The Little and the Giant (Ush...

By Jo-chan

It was the absolute rule of the court that he plays on The canon, Ushijima Wakatoshi only needed to be give... More

The Little and The Giant
I: First Meeting
II: Varsity
III: Goliath
IV: Training
V: Rumours
VI: Venting
VII: Gossip
VIII: Preparations (1)
IX: Preparations (2)
X: Demo
XI: Value
XII: Lara Wan
XIII: Chat messages
XIV: Intramurals Date? (1)
XV: Intramurals Date? (2)
XVI: Pros
XVII: Hayashi Rice
XVIII: Photoshoot
XIX: Girlfriends and Boyfriends
XX: Barbeque
XXI: Hanging Tree
XXII: "Normal" Friends
XXIII: New Girlfriend
XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)
XXV: Drinks and Games (2)
XXVI: Drinks and Games (3)
XXVII: Spill
XXVIII: Marks
XXIX: Check
XXX: Misunderstandings
XXXI: Lawrence
XXXII: Tipsy (1)
XXXIII: Tipsy (2)
XXXIV: Tipsy (3)
XXXV: Tipsy (4)
XXXVI: Concrete (1)
XXXVII: Concrete (2)
πŸ¦…XXXVIII: Manager (1)
πŸ¦…XXXIX: Manager (2)
πŸ¦…XL: Manager (3)
πŸ¦…XLI: Boy Talk
πŸ¦…XLII: Crows (1)
πŸ¦…XLIII: Crows (2)
πŸ¦…XLIV: Crows (3)
πŸ¦…XLV: Girls' Volleyball Club (1)
πŸ¦…XLVI: Girls' Volleyball Club (2)
πŸ¦… XLVII: Girls' Volleyball Club (3)
πŸ¦… XLVIII: Sleepover (1)
πŸ¦… XLIX: Sleepover (2)
πŸ¦… L: Sleepover (3)
πŸ¦… LI: Ballgirl (1)
πŸ¦… LII: Ballgirl (2)
πŸ¦… LIII: Ballgirl (3)
πŸ¦… LIV: Dreams (1)
πŸ¦… LV: (Wet) Dreams (2)
πŸ¦… LVI: (Wet) Dreams (3)
πŸ¦… LVII: Recon (1)
πŸ¦… LVIII: Recon (2)
πŸ¦… LIX: Recon (3)
πŸ¦… LX: Marked
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (2)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (3)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (4)
πŸ¦… LXI: Sub (1)
πŸ¦… LXII: Sub (2)
πŸ¦… LXIII: Sub (3)
πŸ¦… LXIV: A Starting Point
πŸ¦… LXV: Wall
πŸ¦… LXVI: Ruler
πŸ¦… LXVII: Search (1)
πŸ¦… LXVIII: Search (2)
πŸ¦… LXIX: Hidden Boss (1)
πŸ¦… LXX: Hidden Boss (2)
πŸ¦… LXXI: Hidden Boss (3)
πŸ¦… LXXII: Hidden Boss (4)
πŸ¦… LXXIII: Hidden Boss (5)
πŸ¦… LXXIV: Hidden Boss (6)
πŸ¦… LXXV: Boss Reveal (1)
πŸ¦… LXXVI: Boss Reveal (2)
πŸ¦… LXXVII: Trainer (1)
πŸ¦… LXXVIII: Trainer (2)
πŸ¦… LXXIX: Fly (1)
πŸ¦… LXXX: Fly (2)
πŸ¦… LXXXI: Fly (3)
πŸ¦… LXXXII: Change
πŸ¦… LXXXIII: Prelude
πŸŽ† LXXXIV: Memories (1)
πŸŽ† LXXXV: Memories (2)
πŸŽ† LXXXVI: Dead Stars
πŸŽ† LXXXVII: Inability
πŸŽ† LXXXVIII: Spring
πŸŽ† LXXXIX: Shackles
πŸŽ† XC: Date ✿
πŸŽ† XCI: Date (2) ✿
πŸŽ† XCII: Moon Lady
πŸŽ† XCIII: Bloom
πŸŽ† XCIV: Spring blossoms
πŸŽ† XCV: Gratitude

HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate

9K 243 48
By Jo-chan

A/N: Servin' spicy content these holidays. This is a Mafia/ Yakuza Omegaverse AU (an Alternate Universe). This is non-canon from this story and was made for all you thirsty people. Yes, this is R18. If you cannot read R18 content, please skip this lmao. This will run on two or three chapters, i think. And details of the Omegaverse will be explained for all of you who does not know what it is.

