14.

Y/n pov:

1. Get your memories

2. Prepare for the full moon

3. Get over that you are the lost heir

4. Be overprotective

5. Be prepared for the alpha apocalipse

6. Theo Raeken

So, suddenly my list is shorter than I expected. So today are the samples and I suck. I don't know what to do after yesterday. I didn't know the girl Cora, I mean I know her, but I don't remember. Actually like everything. It was worm day zo I decided walking to school. It was training. As I know I am gonna be the only girl. Which sucks. I just can't decide what suck more my lacrosse skills or that I am the only girl.

First I have Chemistry then Maths and finally Latin. At least I was good at latin. My friends classes are diffrent, like always. It is good to know that I am not gonna go through any minds today.
      *         *        *

Times passes (to Latin)

Suus 'difficile, sed quod tibi tractamus. The latin posy. In meaning: It is hard, but we can do it. It sounded stupid, it still sounds stupid.Like what the hell universe. You are trying to kill me but I will get over it. But look, if the pack wanted me dead I had be dead. But I am still alive.

In the middle of the class ms. Morell knock on the door. "I am sorry, can I borrow Y/n Stilinski for a minute?" Yakamura nooded. I stand and get my ass out of the room. We go to her office. Obviously it is not going to be a minute. "How you are feeling today Y/n?" she asked. If it was about this can't it wait? I didn't reply her. Not because I don't like her, but because I don't know how am I felling. "I know who are you Y/n! I know that you are the lost heir!"

"How?" I asked. I probably looked so silly.
"I saw you borrow the book. I know about the mind reading. If you want to I can tell you how it works!" I agreed. "The three last kids from the Steiner is told that they have abilities. To read minds, obviously. If you can be inside their brains, what you will look for? How to save your friends or family?" I open my mouth but didn't say a thing. It was probably the time when I listen. "The two things are really different in your case. For the Steiner the blood is over everything. But not for you, right?" She finished.

"I am fine!" I said. "...yeah aside from not sleeping, the jumpiness, the constant overhelming crushing fear that something terrible is about to happen" I continued. Without all these stuff, if I imagine that I am normal everything is easier.

"It is called hypervigilance, the... persistent feeling to be under threat." Morell said

"It is not just a feeling, it is like I can't sleep, think, I can't even breathe!"

" Like you are drowning?" The ecacly same thing that Isaac said. I nooded. "So if you are drowning and you try to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment, you have more time, right?"

"Not much time." I said. She replayed to me " But more time to be rescued?"

"I guess."
"More time to face your enemies. So if the book is your enemy, what stops you to read it, like a normal one?"
"I am scared!" I whispered. "I am scared what I will find there! Because maybe nothing will help?"
"You can't know without trying!" She is right. I am gonna read it. All. Today. I thanked. On the exit Morell said "Suus 'difficile, sed quod tibi tractamus, don't forget!"
Suus 'difficile, sed quod tibi tractamus.
      *       *       *
I was last because I was a girl, nobody said it, but I know it. Here I am. Prepare. Starting. Shoot. I scorted OMG! "O my god, a Stilinski, who can play lacrosse! Thanks god! You are totally in girl!" I am in. That's right I win. I feel someone cudding me. I turned around and saw Theo. "That was pretty good, babe! Have you trained?"
"Nah, I am just born on the field!"
"For that we are not sure!"
For one I was sure, whoever scroll this goal, it wasn't me. I have to read the book.