The Little and the Giant (Ush...

Par Jo-chan

It was the absolute rule of the court that he plays on The canon, Ushijima Wakatoshi only needed to be give... Plus

The Little and The Giant
I: First Meeting
II: Varsity
III: Goliath
IV: Training
V: Rumours
VI: Venting
VII: Gossip
VIII: Preparations (1)
IX: Preparations (2)
X: Demo
XI: Value
XII: Lara Wan
XIII: Chat messages
XIV: Intramurals Date? (1)
XV: Intramurals Date? (2)
XVI: Pros
XVII: Hayashi Rice
XVIII: Photoshoot
XIX: Girlfriends and Boyfriends
XX: Barbeque
XXI: Hanging Tree
XXII: "Normal" Friends
XXIII: New Girlfriend
XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)
XXV: Drinks and Games (2)
XXVI: Drinks and Games (3)
XXVII: Spill
XXVIII: Marks
XXIX: Check
XXX: Misunderstandings
XXXI: Lawrence
XXXII: Tipsy (1)
XXXIII: Tipsy (2)
XXXIV: Tipsy (3)
XXXV: Tipsy (4)
XXXVI: Concrete (1)
XXXVII: Concrete (2)
πŸ¦…XXXVIII: Manager (1)
πŸ¦…XXXIX: Manager (2)
πŸ¦…XL: Manager (3)
πŸ¦…XLI: Boy Talk
πŸ¦…XLII: Crows (1)
πŸ¦…XLIII: Crows (2)
πŸ¦…XLIV: Crows (3)
πŸ¦…XLV: Girls' Volleyball Club (1)
πŸ¦…XLVI: Girls' Volleyball Club (2)
πŸ¦… XLVII: Girls' Volleyball Club (3)
πŸ¦… XLVIII: Sleepover (1)
πŸ¦… XLIX: Sleepover (2)
πŸ¦… L: Sleepover (3)
πŸ¦… LI: Ballgirl (1)
πŸ¦… LII: Ballgirl (2)
πŸ¦… LIII: Ballgirl (3)
πŸ¦… LIV: Dreams (1)
πŸ¦… LV: (Wet) Dreams (2)
πŸ¦… LVI: (Wet) Dreams (3)
πŸ¦… LVII: Recon (1)
πŸ¦… LVIII: Recon (2)
πŸ¦… LIX: Recon (3)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (2)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (3)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (4)
πŸ¦… LXI: Sub (1)
πŸ¦… LXII: Sub (2)
πŸ¦… LXIII: Sub (3)
πŸ¦… LXIV: A Starting Point
πŸ¦… LXV: Wall
πŸ¦… LXVI: Ruler
πŸ¦… LXVII: Search (1)
πŸ¦… LXVIII: Search (2)
πŸ¦… LXIX: Hidden Boss (1)
πŸ¦… LXX: Hidden Boss (2)
πŸ¦… LXXI: Hidden Boss (3)
πŸ¦… LXXII: Hidden Boss (4)
πŸ¦… LXXIII: Hidden Boss (5)
πŸ¦… LXXIV: Hidden Boss (6)
πŸ¦… LXXV: Boss Reveal (1)
πŸ¦… LXXVI: Boss Reveal (2)
πŸ¦… LXXVII: Trainer (1)
πŸ¦… LXXVIII: Trainer (2)
πŸ¦… LXXIX: Fly (1)
πŸ¦… LXXX: Fly (2)
πŸ¦… LXXXI: Fly (3)
πŸ¦… LXXXII: Change
πŸ¦… LXXXIII: Prelude
πŸŽ† LXXXIV: Memories (1)
πŸŽ† LXXXV: Memories (2)
πŸŽ† LXXXVI: Dead Stars
πŸŽ† LXXXVII: Inability
πŸŽ† LXXXVIII: Spring
πŸŽ† LXXXIX: Shackles
πŸŽ† XC: Date ✿
πŸŽ† XCI: Date (2) ✿
πŸŽ† XCII: Moon Lady
πŸŽ† XCIII: Bloom
πŸŽ† XCIV: Spring blossoms
πŸŽ† XCV: Gratitude

πŸ¦… LX: Marked

9.5K 390 136
Par Jo-chan

It was a piece of advice he got from Shirabu. 

Well, it wasn't something he was directly told but he overheard when he was on his way back from night practice. He heard how people who aren't really dating should try to at least limit how close they are. 

And somehow he felt like that applied to him. Though he initially frowned at the idea. He wasn't acting that close that the two of you would be mistaken for a couple... right

But although he inwardly grimaced at the idea, he had already planned to do it. So he was going to start limiting that today. 