The same characters will be used but their personalities will be adjusted based on the theme. Please remember that this is a Mafia/Yakuza AU hence, the dark undertones.

And lastly, please treat this special chapter as a one shot and a completely different story. I am only posting this for the spicy content AHAHAHHA.

Warning for Dark themes, Mature topics, Obsessive behavior and Violence.

Reader Discretion is highly advised.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was born different. And the fact had been made known to him for as long as he could remember.

In this world, everyone had a secondary gender. There were alphas, betas and omegas. Out of 10 people, 2 were alphas, 7 were betas and 1 was an omega.

The alphas were always at the top. They were natural-born rulers, leaders and they were dominants meant to succeed. They were practically born to be at the top.

The betas were ordinary people who makes up majority of the population.

And finally the omegas. Those sad, little, weak creatures that only existed for one thing— breeding. The omegas were born with bodies ideal for submission and for breedind. Regardless of whether they were male or female, as long as they were omegas, they could bear a child. And even if they wanted to or not, they had no choice but to be in their place.

It was the rule of the omegaverse. This was the hierarchy of the omegaverse.

And Ushijima Wakatoshi had always known how the hierarchy works.

Even glaringly so when he found out he was a dominant alpha— An alpha among alphas. It was considered a rarity.

A dominant alpha was a rarity. 

In very rare cases, an alpha or an omega could be a dominant or recessive.

A dominant was an upgraded version of its secondary gender. A dominant alpha was an alpha of the alphas, they were stronger, more dominant, and more powerful. 

A recessive was the opposite. It was a half-baked version of its secondary gender. A recessive alpha was a half-baked alpha who had lesser qualities of being an alpha— it was a downgrade version. A recessive omega was the same too. It was basically a half-baked omega. It had weaker heats, and had fewer chances of being impregnated.

But the world does not care for recessives. In fact, it valued the dominants.

And Ushijima Wakatoshi was made known of his responsibilities of being one at such an early age.

For as early as he could remember, Ushijima Wakatoshi did not struggle in the underground world. It even seemed as if he belonged there from the way he first arrived there. From the way his fist beats anyone on his way or the way he draws his blade fearlessly against any potential opponent.

His first kill came so naturally that it was even fear-inducing. And his strength and pheromones as a dominant alpha attracted fellow alphas, loyal betas and especially omegas.

Those feeble Omegas always rush to their feet once they catch a single whiff of his pheromones and he had always been so polite to take care of them, even having a normal recessive omega as a lover in the past.

But he treated omegas in general as troublesome. Those weak, little things were troublesome. Especially if they were in heat

Every month, an omega would be in heat for a duration of a week. And they were troublesome little things if they're in heat. They secrete a heavy scent, mainly consisting of their pheromones. And the scent has an aphrodisiac effect which could induce any alpha to mate with them.

Heats were a natural thing for omegas whose bodies were made for the primary purpose of being taken and breeding. An omega who takes an alpha's seed in her heat has a hundred percent chance of being pregnant. And the aphrodisiac effect of their heat was something they themselves could not fight. To add, they also have self-lubricating bodies when in heat. Regardless of whether they fight it or not, fate ultimately doesn't give them a chance to fight back.

That was the sad reality for these omegas. Stripped of any reason, they were ready to take any alpha as long as their heat was relieved.

And it was worse if they're before him. A dominant alpha like him, after all, was different. 

 As a dominant alpha, Ushijima Wakatoshi could force omegas to be in heat by just being there.

And as a dominant alpha himself, he prided himself with never losing his self control. Alphas lose all sense of reason when they're exposed to an omega's heat. But he had never experienced such a thing. Nor had he ever been in a rut.

A rut was an alpha's heat. But they weren't like an omega's heat who comes and goes constantly every month. In fact, they were very irregular. And in his case, he had never been in a rut.

Ushijima Wakatoshi leans back as he stretches his arms, putting it on the sofa, clearly bored.

He was manspreading as he sits comfortably on his couch. He looks straight ahead, bored beyond relief. His black tattoos being seen on the side of his torso, to his arms and to his chest as his hakama was slightly open. 

He was just sitting there, but it was his own headquarters anyway. And it was needed.

Since a slut was bouncing herself on his cock.

And along with it, he hears her grunts and she finishes as she comes. He watches her like a hawk as she suddenly grow limp and weak from her own orgasm.

