn around to see if Harry, Ron and Hermione were still behind us but they weren't.

"Fred, we need to go back for them." I say in a panicked voice, he looked around and then carried on looking forward.

"They can look after themselves" he says and we continue running with George and Ginny.

We reach a safe place and sit and Fred pulls me into a tight embrace, which slightly warmed me up. Even though I was wearing my coat my legs were still exposed to the cold air.

"What happened to the others?" Ginny asks the three of us.

"I looked round one minute and they were there, the next the weren't, I don't know what happened." I say with clear panic in my voice.

"It's okay, they'll be fine." Fred said trying to reassure me.

We huddled up as a small group with Ginny and I in the middle as George sat next to Ginny and Fred next to me. Fred and I hold hands so tight whilst in my other hand I hold my wand.

We sit in silence occasionally hearing twig being stepped on until we hear a voice shouting.

"Fred, George!" It was Charlie shouting, "y/n, Ginny!"

"We're over hear!" George shouts.

"Lumos" I say and my wand illuminated as we stand up still gripping Fred's hand tightly.

Charlie walks over to us all, "are the others with you?" He asks us.

"No one minute they were with us and the next they weren't." I say thinking of what could of possibly happened to them.

"Hopefully they'll be okay, let's get back to the tents." Charlie tells us and we walk back towards the tents.

We walked in silence no one knew what to say we arrive back at the boys tent and walk into to see Bill holding a large bedsheet on his arm and Percy who had a bloody nose.

"Could only find these four, no sign of the others." Charlie tells his brothers.

"Let's hope dad finds them." Bill says.

We all sit down and chairs as Fred pulls me onto his lap to hug me. We were all so shaken by the events, a million thoughts were rushing through my head.

"Are you okay?" Fred asks me and I nod my head lightly.

"Just shaken up." I tell him.

We explain to Bill and Percy that we lost the other three as we were all running. We sit in silence until Charlie pokes his head out of the tent.

"Dad what's going on? Fred, George, y/n and Ginny got back okay but the others-" Charlie tells his father which just broke the silence we were in.

"I've got them here." Arthur says, which makes me less panicked. They all enter the tent.

"Did you get them, Dad? The person who conjured the Mark?" Bill asked his father, the older boys also filled us in on the events that had happened, the dark mark hadn't been seen for years.

"No, we found Barty Crouch's elf holding Harry's wand, but were none the wiser about who actually conjured the mark." Arthur tells us.

"What?" Bill, Charlie and Percy said together.

"Harry's wand?" Fred said.

"Mr Crouch's elf?" Percy said confused.

Arthur along with Harry, Ron and Hermione explained what happened at the woods to all of us and once they finished the story Percy pipped up.

"Well, Mr Crouch is quite right to get rid of an elf like that! Running away when he'd expressly told her not to... embarrassing him in front of the of the whole Ministry... how would that have looked, if she'd been had up in front of the Department for the Regulation and Control-" Percy starting rambling on when Hermione interrupted him and good because his whiny voice was getting on my last nerve.

"She didn't do anything - she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time!" Hermione snapped at him I wanted to give around of applause for that girl.

"Hermione, a wizard in Mr Crouch's position can't afford a house-elf who's going to run amok with a wand!" Percy said back to her.

"Seriously Weatherby, you have been in the Ministry five minutes and acting like you are better than the rest of us" I say back to him, it had been the first time I had properly spoke since the incident started, all the other kids giggled lightly at my response and Percy didn't know how to take it.

"Loo, can someone just explain what that skull thing was? It wasn't hurting anyone so why is it such a big deal," Ron asked.

"I told you, it's you know who's symbol, Ron. I read about it in The rise and Fall of the Dark Arts." Hermione said before any one else could reply.

"And it hasn't been seen for thirteen years, of course people panicked... it is almost like seeing you know who back again." Arthur said.