"Ahh... so I'll sleep on the top bunk?" You ask and he nods.

It was bedtime and Ushijima Wakatoshi had told you the details. His teammate, Reon had left to sleep in another room for the rest of the camp so the two of you could get some privacy. 

So this was the current dilemma.

The athlete was telling you to sleep on the upper bunk.

You only nod as you confirm it.

And he watches you toss the blanket you've always used to the upper bunk before climbing up through the ladder.

He closes the lights and lay down on the lower bunk.

He sees you peek from the upper bunk, your doll-like turquoise eyes looking at him innocently. 

"What?" He blinks and you look away slightly before you said it in a low voice, "Good night."

He only replies with a nod. And you smile before you fixed yourself up.

Ushijima Wakatoshi looks at the clock that evening.

It was nearly 10, clearly past his bed time.

He needed to sleep to be in good condition for that running rematch with Karasuno's duo and all the other matches that will be held tomorrow.

He knows he needs to sleep.

But the fact was evident.

He couldn't sleep.

His brows furrowed, trying to find out why. He wasn't hungry and had by all means did what he always did.

Even his volleyball was just where it always was.

So what was wrong?

Until he realized.

Ah god.

His eyes narrow at the thought.

Was this because he didn't say good night back?

That's absurd.

But that aside, he actually realized the real reason why— why he couldn't sleep and why he was uncomfortable.

He got used to sleeping beside you.

He hears your soft breathing across the room and feel you turning on your sleep once again from the way the bed makes a slight noise.

He found it a miracle how you had been sleeping that comfortably and almost immediately too.

But then he suddenly sees your arm fall from the bed as you sleep soundly, along with almost half of your shoulders and he realizes.

You were going to fall from the upper bunk.

And you actually did. 

His eyes widened for a split second in panic.

Hell.

He suddenly catches you just in time.

And he subconsciously hugged you closer to check.

But you were okay.

You were okay.

He sighs in relief. But oddly enough, he found it a miracle how you were pretty sound asleep while he panicked.

He sighed and he suddenly made you sleep on his bed. He sees the way your nose crinkle at the scent of his sheets before comfortably lulling back to a deep sleep, making yourself almost at home.

He shakes his head. And when he was about to go to the upper bunk to sleep there instead, he noticed.

He noticed how you subconsciously made space for him.

He looks around before sighing.

It can't be helped then.

He lies down and sleeps beside you.

He looks at you for a while before the comfort of having you beside him and your scent lulled him to sleep.

And he remembers. Why was he acting like he has always followed someone else's advice in the first place too? 

He is just going to do what he wants.

And along with it, another thought echoed in his head as he closes his eyes.

You really do look the best when you're sleeping with his volleyball.

You woke up with Ushijima Wakatoshi beside you. You blink, trying to recall how you magically got here. The man was embracing you in an embrace you obviously can't break out off so early in the morning.

Though you didn't really mind.

You just wish he wasn't topless. But he was. And it reminded you of that wet dream.

But aside from that, it was time for that running rematch and the two of you might be late.

So you try to wake him up. "Goliathhh... Goliath." You whisper and you poke his head, his cheek, even his abs. 

But the huge man wasn't budging.

The man was sleeping comfortably, until he was suddenly treating you like a teddy bear, hugging you closer.

For some reason, you feel him nuzzle on your shoulder. He was sniffing it like a dog and you whimper.

Your cheeks heat up as you feel his lips brush against your neck. It must have been your imagination. Then you suddenly feel him bite it.

"Ahh~!" 

You suddenly cried out in surprise and there was a thud on the door. 

WTF. Someone was there this early in the morning???

And more importantly, WTF USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI??? 

The athlete opens his eyes slowly and he realizes it one step at a time.

But when he saw you look at him angrily with a blush on your face and somehow teary-eyed, it would be a lie to say he didn't liked the view.

And when he saw the bitemark on your neck, he blinked.

Ahh. He was fucked.

"I'm sorry." he says and you only pout at him. "What the hell were you even dreaming about?" You complained as you jab at his hard chest. 

But he only lets you be and you keep on complaining. "And why are you half-naked???" 

"I thought you were fine with it." he says and where the hell did he get that idea?

"I'm used to seeing half-naked men. I've never literally slept with one before!" You hit him with your pillow. And he stops short.

"...really?" he suddenly asks. 

You scowl at him before nodding but you felt his aura and you pout.

You hit him with a pillow again. "Why are you happy?! I'm going to kill you! My neck hurts!" 

He only lets you be in your mini tantrum and blinks as he goes along with the entire thing.

When you finally calmed down, he turned the lights on and checked up on your neck.