The alpha shrugs, a little disappointed with the omega. He watches as she plops down his chest and trembles. 

"Done already?" he mocks and he watches the omega nod weakly. 

This was how the alpha Ushijima Wakatoshi uses the women the other groups had brought him.

But it was a shame.

They never really satisfy him. Even if they were in heat.

As much as they want his seed, they could never take it anyway.

Since they never last long enough to take it.

He was a dominant alpha. Unlike alphas who could lose themselves when an omega is in heat, he wasn't. His control was greater, his stamina longer, and he was never unsatisfied. For the longest time, he was bored beyond relief.

He used to date a recessive omega before but that was short lived. And she ultimately went to a different group where she could belong to.

But that wasn't what he really wanted. She wasn't what he wanted. It was a memory he was fond of but that wasn't the case.

Ushijima Wakatoshi despised the omegaverse system.

"Did you dye your hair?" He asks the omega in his lap and she shakes his head. He suddenly plops her off as he chuckles darkly.

"You shouldn't lie, you little thing. You know I could take yours and the life of that beta you're fucking behind my back too." his hand touched the omega's neck, as if he's ready to snap it in half.

"I-I'm sorry!" the omega panics before kneeling on the ground in a dogeza. "I... I was told to dye it." She says, trembling and his eyes looks at this creature, a glint appearing in his eyes.

"Why?"

"Ushijima Wakatoshi likes his women better if they were blonde and with green eyes. That's what we were told." she trembles and he only looks at her.

Ushijima Wakatoshi hated the omegaverse system.

"Turquoise. It was turquoise." his voice echoes in the room as the memory appears in his mind.

And he despised it even more when he was reminded that the only woman he ever liked was a fellow dominant alpha.

He watches as the omega scrambles and leave as she takes her stuff. He lits a cigarette and takes a smoke as he remembers.

It was three years ago.

You were a legend. Claire Romero was a legend. 

A one-man army who could defeat even a faction filled with alphas. You have just retired from all the underground work when he first met you and he was a man who was climbing to the top who had left the Shiratorizawa faction after being defeated by an upcoming newcomer.

And when he actually met you, he found himself on the ground, a blade a few millimeters away from his throat and your feet stepping on his chest, your turquoise eyes looking down on him. 

It was the first time he had been defeated so one-sidedly and probably the first time he had been beated by someone who looked so fragile too.

But the fact was there. There was an overwhelming difference in strength that you had just shown him and he could only gulp.

And it surprised him even further how you had been an only daughter of a world renowned family that was a part of an internationally renowned mafia group.

But you didn't go back to that world anymore. In fact, all you do is train and counsel.

And he had always found it a miracle how he had someone like you as his trainer. You were his most skilled mentor and probably the most deadly one too.

But it was ironic how beside you was the only place where he could really relax despite the chances of you easily killing him.

And he sometimes goes to you if he wants to take a breather, finding your presence calming than the other women he had been given.

But it wasn't until he saw what you really looked like that he started looking at you differently.

The platinum blonde hair that cascaded on your back to those turquoise eyes that looked at him innocently. He actually forgot how you were actually deadly. 

You were like a jewel. 

You were so beautiful and it was the first time Ushijima Wakatoshi had wanted to possess something as a dominant alpha.

He wanted to have you.

He cannot have you.

You belonged in a world you were content in and who was he to pull you out of there? But if he cannot have you, then he might as well fool himself to believeing that he could.

Since ever since he realized how obsessed he was becoming with you, that jewel-like appearance was then what Ushijima Wakatoshi likes his women to have.

The women he had been given started to try to look like you. They dyed their hair, wore contacts, and probably even polished their skin to perfection. 

He knows. He hears. And he sees.

But he didn't care.

As long as it gives him the illusion that he was taking you, he was fine with it. 

But he had always found it ironic. 

How he actually wished from the omegaverse system he so despised that you be an omega.

It was a cruel wish. 

But it was the only way he could have you. 

If only you were born an omega. 

Then he could mark you, mate with you, and he'll make sure you'll never leave his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 0 12
I got this idea from @/hugeiwasimp_ on Tiktok! Iwaizumi and Oikawa admit their love for each other. Ushijima and Tendou admit their love for each oth...
76.1K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
136K 3.9K 36
Yandere Ushijima x Female reader ---------------------------------------------------- Ushijima Wakatoshi, the miracle boy . An anti-social teenager w...
127K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...