"Ron, you know who and his followers sent the Dark Mark into the air whenever they killed, the terror it inspired... you have no idea, you're too young. Just picture coming home and finding the dark mark hovering over your house, and knowing what you're about to find inside... everyone's worst fear." Those words made the room silent.

Fred held my hand that bit tighter.

"Well I'd don't help us tonight, whoever conjured it. It scared the Death Eaters away the moment they saw it. They all disapparated before we'd got near enough to unmask any of them. We caught the Robertses before they hit the ground and they are having their memories modified right now." Bill said checking his arm.

"Probably to scared, 'sorry I faked being under the imperius curse I didn't want to be thrown into askaban'" I say putting on a posh voice and no one looked impressed, "sorry I forget you all didn't grow up with parents like mine."

"What are death eaters?" Harry asks.

"It's what you know who's supporters called themselves, I think we saw what's left of them tonight - the ones who managed to keep themselves out of Askaban, anyway." Bill tells Harry.

"We can't prove it was them Bill, though it probably was." Arthur says.

"Yeah I bet it was, we met Draco Malfoy along with y/n's younger sister in the woods and they said their dads were one of those nutters in masks! And we all know the Malfoy's and Avery's were close with you know who." Ron said and he was right, as much as it hurt to admit.

"But what were Voldemort's supporters- " Harry began saying and everyone but me flinched, I heard that name a lot when I was younger, you kind of get used to it. "Sorry, what were you know who's supports up to levitating muggles? I mean what was the point?" Harry asks.

"It's their idea of fun." I tell him, "half the muggle killings back when he was in power were done for fun." I say with disgust. "Once they've had a few they usually go on about that kind of stuff, suppose they saw it as some sort of re living the glory days." I say with even more disgust on my face.

"But if they're death eaters, why did they disapparate when they saw they dark mark? They would have been pleased to see it, wouldn't they?" Ron says confused.

"Use your brains Ron, if they really are death eaters, they worked really hard to get out of Azkaban when you know who lost power and told all sorts of lies to keep out of Azkaban. I bet they are more frightened then the rest of us if he is back. They denied they were ever involved with him when he lost his powers and went back to there daily lives and I don't think you know who would be happy about that." Bill tells his younger brother and he was right about it.

"So whoever conjured the dark mark, were they doing it to show support or to scare the death eaters away?" Hermione asks.

"Your guess is as good as ours, Hermione. But I will tell you this... it was only the death eaters who ever knew how to conjure it. I'd be very surprised if the person who did it wasn't a death eater once, even if they aren't now... Listen it's very late and if your mother hears what's happened she'll be worried sick. Well get a few more hours sleep and then try and get an early Portkey out of here." Arthur tells us all.

"I'll walk you to your tent." Fred says as we stand up and we walk to the other tent. We all get into our beds after taking our coats and shoes off.

"Fred?" I whisper to him.

"Yes, y/n?" He replies in a hushed tone.

"I know this has something to do with my parents, they were very involved with you know who and it scares me. I've never wanted that life and I could never be like them." I say and he grabs my hand, looking into my eyes.

"We all know you aren't anything like them and you never will be, just because they are your blood doesn't mean they are your family." He tells me, it makes me feel slightly better as he lays me down in my bed.

"Can you stay? If it's okay with your dad?" I ask him.

"Yeah of course let me just ask him." Fred says kissing my forehead lightly before heading out the tent. About two minutes later he comes back and gets into bed with me.

He wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "goodnight y/n/n I love you."

"Goodnight, Freddie, I love you too." I whisper back to him.

I close my eyes but it takes me a while before I fall asleep but I can hear Fred snoring lightly in my ear as I finally start falling asleep.

- - - -

A/n: sorry for a short delay on this chapter I have been doing stuff all day whilst writing little bits in between but it's finally finished. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.1K 50
You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. You've always liked Fred. What if he's alw...
766K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...
183K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
94.2K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...