"How is it?" You asked and the athlete was silent.

He had actually drawn blood with the bite he did and he pressed his lips together. He was slightly panicking. How does he tell you?

"It's... okay." he lies as he looks away.

You blink when you hear it, not being able to see his face. But 'its... okay?' What kind of answer was that? 

But you check the time again. You could still jog with the Karasuno duo. And maybe it isn't that noticeable since your hair was pretty long anyway.

When the two of you went out, Goshiki Tsutomu and the alumni was there, whistling on the corner.

Wtf.

Why are they here so early in the morning? 

"Ay wow, fancy meeting you here, Wakatoshi-kun." Tendo says with a nonchalant smile and your eyes narrow at them and you remember that noise you hears earlier. 

Are they serious?

"Were you on your way to take a run too?" the athlete looks at them and you looked at him like he was a lost cause. 

He didn't suspect anything?

And when they saw the bitemark on your neck they stopped short as a mixture of expression washed their faces.

Semi puts his hand over his mouth.

You were now officially marked property.

"Eek." The Karasuno duo looks at the group trailing behind the two of you.

"What's this?" The red head asks as he sees the two of them. "Were you suppose to run with the monster children?" he asks Ushijima.

The two of you nods before saying the reason at the same time. "Running rematch." 

"Ohhh? You're included, Clara-chan?" Semi asks in surprise.

You nod as you tie your shoes tightly.

"If it's a rematch then who won last time?" they ask and the three volleyball idiots looked at you as you focused on tying your shoelaces.

The others only blinked. 'Was the three of them serious?'

"Were you guys holding back?" They were asked and the three simpletons grimaced and shook their heads.

"Then let's have everyone join then." You clap your hands and they shrugged. It looks interesting enough. 

Semi volunteered as the referee. And while he was counting down, Tendo suddenly interrupts.

"Oi! Oi! Why is she doing a track runner's starting position?!" he complains as he points at you.

"Aren't we just going for a casual morning run???"

"Tendo-san..." Goshiki suddenly says and the red head presses his lips together as he looks at the view.

Kageyama Tobio, Hinata Shoyo, Goshiki Tsutomu and Ushijima Wakatoshi was waiting for the signal, projecting an intense aura.

Then there was you, who was projecting a stifling silence as you wait. 

But Tendo Satori got the message, They were telling him to shut up. jesus christ.

And when the setter gives them the signal, they watch as you easily and silently take the lead too. And so naturally too.

Wtf.

"She's fast!" 

"So they weren't joking?"

"Are you serious?"

They watch in awe though the referee could tell that something was amiss.

"Aren't you gonna run?" Semi told the others. 

The former players had been left behind and they only feel their sweat drop to the sides of their face and they looked at the former setter with a deadpan expression.

"We're getting old for those kinds of things, you know."

"You all don't want to officially lose to Clara-chan, do you?" Semi says and there was a momentary silence as they looked at each other. Then they suddenly ran afterwards.

"Who... Whose idea was it to have a running competition at the day of the mock tournament?" Tendo almost gasps as he arrives back in the school.

"You guys got faster." You told the three volleyball idiots and they looked at you, eyes narrowed as they wanted to say it. 

'SO DID YOU.' 

"You guys run along to your teams now." You say but the Karasuno setter suddenly interrupts.

"You... aren't playing? Clara... san?" Kageyama Tobio suddenly asks you and Goshiki Tsutomu suddenly hears it and appears near the setter too as the two of them wait for an answer.

You blinked. Christ, they looked like long lost brothers or something.

"Lmao no." You say and they frowned. 

"But if a chance presents itself, then why not?" You say and their eyes lit up. "Then if you want, you could join our team-" the two of them says at the same time and a red head suddenly appears behind the two of them. 

"Go along now kids. We don't want another angry daddy eagle here now, do we?"  Tendo Satori tells them, holding them by their collars and the two highschool boys only looked at the blocker in question.

An angry...

Daddy...

Eagle?

Who?

"Should we go?" Ushijima Wakatoshi suddenly asks you and you looked at him before saying goodbye to the two boys.

There was a momentary pause in the air and only a certain tangerine figured it out.

"Ahhh! I get it!" Hinata Shoyo realizes and his setter and the current Shiratorizawa ace only looks at him. 

"What did you get?" They ask at the same time.

"Tell me, boke."

"You're too young for that, Kageyama-kun."

"HA?!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

249K 7.2K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
135K 3.9K 36
Yandere Ushijima x Female reader ---------------------------------------------------- Ushijima Wakatoshi, the miracle boy . An anti-social teenager w...
127K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
16.7K 544 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...