Lost Heart

De queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... Mai multe

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*2

1.2K 59 43
De queen_ransome22

Lukas POV

I downed the drink as I listened to the man singing in the background.

"I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees. And misty memories of days gone by. We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow." Al Greene and I sung in sync with different key tones.

How to mend a broken heart by Al Greene, always gave me peace I need. I played it when I was down and out.

I played it when my first love of my life died in my arms, and now I played it to try to keep my mind off of her. Bella.

I took another swig of drink that was gone from the bottle and threw the bottle off of the balcony. I picked up another bottle of Hennessy and opened it. I took a swig from it and tears touched my cheek every now and then.

"Babe?" I heard an voice call out, which I rolled my eyes. It was Aurora.

The one that knows everything.

"What are you doing out here? And what is that God awful music?" She said which I turn around towards her and chuckle bitterly.

"Don't ever. Disrespect. Al Greene." I slurred as I pointed at her. I couldn't believe she just called Al Greene's music awful. And putting Gods name in vein. Such disgrace.

"Are you drunk? Again?" She spoke. I scoffed, turning back around towards her.

"I'm not drunk." I spoke, still drinking my Hennessy. I don't care if I were drunk, my Bella isn't coming back and I had to face the fact about that.

I felt a hand on mine, feeling the hand cold as ever. I looked over to my right to see that Aurora was touching my hand. She gave me a smile, I'm assuming.

"Babe, come on. It's 1 in the morning. Let's go to bed." She touched my bare back with those cold hands again. She pressed her lips on my ear, pecking it. "I'll let you fuck me however you please."

I scoffed, pulling her away from me. "No. I'm not in the mood for that Aurora. Leave me be."

I felt her touch me again and my whole body started to feel cold. She has got to stop touching me. Even when we have sex, I have that cold feeling towards her.

"Aurora. Stop touching me." I slowly moved her from me. I heard her groan of frustration, stomping her foot like she was a child.

"Babe, why are you acting like you don't love me?" She questioned as I chuckled.

Cause I don't love you.

She touched my bare back with those cold ass hands again. "Ti ho detto di lasciarmi in pace, cazzo!!" I yelled, pushing her from me. I turned towards her and didn't see much cause my vision is getting a little blurry. (I told you to leave me the fuck alone!!)

I staggered a little, trying to keep my balance up. I heard a gasp from her so I'm pretty sure she's hurt by what I just said. I didn't fucking care about her.

"Perché ti comporti così, Lukas? Smettila di deprimerti per quella puttana morta." Before she could say anything else, my hands were at her neck choking the life out of her. She tried to move my hands by hitting my forearm with those weak ass hits. (why are you acting like this Lukas? Stop fucking moping over that dead bitch.)

I walked her towards the balcony, with her back on the ledge. I'm killing her right now. Maybe if I'll kill her, I'll find peace from my Bella. After all, she didn't like her either.

"Ti ucciderò con le mie stesse mani. Mi senti Aurora? ti ucciderò!!" I screamed, removing my hands from her neck to the back of her legs, positioning to throw her off the ledge. (I'll kill you with my own hands. You hear me Aurora? I'll kill you!!)

She screamed as much as her lungs would let her. She's dying and I don't care what happens to her. Angelo is dying next followed by Richard.

"LUKAS!! STOP!" She screamed, as I kept inching her over the ledge. She screamed every time I did. "LUKAS PLEASE!!!"

"Lukas Che cazzo stai facendo?!?" I heard someone yell out. I didn't know who it was but as soon as I lift my arms from around Aurora, someone with strong arms caught her. (What the fuck are you doing?!?)

She screamed I'm guessing with tears in her eyes. I wouldn't know because as I said, my eyes were blurry a little. Damn, she was almost out of my life.

Someone grabbed me by the arm, trailing me with them. I felt myself being down in a chair or wherever I was.

"What the fuck where you thinking Lukas?!?" I heard the voice say but I only closed my eyes, not responding to whoever it was. "Aurora could've been dead!!"

"And you think I care?" I told whoever it was. Truth be told, everything Richard has put me through resulted with me almost killing myself. I'm already dead.

"Lukas you need help man." I opened my eyes, looking at the one guy that loved me so much as a brother. Well if he had an identical twin beside him. "This shit has been going way too far."

I chuckled bitterly, standing up but losing my balance, holding on to something that would help me stand up straight again.

"Why do you guyss defend her soo much?" I spoke, walking towards the fridge but I was staggering getting there. "You guys don't even like her."

"Lukas, your drinking has been off the rails since what happened to Da-"

"Don't finish it Archer." I spoke opening the fridge. I need my bottle of Hennessy wherever it was at. I closed the fridge, turning towards him. "Where's my Hennessy?"

Archer scoffed, folding his arms. "You're not getting that shit back. You are too much off the rails for that. You need to take a break from drinking."

I scoffed, ignoring what he said. "Whatever, I'll gettt it myself." I staggered a little, trying to walk out of the kitchen but Archer put his arm out in front of me.

"Lukas, no. You're not getting anymore alcohol in your system." I scoffed again, pushing his arm from me.

"I don't thinkk I care about what youu think is noott good forrr me." I slurred, about to walk again but he did it again.

"Lukas, I'm not going to say it again. Stop with this shit! I know losing Danielle has lost a part of you. Everyone lost a part of her." He said and I laughed right in front of his face.

"Yes I've lost a part of her, but so did you." I slurred, pointing at him. "You wanted Danielle. Let's not forget that. You loved her as well."

I noticed he stayed quiet at what I just said. I chuckled bitterly, "And I called you my brother. I can't believe you even looked at her that way." I poked his chest, walking well staggering away from him.

I staggered to my office, opening the door and slamming it closed. I looked around, trying to find my other liquor bottle but I didn't see it.

"Fuck!!" I yelled out, hitting my desk. I always felt this dark side of me. Anger, pain, sorrow, sadness, and cold. I'm in dark place that won't let me out.

Richard made this all happen to me. He made me broken as a person. Mentally and physically.

He made me get raped by my babysitter, he made me a shadow behind Gio, he abused me for his amusement, he made me marry someone I didn't love, killed my love of my life, and he also killed the girl I was going to be with forever and have a life with. Maybe even kids.

He took all of that away from me. He took my light away. He took Danielle away from me. All of my emotions where going everywhere. I slid things off my desk, I threw some things that shattered, broke some things, and punched some things.

I sat down at my desk, pulling my drawer open. I look to see a gun in it. I moved the gun aside to see something I didn't wear anymore.

My necklace. I don't wear it anymore because it remind me so much of Bella. She was the light in my life and now she's gone.

"What?" She gave me a confused look at me. I puckered my lips, making her chuckle coming back to me. She pecked my lips, making me smile.

"I'm going to be okay Lukas. Trust me"

She grabbed my face and kissed me. We started kissing in sync and I pulled away, looking at her.  "I love you." I said, seeing that she smiled. 

"I love you too." She said.

I felt myself sniffing, didn't even know I was crying and reminiscing about Danielle. I can't let her go, I don't want to let her go.

"Why did you leave me Bella?" I spoke to myself before I threw down the necklace on my desk and started crying fully. I put my hands on my face and cried.

I'm broken with a heart that won't heal, I'm broken with a mentality that won't fix itself, and I'm dark with no light to shine upon me anymore. Everything is dark around me now.

A/N:Sorryyyy that it took so long for me to write this but how are you guys liking the story???

Do you think I'm making this a little too dark or not? Cause I feel like it is dark with Lukas the way he is.

But anyways let me know you guys. Love you❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.3M 307K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
119K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
47.9K 838 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...