2.

-Y/n, Y/n, get up - someone was stroken me. What was the time? - Y/n get up, it is 9AM.
9AM?! Omg I fucked it off it again. I opened my eyes and saw dad staring at me. Then I looked at the clock on my wall and it was really 9AM which means that I really fucked it off.
- Shit, shit - I cursed as like my dad was in the room.
- Language!
Suddenly I get of the bed, get socks and run into the bathroom. My dad face was incredible right now. His blue eyes was worried and angried but what he expected I can't just stand up. He was wearing his police uniform so he was going to job. I really want somebody to drive me but not to be in a police car.
I went into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.
- N wrw is Stehnjd - I asked with the toothpaste in my mouth. Dad seamed very confused right now. So I spat out the toothpaste into the seek and say it again. - Where is Stiles?
- He left earlier. He say something like the coach want to see him, but now I know that it was a lie. Do you know where he is Y/n?
I looked away from the mirror.
- Dad the question isn't where is Stiles, it's how should I get to school? Can you drive me?
I asked with the kindest eyes I could make.
- Yeah sure, just be faster. If you are late for school, the deal will be out, be fast Y/n, okay?
Omg, I the deal. It was a long story. When we went into the Beacon Hills School in the summer, we met the coach. From little I love lacrosse so I tried to make the coach let me play. Anf know I have to hurry up if I want that deal to be still in use.
               *                    *                       *
- See ya later dad! - I said clossing the door. Ok, 9:30 AM. It is not so bad. I go through the entrance doors and of cours there wasn't anyone there. My phone rings. Lidia. Damn. I answered.
- Where the hell are you? - she whispered. I think we have Chemestry or English, or, o no we had PE with coach. On which floor should go?
- If I tell that I have no idea, would you believe me?
- You are on the third floor right? - Suddenly someone started shouting. ,, Lydia, tell her that she got 20 seconds to come." That have to be the coach. 20 seconds, the fuck, really? I can do it, lets go.